Trella Health Marketscape Erfahrungen

Über Trella Health Marketscape

Mit Marketscape kannst du sicher sein, dass deine Vertriebs- und Marketingteams ihre Zeit und Bemühungen auf den Aufbau von Beziehungen konzentrieren.

Erfahre mehr über Trella Health Marketscape

It allows you to target the right referral source and not waste time and money on those that do not meet your needs.

The timing of the data greatly impacts how we're able to use it. With a 3-4 quarter lag, it's difficult to assess new & upcoming agencies in a certain area.

Bewertungen zu Trella Health Marketscape

Trella Health Marketscape hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trella Health Marketscape bereits verwendet?

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Trella has the solutions for network management to physician engagement

In Marketscape, the benchmark by physician helps our team to measures up against competitors in the area as well as county and state averages. More specifically, the market intelligence feature for home health and skilled nursing is constantly used to reshape our strategy in marketing as well as provider recruitment.

The challenge we faced while working with Trella's development team was that some calculation were either not calculated accordingly or understood differently. For example, the risk score is by provider, but when a group of providers is created as a new network, the risk score for the network is calculated based on the providers not the total attribution from every provider. This issue was later corrected, but the point being that there are still details needed to be fine tuned for accuracy.

Brandon
Account Executive in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use for great data

Kommentare: Overall using Trella has been an incredible experience. I have used it with both HH and Hospice agencies and ease of use is superior to claims data built into CRMs.

Trella is incredibly easy to navigate and is leading the market in has great claims data that is way a head from other claims data programs. Having access to Provider's MCR Part A & B utilization is very helpful.

The small icons and trying to remember what each of them stand for can be tricky in the beginning.

Al
Director of Business Development in USA

Trella Health and Home Care

Kommentare: Me and my team use Trella to analyze all of our accounts, and to make important business decisions.

I can find the home care data on all of our accounts, and research how well we service the patients as compared to our competitors.

It is nearly impossible to use Trella Health to decide what MD's you should be calling on in their private practices.

Antwort von Trella Health

Hi Al. Thank you for your feedback! There are ways to utilize Marketscape to decide what physicians would be worth targeting. If you navigate to the "explore" tab and click on the "select save views" drop-down there are a few pre-saved targeting strategies to choose from (most active referral sources and underutilization). These filters are a great place to start when trying to find new physicians to contact and partner with. If you have any other questions or want to dig in more on how you can use Marketscape to target physicians feel free to send an email to cduncan@trellahealth.com.

Heather
Director of Sales in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to roll out and use!

Kommentare: This product surpassed Playmaker years ago! If that is what your alternate choice is…Choose Trella!

Ease of use! This software is very easy to navigate… as well as very easy to rollnout to your sales team members

I can’t think of any cons…grabbing data earlier will eventually come!

Darrah
Vice President of Sales and Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Trella has been a significant upgrade for our organization!

Kommentare: The experience has been excellent thus far. I appreciate the continued upgrades and additions.

Ease of use that is convenient for boots on the ground sales reps. Ex. Sales spotlight and presentation capabilities.

I struggle to come up with something I liked least simply because this software is so much more user friendly than the data source we were using. Previously extensive time had to be spent to “mine data”.

Meredith
RN, MSN Community Care Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall info helpful, but time lag can be a problem when approaching Medical Offices

Kommentare: Overall, I enjoy Trella. It is not, for the average user, user friendly. For lack of a better term, I believe that the interface should be "dumbed down". In speaking to colleagues, and the employees that work directly beneath me, they will not use Trella, despite the fact that they company supplies it for our use. Their opinion is that it is too confusing and difficult to find what they are looking for. This could be such a great tool, but it isn't there yet due to it's confusing nature. Make the pages simpler, with descriptive pop-ups to tell the user the next step to take. As on of my employees stated: "You did not hire me for my computer skills".

I enjoy using Trella to show my referral sources (Physicians) the hard data as to the number of patients that are being referred to Hospice and how that differs from their opinions. I used Trella in HH as well and I, as well as most MD's, NP's and PA's enjoy the hard data that Trella shows as opposed to the estimations given by companies that can be easily skewed.

The lapse in time from the time the data is gathered to the time it is shown on the software takes so long, that it makes it obsolete for the current market, particularly with the changes that have taken place during COVID. Having a personal history in scientific research, I understand that info cannot be displayed until it has been proven through MCR/MCD data, however, it may be useful to add a chart that shows current trending data. Many offices have been making use of hospice services more recently due to COVID and the fear of patients and families allowing their loved ones enter into facilities. There is no data showing these changes and for fellow scientists, my say so is often not enough.

Andrew
Care Transition Coordinator in USA

My Data-Driven Sales Conversation Hand-Rail

Kommentare: I have been impressed with both the product and any of the Trella representatives I have had contact with. Very helpful when assistance is needed, and I appreciate how open the team always is to collecting user ideas & feedback to generate consistent improvements and new development of the software.

My favorite feature is the sales spotlight, which I use to highlight differentiators from our competitors. I have created a template that I copy/paste this info into and adjust the presentation of the information, including the addition of my company's specific branding.

While the sales spotlight feature is great, it can be time-consuming to create the unique reports that I generate for accounts. It does seem like this feature was created with the assumption that many of us would be carrying a tablet/large-screened device into the account to use as the visual while conducting the data review with a decision-maker. This has never been the case for me, and I prefer to have a printed copy that is large, easy to read and can be left with the account when I leave.

Eric
Director of Business Development and Marketing in USA

Changing the Game

Ease of Use, Prebuilt and Customizable presentations, Data presentation and understandability, Training and Onboarding Engagement, Lots of great features that make it easy to analyze different types of referral sources, Most of all...helps field sales teams develop specific targets and customize business development activities to grow census.

Sometimes network is a little slow. Could be on company end too. The prebuilt power points do take some learning and are not as user adjustable and flexible as would be desired.

Tim
Area Vice President of Sales in USA

This is where I start

Kommentare: Overall, Trella has been extremely helpful. Trella is a part of the orientation of all of our new hires and is a tool that my entire sales team uses frequently to ensure that they are spending their time in the right places, calling on the best potential accounts and utilizing the data to help ensure our referral sources know what they can do to improve their referral processes.

The detailed info I find about my potential call points is invaluable. Trella is where I start (and where I tell my team to start) when I am looking for the next sales target for my home health sales team. The amount of information that is available is very impressive... Trella definitely covers all of the bases when it comes to locating the best potential call points.

It is a little cumbersome in trying to specify the areas/locations where you are looking for the info. There are almost too many filters to try to navigate when researching potential call points.

Kaeli
Sales Operations Specialist in USA

Hospice Help Through and Through

Kommentare: Initially, Trella "can" be overwhelming if you don't know what you are looking for. Between the help articles and the fabulous office hours and client success mgr's, it couldn't be easier to schedule time with someone or self-study to get the answers you need. The whole team is kind, thorough, and helpful and makes Trella completely user-friendly for users of all experience levels. Now if I can just get my whole sales team USING it to their advantage and working smarter not harder, Trella is a slam dunk

I love the "sources" and "Utilization and quality" sections to show me data many other liaisons and hospices are not fully taking advantage of. The ability to see when facilities and dr's are sending their pt's on hospice (Early/late/no hospice) and where pt's end up (HHA, SNF, No PAC, etc.) is extremely helpful in identifying where we can come in to support these facilities and doctors with our services. It also shows us sources that are worthwhile partnering and doing business with, and those that already have strong affiliations with other hospices, where we don't want to "waste" resources.

To no fault of Trella, I often look for data that would be encapsulated in the Home Health solution, so that took a little while to get used to (only having the Hospice solution for our team at this time)

sarah
Regional Director of Patient Care Services in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

underwhelmed

Kommentare: better "real time" look for a need of higher level of care of some patients, but not always user friendly

having some of the information right at hand on the home screen

Does not offer many useful reports for a branch director of hospice. It also doesn't always give an accurate picture of whether or not we have a patient on SIA. It creates a little extra work for people

Joseph
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Versatile product to provide data-insight into the market

Kommentare: Trella helps drive better business decisions. You worry less about your sales fluff and more about the hard data and how you compare to peers. If you are not using this or a similar product you are actively being left behind.

Great visibility into referral patterns and who is relevant for a particular market.

Cost is high but so is anything worth doing.

Christine

Overwhelming but useful

Kommentare: I have used it successfully to focus my conversations at lunch presentations or to figure out problems at large accounts.

When drilled down, can find useful nuggets. Appreciate the conversation starters, but would like the whole picture so I could come up with my own stories.

Cumbersome to move in and out of pages, data is old or does not pertain to territory. Too much data makes it overwhelming

CEO in USA

Review

Trella has more complete data than competing products.

The organization of the data could be better so that you don't have to drill down through multiple pages to find certain information.

Kara
Administrator in USA

Guides business

Kommentare: It's been great and used a lot.

The data allows us to focus our efforts in certain areas

I wish it had contacts for hospitals and such like Definitive healthcare

Lorin

Trella health

Kommentare: I enjoy trella health. It has helped me gain more business and happier customers.

The ease of the software and I also Like how quick the new data comes out. It’s only about a quarter behind.

How to read the data. Sometimes can get a little confusing and also how to present the data.

Michele

Trella Health

Kommentare: I am obtaining data to help me become successful in my industry… that speaks volumes

This product is very informative and easy to use.

Sometimes I feel the information is not up to date as quick as I would like Otherwise it’s an amazing product

Dorothy
President and CEO in USA

President and CEO

Kommentare: Customer service and engagement has been excellent

I love the view into how we are competing in the market place.

I have been most interested in the mobile app.

Janet
Business Development Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not sure what you would like listed here?

Kommentare: Very satisfied with Trella Health - great resource!

I am impressed with their on going support and opportunities. Again, I'm not very computer savvy, so it takes me much longer to "figure things out". Great information regarding market share and opportunities.

there is so much offered and it can get confusing to remember

Christi
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Home Health Market

Kommentare: Excellent

It tells you everything you need to know to target your accounts.

I can’t think of anything I don’t like about Trella.

Connie
Director of Business Development in USA

Home Health

What I liked most about this product is how simple it was to use

What I liked least about this is the lag time of data

Joseph
Business Development in USA

HomeCare User

Kommentare: Overall it does help/gives me some really good insight for prospecting.

The software is useful to decide my prospects list and speeds up or eliminating wasteful time and resources to call on prospects that will not not produce.

The end use of this product could be more user friendly. The data and comparison between the different agencies but I would like to be able to add or delete different data points for a presenting aid.

Tristan
Patient Advocate in USA

Easy to Use

I love the Compare feature so I can put competitors side by side at a glance

It takes a little getting used to and understanding how to use the software. May not be the most friendly for someone on the technologically challenged side

Kelly
Marketing manager in USA

Love it

Kommentare: This is fantastic! I use trella regularly to help my company stay on track.

I love being able to see what my competitor's numbers are, how they're trending, who's referring to them, etc. I also love keeping track of our trending data, to make sure we are on track.

It is a bit difficult to figure out. May just be user error, but I have a hard time remembering how to navigate to different areas.

Business Development Manager in USA

It’s a wonderful Tool for Business Growth

Kommentare: Very pleased with Trella Health!

What’s liked most about Trella Health was how easy it was to learn and how quickly we have gained a wealth of knowledge about our markets in a short time!

Luckily, we haven’t ran in to anything we haven’t liked yet!