Über Firefox

Firefox ist ein blitzschneller Browser, mit dem Nutzer Anzeigen-Tracker blockieren und ihre Privatsphäre online schützen können.

Erfahre mehr über Firefox

While some browsers focus on speed, privacy and net neutrality seem to be the primary focus of Firefox. Firefox offers an excellent user experience.

Bewertungen zu Firefox

Firefox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 196 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Firefox bereits verwendet?

Gustavo B.
Gustavo B.
Director in Portugal

Great Browser

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Firefox is a great web browser. Notwithstanding its user interface is not as intuitive as another major browsers in the market.

Good tab management. Fair computer resource usage. Fast and secure.

Odd user interface. No free VPN service. No Pop Up videos.

Veronica L.
PhD student in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best browser!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Is a great browser that helps you even when some portals do not work in other browsers.

It do not take RAM as much as other browsers, which is a great advantage when you incorporate extensions to make easy your work online.

Sometimes do not save the passwords, but in a security point of view, it is helpful.

Quality Assurance Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mozilla, a browser of the past

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was a step up from Internet Explorer but not as a good as Chrome in the end.

I think for some time I was using Mozilla Firefox as the latest and greatest web browser but after Chrome came there was no coming back. Chrome is lightweight and faster.

It is too clunky and slow. It takes some time for it to load. I prefer how quick Chrome is.

enseignant universitaire in Algerien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Every thing else is chrome, Firefox is ther last independent browser

Kommentare: Several years ago, I began using Firefox to solve RAM consumption concerns with Chrome. I was, and I am still fully satisfied by the development of Firefox.
With the native container plugin, I can now compartmentalize my internet activities in a single browser.

The extensions catalogue, the performance is unsurpassed by any other browser, and it can be customized at will. Without having to make any arrangements, personal data is protected via a tracker and a digital fingerprint blocker.

The VPN and Relay services are pointless; I want more narrow, long-lasting services. And browsers like Vivaldi have out-of-date tab management.

Eyüp Ö.
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Firefox EO

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

You can run it comfortably even on an average computer. There is no point where it is complicated.

Bookmark management and history section are very useless. I think it is far behind compared to other software

Oscar anthony A.
artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Firefox, a good browser for beginners

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like this snazzy logo. I also like the bookmark feature.

I don't like the fact that there is no "read aloud" option.

Andressa P.
Online Sales in Brasilien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

The most secure browser today!

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Firefox is a browser that has been evolving more and more and its developers have been striving to deliver a fast, secure, stable browser and that's great! Firefox is one of the top browsers on the market that takes privacy seriously. I feel very safe using the browser for my daily activities and banking. There are details that need to be improved, but I'm sure the developers will be working to keep evolving the browser more and more and meeting our users' needs. For my part, I recommend the browser and I believe that it will grow, evolve and accompany us for a long time, meeting our expectations as much as possible.

Firefox is the best browser in terms of security today. The possibility of adding security extensions, the cross-platform support and the privacy offered by it masterfully differentiates it from the others. A browser that doesn't consume a lot of memory, fast, efficient and easy to use! A fresh and clean interface! Wonderful design with beautiful wallpapers to choose from. Syncing with other devices is seamless. It took me a long time to install, I thought it was inferior to other browsers, but I confess that it surprised me! It gives me enormous security to carry out my banking activities and transactions, in addition to being very easy to use, even for users who are not very familiar with the internet!

I really miss the page translation tool, it would make navigation and life easier for users. It also bothers me a lot when I need to open more than one tab and the browser is slow and crashes, requiring me to restart the device and sometimes losing the material I was searching for.

Charlie jack B.
Charlie jack B.
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The strong point is security.

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: My use of Firefox is very frequent in these times of pandemic because I like to feel safe on the web, I use many add-ons and extensions in this browser and perhaps I would like to see improvements in this aspect but in general I like it to lot

Firefox makes me feel safe at all times, if I have to mention a single aspect of this browser without hesitation it would be security, but it also gives me proper synchronization, customization and thanks to plugins and extensions I can surf the web faster.

Some extensions are not compatible with Firefox and I have to use Google Chrome to see extensions, but this does not happen very often.

César C.
César C.
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most reliable of browsers

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In a world where we live with great browsers that have been eating up the web market, it is satisfying to know that there is a browser as pure and original as Firefox, its simplicity and ease of use make it unique and incredible browser.

I like that it offers a lot of customization to the user, that it is a good open-source browser. I like that it is so different from the competition, it is different and that makes it unique.

It is a browser with very few defects, but perhaps they should work to promote the browser more so that the life of the browser could be maintained. I would also like them to add more special features such as an ad blocker.

Harsh M.
Harsh M.
Senior systems engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A free and secure browser covers all your needs

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using this browser from more than 10 years. When google chrome takes up your data and builds a customized profile behind the scenes, install this to keep privacy in your hands

It provides a feature of Syncing multiple device achieving sync of tabs , data and realtime experience on different devices to same user

Consumes good amount of memory, which could be improved

Mahmudul islam S.
Mahmudul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quite updated to use for personal use.

Kommentare: Mozilla Firefox is one of my favorite browser, I ever used. Smoothness is the key here. It's really very simple to use and is the quickest browser, can able to complete my personal task with passion. They continuously updating their addon stores, somehow I feel like they are behind of chrome in this area. If I forget this factor, they are quite good in other sector. I get total privacy here to use them. Private browsing is very interesting option I used to do here, inorder to complete my task.

Address bar in Firefox is very simple, good for use. Bookmark management is very thoughtful here. I can easily track my footprint by adding them in bookmark section. With the privacy setting I can protect my data here. They continuously updating their addon to compete with other competitor, as a result we can do our normal work in less time. Firefox have updated private browsing option, helps me to check perfectly. In one word I can say, smooth browser with lots off features. Did not consume much PC ram, so as a result I can use my device with ease

They are focusing on addon stores, it will be better for us, if they added new websites/tools addon. Now a days every one is trying minimize the work time. It could be very effective for all of us.

Faheem H.
Graphic Artist in Pakistan

The best browsing software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Firefox has been great over the past 2 years, I am completely satisfied with how the application is designed and how it works. It is very user friendly with a lot of features and functions.

I have been using Firefox for the past 2 years now and I'm completely satisfied with it. The application is very user friendly, it provides you with a lot of features. You can edit your interface/home screen according to your liking, you can also change the backgrounds and stuff. The best thing about this application is that it runs smoothly on a very little amount of your computer's ram. I'd recommend this application to whoever is looking to surf safely on internet without giving all his\her computer's ram to a browser.

I really like this application and I am satisfied with how it is but there's only one thing about it that I think can be improved or updated which is the pin application option on the home screen. You can add up to 8 applications there which I think is a bit less because people use a lot of different applications on their computers on daily basis and I think they use more than 8 applications like me. So, I think it would be great if they increase the number to 12 or 14.

Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Firefox, Most Secured And Private Browser I Experienced Ever

Kommentare: Overall experience with the firefox browser is good at all.
The basic purpose of using firefox is my private browsing and downloading files and firefox has never disappointed me in these regards.
If someone will ask me for a good and smooth running browser then definitely I'm going to recommend him to start using of firefox for a good experience. And if you are looking for a good browser too, Then I will recommend you to start using firefox.

I have liked the privacy feature of firefox too much. I have not found the option of blocking social media trackers in any other browser except the firefox. I thought the social media may leaks out our privacy and may lead us to huge problems, that's why I always use a standard layer of firefox privacy to avoid of any problem. Moreover address bar is so awesome and cool. Address bar always indicates me , the site I'm using , whether that is secure or not. There is always an option of lock. If the lock icon is appearing on a site, then it means that the connection is secure and we are safe otherwise we should be careful while using an unsecured site. Moreover, I have liked the extension feature of firefox too much, Currently, I have added 7 extensions to firefox but I may add as many third-party extensions as I want. Firefox always alerts me about the extension I'm going to add, That whether it is trusted or not. I can look for an alternative if the extension is not trusted. The securing protection of firefox is too much strong than all other browsers, and this is the main why the firefox is my favorite at all.

Of course, there is nothing that I have not enjoyed in firefox. This browser is one of my favorite for browsing and for downloading purposes too. I use to stream too much video with firefox on Facebook and firefox never crashed or it has never run into any other problem. The main feature behind choosing a browser is browsing speed and downloading speed. And Firefox is good on all these. We can download as many files as much we want, and the internet will depend on internet speed. we can pin our favorite browsing site for later use and it will be added to the bookmarks tab or we can create a separate folder on the bookmark with our favorite browsing sites. I'm going to rate firefox 10/10 because I have not experienced any issue in firefox.

Summer A.
Owner in Kuwait
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go to browser

Kommentare: I think the fact that I work off multiple windows and tabs at the same time stresses most browsers to the limit. In my experience firefox has not let me down and I feel it is secure.

I feel safe with Firefox. Mostly because I have used it for years without any incident. I have never had any security issues associated with firefox. Also I have found it to be more stable & versatile than internet explorer. It is fast and not glitchy and safe. I cant really ask for more than that. Firefox also works really well with the google platform. I work off google calendar, google drive, sheets all the time and I find that it works really well without glitches. Keywords are remembered and will autofill addresses. Downloads are fast and can be seen downloading at the top. The google drive that I am using will be remembered AND I can use 2 different google drives in 2 tabs without issues. Though you can do this on Chrome too. You can print from Firefox and send to email etc. Honestly, I can not think of anytime where I have thought I wish I could do such and such, they seem to have thought of everything. When your computer re-starts it will reopen all the previous tabs automatically if you ask it to restore previous session. This is great, because if the mac turns off for whatever reason at least I can open everything up quickly without having to remember what I opened. The history feature is very comprehensive. Firefox will tell you when it needs to restart to update. Always a handy feature.

From what I can tell, Google chrome has come a long over the years and is a good rival for firefox. If anything I would say it was on par. Interestingly on a desktop / laptop I always use firefox, but on a samsung phone I will use the samsung internet, which I believe to be essentially functions like a faster, safer version of firefox. I just didnt feel that firefox on samsung was as smooth running as Samsung internet (which also has some pretty amazing features too). Does Firefox crash? Yes it does, though I would not say it was glitchy.

Torikul I.
Torikul I.
Freelancer - Web Developer & WordPress Expert in Bangladesch
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, Selbstständig

From my point of view, Firefox could be your best optional internet browser

Kommentare: I'm not fully satisfied with the Firefox browser because it has so many bugs but still, this internet browser has some excellent features and functionality that always helped me. That's why I love this browser and can't hate it from the core of my heart. I'm still using Firefox as my optional browser and I will use it in the future no doubt.

I use this browser as my main optional internet browsing software. When my primary browser falls into any issue, I take the help of Firefox, and every time this browser helped me to solve my website realted issues. I love its default screenshot feature, I don't need any additional extension for it which is amazing. Firefox is good-looking, clean, and functional that has high customization features as well as uses low memory of CPU. But still, I think this software needs to improve UI/UX a bit.

There are a couple of things Firefox has which I really don't like. For example, every time when I open Firefox it asks me for the update then shows a message "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" even It asks that Firefox is not your default browser would like to switch? I've fixed these issues so many times but it seems like Firefox is not headed, it can't understand my feelings and always shows the same things even If I ignore it. The algorithm should read the user's mind as other browsers do. As well as there is a big problem with firefox, some CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) animation can't load properly on Firefox, and older few HTML codes not work properly. As a result, website elements fall into responsive problems.

Zain A.
Zain A.
Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Firefox- A best competing browser in its category

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using Firefox along with other browsers, so it's good for me to compare it with similar software. Despite its weak points when we compare it with other software, as every software has its advantages and disadvantages, it has a lot of cool features which makes it more user-friendly. By making an analysis of its pros and cons, I found it helpful for me and I am a satisfied user of Firefox.

When you have a great competition, you have to do your best to exist in the market. Firefox is also facing these challenges, and proving its existence by providing quality services to its customers. It has unique browsing features that are its actual worth. It has a strong security system that provides secure browsing with password management. Some other cool features are, ad blocking and private browsing options. Unlike other similar browsers, it comes with a lot of customisation options for interface. You can sync your browsing history, preferences and bookmarks across devices. There is no need to have a seperate screen capture tool for your device, because Firefox offers this facility to grab your entire screen or a part of it. It's always amazing for me.

There are some things which I think, to be fixed for more improvements, as a nonprofit organization, it collects and sells its user's data for marketing purposes, which is always a question mark for the users. Firefox uses High RAM at a low load as compared to other browsers, which sometimes slows down its speed. It is not a backup service, if you do not sync with another device, you will lose your data in case of your device malfunctions, so always keep a separate backup.

Political Scientist in Argentinien
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

The Best Browser Around

Kommentare: I did benefit a lot from Firefox low hardware demand, i use linux in and old computer and the browser works smoothly.

Firefox has three major pros that make it my go-to browser; firstly, their privacy and security is probably the most desirable one available in the market, since Mozilla is a non-profit and also they lack backup services one can note that the incentives and features to collect data from users are weak. The second fortail is the UX, the UI can be fully customized by dragging and moving around features where you want them to show, while the software also allows you to read without ads in their browser, manage bookmarks, use add-ons and developer tools and synchronize your data by creating and account. Finally, the last strenght is their high perfomance, this browser barely uses ram and it loads everything quickly.

Some features are missing but not many, firefox doesn't have a flash support integrated and the compatibility can be insufficient. The ram usage at low load could be improved.

Stacy-ann B.
Stacy-ann B.
Student (Former Accounts Clerk) in Trinidad und Tobago
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Firefox - "A lightweight browser that you need"

Kommentare: Although Firefox has limited features, it is indeed a fast and lightweight browser that does not give me a headache when I am browsing the internet. I do not have to worry about websites crashing or freezing, because Firefox loads pages quickly with all of their content. Therefore, I have been able to browse the internet, conduct research and watch movies and videos without any issues. Moreover, I do not have to worry about my browser history being seen by others when I use their device, because private browsing helps me to really browse in private. Lastly, at my previous workplace, I also regarded Firebox as the best browser for virtual meetings because the quality of the video and audio are good, and the browser loads the pages in an efficient manner.

Firefox has been very useful in my personal and professional life. As it relates to my personal life, I have been able to browse the internet quickly, easily and privately. Therefore, I am able to watch videos, movies, and play games without any websites crashing suddenly. Additionally, Firefox has helped me to access my online course videos at college, which other browsers have failed to do. Lastly, at my previous workplace, Firefox was the preferred option because it is fast, easy to use, and loads pages quickly. Therefore, many people including myself used Firefox to attend virtual team meetings.

Even though Firefox is lightweight, fast, and does not occupy a lot of storage space on devices. A major drawback is its lack of features or poor quality features when compared to other browsers. For example, the bookmark folder is hard to find, and the history tab does not show the exact time that I visited a website or searched for something using the search engine. Moreover, I have not been able to sync the data from the Firefox browser on my laptop, with the Firefox app on my Android phone.

Riccardo L.
Woodcrafter in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

If you want to be smart like a fox...you should use this web browser

While I do like Firefox's interface and the fact that it's available for desktop, as well as for iOS and Android mobile devices, I would like to praise it for two things: performance and privacy. Unlike other web browsers, Firefox is optimized which means that you'll be able to use it and surf the web without having to "compromise" the performance of your machine. As far as privacy is concerned, I'm thankful that Firefox keeps my data secure by blocking cookies that could track my activity and social trackers (oh, yes, if you find video autoplay annoying, then you'll be glad to hear that Firefox does block it!).

If you're thinking to make Firefox your default web browser and are using other digital tools, make sure they work with the platform... because, unfortunately, Firefox does have some compatibility issues – some of which, could potentially force you to pick a different web browser to do certain things.

Student Of Civil Engineering in Malaysia
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Favorite Browsing Place

Unlike other browsing application, Firefox actually special than the other. After using Firefox for almost 2 years, I have been recognizing some newest update which makes me interested in using it. One of the latest features that I like in this browsing apps is the privacy in opening application. Different than others, user can put password in their Firefox account which makes more privacy. The bookmark feature also really interesting. While using Firefox, it is so easy to find my bookmark, the website that I loved only at the upper corner of the tab. This feature really fun to use as I really love to mark my favorite things in one place.

Privacy concern always be the cons of browsing application. Sometimes, Firefox ask to record my using data for marketing purpose which really concern me WHY. Although it has brilliant privacy system but this problem is the reason I change my browsing apps. Even so, I have to say that Firefox really up-to-date and one day it is not impossible Firefox become the greatest browsing application.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good for Browsing able to do all my work with perfection.

Kommentare: I started using Mozilla firefox around 4 years back, from then it provides me with a lag-free experience, since then they continuously improving themselves to satisfy our needs. Recently all the software introducing their addon to make easy user experience so that we can easily use that software in low time we get our result. Google chrome kind of go ahead of mozila firefox in this development.
Mozilla Firefox provides a quick reflex lag-free experience, but I feel like I cannot complete all my work with firefox, since they have lagging of development, but as a supportive software, I am using Firefox daily. If they introduce more addon, I will easily convert myself fulltime Firefox user.

Mozilla Firefox uses less memory during browsing, perform without lagging maximum times. Provide good bookmarking abilities to users, I can easily record my digital footprints anytime using that. have a variety o addon available. I can easily sync my saved data from another computer (like this feature very much). Save data never lost.

Many addons missing( compared to chrome they need to develop more addons, it may increase user experience). sometimes I feel like, during the use of some addon, FIrefox crashes, it restarts after crashing, need to fix this up. Moreover, they need to focus on the Mobile app to stay in the market.

Grace G.
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Safe and private web browsing with fewer user tracking mechanisms

Kommentare: Firefox is my go-to browser for private and non-work-related internet surfing. I feel like the privacy settings are much more robust, and the user account tracking is much less than other alternatives I rely on for my work. It also does a great job at auto-blocking spam notifications from websites and manages the cookies installed by web pages much better.

Firefox has always been the fastest among all the browsers I have ever used. Pages load faster, ads are fewer, pop-up notifications are fewer and easier managed. All this on top of its light user feel makes it truly pleasant to use.

Sometimes, I have difficulty recovering and restoring tabs that were open when the computer got improperly shut down. I therefore have to go into the user history to reopen them one by one.

Mahelaka Q.
Mahelaka Q.
Trainee in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Firefox Best Search Engine

Kommentare: I have been using Mozilla Firefox for a long time, it is very simple and user friendly software .I have a lag-free experience, while using Firefox in regular browsing as they are continuously improving the quality of software to satisfy our needs. It freezes in rare cases, but my overall experience is very good.

It is simply a good web browser ,it works very well for regular browsing .Firefox is lightweight simple web browser which is easy to install and available on google .it is one of the best software you can use during your regular browsing.

There is one thing that I don't like about Firefox, it uses a lot of RAM and freezes sometimes, while opening multiple tabs ,and close automatically .it is the disadvantage of firefox that it show less performance sometimes may be because of consuming more memory.

Claudine lizz capawa M.
freelancer in Philippinen

Firefox To More Fireworks

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: There are cases when I cannot easily access other browsers which are prescribed on required tasks, but Firefox solved it for me. When installing this browser it resolves more on my capacity to work with projects. I fondly love it and coherently answering some technicality issues. Through these, I would highly to my friends and other interested users.

It is like a fireworks,it fires and flickers software. I'm using the free version on this software. This software is my main usable platform when in terms of browser. I like the fact that I can easily use this ever since internet came to our place. It is more friendly and trustworthy. I love it because it is more dependable when in terms of technical problem to my computer. In addition to that, there are sites that Firefox will allow of not to enter its system. Not secure sites are prohibited then and early detection of unsafe sites are appreciated. Momentarily, I'm still using it today.

Not of much a qualm on this platform but the fact that it has its paid version. As of this time, I am not availing it yet. There might be upgraded level to it and more features then. I don't have negative feedback on this site up to this very moment.

Nasir A.
Nasir A.
Senior Project Manager in Pakistan

Good for regular use

Kommentare: Overall experience was good as it works very well for regular browsing. It does not exhaust the RAM and handle the multiple tabs efficiently.

FIrefox is one of the best browsers available. I am using it for the last 5-6 years. It is simple, clean, and fast for regular browsing. I use it daily for my regular tasks and browsing.

The thing I don't like in FIrefox is Netflix buffering. When last time I was using Netflix on my Firefox browser, after some days of use it started stuttering. I cleaned the cache and other things but then after a while, it did the same. Not just on Netflix, it started to stutter in Youtube videos too.