Über Opera

Opera ist ein Webbrowser, der integrierte Anzeigenblocker und kostenloses VPN bietet, damit Nutzer Webseiten schneller laden und die Online-Verfolgung reduzieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Opera

Sometimes its send you a notification that annoys you. If they remove this annoying notification it's good.

Bewertungen zu Opera

Opera hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 67 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Opera bereits verwendet?

Gustavo B.
Gustavo B.
Director in Portugal

Great Browser with some issues

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Opera is my favorite Web Browser, but I can't deny right now I am giving some steps toward the New Internet Explorer as it does have many of Opera features, and it is a little faster and better integrated with websites.

Good looking interface. Free VPN (with some conditions) Pop-Up videos (a super useful feature to have) Units converter ( things such as currencies or metric units can be converted by hovering over the amount, and this is super useful )

You can not export your personal data to any other browser. Things like passwords shall remain in Opera, and I guess this is how they push people to remain in the software somehow. The VPN does not allow you to choose a country right now as it used to be but a region, and it makes it kind of useless.

Hashan C.
Hashan C.
Asset Managment & Accounts in Katar
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Enjoy No Strings Attached Web Browsing with Opera

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I must tell you that using Opera has given me so much relief as it consists of a solid VPN platform to browse the web without a single worry. In addition, the left sidebar is a lifesaver as it helps to modify and add various extensions to quick access, like Messenger, WhatsApp, and top-notch players like Spotify, apple, Soundcloud and etc. Furthermore, the interface is very appealing as it gives a big thumbnail of site logos compared to Google's browser. Overall, this is a well-done browser!

The best thing I am enjoying in this Opera is the "'workspace''. This feature helps to segregate my sites as per my wish. Each site can be easily put under different workspaces which are denoted in small icons. Another best thing about using Opera is stopping unnecessary Ad-popups. Appearing ads is quite annoying as you cannot surf the web without peace of mind.

It is obvious that when using the Opera browser there is an expected speed lag. However, this is understandable, since the browser needs to bypass various restrictions for each website, in order to give the expected output. If you have a good internet speed this becomes negligible, since you will not feel a significant lag.

Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Architecture and programming student in Argentinien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Minimalist browser

Kommentare: In general, it seems to me a great option as a lightweight browser in the case of not having much space on the computer, or if you do not care so much about extensions or customization, it seems to me an excellent browser

It is a very light browser and takes up very little memory when used, it is also very fast in searches. The community that uses it is very large and they respond to any inconvenience or concern that you may have with the browser.

The extensions are not very easy to find, and in my case I have not found many. Although it is fast, it is not as fast as other browsers, and I don't particularly like its design.

Jeremy S.
Game Designer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite Browser But Could Use Some Upgrades

Kommentare: Overall I really like Opera. I like it more than any other browser I have used so far, and I've used Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and now Opera over the course of 20 or so years since I've been actively using the internet. It has many great features built in that make it an absolute breeze to work with!

I absolutely love the ability to set RAM, CPU, and other hardware limitations on what the browser can use. I also like the difference between bookmarks and pinboards and love using both features.

One thing I wish would be adjusted with the pinboard feature is that it would warn you if that page was already pinned on the pinboard you are trying to add it to. I have accidentally pinned the same page a few different times and this either shouldn't be possible or should warn you that it is already on it and should pop up with a question saying something like "X page is already on your pinboard named X, would you like to add another copy?" Another thing I wish is that workspaces were more than just options but also allowed either different tabs to auto open when you switch that window to that workspace or would allow for different bookmarks for that specific workspace. This would be ideal for my setup as I have research, tutorials, documentation on my left monitor, any online work with the company's files or databases on my main monitor, and on my right monitor I have my email, social media, and discord open. I would love to setup each of these monitors as their own "workstations" that include their own startup tabs and bookmarks.

Masoud D.
Software Developer in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Modern browser for modern era

5 letzten Monat Neu

Opera browser offers you features that other competitors are playing catch-ups to implement. The design and development team behind it are very forward-thinking people who have brilliant ideas to make the browser one of the most modern and polished and yet one of the most user-friendly browsers in the market. The offered themes are very eye-pleasing out of the box and look astonishing. This alone makes it stand out from the look and feel of other browsers. The rendering engine is very fast and it's easily on par with the big names that have dominated the browser market share. One of the nice things I quite enjoy is the Menu and where it's placed. It's nicely thought through and is very well placed. It's always there and you don't get confused as to where it is and how to get to it. I also very much like the built-in VPN which makes life easier when you need to access a website even more securely.

There was just one time that it had UI issues on Linux and the team got it sorted in a couple of updates. Other than that I can't find any fault in this fantastic browser.

Murtaza I.
Manager IT in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Browsing with Privacy

5 letzten Monat Neu

Opera is a very user-friendly browser and it can be customized as per user requirements. The sidebar options help quickly access all the messengers that I often use while working. Another option that encouraged me to use this browser frequently because of the free VPN which connects instantly and unblocks websites and somehow it has improved my experience of using a website where I update food menu prices the same website which opens up very slow on my local internet but with opera VPN the experience is totally different and I am really glad about the performance I get. Another thing the VPN also works with Private browsing, unlike Google Chrome where the extensions are disabled when in private mode. The browser comes with a built-in Ad-blocker which really does the job.

It comes with a lot of addons by default which I believe should be a user's choice to opt for them or not. Limited add-ons choice.

Jaroth M.
Student in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Opera a great web browser

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really love use opera, I love the tools and the functions, but I think it can be better.

First at all, opera have a lot of functions and tools that we can use to have a great experience on internet, opera give us a great web browser, opera have a graphic interface that let us to understand the differents options and more.

Opera is a great browser, but I think sometimes the support or the help it's not too much to keep safe the software, and for some users it may be a problem.

Alexandre F.
Automation Engineer in Kanada
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The browser I recommend the most

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I regret not having known Opera before. I thought it was a slow imitation of Chrome without practicality, but in fact I was surprised how light and full this browser is. You can do many things at the same time without consuming your memory and processor.

You can keep many windows and tabs open without crashing, you can use tools like Whatsapp, Instagram, Telegram and Twitter while you work, and your memory and processor remain intact. In addition to extensions, it has several features such as changing your VPN, watching videos in floating windows while handling other pages, among other features.

So far I've had absolutely no problems with Opera, but they say it has fewer extensions than other browsers, but that's never been a problem for me.

Bugra S.
Student in Türkei
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

bs_opera

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I came from chrome because chrome uses more ram than opera and pc is will be slow

I like most about opera is most fastly better than other browser

İt is using big part of ram. Some addition not works on the opera

Gbadamosi J.
Gbadamosi J.
Freelancer in Nigeria
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Opera Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Opera makes internet browsing very fast for me especially when there is slow connection and this has helped in completing various researches for my projects.

I love the fact that the browser has a built-in ad blocker, it is very fast compared to similar products and it is very easy to navigate through the browser. The turbo mode also makes the browser easy to use especially when internet is not fast.

Opera offers several options to choose from, this is positive in some cases, but in most cases, it can be very overwhelming and stressful because there are too many options.

Michelle M.
Producer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Opera Has Grown Up

Kommentare: Overall I find that Opera does exactly what I need it to do. As an independent internet consultant, I need to use multiple browsers on a daily basis and Opera doesn't bog down my machine as much as Chrome does. I now only use Chrome on projects where the client requires it.

Opera is now a full-featured browser with a real dev team, and it shows. I can use many of the same extensions I used to rely on in Google Chrome. I like the Speed Dial page because it also reminds of me of things I was doing that got interrupted (like, "item in shopping cart").

About the only thing I wish I had was more control over the look and feel of the browser. Because I routinely have several browsers and multiple sessions with some browsers, I like to use color schemes to be able to easily tell if I'm in the right window. I onnly have "dark" and "light" in Opera.

Arturo L.
Arturo L.
Multi-Tasking in Mexiko

The search engine for the most demanding (gamers)

Kommentare: I would define it as the browser that we should all try sometime, because it adjusts to your needs in your daily life, it adjusts to the applications you use the most and you have a response when searching infinitely faster than in other browsers, it saves battery, you have integrated ad blocker and the best thing is that you have the gamer version just as free, happy searching!

What I liked most about this browser, is that it is so customized, you can adjust everything to your liking, at first I thought it was going to be a little complicated, but the truth is that it is not, in the settings you can perfectly set what kind of features you want for your browser and which ones you want to hide. Personally I changed to this browser, because in a few days I was using programs that consumed a lot of my computer, and this surprisingly consumes very little, in order to have more efficiency when working. I use Opera GX which is the same, but gives you a gamer touch for those people who are in that world, the interface is quite attractive. Another very important security advantage is that it comes with an Ad Blocker, along with hidden trackers, for those malicious pages that you find on the web, this is something very positive and an extra point. On the left side, you can manage several things at the same time, such as viewing your messaging messages, checking which tabs consume the most of your computer, cleaning your cache and history, etc.

It may be that, there are quite a few features that you can get saturated in a certain way, since at the beginning everything is enabled by default, such as sound when typing, opening a new tab, sound of notifications, etc. But this can be simply removed or lowered in the settings, or simply muted in the settings. But in general, the problems I find with this search engine are very minimal, as it is tailored to try to consume much of your computer compared to other search engines.

Cristhian josue J.
Cristhian josue J.
CEO in Mexiko
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Opera, a browser that has evolved greatly over the years.

Kommentare: Opera is fluid, fast, but overall, it's a highly customizable browser, you can make it entirely personalized and access all our data on any other device with opera, it has left me with good taste because you can see the care and passion that the developer team and the community have to make it a browser with personality. My final comment is that I profoundly recommend opera to the user who wants to have a fully own space and has the latent need to have a unique browser.

Opera is amazing because not only its a browser, managing this software is a whole experience, integrating particular functions such as a VPN, a coin converter, and others, the revolutionary sidebar is a feature that every browser should envy, permitting us to access our social media, bookmarks, and many other functions.

Notwithstanding being a browser-based on chromium, Opera can be somewhat overpowering or overcharging for the user that just wants to search on the web without the need to customize so many appearances, Opera isn't for everyone, and this can be confirmed by recognizing that this browser has more than one version, opening, even more, the gap between casual handling and customization experience that opera offers us.

Inaam K.
Business Development Manager in Pakistan
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Opera, the lightest internet browser

Kommentare: I have been using Opera since Windows XP days, and like it for its stability, fast loading and not consuming much hardware resources like Ram, etc.

Opera is one on the most early web browser in the market, that has kep its shine by constant improvements, integrations and updates. It is very light weight and installs very easily. It user graphics interface is very pleasant and offers a variety of themes to select from according to your likings. You can change your default search engine which is integrated in the address bar. Opera tends to focus a lot on keeping your browsing sessions secure. You can choose to surf the web using its incognito mode to avoid cookies and clean your usage traces. It also has an in built VPN, that not only mask your IP by changing it, but also ebales you to evade censorships. Along with that, it also has a data compression tool, which minimize your data usage, a pretty handy feature when using costly cellular data. In the end, it works smoothly on all devices and platforms.

While using Opera Web Browser on Android, I have noticed that if you load a page and then switch to another app without closing Opera while multitasking and then switch back to it, it do not retain the preloaded data and reloads the page (probably to minimize Ram consumption) , which is quite irritating if you do so while filling a form or writing an email or something, as you have to start all over again.

Jaison M.
Admin Director in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

By far the best browsing app

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've always used Chrome and Firefox, but from time to time I had to go back to Opera because of the new features. The other browsers would take so time to implement some of the features, so I decided to stick with the company looking towards the new. Opera became really good at serving what I was expecting.

The sidebar from the latests updates is increadible. Makes browsing so simple. The tabs manages is also a big plus. I use a lot of tabs for work, so I can manage 30~40 pages with the "group" option and check Whatsapp/Instagram/Telegram inside the app. The pop-out video options is also great.

Sometimes the browser will simply crash. It doesn't stay there processing, it simply closes the app, but when I open again everything is there, like nothing happened.

Geoffrey B.
Director in Schweden
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It works for our company

Kommentare: Speed and flexibility gains are my experience of Opera. The VPN makes it shine for me adding the Adnauseam extension further helped with reducing exposure on the internet.

The VPN differentiates Opera from other major players

The number of instances of Opera takes up valuable disc and system spaces

Shahriyar K.
Shahriyar K.
Student in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Opera Web Browser.

Kommentare: Browsing the internet with Opera has been an good experience due to its low data consumption and fast browsing. Also I have never experience it to crash which is an excellent thing about it.

Opera is one of the oldest among web browsers and is constantly evolving with time. It gives its users a very fast browsing experience. It has a very effective ad blocker which blocks all pop-up ads from interrupting you. Apart from tracking prevention, it has a built-in VPN client which helps you to mask your IP and to evade cyber censorship. It consumes very low hardware resources. It data saving mode allows you to spend much less data during web surfing than usual which is very important when using costly mobile data. It has a lot of additional plug-ins apart from the ones that comes buit-in to enhance it capabilities. It is available on all computer and smartphone platforms and also features a lite version name opera mini for low end phones.

Opera is an excellent web browser and has no apparent cons but to mention, its mobile version lacks many functions that are available in its computer version.

CEO in USA

Great Browser with more privacy than other browsers

Kommentare: Great experience and continue to use for the privacy the browser allows for

Its speed and security are two of the main reasons why I use it. Opera also has a built-in ad blocker, which is great for reducing distractions on websites. Overall, Opera Browser is a fast, secure, and customizable web browser that I recommend using.

Nothing that I didn't like, although sometimes I forget the logo

Ralph E.
Graphic Designer | Writer | Digital Marketer in Nigeria

Opera Is a Nice Browser that Isn't Just Popular

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased with Opera, and it's definitely one of my favorites.

Opera saves more data than any other browser that I've tried. Although some websites may perform better on browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and the rest of them that I've used, Opera has its own strength too. Opera is loaded with many useful features by default that you'd need extensions for in other browsers. For example, it has inbuilt VPN, ad blocker, WhatsApp, Telegram, and even a Web3 wallet. Those are just the ones I can remember without checking. Also, you can create an account to synchronize your browsing history, bookmarks, etc. There's also this cool addition called send to my flow. If it's about features, I can tell you Opera is well loaded out of the box, and it's very fast too.

Some websites are only optimized for use on browsers like Chrome, and may not work so well on browsers like Opera. The plugins available on Opera can't be compared with the countless plugins available on browsers like Chrome. They're limited in my opinion.

Moisés P.
Analista de Seguridad TI in Dominikanische Republik
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Acerca de Opera

Kommentare: Opera se ha convertido en mi navegador predilecto, esto gracias a todas las características que posee, tales como: que me permite acceder en directo a WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger, mediante una barra incrustada, la VPN que integra en su plataforma, así como también que me ahorra data cuando no estoy conectado a una red WIFI.

El navegador Opera es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar. Lo que más es lo liviano que corre en cualquiera de mis dispositivos.

Me encanta todo de Opera, es el mejor navegador que he utilizado.

Moisés fabián P.
Moisés fabián P.
Magister en Ciberseguridad in Dominikanische Republik
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Sobre Opera

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Opera me permite capturar mi pantalla sin necesidad de tener alguna aplicación instalada, así como tener integrado el Whatsapp y Telegram en la barra sin necesidad de descargar la aplicación de la tienda de Microsoft o acceder directamente desde la web.

Lo que más me gusta de Opera es que fluye bastante bien cuando realizo búsquedas en la web y cuando tengo varias páginas abiertas y me desplazo de una a otra.

Cómo podria quejarme de Opera si es bastante ligero y ágil su integración con otras herramientas.

Christopher G.
Student in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A useful navigator

It is a fairly easy to use and install browser, it certainly does not ask anything to other browsers like Mozilla or Chrome, it has the same tools and uses, no more and no less. It is really only not known for the low advertising it has, but it is really a great software, it also allows you to customize it with the font and colors you want.

The only disadvantage of this software is the use of the RAM memory of the computer where it is installed, it occupies a lot of resources for just being a browser, I think it is something that should be improved, because some computers really get stuck or overheat if this software is in use.

Arshad A.
MS Student in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Opera

Kommentare: Opera was my first browser that I shifted to after being fed up by Internet Explorer and found it to be very efficient and problem free.

Opera web browser is among the most secure web browsers. It offers a built-in von service that changes your ip address and minimize you cyber footprints. It has a very powerful pop-up adds blocker thus making your internet sessions less messy. You can download a lot of plug-in extensions for it online. It also has a mini version for low end devices. Also its data saver mode is a blessing for those using expensive network data packages.

Opera some times faces compatibility problems with certain websites for full views or loading though rare, and you then need to access that website on another browser

Melhick asrat A.
Consultant in Äthiopien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Opera Review

Kommentare: My overall experience using opera so has been excellent.

It is a free and easy to use app. Particularly liked the side toolbars and shortcuts for all my frequently used sites. Tab management is simple and efficient. opera's updates always come with great new features.

Customer service sould use a little work.

Oladipo A.
Oladipo A.
Content Creator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Opera Browser Review

Kommentare: Though a popular software, some others offer a better user experience. Developers will do well to improve on it to give it more acceptance particularly since it has already gained popularity.

The most loved feature of this particular software for me is low data consumption. This makes the product very appealing to an average user particularly in a country where data is relatively expensive. The secure browsing experience it provides also makes it user friendly. Its light feature makes it appealing as well as it uses less space.

The restricted number of extensions that can be used on the software is a major issue that should be addressed. Also, based on experience, it has been discovered that some sites don't load/load well on opera. The software needs more users definitely.