Über Opera

Opera ist ein Webbrowser, der integrierte Anzeigenblocker und kostenloses VPN bietet, damit Nutzer Webseiten schneller laden und die Online-Verfolgung reduzieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Opera

It data saving mode allows you to spend much less data during web surfing than usual which is very important when using costly mobile data.

Sometimes its send you a notification that annoys you. If they remove this annoying notification it's good.

Bewertungen zu Opera

Opera hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 171 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Opera bereits verwendet?

Dominik
Dominik
CEO in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Guter Browser

Ich habe jahrelang Firefox verwendet, seit kurzen benutze ich Opera und bin erstaunt wie viele gadgets es gibt. Das ganze gibt mir AOL Vibes und bringt mich zurück in die 2000er als noch alles in einer Software war.

Keine eigene Übersetzungssoftware von Webseiten

Andreas
Riskmanager in Österreich
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gute Alternative

Frisches Design, gute Alternative zu anderen Browsern

Aufgrund des Gesamteindrucks trotzdem Platz 3 auf meiner eigenen Browser Hitlist

IT Technician in Sambia
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Davids Opera Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Opera is a great browser that i use both on the phone and laptop as it does not consume a lot of data as most browsers.

Opera is not taxing on machine hardware and offers a portable version that one can use without having to install it on the machine.

Extention management and support is not as good or extensive as other browsers such as firefox or chrome.

Gustavo
Gustavo
Director in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Browser with some issues

Kommentare: Opera is my favorite Web Browser, but I can't deny right now I am giving some steps toward the New Internet Explorer as it does have many of Opera features, and it is a little faster and better integrated with websites.

Good looking interface. Free VPN (with some conditions) Pop-Up videos (a super useful feature to have) Units converter ( things such as currencies or metric units can be converted by hovering over the amount, and this is super useful )

You can not export your personal data to any other browser. Things like passwords shall remain in Opera, and I guess this is how they push people to remain in the software somehow. The VPN does not allow you to choose a country right now as it used to be but a region, and it makes it kind of useless.

Tiego
Official in Südafrika
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Opera review

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Is nice when it comes to other things and is good with searching task

It has flaws with ad blocking It will tell you you blocked the ads then later on the ads are back

Ramunas
Ramunas
Engineer in Litauen
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

One of the best browsers there are

It's free. It's trusted. Easy to get used to.

Slightly less extensions than in chrome.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Opera, a browser that has evolved greatly over the years.

Kommentare: Opera is fluid, fast, but overall, it's a highly customizable browser, you can make it entirely personalized and access all our data on any other device with opera, it has left me with good taste because you can see the care and passion that the developer team and the community have to make it a browser with personality. My final comment is that I profoundly recommend opera to the user who wants to have a fully own space and has the latent need to have a unique browser.

Opera is amazing because not only its a browser, managing this software is a whole experience, integrating particular functions such as a VPN, a coin converter, and others, the revolutionary sidebar is a feature that every browser should envy, permitting us to access our social media, bookmarks, and many other functions.

Notwithstanding being a browser-based on chromium, Opera can be somewhat overpowering or overcharging for the user that just wants to search on the web without the need to customize so many appearances, Opera isn't for everyone, and this can be confirmed by recognizing that this browser has more than one version, opening, even more, the gap between casual handling and customization experience that opera offers us.

Yassine
Yassine
CEO in Marokko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best All in one browser for both business and personal use

Kommentare: overall opera still the best browser i used in years, this is my 7 year since i switched from chrome to opera.

I have been using Opera for over 7 years, and I like it the most for its low RAM consumption and battery saving features that work on my laptop. Also,  his features are unique; first of all, you get a built-in ad blocker and a built-in VPN, and you get a sidebar where you can add your social media accounts and see your feeds on the side without opening tabs. Also,  the dark mode looks great. easy to search on and easy to manage extensions since it's based on Chrome, you can install Google Chrome extensions.

Recently, I had some frequent crashes and several unsupported websites; I hope they can fix these in the future.

Jaison
Admin Director in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

By far the best browsing app

Kommentare: I've always used Chrome and Firefox, but from time to time I had to go back to Opera because of the new features. The other browsers would take so time to implement some of the features, so I decided to stick with the company looking towards the new. Opera became really good at serving what I was expecting.

The sidebar from the latests updates is increadible. Makes browsing so simple. The tabs manages is also a big plus. I use a lot of tabs for work, so I can manage 30~40 pages with the "group" option and check Whatsapp/Instagram/Telegram inside the app. The pop-out video options is also great.

Sometimes the browser will simply crash. It doesn't stay there processing, it simply closes the app, but when I open again everything is there, like nothing happened.

Hashan
Hashan
Asset Managment & Accounts in Katar
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Enjoy No Strings Attached Web Browsing with Opera

Kommentare: I must tell you that using Opera has given me so much relief as it consists of a solid VPN platform to browse the web without a single worry. In addition, the left sidebar is a lifesaver as it helps to modify and add various extensions to quick access, like Messenger, WhatsApp, and top-notch players like Spotify, apple, Soundcloud and etc. Furthermore, the interface is very appealing as it gives a big thumbnail of site logos compared to Google's browser. Overall, this is a well-done browser!

The best thing I am enjoying in this Opera is the "'workspace''. This feature helps to segregate my sites as per my wish. Each site can be easily put under different workspaces which are denoted in small icons. Another best thing about using Opera is stopping unnecessary Ad-popups. Appearing ads is quite annoying as you cannot surf the web without peace of mind.

It is obvious that when using the Opera browser there is an expected speed lag. However, this is understandable, since the browser needs to bypass various restrictions for each website, in order to give the expected output. If you have a good internet speed this becomes negligible, since you will not feel a significant lag.

Michelle
Michelle
Modern Media Consultant in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

A Useable Browser Option

Kommentare: As a media consultant I have to have several different browsers available for use most of the time. I currently utilize Opera as my personal business browser because of its security features.

The opera browser is based on the same framework as another well-known browser, so it's pretty easy to get used to, but you can customize a lot of other aspects of it, and it includes an optional VPN.

Some Chrome plugins don't work with it, but I never encountered any insurmountable issues.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great browser with VPN

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The VPN functionality is the best, it’s easy to use, fast and secure.

There are no cons I can think of for this browser.

Jeremy
Game Designer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite Browser But Could Use Some Upgrades

Kommentare: Overall I really like Opera. I like it more than any other browser I have used so far, and I've used Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and now Opera over the course of 20 or so years since I've been actively using the internet. It has many great features built in that make it an absolute breeze to work with!

I absolutely love the ability to set RAM, CPU, and other hardware limitations on what the browser can use. I also like the difference between bookmarks and pinboards and love using both features.

One thing I wish would be adjusted with the pinboard feature is that it would warn you if that page was already pinned on the pinboard you are trying to add it to. I have accidentally pinned the same page a few different times and this either shouldn't be possible or should warn you that it is already on it and should pop up with a question saying something like "X page is already on your pinboard named X, would you like to add another copy?" Another thing I wish is that workspaces were more than just options but also allowed either different tabs to auto open when you switch that window to that workspace or would allow for different bookmarks for that specific workspace. This would be ideal for my setup as I have research, tutorials, documentation on my left monitor, any online work with the company's files or databases on my main monitor, and on my right monitor I have my email, social media, and discord open. I would love to setup each of these monitors as their own "workstations" that include their own startup tabs and bookmarks.

Ceon
Field analyst in Guyana
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very good PC browser for business use.

Kommentare: This is a very good software for business interfacing on stable sites or for users that use one set of websites for work consistently.

The software was originally very fast and dealt with pop-ups efficiently while retaining performance.

After a few updates, the most recent versions began to use a lot of cookies in their operation and this takes a negative impact on the speed of the software.

Inaam
Business Development Manager in Pakistan
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Opera, the lightest internet browser

Kommentare: I have been using Opera since Windows XP days, and like it for its stability, fast loading and not consuming much hardware resources like Ram, etc.

Opera is one on the most early web browser in the market, that has kep its shine by constant improvements, integrations and updates. It is very light weight and installs very easily. It user graphics interface is very pleasant and offers a variety of themes to select from according to your likings. You can change your default search engine which is integrated in the address bar. Opera tends to focus a lot on keeping your browsing sessions secure. You can choose to surf the web using its incognito mode to avoid cookies and clean your usage traces. It also has an in built VPN, that not only mask your IP by changing it, but also ebales you to evade censorships. Along with that, it also has a data compression tool, which minimize your data usage, a pretty handy feature when using costly cellular data. In the end, it works smoothly on all devices and platforms.

While using Opera Web Browser on Android, I have noticed that if you load a page and then switch to another app without closing Opera while multitasking and then switch back to it, it do not retain the preloaded data and reloads the page (probably to minimize Ram consumption) , which is quite irritating if you do so while filling a form or writing an email or something, as you have to start all over again.

Ralph
Graphic Designer | Writer | Digital Marketer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Opera Is a Nice Browser that Isn't Just Popular

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased with Opera, and it's definitely one of my favorites.

Opera saves more data than any other browser that I've tried. Although some websites may perform better on browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and the rest of them that I've used, Opera has its own strength too. Opera is loaded with many useful features by default that you'd need extensions for in other browsers. For example, it has inbuilt VPN, ad blocker, WhatsApp, Telegram, and even a Web3 wallet. Those are just the ones I can remember without checking. Also, you can create an account to synchronize your browsing history, bookmarks, etc. There's also this cool addition called send to my flow. If it's about features, I can tell you Opera is well loaded out of the box, and it's very fast too.

Some websites are only optimized for use on browsers like Chrome, and may not work so well on browsers like Opera. The plugins available on Opera can't be compared with the countless plugins available on browsers like Chrome. They're limited in my opinion.

Jaroth
Student in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Opera a great web browser

Kommentare: I really love use opera, I love the tools and the functions, but I think it can be better.

First at all, opera have a lot of functions and tools that we can use to have a great experience on internet, opera give us a great web browser, opera have a graphic interface that let us to understand the differents options and more.

Opera is a great browser, but I think sometimes the support or the help it's not too much to keep safe the software, and for some users it may be a problem.

Zakaria
computer engineer in Marokko
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

is opera the greatest browser?

Kommentare: overall experience I would say that opera is a good browser, I would really recommend it for people who want to use a lighter browser on the device.

Opera is a really good browser, I'm using it for a quit long time in addition to many other browsers, But I found opera is different, I really like the new version of this browser, it looks good, and I really like the new interface, looks easy to use. Opera has many great features like the included VPN, you can use it just with a one-click, I really like the smoothness of the browser, it doesn't use many resources from your device, and the tab management looks great making the surfing on the browser easy for you.

the software needs a little bit of improvement on the security side.

Bugra
Student in Türkei
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

bs_opera

Kommentare: I came from chrome because chrome uses more ram than opera and pc is will be slow

I like most about opera is most fastly better than other browser

İt is using big part of ram. Some addition not works on the opera

Kareem
Kareem
student in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Opera review

Opera is one of the greatest OG browsers, it has really great features and safe browsing.

opera uses a little more resources than other browsers I've used.

Prasath
Freelancer in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Opera Web Browser - challenging the dominance of Internet Explorer

Kommentare: The experience of using Opera is very pleasant. The browser is very fast, and it has a minimalistic and intuitive interface. It has a lot of useful features that make the browsing experience better. The only downside to Opera is that it doesn’t support some of the newest web standards like WebRTC and CSS animations. The speed is amazing, and the memory usage is very low. It has an extremely clean interface, and the only thing a user needs to do is navigate the web. It’s a browser that focuses on the content rather than the underlying technology.

1.Opera has become a major web browser in the last few years, challenging the dominance of Internet Explorer with its market share of close to 60 percent. 2.The browser has also provided fans of opera with a fast and easy way to share and enjoy their favorite operas online. 3.Opera also offers plenty of community-based features to help opera fans find one another and build friendships. 4.Opera is one of the few successful browsers that runs complex Javascript code. 5. It offers a fast, modern, secure browser with lots of features and a friendly user interface. 6. Opera has a web browser built that uses the popular WebKit engine

1. Opera doesn't support private browsing 2. The only downside to Opera so far is that its interface is a little clunkier than Apple’s, but that’s a minor complaint.

Aparecido
Redator in Brasilien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I like most about the Ópera browser

Kommentare: I've only been using the Ópera browser for a short time, but I've heard good things about it and I started using it and I really liked it, firstly because it's a simple and lightweight browser, which is very good. I'm also able to easily use multiple tabs and access my bookmarks quickly helping me save time. I use it a lot because I research a lot, I will continue to use it and I highly recommend the Ópera browser.

What I like most about the Ópera browser is that it is a light program that takes up little space on the computer, it is also very simple and easy to use and even so it is very efficient, I have two websites and I often have to open several tabs and I love the organization from the Ópera tabs.

What I like least about the Ópera browser is the problem that when someone uses my computer it is difficult to log in without having to exit the browser myself and erase my data. I believe this problem should be resolved.

Chanaka
Chanaka
Graphic Designer in Sri Lanka
Design, Selbstständig

Average browser with lightweight engine

Kommentare: An attractive browser that is great for average users with some great features. Uses lesser RAM and saves battery where it's a concern. And saves data usage with ad blocking system and improves user experience. Included social media checking option saves time.

Wonderful UI and can be customizable to the preferred way. The best feature was saving data better than any other browser with functions like in built VPN and adblockers. Specially recommended for gamers due to extended support for gaming. Also unlike Google Chrome Opera used a surprisingly smaller portion of RAM increasing the overall experience. And opera is equipped with many inbuilt user friendly features such as checking WhatsApp, Telegram, or even Instagram.

Frequent crashing and some unsupported websites made the user experience negative. And web surfing is slower than Google Chrome. And inability to customize some options in UI was noted as a disadvantage.

Jonathan
Photographer in Trinidad und Tobago
Fotografie, Selbstständig

J.L. Opera Review

Kommentare: When it comds to my overall experience with Opera Browser, it is a fast and reliable alternative to other popular browsers. However, this is my first choice when I'm dealing with certain tasks like gaming, but not al websites would function as smoothly due to Opera's design and interface. Overally, it has its strengths and weaknesses, but nevertheless is a browser that I would use frequently.

As someone who's always mindful of surfing the World Wide Web, their built-in VPN is a major catalyst for me when using this browser because it provides added privacy and security.The addition of an ad blocker as a feature installed on the software ensures my confidence in the software.

Knowing that no software is perfect, coming across a bug or a glitch may be a bit strenuous as customer support may be limited. So there isn't a certainty that my issue may be solved instantly as compared to other browsers like Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Beata
Events Planner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good program

Reliable and easy to use. Customisable, so can look just as you want it to look. The built in messengers is a great feature.

Nothing really. Overall its a good browser.