Über Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge ist ein Webbrowser, der integrierte Tools zur Anpassung von Browsererlebnissen und zur Steigerung der Produktivität von Nutzern bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Edge

Vorteile:

The good part about that is you're able to integrate all different segments of your business under the proper umbrellas in one place. Microsoft edge can get you to anywhere to do anything.

Nachteile:

Edge is based on chromium and is unable to catch up to its competitors, Edge is still in development and still not very stable, and is prone to glitches and crashes.

Bewertungen zu Microsoft Edge

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
3,9
Funktionen
4,1
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4

Weiterempfehlungsquote

7,7/10

Microsoft Edge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 162 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Microsoft Edge bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (162)

Tim S.
Pflegefachkraft in Deutschland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Guter Browser aber leider wenig Funktionen...

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Microsoft Edge ist auf Rechnern mit Windows ja standartmäßig vorinstalliert, wodurch man natürlich auch öft in Berührung damit kommt. Im großen & ganzen muss ich sagen, dass diese Art von Browser eher etwas für Ältere Menschen ist oder für Menschen, die nicht so gute PC Kenntnisse haben. Ich finde aber, dass dieser Browser auf jeden Fall noch ausbaufähig ist!

Vorteile:

Gut ist vorallem die Optik! Wenn man Microsoft Edge zum ersten mal Startet, dann kann man sich das Design tatsächlich sogar einfach aussuchen. Unter anderem können auf der Startseite auch die Top Themen stehen sowie Narichten! Auch sehr gut finde ich, das das Microsoft Team sich für die Aktuelle Situation im Ukraine Konflikt beteiligt!

Nachteile:

Ganz kleine Mängelchen sind zum Beispiel das das Drucken eines PDF Dokumentes nicht immer Klappt, das ist sehr sehr schade wenn man etwas sehr wichtiges auszudrucken hat.

Simarpreet singh A.
Simarpreet singh A.
Product Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Performance improvement of Computer with Microsoft edge

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great experience. Highly recommended if you are facing performance issues with Chrome

Vorteile:

- Does not consume a lot of RAM unlike chrome - Does not make my computer hang - Does not show page not responding mostly - Great collections feature for articles to lead - Great feature to deploy webpage as an application - Can open 100s of tabs without performance degradation - Great feature for across devices

Nachteile:

- The chrome store does not work in edge sometimes - Some extensions do not work as expected - The save credentials feature for credit card is unintutive

Verifizierter Rezensent
secretary in Jordanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Microsoft Edge Review

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Microsoft Edge for more than a year and I am really pleased with it, I recommend everyone to use it.

Vorteile:

Microsoft Edge is a great web browser, It is lighter than other browsers when consuming the memory and it doesn't make my laptop hang. I like how it opens the search results on a new tap.

Nachteile:

I like browsing using Microsoft Edge and I didn't find anything bad about it until now.

Marquita R.
owner/operator in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Edge is good for some but I'll pass

2 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Microsoft edge is someone's cup of tea, just not mine.

Vorteile:

I can't say that I found anything I liked about edge. It's my back up of my back up of my back up.

Nachteile:

I feel like it runs slower than others, it's dated and unappealing. It's not intuitive like my other browser and I have found right before I stopped using it that, I could type in correct domains or even click a bookmark and I would get a DNS error message. I gave up!

Harsh M.
Harsh M.
Senior systems engineer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Light weight, speedy browser with new improvements

4 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, this browser is far better as compared to previous Microsoft browsers like IE6 or IE7. Personally, to me it has been light weight which I feel is most important feature

Vorteile:

Most important feature I would highlight is , it is lightweight when memory consumption is compared. Speed of loading website has also been improved, it is still debatable topic as speed depends on many other factors too, hence speed is very decent

Nachteile:

Too frequent updates I believe could be a torture for a user, whilst a layman would not understand technicalities behind it. So a bulk update might help

Verifizierter Rezensent
Account manager in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The edge of greatness

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Great software

Vorteile:

UI is really good. Searches are quick and quite relevant. I also like the news feature.

Nachteile:

Not a fan of the tracking feature. I understand it but still

Robson M.
researcher and optometry technician in Malawi
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My experience with microsoft edge

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For now, when it comes to my general experience with Microsoft edge i can say its great, i have easily been doing my research search and reading PDF files since i started using the product and accessing other internet search activities so quick for my academic research.

Vorteile:

Microsoft edge have these features which i felt more immpactful; maths solver i use it am a funny of it, the address bar which is easy to access, the private browser which keeps you safe and respectful by deleting the tracks when it comes to my privacy well, the landing bing search engine has beautiful attractive appearance as well as quick and smooth when i search for info. And this microsoft edge helped me very well increasing my productivity in my academic research.

Nachteile:

Mostly i wished the product has a special window feature that would provide download of products direct viewing it than having to hide it in the options. and this have made a sit back when i wanted to access my downloads

Marie M.
Marie M.
Entrepreneur in Jamaika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Nice PDF reader with web browsing capabilities!

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I first encountered Microsoft Edge when I bought a new computer in 2019. Though I remain hesitant about using it as my web browser ( I always stuck to Chrome), it became my default PDF reader. I find being able to open and navigate through tabs very easy and convenient. It's almost like I am browsing and I can access multiple documents with a click. I can highlight parts of document and notes with the add text feature. There is also a read aloud feature that reads highlighted portion of text. It also provides a great relief from Adobe Reader, which had the tendency to crash at the most inopportune times.

Nachteile:

The read aloud feature the voice options are limited and sounds to inhuman. Some work can go into the word pronunciations.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Fiancial Analyst in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Another great Browser

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall this is a great browser that lets me view the websites as they were designed be viewed, and get all the data from the web that I require for my daily tasks.

Vorteile:

I have access to Explorer, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge. Since I have been using Explorer the longest, I am partial to it, however there are several websites, some that I have to use on daily basis, that do not work with Explorer. Some sites I can't open on Explorer at all, others I can open, but not view everything, or not be able to download daily financial reports that I need. This is where Microsoft Edge comes handy. I can both open all the sites that I need and use the to full capacity.

Nachteile:

Not a minus, but it get's getting used to since the design slightly differs from what I used to.

Tarell B.
Tarell B.
Customer Service Rep in Jamaika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Reliable when researching

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've been using Microsoft word for over 12 years both for school and work and I'm never dissatisfied with the Software.

Vorteile:

The ability to work on 7 tab at a time, File sharing, fast loading time. I also enjoy using the sidebar search without loosing the tab your working on. Since introduced to Microsoft Edge researching topics and gathering data are much easier.

Nachteile:

In an recent update on Microsoft edge caused me to be disappointed with the service as I tried download chrome from edge and got so really weird comments.

Verifizierter Rezensent
VP in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Vlg

4 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

This is significant improvement of Explorer, it became more easy to use, fast and intuitive

Nachteile:

I do not see much adventage comparing to Forefox, which I also use regulary

Stacy-ann B.
Stacy-ann B.
Student(Former Accounts Clerk) in Trinidad und Tobago
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Microsoft Edge-"A lightweight browser that is easy to use"

4 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Even though Microsoft Edge has limited features, it is an efficient browser that is easy to use. I have been able to surf the internet quickly because the browser loads web pages quickly and provides search results in a matter of seconds. Consequently, I have been able to conduct online research in a timely and efficient manner. Furthermore, at my past workplace I have been more productive when I use Microsoft Edge. For instance, I have been able to open, access and review PDF files such as reports, memos, and letters, using Microsoft Edge. Consequently, I was able to complete my tasks faster.

Vorteile:

I like that Microsoft Edge is a lightweight browser, therefore, it does not use up a lot of storage space on my devices. Moreover, since it is a lightweight browser, it loads web pages quickly. Consequently, it has been my preferred browser at home and at work, when I want to load pages with a lot of content. As a result, I have been able to conduct research at work and at home in an efficient manner. Moreover, the browser is easy to use and it has never crashed. Therefore, I have never experienced any delays when conducting research online. Therefore, I have been able to complete tasks and avoid the frustration that I usually experience with other web browsers that take a while to load web pages. Furthermore, I open PDF files such as reports, memos, and letters, using Microsoft Edge because it is very compatible with that file type.

Nachteile:

Although, Microsoft Edge an efficient web browser, it has some disadvantages. One disadvantage is that it does not have a lot of features such as extensions and plug-ins. Another disadvantage is that I get a lot of error messages, when I try to open collaboration websites like Blackboard Collaborate, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams in Microsoft Edge. In most cases, I get an error message that says that my browser is outdated, even though I have the latest version of the web browser.

Maaz K.
Software Engineer in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Microsoft Edge

5 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Microsoft Edge is very excellent replacement of Internet Explorer launched by Microsoft. Due to its good speed, and easy integration of other softwares, I do not feel the need of installing a separate web browser to my windows.

Vorteile:

Microsoft Edge is a successful attempt by Microsoft Inc to replace its always complained about Internet Explorer with something worthy of its opponents like chrome, firefox etc. It has a sleak and intuitive design and a minimal interface which leaves enough screen space to users for browsing content. The home screen interface is lso customizable and you can select the screen of your type from options. It loads content faster due to its improved algorithms and low memory requirements. The private browsing mode is also very effective in evading cookies. Also it provies improved privacy due to its superb tracking prevention mechanism. Microsoft has worked a lot to integrate good playback tools in Edge. It also supports alot of third party software loke pdf reader, etc and work flawlessly with them. Along with its own plug-ins, it also support extensions offered in Chrome extensions store. Though its default search engine is bing but you can change it to Google easily.

Nachteile:

Microsoft Edge has high system requirements, which means that it won't work on low end devices, but other than that I haven't encountered any hurdles while using it till now.

Bornventure S.
Bornventure S.
Freelancer in Kenia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Microsoft Edge - The fastest Browser in the Market

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Microsoft Edge is very secure and I have been trusting it with all my payment details and address information for almost two years without any issues. The fact that It runs based on my Microsoft Account makes it easier to fill in online forms without having to remember the details because of It's powerful autofill features and also Shopping online has never been such a breeze.

Vorteile:

Edge is perfection at It's best, It's super fast, very smooth, and easy to use. Microsoft Edge made me abandon other browsers like Mozilla and Chrome for the sole reason of It's capabilities in integrating seamlessly with all of my plugins and applications. Running a local server on my computer has never been such a breeze thanks to the power of Edge. It runs on all my devices from my Xbox 360 to my Android Phone and of course all my Computers and so far there's nothing to complain about it. Browsing is a big part of my Career and Edge with It's easy features and nicely placed bookmark manager makes this a whole lot easier.

Nachteile:

The one issue I've found with Edge as compared to Chrome is the search engine, Bing doesn't really bring up the best sites when searching for a specific keyword like Google does. Also a few sites, specifically local websites like governmental one that we use to file Taxes and Apply for Tenders don't work well with Edge as they do on Google Chrome, this normally forces me to switch to Chrome when accessing those specific websites.

Arun K.
Arun K.
Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Powerful yet, underrated internet browser

5 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Undoubtedly Microsoft Edge is one of the best internet browser available with many unique features under its sleeve. If privacy is your priority then Edge is the most secure option for you even if in the past you have vowed to stay away from Microsoft internet browser.

Vorteile:

Fast and stable, having used various browsers I have found that Microsoft edge consumes comparatively lesser RAM even when multi tasking. Robust privacy features like blocking trackers. Many websites rely on trackers to gather data about your internet browsing . At my office, we always have the Strict option enabled to prevent tracking of our browsing data. This is a great feature for enterprise use. Ability to use extensions in private mode, I could never do this with google chrome. Web capture is something that I use almost every day and this built in feature lets you take screenshots quickly without relying on extensions or other software. Smart screen security. This is a great built-in feature that warns you about suspicious websites. Additionally, when you try to download any types of executable files from website and the smart screen feature analyses the download and it will immediately terminate the download if found to be from malicious in nature. Read aloud s the coolest feature on Microsoft edge. It can read aloud any web pages and even pdf files and you can choose the accent of your choice to listen. Password manager is much advanced than Google Chrome, Microsoft edge can suggest you stronger passwords and seamlessly store and sync them This way you don't have to use another password manager software.

Nachteile:

Been using it for two years in office and personal computer for almost 2 years now. Haven't come across any Cons worth mentioning.

Victor L.
Developer in Schweden
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The next big thing

5 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: It feels like Microsoft is finally back to the browser space with this new fantastic browser. For once compatibility is no longer an issue, which gives Microsoft more time to focus on fine-tuning performance and web developers time to make better websites instead of worrying about what will work in the default browser of Windows computers all over the world. This step has resulted in a browser that is far ahead of the competition with less effort and lots of great improvements.

Vorteile:

The new Microsoft Edge uses the same engine as most other popular browsers yet it manages to load noticeably faster in most circumstances both when navigating the browser and when browsing the web. Microsoft has improved performance and resource allocation in almost every aspect. This browser gives the same familiarity and convenience as any Chromium-based browser but with Microsoft knowledge on system optimization on top of it all.

Nachteile:

This browser has not yet been officially released on Linux and that is a disadvantage compared to most other Chromium-based browsers where you can keep your settings synchronized across different platforms.

Sefayet U.
Sefayet U.
Civil Engineer in Bangladesch
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

2nd browser to use my personal work.

4 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: previously Microsoft Edge was named as Microsoft explorer, every time I used that I have pain in my head. If i have to compare now that with Microsoft Edge, they came long way with success, I love the new EDGE download system, with bookmarking option, it definitely up to the standard now. Through they need to work on the extension area, to compete with other successful browser.

Vorteile:

For easy, Day to day browsing Microsoft edge is the best for now. With good response time it could be the no 1 for now. Download manager is quite good for me. They are continuously adding more option to us to feel much better, such as Microsoft Edge now can use as PDF reader. it also consume low RAM , as a result my pc is faster.

Nachteile:

Loading time still have some lacking's, need to be more fast. beside they need to work on the extension area. new websites launch extensions to give us good user experiance, they need to take this step to provide friendly environment to us.

Andreas O.
Digital Communication Specialist in Belgien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Never say never

5 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I remember after the IE debacle over the years, I told a friend of mine: never will I be using a Microsoft browser again. I guess I was wrong! It's crazy how much Microsoft has worked on Edge to make it such an enjoyable piece of software to use to navigate on the internet. Since my company has optimized its personal tools to work with Edge (since it's pre-installed on Windows PC), I was forced to use it for overall browsing purposes and I do not regret it. There are however still websites that aren't optimized for it yet.

Vorteile:

Software optimization. It might look stupid to some, but other browsers eat up so many resources/RAM. In comparison, I feel Edge has the edge. In the end, for a tool that is being used so much on a regular basis and with many tabs and windows open, it should be the primary aspect that is being considered.

Nachteile:

There isn't something specific to Edge that I heavily disliked. The only real issue I have is with web developers that are failing to also optimize their websites for Edge. I have this issue specifically for a CRM tool and when I want to use it I need to switch to another browser.

Cristhian josue J.
Cristhian josue J.
CEO in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Microsoft Edge, a powerful opponent to Google's monopoly

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Edge is an attractive optionfor pc's with low resources or for people who wants escape from the Google's monopoly, outside of the prejudices we may have about internet explorer, Edge has reinvented the archaic Microsoft browser, replacing it and adding features that can change our internet browsing.

Vorteile:

Microsoft Edge is light, fluid but above all it is a powerful alternative to external browsers to windows, Edge has tools that other browsers didn´t have. An example is the Price Comparison tool, which lets us to get Coupons, give Ratings and reviews, Microsoft Edge's security features, such as SmartScreen, Password Monitor, InPrivate search and Kids Mode, help protect your safety while browsing online.

Nachteile:

Microsoft Edge has had an overly aggressive advertising campaign, this can be scaring for the user who only seeks to surf the web, this, joined with the fact of using Bing as the main search engine is unattractive, Edge peculiarities are a risky proposition, as well as leaving us to have a better workflow, this can be stressful for who aren't close to this tools.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Student Of Civil Engineering in Malaysia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy Browsing With Microsoft Edge

5 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

Besides Google Chrome, I often use Microsoft Edge in my daily life. It is because I am using Microsoft Teams as my class studying. So, when I want to watch the class recording back, I have to use Microsoft Edge as well. There are few features in this application that seems very helpful for me. One of the features is the download button. When I want to download something, I can check how many MB or GB that I need in downloading which is very helpful in preparing enough MB or GB for downloading. More than that, Microsoft Edge only use low RAM which makes my laptop super-fast while browsing. Overall, I enjoy using Microsoft Edge as much as he other browsing apps.

Nachteile:

Unlike other browsing apps, Microsoft Edge tend to be more slows. Whenever I open Microsoft Edge, it always takes some times which makes me kind of frustrated. Overall, it is good in using Microsoft Edge and does not have any other important cons to talk about.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

For Now can be used as 2nd browser, they need improve to become 1st choice

4 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Previously, Edge used to be full of bugs and glitches, I was very disappointed that time, But Since then they have improved so much, they provide a good user experience right now, though they need to work more to become no 1, EDGE have advanced download system now, I like this very much. For now, we can easily we EDGE for minor browsers, I think they need to improve their incognito mode.

Vorteile:

They associate with Microsoft Bing as their primary Search engine. I loved that they introduce the Download feature in the browser. Recently they are focusing on making a better user experience by reducing loading speed and easier to operate. Bookmarking is better than before, we can easily do bookmarking my essential web pages.

Nachteile:

The main issue we face loading issue and reaction time of the browser. Need to make quick change option introduce in browser settings. Previous time EDGE used to be full of bugs and slowing down our work, they continuously improve. Hope that they will improve quite fast.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Researcher in Libanon
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Decent Web Browser

4 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I find Microsoft Edge to be a pretty decent software. I used to exclusively browse on Google chrome because Internet Explorer was so slow then. I was skeptical when I heard about Microsoft Edge, but now it is my default browser.

Vorteile:

What I like about Microsoft Edge is the nice user-interface and the huge transformation Microsoft made from Internet Explorer to Edge. With the extensions and bookmark customization, Microsoft Edge is a very customizable software.

Nachteile:

There is not a lot to dislike about Microsoft Edge. Maybe one small thing would be the default Bing browser that shows up when opening Edge. I really believe that Microsoft should make Google the default browser on Edge.

Hossam S.
Hossam S.
Network Infrastructure & Operations Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Hossam's Review on Microsoft Edge

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I would recommend using Edge & no need to install any other Web Browser, except if you need extra features like imbedded VPN inside the browser itself.

Vorteile:

Edge is way much better than its predecessor (Internet Explorer), it doesn't consume much resources and easy to use, and the main advantage is that you don't need to download it, it comes with Windows, so no extra resources are needed, also the flexibility of selecting the default search engine based on your preferred one.

Nachteile:

It is almost perfect, except that it is lacking some features which we could see in other developed web browsers such as imbedded VPN.

Michelle S.
Entrepreneur in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The Edge You Need

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Microsoft Edge is a great product and is dedicated to being at the forefront on internet browsers.

Vorteile:

I love using Microsoft edge because it makes me feel safe when I am browsing. It seems to put security first so I like how important it is that they are dedicated to protecting me while I am online.

Nachteile:

The security and private browsing on Edge are great, but sometimes it makes it hard to look up everything I need. The pop-up blocker makes it hard to use certain secure websites. So it can be a little buggy at times.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Student in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Chrome Destroyer

5 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, it's the best browser one can get for Windows. Microsoft has really optimised the browser well for windows. Sure, there are some minor issues. But this is the best browser when compared to all others

Vorteile:

I like the fact that edge uses a lot less ram and gives better battery life compared to other browsers. Also the editing tools for PDFs is very handy, I use them all the time. Sleeping tabs is another good feature

Nachteile:

Memory management can be improved. Sure it does take less memory than other browsers like chrome. But it still takes up a lot of memory sometimes