Über Brave

Brave stoppt die Online-Überwachung und lädt Inhalte dreimal schneller als Chrome. Der Browser von Brave integriert IPFS, um das Browsen sicher zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Brave

Same extension library like chrome. Features of crypto community.

Sometimes video can not be played on less known sites.

Bewertungen zu Brave

Brave hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brave bereits verwendet?

Stasha
Stasha
Web designer in Serbien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Brave - one name for power features

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use it successfully for what I need to manage business accounts well. It is more stable than Google Chrome, takes fewer resources than Firefox and Chrome, and pages do not crash. It is the best option for crucial things, not really for surfing around.

Creators of the Brave browser want to ensure privacy and stability. That's for sure what I would be bold as his strong point. I am using it to manage websites and sensitive things. I never had an issue.

Sometimes it happens, although rarely, that I cannot access some web pages or they are not displayed well. I don't know where to address that problem, but I am satisfied with all the other good things.

Goda
Brave Internet Browser in Litauen
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Brave Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love the app so so much. And I can make YT videos on it upload it and watch movies anime series and much much more!

What I liked the most is that it was really easy to understand how to use it and I felt a relief that I didn't need to feel like being watched 24/7 by someone else on the internet and that I have my privacy.

There's nothing that I didn't enjoy. I guess for a new user that has been used to browse through google chrome or mozila would be kinda weird to get used to this browser but with time it will be easy.

software developer in Italien

A good alternative for Chrome but not mature enough

Kommentare: An average experience, for now I have decided to switch back to chrome but I hope that in the future Brave will mature nicely and I will definitely test it again

I love the embedded thor browser and the torrent client, that's a big BRAVO

It happened often that a web page that would flawlessy work with chrome or other browsers did not load or it was broken. Also imho the rewards system is non-sense and pretty annoying.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Attorney in Trinidad und Tobago
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Brave Browser

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great experience. Brave is my everyday browser. Consider myself a power user and supporter of the project.

1) Browser if fast. Doesnt use up much of my laptop memory resources. 2) Can access all my favorite Chrome extensions as browser is built with Chromium; 3) Privacy centric; no Google logins - No tracking 4) Built in crypto wallet. Browser is built with a pro-blockchain view. 5) Can earn BAT (Basic Attention Token) through viewing ads through everyday normal usage of the browser 5) Ability to sync bookmarks on Mobile and Desktop applications

Only issue; No bookmark backup. Maybe utilizing blockhain technology may provide a solution?

Mphare
Mphare
Developer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Impressive Browser

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I really like this browser

It seemingly doesn't has much Ram usage It is fast browser and offers extra features as ad blocker and block trackers Saved passwords cannot be accessed by anyone easily

News articles they provide aren't really tailored for me but is minor thing as it doesn't affect how the overall browser functions

Dave
Dave
Clinical research coordinator Ii in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My favorite browser, nearly perfect for me.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall good. For the reason I said. There is also opportunities to earn crypto if you are into that. It’s faster and less buggy than chrome, but still feels similar enough. I don’t like Firefox, edge, safari, etc. nearly as much.

It makes me feel safer and more protected when using the internet. I like that it blocks trackers and ads and pop ups and all that. It makes for an overall better and less creepy internet experience.

I get the point, but I wish it was easier to share settings, bookmarks, etc. between all my devices.

Mahin Bin Raihan
Mahin Bin Raihan
Student in Bangladesch
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My favourite browser of all-time

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Brave is a very secured browser. Nobody can hack your data easily. They use data encryption features. Data is everything. So you should be aware of your data uses. Brave stand out there.

Brave is high ram consuming app. It will make your devices slow. If you have a good configuration devices then obviously you should use it.

Junior Technical Analyst in Spanien

Best chrome alternative

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The built-in ad-blocker is the best feature by far, it works great, you can forget about installing third party ad-blockers.

It's true that if you're not much into cryptocurrencies some features are not very useful, like the local wallet.

Vladimir Azariel
Vladimir Azariel
Editor and VFX Maker in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brave, a new way to surf the internet

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I think that Brave is a browser that everyone already knows, and with good reason I did not want to stay without talking about it. It is amazing the ways they can find to motivate people to download a browser, and the people of Brave are very clear about it, since they incorporated the option to see ads and earn virtual money, which can be exchanged for dollars at some point, or that you can use to tip developers. Another interesting point is that it is compatible with Chrome and Firefox extensions.

Without a doubt, I would say that Brave has no bad things, in fact, it is one of the few browsers that is still looking to improve.

Vivek
Vivek
Quality Executive in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brave Rewards

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am using this browser since 2+ years and got rewarded with BAT token from this browser. This browser is quite good.

1. It gives rewards to use this browser. 2. reawards is in BAT token which can be converted in real currency. 3. Have good ad blocker inbuilt in the browser. 4. Security is quite good. 5. as ad blocker is available YouTube is used without seeing advt.

I don't think it has any CONs, it is very nice browser.

freelancer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A program that prize its clients

Kommentare: I was intrigued uniquely in digital currency, and I find an incredible program
Explanations behind Switching to Brave
protection concerns
Google Chrome's terrible protection choices and its connection to Google is an undeniable warning in the cutting-edge web.

I love the inserted this program and the downpour customer, that is a major BRAVO I like the BAT reward I got from the program. This program works incredibly. I like that I can import settings, bookmarks. It saves power on your telephone. There are no regular upsetting promotions. It's exceptionally simple to utilize.

It's an awesome application yet at the same time is imperfect. It arbitrarily crashes. The adblocker included, quickest as I saw, and acquiring cryptographic money are awesome. what I didn't like is that occasionally a few promotions go out anyway.... however, I imagine that its an issue of time Purposes behind Switching to Brave I was intrigued distinctly by cryptographic money, and I find an incredible program tab and bookmarks the executives. still host to utilize third-get-together applications to oversee tabs and bookmarks appropriately.

Gabriel
Gabriel
Software developer in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The browser that puts your privacy as a priority

It is known that websites attempt to build a profile of you as a visitor to identify you. This is called browser fingerprinting and sites collect as much info as they can so that they can know who you are in a broad sense. Although fingerprints can be used in legitimate ways, they are often used to track activity across web sites and collect info about user's habits. Brave is designed with this in mind introducing noise to create unique fingerprints so websites won't be able to track you. It does this via Brave Shields, which blocks attempts to fingerprint, blocks ads and scripts that might be malicious. I still pair it with uBlock Origin, HTTPS everywhere, privacy badger and NoScript. It includes a simple version of a Tor browser, which might be okay for some light browsing on the dark web. Remember that just using a Tor browser isn't enough to browse securely.

The thing I like the least about Brave is that they push their cryptocurrency via their browser, which you obtain by letting the browser show you private ads. At least this is an optional feature. Integration with the mobile version of Brave isn't as good as with other browsers, it sometimes won't sync immediately. As when using privacy extensions in the browser, you have to get used to websites malfunctioning. This isn't entirely on Brave as it typically means the site is not built appropriately, but it will mean that you have to bring the Shields down (at your own risk) if you want to continue browsing that site.

Shivam
YouTube Creator in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

This is Really Best , Safe and Secure Browser I ever use !

Kommentare: My experience is really good I shifted From chrome to here and I am using this Browser from a long time. I really so much Happy I use that browser. specially I like his Ads blocker ! I can happily watch YouTube Videos but I have one request from brave team, Please Add side bar for quick access to social media Specially WhatsApp Web. Because there is lots of user's who are using WhatsApp if brave do something about this then this is the best Browser! Its also faster then chrome I recommend every one to Use This Browser!

I really love this feature. and I most like feature called Ads Blocker !. In these day' websites have so many popup ads its so irritating. but after Installing brave I love all popup ads are blocked !

I really love that browser but there is something missing feature. brave are good but there is feature missing is WhatsApp Web. If you see Opera Browser it's have special windows for WhatsApp Web. Which we can minimize and Maximize any time. So I think if brave browser team add some side bar for social media like Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp then may be this is the one of the best browser I ever Used!

André
Electric Engineer in Brasilien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Brave: an awesome browser for the general public

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Brave is really positive and I recommend it for everyone who just want something that works out of the box

The main advantage of using Brave is by far the ease of use. You can download the installer (on Windows), launch it and it is installed. Brave's built-in privacy protections automatically blocks against browser fingerprinting and other tracking technologies (and also makes pages load faster!).

The biggest problem with Brave is the cryptocurrency button on the URL bar and the ads enabled by default on the home screen (which can be easily disabled, but a lot of people won't do that).

Kunal
kunaldesai.blog in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Get paid for viewing privacy respecting ads

Kommentare: Switched to using Brave browser as my main browser way back in 2019. I am happy with the way Brave browser is and believe that will they keep improving the product, add new features all while respecting users privacy.

Things that I like about Brave Browser are: Fast, secure and privacy respecting browser. Sync all of your devices. See privacy respecting news with Brave News. Perform privacy respecting search with Brave Search. I can block fingerprinting, cookies and trackers. Get to see stats like no of trackers blocked, time and bandwidth saved. Get to earn Brave rewards (BAT crypto) for viewing privacy respecting ads. Can sent tips as BAT to publishers or Twitter users for content that I like. A huge list of AdBlock filters are provided so you can decide what ads are blocked. Select if you want to delete browsing history on exiting the browser. Choose method to resolve Unstoppable Domains and Ethereum Name Service. You can enable disable TOR Private window. Choose how you want to redirect .onion sites. See Torrents directly in the browser. Decide how you want to resolve IPFS. You can enable disable social logins on third party sites.

Things that I like least about Brave Browser are: RAM usage on desktop could be made less. Reward system can be made more efficient. Less than 1% of sites have loading in Brave.

Chanaka
Chanaka
Graphic Designer in Sri Lanka
Design, Selbstständig

Best web browsing experience with speed and effectivity

Kommentare: Overall Brave is equipped with many great features such as Brave shields, Brave rewards, torrent downloading while using lesser RAM usage than some other browsers makes the brave the best browser available. Also with Brave users can experience more secure internet usage by using shields and tor private browsing feature. So, brave is recommended for any user due to great features and Brave can be customized to users preference. And for many who are using separate work and home accounts, brave comes with multiple account to use exactly for that.

Brave browser consists of many novel, innovative features such as Brave shields and Brave rewards making web browsing a comfortable experience. I really appreciate the brave shield function which removes almost all the unnecessary advertisements making web browsing easier for the users. And introducing brave rewards for users to earn some money while browsing the internet is another feature I like in brave browser. And compared with competition brave is much faster and does not overload RAM unlike many other browsers. Being able to customize almost anything and having multiple user profiles with separate accounts and ability to download torrent files are the best features introduced in Brave browser. Also increased security and privacy by blocking trackers and ads while saving both time and bandwidth is another pro feature is the Brave.

Although almost everything can be customized inability to create a desktop shortcut for main profile and being slightly slower than some browsers was noticed. And torrent downloading speed was lower compared with independent torrent applications.

Rohit
Rohit
Technical Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Browser which makes you earn cryptos!!!

Kommentare: Brave is one of the best chromium based browser and its user base is growing rapidly. It is backed by BAT crypto and has implemented some of the unique features not found in other browsers.

I have been using brave browser for more than 2 years now and found it one of the best chromium based browser. Here are some of the features I liked the most about this browser. 1. It is an ad-free browser which has an in-build ad-blocker for seamless navigation of the web pages. However, there are limited number of ads that are displayed with the consent of the users by the browser itself. 2. The browser helps you earn BAT (Basic Attention Token) which is a cryptocurrency and once you use the browser and view browser based ads, these tokens start accumulating in your account as reward which can be later redeemed using uphold crypto wallet. 3. It helps to consume less network data, consumes less power and is more secured. It also loads web pages quicker as it filters out the undesired ad-content from the web pages.

I have noticed that rarely while navigating through the web, on few websites, the links don't allow click action by the browser, however, the same links work on chrome.

Arun
Arun
Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

If privacy is your priority, Brave is the way to go.

Kommentare: Brave is a great option for those who give importance to their browsing privacy. With brave you no longer see ads based on your search history and you don't have have to install any extensions to do this. On Brave browser, I believe the user has ultimate control over the privacy which majority of internet browsers lack these days.

Brave is an open source browser which is fast and efficient. Its emphasis on privacy is something that sets it apart from other browsers. I hate it when google chrome shows ads based on my browsing history and with brave browser I am never worried about this. The user interface is easy to navigate and the menu options are neatly laid out. It was much easier to import my bookmarks, passwords and browsing history from Firefox to Brave. With Brave, I no longer see Ads on websites that I regularly visit. Most importantly Brave does not store user data. The incognito tab on Brave allows me to browse internet anonymously since this mode blocks the trackers efficiently. I use this mode often to check flight ticket prices.

Having used it for over an year now I am yet to come across a Con.

Rafael
Rafael
Undergraduate Finalist Student in Portugal
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My daily browser for many reasons!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Brave is amazing: great speed, enabled ad-blocking, privacy based and extra earnings with Brave Rewards for just browsing the web (an action I do everyday anyways).
Even though there is room of improvement for the support service, the Brave community is extraordinary (one of the best I see nowadays) and I can find almost all my questions answered on the Brave forum.
I can only recommend Brave and I use it everyday. It is my daily browser.

What I most like about this software is that it is privacy-based: I can turn on the Brave Shield and opt-in and opt-out for trackers, cookies and scripts all over the web! I also like the speed of navigation and the enabled adblocking on Brave. I use this browser with Brave Rewards enabled that rewards me with BAT tokens (Basic Attention Token) whenever it shows a Brave Ad (an ad for its many partners). What I love about Brave is also its environment and the diversity of products: Brave News (similar to Google Discovery), Brave Search Beta (a search engine running currently on Beta) and Brave Together (similar to Google Meet).

I don't have any particular negative thing to point about this software, but once I needed to contact its support service regarding an order I placed from Brave Swag Store (a merchandising store owned by Brave) and at the time I am writing this very review I didn't get a response back. I still managed to solve the issue with my order anyways. Now focusing only on the Brave software itself (the core theme regarding this review), I didn't face any problems yet so far and I can only recommend it.

Fernando
Fernando
CEO in Brasilien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brave browser - Efficiency and protection side by side

Kommentare: In general, I am very satisfied with Brave.
Its speed, privacy, security and rewards system are fantastic.
We have here a browser that is one of the best today.
There are so many benefits that the browser offers that it deserves a 1000 note.

I'm a Brave browser user in desktop and mobile version. I am fascinated with the speed of response of the browser in both versions, in addition to the privacy protection offered by the browser with its system of Spam filters and ad blocker. Its interface is very simple and facilitates daily use with buttons well distributed in its layout. The sync mode between browsers is very cool, as it helps to keep bookmarks and browsing history up to date, ensuring flexibility and portability in the use of the browser, this is very good. The highlight of the browser is its reward system with BAT coins, this is just fantastic. Be paid for using a fast, secure, efficient and sensational browser. Another positive point is the option of digital wallet with Crypto Wallet, for those who are enthusiastic in the digital market this is very cool, due to the practicality and autonomy offered. The IFPS feature is also another interesting point, being possible to share the network with users of the Brave network, increasing network efficiency to reduce traffic.

The negative point is due to the consumption of RAM resources in the Desktop version, when compared to other browsers such as Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. Uses Brave on a notebook with 4gb of Ram and when used with other applications simultaneously, we have a problem with computer resources. In the mobile version it flows well without consuming more resources on a Smartphone.

Hossam
Hossam
Network Infrastructure & Operations Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hossam's Brave Browser Review

Kommentare: I like this web browser very much, especially using its unique feature of the free VPN, which doesn't stop and doesn't have a time limit like most free VPN out there.

I've been using Brave Browser for a year and a half now, and i can reply on it in my daily browsing, what differentiates it to other browsers is that it has its own free VPN when you try the browsing with Tor option. It also has its rewarding program, it is light & doesn't use much resources.

I didn't face any problems using Brave browser & VPN, i like all of its features.

Silvia
Silvia
Marketing Expert in Bulgarien

Fast brower, privacy and earning crypto

Kommentare: When I downloaded The Brave browser I just tried it. After a couple of days of testing, I made it my default browser, and still, it is my number one browser.

When to start from? Brave browser is a super-fast, minimalistic browser. I like it because it is really fast. There is a perfect option for privacy, which could be customized for your needs. Last but not least - you can make money browsing. As a former Chrome user - I imported all my bookmarks and passwords.

I noticed when I am using the brave browser my CPU is busier. That is not big deal if you have a good laptop, but could be an issue for an older PC.

Ninos
Ninos
Creative Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Fav Browser

Kommentare: Overall i'm happy with it, and will continue to use it as the main browser.

Well I picked it because it's Chromium based. So it has all the good qualities and all websites work well on chromium. the additional selling point for Brave is that it's privacy based. has built in ad blockers, tracker blocker, fingerprint and scripts blocker...

tab and bookmarks management. still have to use third party apps to manage tabs and bookmarks properly.

Damien
Damien
Director of Operations in Kanada
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent browser!

I mostly enjoy the Brave Rewards (using the Uphold Wallet), as well as the themes, extensions, and built-in ad blocker. I also love the option to support websites by donating BAT where applicable.

Nothing really, with the exception of the heavy resources utilized on my PC.....like most other web browsers.

Software Engineer in Indien

An amazing privacy focused browser

Kommentare: My overall experience with brave has been positive, other than few small issues I love using brave. It fast without any trackers and ads. The UI is better than chrome. 10/10 would recommend.

At first, I was a little skeptical about moving to brave from chrome but when I started using it daily, then I understood the how superior brave is. It Ad blocking and blocking trackers works really well. The tor functionality comes with the browser. I found brave to be faster than chrome despite it being chromium based. Also, the fact I can use chrome extensions made my transition easier. Also, The fact I can earn BAT with random ads is good.

While using chrome web store, I noticed that I can't use some of the extensions. Also, as a developer, I couldn't fully move to brave as certain feature I work on can only be tested on chrome. I tried to do it in brave but it just wouldn't work.