Über Zoho Bookings

Zoho Bookings hilft jedem, die perfekte Zeit zu finden, um sich zu treffen und die Arbeit voranzutreiben. Starte noch heute mit einer kostenlosen Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Bookings

Bewertungen zu Zoho Bookings

Zoho Bookings hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Bookings bereits verwendet?

Online Marketer in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Wer billig kauft kauft öfter

Kommentare: Es ist sehr viel Luft nach oben, man hat ersucht einen Calendly nachzubauen, aber das gefühlt auf halbem Weg an den Nutzer freigegeben.

Es ist im Paket bei Zoho One sehr günstig integriert und in Verbindung mit dem Zoho CRM schnell verbunden

Usabilitiy ist mangelhaft, Individualisierung ist sehr umständlich, wie auch die ganzen Mails anzupassen ist extrem anstrengend, da Zoho seine Werbung an jeder noch so kleinen Ecke präsentieren möchte. Dazu kommt bei Integration in eine Seite eine wesentlich längere Ladezeit als man es von Calendly gwohnt ist

Mehandi
Mehandi
Junior Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Bookings Review

Kommentare: Business problems which I've solved with Zoho Bookings are as such:- 1) Online Booking Management System ( sharing links for different events with our leads and Customers without goint to our calendars and manually typing in all the details, a true time savior for us). 2) Sending timely remiders for the upcoming bookings to the attendees was really a challengin task which had been solved with the help of Zoho Bookings. 3) No Conflict in any event ( third party integration with our Google Calendar was easy). The main benefits which I have realized;- 1) No Manual work for creating events in calendar and converting times while working with International clients.
2) Automated followup,
3) Strong and automated reminder system.
3) N

Impactful features of Zoho Bookings are as such:- 1) Booking Management 2) Calendar Management 3) Calendar Sync 4) Timely reminders about the bookings to the attendee as well as the Invitee 5) No Conflict in any event 6) Integration with third party calendars and tools through Zoho Flow, Zapier etc. 7) Inexpensive 8) Easy to embed in websited, Funnels, email etc. Zoho booking is easy to use, at first when I started my work on it, it seemed little diffcult but just in few hours it was like very easy to me. Integration with my existing business was not easy , as at that time when it was launched we faced some issues while integrating it with the current business but we have figured it out and it worked well for us.

Features which I want to be in Zoho Bookings which is missing - Routing Forms ( as seen in Calendly) Routing leads or attendess to the right team based on the answers and qualify them even before the actual meeting. It was overall not that difficult to use Zoho Bookings but it can be made more easy by little tweaks as their compeition "Calendly". Intergration with the existig business was quite challenging but we have fuigured out our way to solve that.

Jo
MD in UK

If you use Zoho CRM or Zoho One it's a no brainer

Kommentare: On the whole it works very well. There are things they could do to make it easier for the end user, but you can come up with workarounds.

Easy to integrate with all the other Zoho apps, especially online meetings and CRM.Great for teams as you can set different times for different consultants etc.

Can't set an order the different appointment types appear.The website widget could be better, but a minor detail.Doesn't bring attention to the end user which consultant the appointment is being made with. This can lead to an appointment being made with the wrong person.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A decent software for managing bookings

Its ease of use for basic setup and bookings and its support for taking online payments

That there are various limitations for booking for multiple categories/items/resources.The setup dashboard can be made a more user friendly

Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use with fantastic functionality and white labelling!

Kommentare: Brilliant! It really helps us to organise new recruit interviews but it offers options for consultants to charge for appointments while booking so has a lot of more functionality for other types of businesses too.

So easy to set up, set staff availability, customise booking process, invite attendees then manage appointments and get reminders! It is a very smooth process and our interviewees comment how professional our interview booking process is!

Nothing. This software is simple, effective and reliable.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software for scheduling appointments

Kommentare: We enjoy Zoho Bookings especially since it's part of Zoho One. I think it stacks up well against other solutions, but it still has some room for improvement.

Zoho Bookings is a handy tool to make bookings easily. Just send people a link and they can book a meeting, get a confirmation email, make changes to their bookings and more.

We are using Google Calendar and the integration is suboptimal. When I have an appointment in Google Calendar, Zoho Bookings doesn't recognize that. It only blocks times that were booked in Zoho Bookings.

Mahara
Team Leader in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Bookings helps all kind of corporate appointments.

Kommentare: Zoho Bookings help our to plan and execute our day with many number of appointments in different vertical.

Scheduling an appointment by online using zoho bookings is simple process.Confirmation and reminder can be received from notification itself.Calendar sync is one of the great option that can be used for proper planning.Repeated meeting or follow-up meeting can be easily continued from where the left.

If you choose Zoho bookings for online meeting till will be best with their Zoho meeting. Other video call application will also support not as perfect like Zoho Meeting

Yosef
Recovery Agent in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool

What's great is the ease of use. Everything is fairly clear and simple. It does the job with little to no issues.

It would be nice if it was more customizable visually. It should not be a hard code to add. Color options and sizing and layout possibly.

Liya
Liya
Digital Marketing Strategist in Bulgarien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An effective appointment scheduling software

Kommentare: Zoho Bookings can make scheduling meetings with customers a straightforward process. The platform offers customization of your reservation page as well as an option to accept payments from customers via third-party payment gateways.

Zoho Bookings is an excellent online booking platform for businesses of all sizes. I have been using Zoho Bookings for my small business for several months, and it has been incredibly helpful in streamlining our appointment scheduling and customer booking process. It is extremely user-friendly, with an excellent intuitive interface and comprehensive features. It has helped us to easily manage our appointments online, set up automatic notifications for customers, and customize our booking forms.

Support is sometimes slow to respond and the user interface may be improved.

Ashok Kumar
Functional Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy Booking with Zoho Bookings

Kommentare: Excellent experience with Zoho Booking

Easy & User friendly booking the schedule & appointments with the help of Zoho Booking. Frequent remainder & notification about the appointment. Easy Integration with Zoho apps & other third party application. Centralized calendar helps in assigning task to the employee depend on their availability.

I didn't face any lag or flaw as of now, everything works good

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick, flexible, easy

We use it for scheduling appointments. It makes it easy, for busy executives, to find the best time for everyone to meet. It was a nightmare trying to find time before. We spent so much time trying to coordinate available time slots, sending out reminders, trying to find workarounds, etc. Love the communication features - directory, events, knowledge base, chat, and text messages.

Seems to be ideal for organizations with 25+ plus employees. With a small organization (1-10 employees) it is a bit much.

Nalika
Software Tech/Appointment Setter in Jamaika
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Online booking made easy

Kommentare: We are now able to better meet with our clients as they are sent reminders of our scheduled time with them. The software works very well and is easy to use.

This made scheduling our clients online very easy to do. I love that we are able to set up where a reminder is sent out to our clients via text and/or email.

The customer support can be better, sometimes it does take a while to get a representative on the line

Paul
Recovery Specialist in Israel
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online appointment scheduling done righ

Kommentare: Gone are the days of phone and email tag to set up meetings with clients. A few clicks, and clients (and staff) choose meeting days and times that work for them. Huge boost in productivity and workflow

For us, the mobile app has been very impactful. With staff availability fluctuating significantly and frequently (thank you Covid), being able to adjust availability "on the fly" has been critically important.

I myself have not found anything to dislike and no one on the team has found anything. One guy says he does not like the logo, but can't blame the software for that :-)

Susan
IT project manager in Argentinien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way to manage bookings and reminders

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure to work with Zoho, it is one of the best platforms we've tried to manage schedule

Zoho Bookings allows any team to schedule and manage appointments with ease, we use it almost everyday and it makes our life easier

Nothing so far, it meets our standards and needs

Alan
Service Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online appointment scheduling the way it should be.

Convenient online scheduling that does not require hands on involvement from our end. Calendar sync.

The mobile app does not have all of the functionality compared to online. Somewhat limited options for designing landing pages

Deepak
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Best Online Booking Software

Kommentare: Very good

Easy to book an appointment from link or web application

Good works on only web as compare to Application

Vinoth
Quality Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Book the Appointments with Zoho Bookings

Helps lot to book Appointment with clients with Automated time zone.As it is Synced with Calendar it gives Notifications on time which helps a lot.Helps in Automating some tasks.

Initially it is confusing.Lags while handling more data.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best and affordable tool for startups

When it came to booking software, I was disappointed with most of the options. They all seemed to be either too expensive or have features that were overkill for me. We wanted something that had a cost-effective price point and a comprehensive feature set but didn't sacrifice performance. With Zoho bookings, we found a perfect program that offers everything we need to make bookings for sales demos.

it books two appointments at the same time. i couldn't find any option to set it to only one appointment at specific time

Hassen
Hassen
IT Engineer in Tunesien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Bookings review

The most I like about zoho bookings is I can mange the meetings of my team easily.

The thing I don't about zoho bookings when itegrate it woth zoho CRM it gives only the aibilty to map the email adresse and the name.

Laurence
Student in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

The top Features of Zoho Bookings: How They Impact Many Business

It offers a range of useful features. From online booking and confirmation reminders to calendar syncing and mobile access, it provides an efficient and convenient solution for businesses. The automated scheduling, online payments, access controls, and client database features make it a comprehensive tool for managing appointments and improving customer experience. Overall, Zoho Bookings is a robust and effective solution for businesses seeking to streamline their appointment management processes.

I found the pricing structure to be somewhat complex and may require careful consideration to ensure that it aligns with their business needs. However, overall, these issues are relatively minor compared to the overall benefits and effectiveness of Zoho Bookings as a tool for appointment management.

Mayank
Senior customer success manager in Indien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Go to solution for any kind of appointment booking across sectors

Kommentare: I am a regular user of this solution and it has simplified my life. Now I can focus on other important task.

ease of getting in integrated with mostly all the organisational softwares. User friendly

If these can be easily integrated with telephony servers for reminder calls and sms.

Morne
Assistant position in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bookings made easy

Kommentare: Great! Will be using it for a long time

Excellent product and super easy to setup and inmbed

Support can take a day or so to reply but still very professional

Chana
Manicurist in Israel
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Cannot find enough good things to say about this

Kommentare: As a small business owner, it's hard to find a balance between functionality, cost and budget in software products. For me, Zoho Bookings is in that small but perfect overlap where I feel I get the best of everything.

I am as far from tech savvy as possible and even I found this fantastically easy to set up and use.

I have not seen or found anything that I have had a problem with.

Prashant
Prashant
develpoer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves you time

it saves you a lot of time when booking a meeting

the only problem I find is Zoho Branding in Basic Plan