Über Brave

Brave stoppt die Online-Überwachung und lädt Inhalte dreimal schneller als Chrome. Der Browser von Brave integriert IPFS, um das Browsen sicher zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Brave

Same extension library like chrome. Features of crypto community.

Sometimes video can not be played on less known sites.

Bewertungen zu Brave

Brave hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 307 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brave bereits verwendet?

Nino
- in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Bewertung für meiner Meinung nach den besten Browser

An Brave finde ich am besten, das es einen integrierten Werbe- und Trackerblocker gibt, was dafür sorgt, das man besser Surfen kann und die Privatsphäre auch erhöht wird. Dann gibt es ja auch noch den integrierten VPN der auch beim Thema Privatsphäre hilft. Besonders gut finde ich auch die Seitenleiste die ich auch sehr häufig verwende.

Der VPN kostet Geld. Ich kann es verstehen das der VPN Geld kostet. Die müssen ja auch irgendwie Geld machen aber ich find es Schade.

Rafael
Rafael
Undergraduate Finalist Student in Portugal
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My daily browser for many reasons!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Brave is amazing: great speed, enabled ad-blocking, privacy based and extra earnings with Brave Rewards for just browsing the web (an action I do everyday anyways).
Even though there is room of improvement for the support service, the Brave community is extraordinary (one of the best I see nowadays) and I can find almost all my questions answered on the Brave forum.
I can only recommend Brave and I use it everyday. It is my daily browser.

What I most like about this software is that it is privacy-based: I can turn on the Brave Shield and opt-in and opt-out for trackers, cookies and scripts all over the web! I also like the speed of navigation and the enabled adblocking on Brave. I use this browser with Brave Rewards enabled that rewards me with BAT tokens (Basic Attention Token) whenever it shows a Brave Ad (an ad for its many partners). What I love about Brave is also its environment and the diversity of products: Brave News (similar to Google Discovery), Brave Search Beta (a search engine running currently on Beta) and Brave Together (similar to Google Meet).

I don't have any particular negative thing to point about this software, but once I needed to contact its support service regarding an order I placed from Brave Swag Store (a merchandising store owned by Brave) and at the time I am writing this very review I didn't get a response back. I still managed to solve the issue with my order anyways. Now focusing only on the Brave software itself (the core theme regarding this review), I didn't face any problems yet so far and I can only recommend it.

Prateek
Research Analyst in Indien

Brave, The Best Privacy Browser with a Reliable Ad Blocker and Tor Builtin

Kommentare: Brave has made the overall internet browsing experience much safer and cleaner by eliminating annoying Ads, trackers, and malicious content.

Brave Shields is the crown jewel of Brave Browser. The ability to browse the web without having to worry about trackers, ads, and cookies enhances the overall experience greatly.Being based on Chromium, Brave supports adding Chrome Extensions which means endless customization and modularity of features.

In my perspective, Brave has nothing severe to dislike. Although I prefer the visual aesthetics of Chrome and Vivaldi over Brave, they aren't a major concern.

Karambir
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Affordable Private Browsing

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can't complain. Brave provides most of the bells and whistles of other browsers.

Brave easily minimizes my internet footprint while allowing me to generate minimal income depending on my browsing habits.

I can't think of anything. It would be nice if it were not based on the Chrome engine.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good alternative for Chrome but not mature enough

Kommentare: An average experience, for now I have decided to switch back to chrome but I hope that in the future Brave will mature nicely and I will definitely test it again

I love the embedded thor browser and the torrent client, that's a big BRAVO

It happened often that a web page that would flawlessy work with chrome or other browsers did not load or it was broken. Also imho the rewards system is non-sense and pretty annoying.

Efren
Software developer in Mexiko

The most private browser

Brave is great if you don’t want to see ads and you prefer a private navigation. It’s almost the same core as Chrome, so it works with most websites fluidly

Is a very new browser, so sometimes is not mentioned when some websites recommend to use certain browsers. It also allow only one session. It has a lot of features but it may be a little overwhelming but you can just ignore them

Frank
Independent Artist and Photographer in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Brave is a good browser especially if you work online a lot.

Kommentare: Brave is a good browser especially if you work online a lot, as you can use its many features and tools without leaving the browser. For example the built in private news feed allows me to not only follow publications, but also customize it with blogs and newsletters I follow. Also, any Brave Search query can be served directly from Brave’s own index, enabling users to benefit from a fully independent search engine that protects your identity.

I used to use a hand-full of browsers, for different types of uses, however, Brave seems to work well with most of the things I use it for so no need to switch browsers. Also, though it does not affect performance, I like how Brave simply serves the customer without any polorizing agendas like you find from Big Tech.

I used to use Vivaldi Browser, and one this Brave does not have in comparison is a Notes app that syncs between the desktop and Android browsers. Otherwise Brave has similar features and more, and they seem to be well desined and better thought out a bit.

Elias
CEO in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Possibly the best browser on the market especially in terms of privacy features

Kommentare: Brave is a great product for anyone that is looking for a native Broswer that has privacy and ad-blocking features already integrated. Ever since my discovery it has been my go-to and I am looking forward to using it in the future

The homescreen with a clear overview of all the essential features and access to apps such as Brave Wallet, VPNs and more

There is not really anything to say here, my experience with Brave has been overwhelmingly positive

Marco Genaro
Founder in Bulgarien

Great Browser, similar to Chrome that protects your Privacy

Kommentare: Great experience. Is my default browser. It's free, easy to use and it protects your privacy. The only thing that I'd like to improve is that sometimes it seems not to be compatible with some website (specially if there are popups).

It protects your privacy and is very easy to use.

It produces bugs with some website. If something is not working, I usually open it in Chrome and works well.

Lloyd
Vlogger in Guernsey
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent browser I've switched to from Chrome

Built in VPN, data protection as standard and anonymised browsing

Occasionally, a website won't work because of in-built ad-blockers, etc. But you can manually disable these anyway

Gevorg
Designer in Armenien
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Making a better browsing experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

- Brave's built-in ad blocker is a lifesaver. No more pop-ups, autoplay videos, or intrusive banners disrupting my browsing experience. - I feel more secure knowing Brave prioritizes my privacy. It blocks trackers by default, preventing companies from collecting my data for targeted advertising.

Some extensions I used with my old browser aren't available yet on Brave.

James
James
Technology Integration Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Private Browsing for the masses

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Brave has a small footprint as far as disk space and resources. Private browsing and VPN are the main reasons for using Brave.

Tweaking the settings can be cumbersome but well worth it.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A program that prize its clients

Kommentare: I was intrigued uniquely in digital currency, and I find an incredible program
Explanations behind Switching to Brave
protection concerns
Google Chrome's terrible protection choices and its connection to Google is an undeniable warning in the cutting-edge web.

I love the inserted this program and the downpour customer, that is a major BRAVO I like the BAT reward I got from the program. This program works incredibly. I like that I can import settings, bookmarks. It saves power on your telephone. There are no regular upsetting promotions. It's exceptionally simple to utilize.

It's an awesome application yet at the same time is imperfect. It arbitrarily crashes. The adblocker included, quickest as I saw, and acquiring cryptographic money are awesome. what I didn't like is that occasionally a few promotions go out anyway.... however, I imagine that its an issue of time Purposes behind Switching to Brave I was intrigued distinctly by cryptographic money, and I find an incredible program tab and bookmarks the executives. still host to utilize third-get-together applications to oversee tabs and bookmarks appropriately.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Unique browser in itself

Kommentare: I have been using the Brave browser for my daily browsing needs for more than 3 years now. I started with a pursuit to earn BAT tokens from searching but slowly fell in love with the way Brave Browser works. I feel more secure and safe while browsing on Brave Browser. I love how it's Privacy Hub the most which show the amount of data saved, estimated time saved, and the number of trackers 7 ads blocked by it. I also like the Brave Talk feature that lets a user start private video calls with up to 4 people at once, right from the browser itself.

Brave is a distinctive browser that gives a unique browsing experience to its users. Its clean interface makes it easy for the users to navigate through various features provided by Brave Browser. The unparalleled tracker and ad blocking feature are what make the Brave browser stand out from the crowd. It also comes with Brave firewall plus VPN feature which aims at giving a secured browsing experience.

Brave Browser is a great alternative to other browsers as it gives a secure and personalized browsing experience to its users. It has an attractive reward system as well wherein users can earn BAT tokens for watching ads. I feel this reward system is quite confusing for me as the number of BAT tokens earned stays the same for me even after watching the ads.

Naman
Designer in Indien
Design, Selbstständig

Brave- A modern age browser.

Kommentare: I'm happy with Brave. It has all the features needed in this ad-filled world. Feels good to be able to browse with fewer ads. Integration into my workflow was easy.

The biggest factor to Brave's advantage is it's privacy and ad blocker. It stops non-essential cookies and vastly reduces the number of ads you see on a daily basis. It has all features of a browser, and it works the same as Chrome, functionally. Easy to download and install. Mobile version is optimised for continuity between platforms.

The whole concept of BAT is not very easy to understand for most users. It also requires a decentralised wallet to collect, and a high amount is required to cash out. It's also quite RAM hungry, as it's made with Chromium framework just like Chrome.

Ari
CEO in Brasilien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best, if not the best out there!

Kommentare: It works perfectly well on a Chromium base. It's a great browser and my favorite of choice.It's practical, easy to learn, there're many features for those who wish and it's a great overall browser. It'll serve both tech savvys and basic users.

There are so many:- Very friendly user interface;- Bitcoin wallet;- Ad and tracker features;- Easy to use;- Chrome extension store;- Nice tabs usability;- Great tabs shortcuts both on Windows and Mac

I think it could invest a little more on the user interface to make it look more refined, like Safari, and a settings menu a little more user friendly, for instance. But this is nitpicking because it's great overall.

Rohit
Rohit
Technical Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Browser which makes you earn cryptos!!!

Kommentare: Brave is one of the best chromium based browser and its user base is growing rapidly. It is backed by BAT crypto and has implemented some of the unique features not found in other browsers.

I have been using brave browser for more than 2 years now and found it one of the best chromium based browser. Here are some of the features I liked the most about this browser. 1. It is an ad-free browser which has an in-build ad-blocker for seamless navigation of the web pages. However, there are limited number of ads that are displayed with the consent of the users by the browser itself. 2. The browser helps you earn BAT (Basic Attention Token) which is a cryptocurrency and once you use the browser and view browser based ads, these tokens start accumulating in your account as reward which can be later redeemed using uphold crypto wallet. 3. It helps to consume less network data, consumes less power and is more secured. It also loads web pages quicker as it filters out the undesired ad-content from the web pages.

I have noticed that rarely while navigating through the web, on few websites, the links don't allow click action by the browser, however, the same links work on chrome.

Colton
Colton

My Favorite Web Browser

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Brave Browser.

This browser is my favorite, hands down. There are tons of privacy, ad and tracker blocking built-in and since it's based on Chromium, it can use all of Chrome's extensions just like Microsoft Edge can as well. I really enjoy being rewarded for clicking on ads as well. The Brave Rewards program is amazing.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this browser.

Ninos
Ninos
Creative Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Fav Browser

Kommentare: Overall i'm happy with it, and will continue to use it as the main browser.

Well I picked it because it's Chromium based. So it has all the good qualities and all websites work well on chromium. the additional selling point for Brave is that it's privacy based. has built in ad blockers, tracker blocker, fingerprint and scripts blocker...

tab and bookmarks management. still have to use third party apps to manage tabs and bookmarks properly.

Damien
Damien
Director of Operations in Kanada
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent browser!

I mostly enjoy the Brave Rewards (using the Uphold Wallet), as well as the themes, extensions, and built-in ad blocker. I also love the option to support websites by donating BAT where applicable.

Nothing really, with the exception of the heavy resources utilized on my PC.....like most other web browsers.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An amazing privacy focused browser

Kommentare: My overall experience with brave has been positive, other than few small issues I love using brave. It fast without any trackers and ads. The UI is better than chrome. 10/10 would recommend.

At first, I was a little skeptical about moving to brave from chrome but when I started using it daily, then I understood the how superior brave is. It Ad blocking and blocking trackers works really well. The tor functionality comes with the browser. I found brave to be faster than chrome despite it being chromium based. Also, the fact I can use chrome extensions made my transition easier. Also, The fact I can earn BAT with random ads is good.

While using chrome web store, I noticed that I can't use some of the extensions. Also, as a developer, I couldn't fully move to brave as certain feature I work on can only be tested on chrome. I tried to do it in brave but it just wouldn't work.

Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Internet browser for the low-tech person who wants to browse without ads

Kommentare: It has been useful as a Chrome alternative. Would recommend it over Chrome. Regarding more privacy focused browsers, I still use Safari for anything very important.

Native ad blocker on YouTube, makes working with video much easier. Easy to show to the older folks in the company and get them to adopt, as it looks like chrome.

Private browsing on mobile seems to be a bit of a miss. If you are logged into a page and close the page, then reopen you are still logged in. This is not the case for Safari and other privacy focused browsers. Extensions can also be a hit/miss compared to chrome.

Raihan
Full Stack Developer in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maintain your online privacy with Brave

The changes the Brave Browser has made to my internet browsing experience have been amazing. I’ve been using this browser for over a month now and I feel like it truly understands me and what I need. Previously, I was using a different browser, which would show me ads that were not relevant to me and caused me to miss out on things that impact on my purchasing decisions. This has never happened with Brave Browser.

I'm a huge fan of the Brave browser because it's fast and I don't have to worry about my data usage. I also like that my browsing history is protected or private, unlike other browsers out there which seem to keep track of everything you do. It's clean, it's efficient, and it just works

Pedro
Pedro
FreeLancer in Brasilien

Browser Everyone Needs to Know

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied with Brave, I've been using it for a few months and I've seen a lot of difference. Although, I work in marketing on a daily basis, and I need to understand online advertising. It's been really nice and relaxing to be able to watch something on Youtube and not have cuts. And my daughters loved it, now they see uninterrupted drawings, and there's a counter on the page that shows how much I'm earning using the tool. That's great.

I've been using this software for some time now, and I'm really impressed with the lightness and functionality it has. A stunning home screen layout. With beautiful colors and design. I'm totally involved with Brave. Even more, because I didn't pay anything to get it and I'm still earning money every minute I spend using this software. Another plus is the fact that people don't have to watch unwanted advertisements on Youtube, or every second they surf the internet. When people found out about this tool, they soon migrated to it.

Bad point of this tool is the fact that you have to insert the Translator extension to interact with pages in other languages. Often times the extension doesn't work correctly and doesn't translate the page we need to work on. Maybe if they were able to configure a Brave translator, the tool would be too perfect. Then I would never stop using it. But that doesn't make Brave bad, it's still great navigation software.

Md
Founder in Bangladesch
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most secure browser that exists.

Brave browser is a browser that protects your privacy. It blocks unwanted ads, which means cleaner and faster browsing. It also lets you browse without being tracked, while still giving you the ability to support the sites you love. I've been using this browser for a few months now, and it really is brave!

I literally spend all day on Brave. It is the only browser I use and recommend to anyone who is sick of being tracked & bombarded by ads. The best thing about it? It's faster than any other browser I've ever used and it doesn't crash or freeze like Chrome or Firefox. Life saver, really. I like everything about it.