Über Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge ist ein Webbrowser, der integrierte Tools zur Anpassung von Browsererlebnissen und zur Steigerung der Produktivität von Nutzern bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Edge

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Microsoft Edge bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Arun K.
Arun K.
Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful yet, underrated internet browser

Kommentare: Undoubtedly Microsoft Edge is one of the best internet browser available with many unique features under its sleeve. If privacy is your priority then Edge is the most secure option for you even if in the past you have vowed to stay away from Microsoft internet browser.

Fast and stable, having used various browsers I have found that Microsoft edge consumes comparatively lesser RAM even when multi tasking. Robust privacy features like blocking trackers. Many websites rely on trackers to gather data about your internet browsing . At my office, we always have the Strict option enabled to prevent tracking of our browsing data. This is a great feature for enterprise use. Ability to use extensions in private mode, I could never do this with google chrome. Web capture is something that I use almost every day and this built in feature lets you take screenshots quickly without relying on extensions or other software. Smart screen security. This is a great built-in feature that warns you about suspicious websites. Additionally, when you try to download any types of executable files from website and the smart screen feature analyses the download and it will immediately terminate the download if found to be from malicious in nature. Read aloud s the coolest feature on Microsoft edge. It can read aloud any web pages and even pdf files and you can choose the accent of your choice to listen. Password manager is much advanced than Google Chrome, Microsoft edge can suggest you stronger passwords and seamlessly store and sync them This way you don't have to use another password manager software.

Been using it for two years in office and personal computer for almost 2 years now. Haven't come across any Cons worth mentioning.

Sefayet U.
Sefayet U.
Civil Engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

2nd browser to use my personal work.

Kommentare: previously Microsoft Edge was named as Microsoft explorer, every time I used that I have pain in my head. If i have to compare now that with Microsoft Edge, they came long way with success, I love the new EDGE download system, with bookmarking option, it definitely up to the standard now. Through they need to work on the extension area, to compete with other successful browser.

For easy, Day to day browsing Microsoft edge is the best for now. With good response time it could be the no 1 for now. Download manager is quite good for me. They are continuously adding more option to us to feel much better, such as Microsoft Edge now can use as PDF reader. it also consume low RAM , as a result my pc is faster.

Loading time still have some lacking's, need to be more fast. beside they need to work on the extension area. new websites launch extensions to give us good user experiance, they need to take this step to provide friendly environment to us.

Student Of Civil Engineering in Malaysia
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Browsing With Microsoft Edge

5 letzten Monat Neu

Besides Google Chrome, I often use Microsoft Edge in my daily life. It is because I am using Microsoft Teams as my class studying. So, when I want to watch the class recording back, I have to use Microsoft Edge as well. There are few features in this application that seems very helpful for me. One of the features is the download button. When I want to download something, I can check how many MB or GB that I need in downloading which is very helpful in preparing enough MB or GB for downloading. More than that, Microsoft Edge only use low RAM which makes my laptop super-fast while browsing. Overall, I enjoy using Microsoft Edge as much as he other browsing apps.

Unlike other browsing apps, Microsoft Edge tend to be more slows. Whenever I open Microsoft Edge, it always takes some times which makes me kind of frustrated. Overall, it is good in using Microsoft Edge and does not have any other important cons to talk about.

Torikul I.
Torikul I.
Freelancer - Web Developer & WordPress Expert in Bangladesch
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Edge is good but I don't like it much personally because It wasn't enough for me

Kommentare: My overall experience is average but yes, this browser helps me a lot as an optional browser. Sometimes I feel the importance of Microsoft Edge because I often test websites from different browsers. This browser could be a good choice for those who use browsers for small needs. But a professional person or IT-Expert person will not like that browser because this software wasn't able to present itself as perfectly people want nowadays.

I like few things about this browser, using low memory of the CPU is one of them. It runs smoothly on the desktop even a low configuration PC can run it without any problem. I like how this browser manages tabs at the top, it allows me to check a tab preview in a good view. Another good thing is, it loads the web pages and sections on scroll smoothly with a little fade-in animation which is so satisfying. There is some common functionality this browser also has that I liked a lot but those features do not make Microsoft Edge unique, it's available on the other browsers in a more professional way.

The first thing is, I can't imagine that this browser is a different web browser software from Microsoft. When I use Microsoft Edge, It seems like I'm working with my Windows 10 settings. A browser should be unique, beautiful, and it should be developed with a special focus on users' requirements. There is no advanced type functionality on this browser whereas nowadays other browsers are well developed from all sides. User experience and user interface both are not at a satisfaction level as well as I don't feel comfortable using Inspect Element feature of this browser.

Bornventure S.
Bornventure S.
Freelancer in Kenia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Microsoft Edge - The fastest Browser in the Market

Kommentare: Microsoft Edge is very secure and I have been trusting it with all my payment details and address information for almost two years without any issues. The fact that It runs based on my Microsoft Account makes it easier to fill in online forms without having to remember the details because of It's powerful autofill features and also Shopping online has never been such a breeze.

Edge is perfection at It's best, It's super fast, very smooth, and easy to use. Microsoft Edge made me abandon other browsers like Mozilla and Chrome for the sole reason of It's capabilities in integrating seamlessly with all of my plugins and applications. Running a local server on my computer has never been such a breeze thanks to the power of Edge. It runs on all my devices from my Xbox 360 to my Android Phone and of course all my Computers and so far there's nothing to complain about it. Browsing is a big part of my Career and Edge with It's easy features and nicely placed bookmark manager makes this a whole lot easier.

The one issue I've found with Edge as compared to Chrome is the search engine, Bing doesn't really bring up the best sites when searching for a specific keyword like Google does. Also a few sites, specifically local websites like governmental one that we use to file Taxes and Apply for Tenders don't work well with Edge as they do on Google Chrome, this normally forces me to switch to Chrome when accessing those specific websites.

Hossam S.
Hossam S.
Network Infrastructure & Operations Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hossam's Review on Microsoft Edge

Kommentare: I would recommend using Edge & no need to install any other Web Browser, except if you need extra features like imbedded VPN inside the browser itself.

Edge is way much better than its predecessor (Internet Explorer), it doesn't consume much resources and easy to use, and the main advantage is that you don't need to download it, it comes with Windows, so no extra resources are needed, also the flexibility of selecting the default search engine based on your preferred one.

It is almost perfect, except that it is lacking some features which we could see in other developed web browsers such as imbedded VPN.

Michelle S.
Entrepreneur in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The Edge You Need

Kommentare: Microsoft Edge is a great product and is dedicated to being at the forefront on internet browsers.

I love using Microsoft edge because it makes me feel safe when I am browsing. It seems to put security first so I like how important it is that they are dedicated to protecting me while I am online.

The security and private browsing on Edge are great, but sometimes it makes it hard to look up everything I need. The pop-up blocker makes it hard to use certain secure websites. So it can be a little buggy at times.

Avery M.
Musician in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Edge has been stable for my productivity

Kommentare: Edge has helped me more with my usage of Bing, and it's easy connectivity to the Microsoft login has helped with my productivity. It's much easier to search through Bing with edge. It feels like the connectivity is just as good as Chrome or any other program.

Edge is pretty simple when it comes to internet browsers. It's a MUCH better upgrade compared to the old days of Internet Explorer, so I am thankful of the work that Microsoft put into it to make it better.

Sometimes crashes can take more time than needed, so I've been straying away from certain sites that gives me more instances of crashes. Overall, Edge could be a little better, but it is much better than what IE used to be.

Tony T.
Sr. Graphic Designer in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A review for Windows 10 default internet browser

Kommentare: My experience with Edge was okay overall. It is a good browser in my opinion, just not have what I expected from an internet browser.

I like that it comes with Windows 10 by default when setup a new computer. It provides high security features and does comes with group tab, dark theme and extensions features. It also use less resources than any other internet browser.

Sometimes the software not work as fast and as smooth as I expected it to works. The user interface is a bit overcrowded with information and not easy to understand right away.

Mohamad R.
Mohamad R.
Civil Engineer in Libanon
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

microsoft edge

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

it's a good software for internet navigation.

Very slow compared to other web browsers

Victor L.
Developer in Schweden

The next big thing

Kommentare: It feels like Microsoft is finally back to the browser space with this new fantastic browser. For once compatibility is no longer an issue, which gives Microsoft more time to focus on fine-tuning performance and web developers time to make better websites instead of worrying about what will work in the default browser of Windows computers all over the world. This step has resulted in a browser that is far ahead of the competition with less effort and lots of great improvements.

The new Microsoft Edge uses the same engine as most other popular browsers yet it manages to load noticeably faster in most circumstances both when navigating the browser and when browsing the web. Microsoft has improved performance and resource allocation in almost every aspect. This browser gives the same familiarity and convenience as any Chromium-based browser but with Microsoft knowledge on system optimization on top of it all.

This browser has not yet been officially released on Linux and that is a disadvantage compared to most other Chromium-based browsers where you can keep your settings synchronized across different platforms.

Cristhian josue J.
Cristhian josue J.
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Edge, a powerful opponent to Google's monopoly

Kommentare: Edge is an attractive optionfor pc's with low resources or for people who wants escape from the Google's monopoly, outside of the prejudices we may have about internet explorer, Edge has reinvented the archaic Microsoft browser, replacing it and adding features that can change our internet browsing.

Microsoft Edge is light, fluid but above all it is a powerful alternative to external browsers to windows, Edge has tools that other browsers didn´t have. An example is the Price Comparison tool, which lets us to get Coupons, give Ratings and reviews, Microsoft Edge's security features, such as SmartScreen, Password Monitor, InPrivate search and Kids Mode, help protect your safety while browsing online.

Microsoft Edge has had an overly aggressive advertising campaign, this can be scaring for the user who only seeks to surf the web, this, joined with the fact of using Bing as the main search engine is unattractive, Edge peculiarities are a risky proposition, as well as leaving us to have a better workflow, this can be stressful for who aren't close to this tools.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

For Now can be used as 2nd browser, they need improve to become 1st choice

Kommentare: Previously, Edge used to be full of bugs and glitches, I was very disappointed that time, But Since then they have improved so much, they provide a good user experience right now, though they need to work more to become no 1, EDGE have advanced download system now, I like this very much. For now, we can easily we EDGE for minor browsers, I think they need to improve their incognito mode.

They associate with Microsoft Bing as their primary Search engine. I loved that they introduce the Download feature in the browser. Recently they are focusing on making a better user experience by reducing loading speed and easier to operate. Bookmarking is better than before, we can easily do bookmarking my essential web pages.

The main issue we face loading issue and reaction time of the browser. Need to make quick change option introduce in browser settings. Previous time EDGE used to be full of bugs and slowing down our work, they continuously improve. Hope that they will improve quite fast.

Stakeholder Relations and New Business Development Executive in Südafrika
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A simple Microsoft Edge review

Kommentare: Overall Microsoft Edge has improved over the years and they have added more features. My primary concern at times is creating strong enough passwords that will prevent hackers from accessing my accounts, but with the help of Microsoft Edge they have simplified the entire process by introducing the 'Password Monitor'. This feature helps a lot as it notifies me, when they detect that my 'password + username' that I have saved to autofill is being used in a dark web. This allows me to take necessary action and change my password, which helps a great deal.

I like the fact that it has a personalised news feed on the default first page, which is tailored according to my interests. I am able to keep up to date with the current news and even check the weather without opening multiple tabs. I find it to be convenient and easy to use. I also like the fact that it syncs my passwords or web browsing information from my desktop to my Android phone.

When it comes to Microsoft Edge it is a bit slow in terms of overall performance and speed, Unlike its competitors Google Chrome and Firefox which are much faster. This can be a little frustrating especially if you have multiple tabs opened.

Juan sebastián G.
Juan sebastián G.
Estudiante de ingenieria in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Un browser muy limpio y organizado

Kommentare: Lo usé por un buen tiempo como alternativa a Google Chrome, pero en la actualidad existen muchos otros navegadores que no son convencionales y te aportan mucho más que Edge. La nueva versión del buscador de Microsoft refleja las condiciones de un buen browser.

Las colecciones aportan un sistema intuitivo para el almacenamiento de información y contenido multimedia ¡Me encanta! Me gusta que tengan integrado su propio sistema de extensiones y que lo acompañe con una buena interfaz de usuario, que es personalizable (Modo oscuro, una bendición para mis ojos). La velocidad con la que se hacen los procesos me sorprende.

El consumo de memoria no es tan eficiente en comparación con otros browsers lo que hace insostenible llevar muchas pestañas. Además, por ser un browser alternativo para distintos tipos de usuario, no es fácil de integrar con otros tipos de servicios en la nube. No tiene un buscador predeterminado que destaque, lo que le resta puntos.

Vr developer in Indien
Animation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Browser that gets better with time

Kommentare: Overall Edge is a great browser that can be a great to-go option and since it comes installed by default on Windows it is a great option.

Edge started out as a bad browser with a replacement to IE but recently with new updates it has become very fast and convenient to use. Edge has all the functionalities needed as well stability which makes it a very useful tool.

Edge is based on chromium and is unable to catch up to its competitors, Edge is still in development and still not very stable, and is prone to glitches and crashes.

Osarumwense I.
Osarumwense I.
Assistant Director in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Edge has been doing wonders

Kommentare: It a wonderful app with amazing features. With the adblocker, I don't need to worry myself over annoying ads anymore.

Having used this app for a very long time, I must agree it's has improved greatly. The UI is just wow! I like the imprivate feature and the adblocker. It works seamlessly. It's a fast browser. It secures your privacy. It's just a wonderful browser. The read aloud feature is awesome.

It causes my phone to overheat, thereby draining my battery very quickly. The technical team should see to this.

Roberto Z.
Roberto Z.
Sales Engineer in El Salvador
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The last version is very stable

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a fast, reliable browser for simple tasks and basic users.

My current browser was full of open tabs, a big history list and temporary files. My facebook and youtube were really slow, I assume because of that. I open just those 2 websites in Edge everyday and I'm able to use them with no problem at all

If you logout from any Microsoft site because you need to login with a different account, it will try to log you in automatically again with the Microsoft account configured in Windows.

Rocío belén P.
Rocío belén P.
Freelance Writer in Argentinien
Internet, Selbstständig

Microsoft did it again: The Windows 10 browser for your everyday needs.

Kommentare: Out of all the web browsers I tried in the past, Microsoft Edge stays the most consistent and it runs really fast in my computer.
I also recommend it for gaming, if you like video games and you need a browser that will stay working fast, Edge is the one.

The interface is pleasant and it's super easy to use, if you like personalising your internet browser then you have plenty of images to choose. I enjoy this browser mainly for its In Private window feature.

Definitely not the best when it comes to erasing cookies and personal data such as log in passwords, it's not that fast in terms of doing the job real quick. I would say it tends to crash a bit if you have a low functioning PC.

Chief Director of Business Processes in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My new go to browser

Kommentare: Edge is a stable and easy to use browser. It is very efficient on resources. With the newer versions built on top of Chromium, we have experienced increased compatibility with our custom applications.

The collections feature and the ability to have separate profiles are my favorite features.

Sometimes it doesn’t prompt to reopen previous tabs after a browser crash.

Tien L.
PE in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Internet Explorer is back with a bang!

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Solve the need of fast, secure, reliable, compact web browser for everyday business

Fast surfing, compact setting, less crash and much lighter consumption / allocation of computer resources like RAM or CPU in comparison with the dominant rivalry C.h.r.o.m.e

default search engine Bing totally not the best limited library of extensions

Reviewer in Südafrika
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft edge review

Kommentare: I really like the new Microsoft edge. It is much better than internet explorer..

I like the ease of use and some features are better than other browsers.

It's not easy to save bookmarks at some times.

Senior Solutions Architect in Trinidad und Tobago
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So Far, So Good

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I have only recently started using Microsoft Edge and I am sort of impressed. For one thing, it's pretty fast. I Like that I can add personalizations and save stories. However, I think what has impressed me the most is the fact that I can make notes with a highlighter directly on the web page and then share this annotated page with others, via social media apps or e-mail. Now, how cool is this? Also, if I do not have the time to read a webpage at the moment, I can save it and go back to it when I need to. I have also gathered that it is safer than Chrome and Firefox, which is a definite plus for me.

The only drawback with Microsoft Edge to me, is that the Notes tool/feature seems to be better suited for touch screen computers.

Emily A.
Emily A.
Customer Care Coordinator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Edge is Elite

Kommentare: My overall experience with Microsoft is very positive. It's a very easy to use and quick system. It is much better to utilize than other browsers I have tried for my current job.

What I like most about Microsoft Edge is that it is superior to any other web browser. For my current job it makes life so much easier and faster. I used to use google and since switching I have noticed it is so much faster. It is easier to search and faster to use. It is also very easy to navigate. When I would search something on google and click on a link it would often take me to another search engine instead of a link to an article or website. I love that Microsoft edge never does that.

What I like least about Microsoft is that it is not the easiest to erase cookies. I also have a problem with Microsoft not saving my passwords on certain websites. Not saving passwords after I click the box to remember it is sometimes frustrating because my job requires fast navigation and having to type my information every-time because it doesn't save is an inconvenience.

Mustafa M.
Practice Manager in Kanada

MS Edge review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: MS Edge remains a powerful browser that is compatible across a number of websites. It is useful to have it along with other browsers due to its ability to organize bookmarks and work well overall with the Windows operating system

This browser works well with Windows operating system. The ability to add bookmarks into collections really helps organize. The browser is able to open all websites in the right format and has a good user interface let me see Dorsey Music

The browser is slow as compared to Firefox and Chrome. As it is integrated by default to Bing search the address bar is not as effective as Chrome. Despite being a Microsoft product it does not work as seamlessly as needed with SharePoint