Über Brave

Brave stoppt die Online-Überwachung und lädt Inhalte dreimal schneller als Chrome. Der Browser von Brave integriert IPFS, um das Browsen sicher zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Brave

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Brave bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rafael P.
Rafael P.
Undergraduate Finalist Student in Portugal
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My daily browser for many reasons!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Brave is amazing: great speed, enabled ad-blocking, privacy based and extra earnings with Brave Rewards for just browsing the web (an action I do everyday anyways).
Even though there is room of improvement for the support service, the Brave community is extraordinary (one of the best I see nowadays) and I can find almost all my questions answered on the Brave forum.
I can only recommend Brave and I use it everyday. It is my daily browser.

What I most like about this software is that it is privacy-based: I can turn on the Brave Shield and opt-in and opt-out for trackers, cookies and scripts all over the web! I also like the speed of navigation and the enabled adblocking on Brave. I use this browser with Brave Rewards enabled that rewards me with BAT tokens (Basic Attention Token) whenever it shows a Brave Ad (an ad for its many partners). What I love about Brave is also its environment and the diversity of products: Brave News (similar to Google Discovery), Brave Search Beta (a search engine running currently on Beta) and Brave Together (similar to Google Meet).

I don't have any particular negative thing to point about this software, but once I needed to contact its support service regarding an order I placed from Brave Swag Store (a merchandising store owned by Brave) and at the time I am writing this very review I didn't get a response back. I still managed to solve the issue with my order anyways. Now focusing only on the Brave software itself (the core theme regarding this review), I didn't face any problems yet so far and I can only recommend it.

Chanaka A.
Chanaka A.
Graphic Designer in Sri Lanka
Design, Selbstständig

Best web browsing experience with speed and effectivity

Kommentare: Overall Brave is equipped with many great features such as Brave shields, Brave rewards, torrent downloading while using lesser RAM usage than some other browsers makes the brave the best browser available. Also with Brave users can experience more secure internet usage by using shields and tor private browsing feature. So, brave is recommended for any user due to great features and Brave can be customized to users preference. And for many who are using separate work and home accounts, brave comes with multiple account to use exactly for that.

Brave browser consists of many novel, innovative features such as Brave shields and Brave rewards making web browsing a comfortable experience. I really appreciate the brave shield function which removes almost all the unnecessary advertisements making web browsing easier for the users. And introducing brave rewards for users to earn some money while browsing the internet is another feature I like in brave browser. And compared with competition brave is much faster and does not overload RAM unlike many other browsers. Being able to customize almost anything and having multiple user profiles with separate accounts and ability to download torrent files are the best features introduced in Brave browser. Also increased security and privacy by blocking trackers and ads while saving both time and bandwidth is another pro feature is the Brave.

Although almost everything can be customized inability to create a desktop shortcut for main profile and being slightly slower than some browsers was noticed. And torrent downloading speed was lower compared with independent torrent applications.

Ali S.
Chief Technology Officer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Brave- The new crypto Aware Browser for the new evolving Web 3

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Brave is a good browser and have mostly switched to browsing using the brave browser. All the crypto related stuff is managed via BRAVE due to its built in wallet.

Approach to privacy Rewards using the BAT tokens intrinsic support of the crypto Wallet Designed for the Web 3

Features related to developers troubleshooting of developed web applications require some evolution.

software developer in Italien

A good alternative for Chrome but not mature enough

Kommentare: An average experience, for now I have decided to switch back to chrome but I hope that in the future Brave will mature nicely and I will definitely test it again

I love the embedded thor browser and the torrent client, that's a big BRAVO

It happened often that a web page that would flawlessy work with chrome or other browsers did not load or it was broken. Also imho the rewards system is non-sense and pretty annoying.

André S.
Electric Engineer in Brasilien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Brave: an awesome browser for the general public

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Brave is really positive and I recommend it for everyone who just want something that works out of the box

The main advantage of using Brave is by far the ease of use. You can download the installer (on Windows), launch it and it is installed. Brave's built-in privacy protections automatically blocks against browser fingerprinting and other tracking technologies (and also makes pages load faster!).

The biggest problem with Brave is the cryptocurrency button on the URL bar and the ads enabled by default on the home screen (which can be easily disabled, but a lot of people won't do that).

Arun K.
Arun K.
Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

If privacy is your priority, Brave is the way to go.

Kommentare: Brave is a great option for those who give importance to their browsing privacy. With brave you no longer see ads based on your search history and you don't have have to install any extensions to do this. On Brave browser, I believe the user has ultimate control over the privacy which majority of internet browsers lack these days.

Brave is an open source browser which is fast and efficient. Its emphasis on privacy is something that sets it apart from other browsers. I hate it when google chrome shows ads based on my browsing history and with brave browser I am never worried about this. The user interface is easy to navigate and the menu options are neatly laid out. It was much easier to import my bookmarks, passwords and browsing history from Firefox to Brave. With Brave, I no longer see Ads on websites that I regularly visit. Most importantly Brave does not store user data. The incognito tab on Brave allows me to browse internet anonymously since this mode blocks the trackers efficiently. I use this mode often to check flight ticket prices.

Having used it for over an year now I am yet to come across a Con.

Hossam S.
Hossam S.
Network Infrastructure & Operations Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hossam's Brave Browser Review

Kommentare: I like this web browser very much, especially using its unique feature of the free VPN, which doesn't stop and doesn't have a time limit like most free VPN out there.

I've been using Brave Browser for a year and a half now, and i can reply on it in my daily browsing, what differentiates it to other browsers is that it has its own free VPN when you try the browsing with Tor option. It also has its rewarding program, it is light & doesn't use much resources.

I didn't face any problems using Brave browser & VPN, i like all of its features.

Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Marketing Expert in Bulgarien

Fast brower, privacy and earning crypto

Kommentare: When I downloaded The Brave browser I just tried it. After a couple of days of testing, I made it my default browser, and still, it is my number one browser.

When to start from? Brave browser is a super-fast, minimalistic browser. I like it because it is really fast. There is a perfect option for privacy, which could be customized for your needs. Last but not least - you can make money browsing. As a former Chrome user - I imported all my bookmarks and passwords.

I noticed when I am using the brave browser my CPU is busier. That is not big deal if you have a good laptop, but could be an issue for an older PC.

Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Architecture and programming student in Argentinien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

I love this browser

Kommentare: In general, I have had a very good experience with this browser, the truth is that the first time I downloaded it, I thought about trying it and uninstalling it the following week, but I ended up liking it much more than I expected. Now is my everyday browser.

Obviously one of the most important part of this browser is the earning money feature, it is amazing. I really like the customisation of the browser. The synchronization with Brave browsers downloaded from other devices is amazing.

There is not much to say in this section, I did not had many problems with this browser. The only problems I have had are that sometimes some pages do not load in this browser, but in others they do, most of the time it is for just one or two days, but I always have another browser handy for the few times it has happened.

Arie C.
Software Engineer Intern in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Privacy Focused Browser

Kommentare: Overall, I found the switch to Brave Browser to be completely painless, given the underlying code of both being Chromium and Brave supporting basically all the extensions of Chrome browser. The further privacy improvements and features provided by Brave make the browser a standout in the segment.

I liked the privacy focused nature of the Brave Browser, as well as how closely it resembles Chrome, making the transition simple and easy. I also find that Brave utilizes less RAM than Chrome, making it a lighter and sleeker browser option. Furthermore, features like Brave Rewards and Private Browsing with Tor add additional value.

The syncing situation on Brave Mobile is not the best, especially since multiuser support is not yet enabled on mobile. Otherwise, Brave has a slight feature gap when compared to Chrome.

Kunal D.
kunaldesai.blog in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Get paid for viewing privacy respecting ads

Kommentare: Switched to using Brave browser as my main browser way back in 2019. I am happy with the way Brave browser is and believe that will they keep improving the product, add new features all while respecting users privacy.

Things that I like about Brave Browser are: Fast, secure and privacy respecting browser. Sync all of your devices. See privacy respecting news with Brave News. Perform privacy respecting search with Brave Search. I can block fingerprinting, cookies and trackers. Get to see stats like no of trackers blocked, time and bandwidth saved. Get to earn Brave rewards (BAT crypto) for viewing privacy respecting ads. Can sent tips as BAT to publishers or Twitter users for content that I like. A huge list of AdBlock filters are provided so you can decide what ads are blocked. Select if you want to delete browsing history on exiting the browser. Choose method to resolve Unstoppable Domains and Ethereum Name Service. You can enable disable TOR Private window. Choose how you want to redirect .onion sites. See Torrents directly in the browser. Decide how you want to resolve IPFS. You can enable disable social logins on third party sites.

Things that I like least about Brave Browser are: RAM usage on desktop could be made less. Reward system can be made more efficient. Less than 1% of sites have loading in Brave.

Technical Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Browser which makes you earn cryptos!!!

Kommentare: Brave is one of the best chromium based browser and its user base is growing rapidly. It is backed by BAT crypto and has implemented some of the unique features not found in other browsers.

I have been using brave browser for more than 2 years now and found it one of the best chromium based browser. Here are some of the features I liked the most about this browser. 1. It is an ad-free browser which has an in-build ad-blocker for seamless navigation of the web pages. However, there are limited number of ads that are displayed with the consent of the users by the browser itself. 2. The browser helps you earn BAT (Basic Attention Token) which is a cryptocurrency and once you use the browser and view browser based ads, these tokens start accumulating in your account as reward which can be later redeemed using uphold crypto wallet. 3. It helps to consume less network data, consumes less power and is more secured. It also loads web pages quicker as it filters out the undesired ad-content from the web pages.

I have noticed that rarely while navigating through the web, on few websites, the links don't allow click action by the browser, however, the same links work on chrome.

Fernando B.
Fernando B.
CEO in Brasilien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brave browser - Efficiency and protection side by side

Kommentare: In general, I am very satisfied with Brave.
Its speed, privacy, security and rewards system are fantastic.
We have here a browser that is one of the best today.
There are so many benefits that the browser offers that it deserves a 1000 note.

I'm a Brave browser user in desktop and mobile version. I am fascinated with the speed of response of the browser in both versions, in addition to the privacy protection offered by the browser with its system of Spam filters and ad blocker. Its interface is very simple and facilitates daily use with buttons well distributed in its layout. The sync mode between browsers is very cool, as it helps to keep bookmarks and browsing history up to date, ensuring flexibility and portability in the use of the browser, this is very good. The highlight of the browser is its reward system with BAT coins, this is just fantastic. Be paid for using a fast, secure, efficient and sensational browser. Another positive point is the option of digital wallet with Crypto Wallet, for those who are enthusiastic in the digital market this is very cool, due to the practicality and autonomy offered. The IFPS feature is also another interesting point, being possible to share the network with users of the Brave network, increasing network efficiency to reduce traffic.

The negative point is due to the consumption of RAM resources in the Desktop version, when compared to other browsers such as Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. Uses Brave on a notebook with 4gb of Ram and when used with other applications simultaneously, we have a problem with computer resources. In the mobile version it flows well without consuming more resources on a Smartphone.

Software Engineer in Indien

An amazing privacy focused browser

Kommentare: My overall experience with brave has been positive, other than few small issues I love using brave. It fast without any trackers and ads. The UI is better than chrome. 10/10 would recommend.

At first, I was a little skeptical about moving to brave from chrome but when I started using it daily, then I understood the how superior brave is. It Ad blocking and blocking trackers works really well. The tor functionality comes with the browser. I found brave to be faster than chrome despite it being chromium based. Also, the fact I can use chrome extensions made my transition easier. Also, The fact I can earn BAT with random ads is good.

While using chrome web store, I noticed that I can't use some of the extensions. Also, as a developer, I couldn't fully move to brave as certain feature I work on can only be tested on chrome. I tried to do it in brave but it just wouldn't work.

Estudiante de ingenieria in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

La privacidad lo es todo.

Kommentare: Me encanta, desde que lo empecé a utilizar nunca lo he dejado de usar (y no pienso hacerlo, por un buen tiempo).

Es el browser más completo que existe, es muy eficiente para la organización de la barra de tareas y tiene muy buen rendimiento. Tiene un excelente funcionamiento para la protección de mis datos, además de un buen sistema de recompensa de anuncios que prioriza mi privacidad como usuario. Además permite utilizar todas las extensiones de Chrome, lo que le complementa todas las utilidades de ese navegador.

El menú de configuración se satura de muchas opciones, puede llegar a ser engorroso de usar. Además, no ofrece opciones nuevas de personalización respecto a Chrome. Otro detalle es una falla en la actualización de las tarjetas, ya que suelen congelarse los datos si tienes el browser vinculado con Binance.

Miguel ángel A.
Miguel ángel A.
Musician/Student in Mexiko
Musik, Selbstständig

Probably the best web browser: Brave

Kommentare: A few days ago I decided to download and install Brave. I had heard about this browser on the Internet, but I decided to install it because a friend of mine recommended it to me. I sincerely don't regret having changed of web browser, I will also keep testing.

I have used for a few days Brave and I must say that I think it's the best browser I have used. I love too many things about him. First, Brave blocks all ads from all Internet sites, and you decide if you activate them or disable them for some particular page (In addition to the time that has saved me). Another thing that I loved is the freedom that Brave gives you to use the search engine of your preference. All Chrome extensions work perfectly, which didn't happen in my previous browser. Brave isn't as demanding as other web browsers and I love that. It is also an option in which Brave pays you in BAT's if you decide to activate Brave's own advertising (non-invasive), and this money can be used to donate content creators.

Sincerely in this time that I have used Brave I have been delighted. I have no words to describe how much it has helped me and all the time Brave has saved me by eliminating ads. I'm going to omit this part of the review because I can't find any negative point about Brave.

Jose eduardo S.
Jose eduardo S.
administrator in Mexiko
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brave browser is the best browser

Kommentare: i feel so grateful just for paying me 5k usd in the last months

if you are a user of other internet browsers, nothing like brave browser, it pays you for using it, what browser pays you for simply using it, I have been using it for about 1 year and it has paid me about 5k usd just for clicking on the advertisements on it and I will continue to use it because it has paid me so far, also if you want advertising in your business, brave will help you to boost your sales.

the fact that it pays you to use it and browse, plus its nice interface and speed over other browsers.

Pedro B.
Pedro B.
FreeLancer in Brasilien

Browser Everyone Needs to Know

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied with Brave, I've been using it for a few months and I've seen a lot of difference. Although, I work in marketing on a daily basis, and I need to understand online advertising. It's been really nice and relaxing to be able to watch something on Youtube and not have cuts. And my daughters loved it, now they see uninterrupted drawings, and there's a counter on the page that shows how much I'm earning using the tool. That's great.

I've been using this software for some time now, and I'm really impressed with the lightness and functionality it has. A stunning home screen layout. With beautiful colors and design. I'm totally involved with Brave. Even more, because I didn't pay anything to get it and I'm still earning money every minute I spend using this software. Another plus is the fact that people don't have to watch unwanted advertisements on Youtube, or every second they surf the internet. When people found out about this tool, they soon migrated to it.

Bad point of this tool is the fact that you have to insert the Translator extension to interact with pages in other languages. Often times the extension doesn't work correctly and doesn't translate the page we need to work on. Maybe if they were able to configure a Brave translator, the tool would be too perfect. Then I would never stop using it. But that doesn't make Brave bad, it's still great navigation software.

Student in Indien
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brave is the next gen browser

Kommentare: My overall experience on brave has been fast precise and privacy protected. These all properties are very crucial for me and I think it should help others as they start using the brave browser.

As promised my brave, they offer ad-free internet browsing and privacy is their crucial asset it removes ad trackers and unnecessary stuff from the websites you visit and makes your browsing experience faster. It also has an option to view ads and it pays for it in the form of a Basic Attention Token (BAT), a crypto token which has real value and which can be either used to tip the creators on the internet or save for yourself and convert into conventional money from its crypto form.

For as long as I've been using brave I couldn't find any difficulty on the Brave browser.

Michelle M.
Producer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brave Secure Browser Used Exclusively For Crypto and Banking

Kommentare: I found Brave easy to get, easy to install, and easy to manage. The security settings are straightforward. If you venture into the realm of Basic Attention Token (BAT) rewards, you could go off in the weeds for hours, so don't distract yourself unless you have a chunk of time to kill learning about how to assign crypto bonuses to the sites you visit, or even earn crypto yourself.

I use this browser for its simplicity and security features. I don't like how other web browsers are by default either tied to your personal info (like Gmail, or Microsoft account) or don't do anything to prevent it being shared. I selected Brave specifically for its tight security options.

The only thing I'm not totally pleased with is the crypto wallet integration, as that seems to be leaning down the road toward a browser with default access to some of your personal info, even though it's just the wallet, that's a small step from crypto wallet to personal info.

Project Associate in Indien
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brave software is one of the best browser among all.

What I mostly like in this software is BAT tokens which we can convert into whatever currency we want. This software helps us to mine the bat coins very easily as compared to other crypto coins. This is the time-saving, super-fast, reliable, most secure web browser. It also gives us the adds blocking support automatically by which we can watch youtube without any ads. It's awesome! and I love this so much.

Overall the quality of the software is very very good I don't have any complaint but their Customer support is a little bit bad. Sometimes we didn't get replies very early to our queries. So they have to improve their customer support.

Aster B.
Aster B.
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best Browser period

I like the ad blocking capabilities of this browser, sometimes I get reminded how good it is when I visit a page in a different browser and get a lot of undesired ads and pop ups. It also has a way to pay for the websites you do like, all in a very friendly chrome design

As a Developer the only downside is that it should have a flexbox/Grid debugging tool like fire fox

Krishna K.
Krishna K.
Frontend developer in UK

My amazing experience which brave

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was amazing it was one of the best browsers I have seen better than chrome and another browser it is meanly my main browser but sometimes I do change browser but normally I use brave.

I like how simple the browser is and its interface, in my opinion, a good interface will make more people go on the browser. Another feature which I like is the custom settings I like the ad blocker because ads are annoying on some website which might try to attack which a fake ad, this can help people not get a virus. Another good aspect is the private browsing and the privacy options, this has helped me in any situation where a website was trying to take my IP address and more.

I don't like how you can't change your profile picture when you make an account in brave, it would be very nice that you can change your profile picture or just have more types of profile pictures the normal option looks bland and boring it would help if there was more option

Osarumwense I.
Osarumwense I.
Assistant Director in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A browser that reward its users

I like the BAT reward i got from the browser. This browser works great. I like that I can import settings, bookmarks... It saves power on your phone. There is no frequent disturbing ads. It's very easy to use.

It's a wonderful app but still has its flaws. It randomly crashes.

Dobrica M.
CAD Engineer in Serbien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Brave - the best browser

The features that are most impactful are their brave rewards feature, which gives you money for looking at ads, and their adblocker which is the best adblocker I've ever seen.

In the beginning there werent a lot of users so some sites did not function correctly.