Filtern nach:

Über Propertybase Back Office

Propertybase Back Office offers compliance-driven real estate brokerage transaction management, intranet, print marketing and more.

Erfahre mehr über Propertybase Back Office

Krissie R.
Krissie R.
General Manager in USA
Immobilien

Great for our office!

I love how easy it is to require certain docs, share docs we use a lot, and checklists to keep each transaction moving smoothly.

Would like to be able to change/customize reports more so I don't have to edit them when they are downloaded. A little more customization with transactions as well, but I expect both of these to be solved when 4.0 is launched.

Angela S.
Broker in USA

Lack of Support

Kommentare: I have been a low-maintenance user for over 5 years. Customer service number is not prominently displayed -they do not encourage you to ask for assistance. The support files are limited. Recently they switched billing platforms. If you didn't figure out how to login to some obscure profile that they didnt associate with your backagent profile, they did not attempt to reach you, simply turned off the platform for all users in the brokerage. Attempts to reach them are met with"that's not my department" and the number they provide goes to a voicemail where they do not return calls promptly.

provides our intranet for our office - end to end transaction management

poor support. They do not post their support number/provide chat support or anything similar.

Broker in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good to manage new agents

Kommentare: It was a game changer organizing the office but grew frustrated with their poor, slow and arrogant customer service. We do not recommend it. Look for an alternative.

It is very helpful for me agents so they don't make mistakes following the checklist with a transaction. Integration with Zipforms and Dotloop is nice and the three email to feed documents into the transaction. Also the customer portal is a great feature

No data backups nor a export feature in case you want to discontinue their service. Extremely bad customer service, super slow. Surprise fees for each IDX fee.

Shawna R.

Helps keep me organized

Kommentare: I love that I no longer need to keep up with files and paperwork. It lets me know if I’m missing something and what I already have.

No more files to carry around! Everything I need is right in the palm of my hand. No more fumbling through papers and files.

It was a little hard to maneuver through at first but once I got the hang of it I found it to be pretty easy.

Rita C.
Real estate consultant /broker associate in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The best transaction management software

Kommentare: Could access my transaction from any where in the world and review and approve transactions for agents

Ease of use and consumer friendly . As a broker, all paperwork is in one place and approving a CDA and submitting for funding is a breeze. Can track all changes made to a file. Very easily share files.

Wish they would have a CRM too. Don't really have any cons but would also like to have the ability to digitally sign documents from BackAgent.

Kelly B.
realtor in USA

Love

Kommentare: It is a great idea to take a quick tutorial on this program. It is easy to use but sometimes people over look the great features it offers.

This software is so easy to use. It is very self explanatory and there are many great features like syncing with Google Calendar.

The price would be my least favorite, but that is only because I like pretty much everything else about it.

Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helped get rid of paper folders

Document inbox is a great way to collect paperwork sharing is well thought out office wide document sharing is great

mobile app is horrible and has little features takes a while to get used to the interface sometimes feels a little messy

Does some things perfect

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It’s a good application but you won’t stay with it for a super long time because of its lack of advanced features

Has incredible document management Easy to navigate and find what you are looking for Tons of integrations

Feature poor ... it doesn’t do a ton iOS app isn’t fantastic Has a dated feel A great place to start but not somewhere you will stay for a long time

Courtney F.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

BackAgent Works

Kommentare: I enjoyed BackAgent through my brokerage and appreciate the amount of access it gives agents.

BackAgent worked very well for organizing all of my transaction data easily for my broker and myself.

BackAgent could have a little more going on in the app department.i

Teri anne P.
Teri anne P.
Office Admin in Kanada

Back Agent

Kommentare: It was very efficient for keeping all the agents info on track with clients

It is fairly easy to use. Its very much more artistic compared to other programs which makes it more user friendly.

There was not anything special that made it stand out for the brokerage to keep using it on a regular basis. Agents would decide to use it individually or not, but as a brokerage it stopped. It needs to offer more that keeps us interested. But overall a good easy program.

Stephanie J.

Easy to Use

BackAgent is a software that is very easy to use. My company uses this to keep track of our transactions. We were able to easily customize it to our needs.

Only con is sometimes loading times take longer than what I would like.

Evan S.
IT Business Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BackAgent puts organization in the front seat

Kommentare: BackAgent helps me keep up with and follow up on leads in a way that makes my business successful.

I have many contacts over a varied IT topology. BackAgent allows consolidation of all contacts for digital and mail campaigns and syndication.

I wish BackAgent offered a more customizable workspace. I'm personally someone who prefers to customize down to the color of my clicker for the benefit of my work.

Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to Use - Poor training and poor customer support

Kommentare: The customer service is horrible. It's difficult to reach someone and if you do, they don't want to help. We needed help in setting up some new features and were put in contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She had no desire to assist, was short with us and just brushed it off. I feel that once they have you locked in and have your money, they're not worried about much after. For them, they know how difficult it would be for a brokerage to change platforms, so they're not investing alot into continuing to improve the platform or support it. There are other/better options that are recognize this and are going to take over this space.

It has alot of the backend features that are needed for a brokerage.

It's difficult to navigate and to get set up. The customer service is very poor.

Office Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A decent system, but could use some updating

The way they started the process of putting transactions on the website was very easy. It was very helpful if you were confused and the customer service was very accessible.

It was chunky, and was difficult to go through and process transactions in the system. You could kinda get lost in all of the things to click on.