Filtern nach:

Über Firefox

Firefox ist ein blitzschneller Browser, mit dem Nutzer Anzeigen-Tracker blockieren und ihre Privatsphäre online schützen können.

Erfahre mehr über Firefox

Zain A.
Zain A.
Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Firefox- A best competing browser in its category

Kommentare: I have been using Firefox along with other browsers, so it's good for me to compare it with similar software. Despite its weak points when we compare it with other software, as every software has its advantages and disadvantages, it has a lot of cool features which makes it more user-friendly. By making an analysis of its pros and cons, I found it helpful for me and I am a satisfied user of Firefox.

When you have a great competition, you have to do your best to exist in the market. Firefox is also facing these challenges, and proving its existence by providing quality services to its customers. It has unique browsing features that are its actual worth. It has a strong security system that provides secure browsing with password management. Some other cool features are, ad blocking and private browsing options. Unlike other similar browsers, it comes with a lot of customisation options for interface. You can sync your browsing history, preferences and bookmarks across devices. There is no need to have a seperate screen capture tool for your device, because Firefox offers this facility to grab your entire screen or a part of it. It's always amazing for me.

There are some things which I think, to be fixed for more improvements, as a nonprofit organization, it collects and sells its user's data for marketing purposes, which is always a question mark for the users. Firefox uses High RAM at a low load as compared to other browsers, which sometimes slows down its speed. It is not a backup service, if you do not sync with another device, you will lose your data in case of your device malfunctions, so always keep a separate backup.

Mahmudul islam S.
Mahmudul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quite updated to use for personal use.

Kommentare: Mozilla Firefox is one of my favorite browser, I ever used. Smoothness is the key here. It's really very simple to use and is the quickest browser, can able to complete my personal task with passion. They continuously updating their addon stores, somehow I feel like they are behind of chrome in this area. If I forget this factor, they are quite good in other sector. I get total privacy here to use them. Private browsing is very interesting option I used to do here, inorder to complete my task.

Address bar in Firefox is very simple, good for use. Bookmark management is very thoughtful here. I can easily track my footprint by adding them in bookmark section. With the privacy setting I can protect my data here. They continuously updating their addon to compete with other competitor, as a result we can do our normal work in less time. Firefox have updated private browsing option, helps me to check perfectly. In one word I can say, smooth browser with lots off features. Did not consume much PC ram, so as a result I can use my device with ease

They are focusing on addon stores, it will be better for us, if they added new websites/tools addon. Now a days every one is trying minimize the work time. It could be very effective for all of us.

Cindy C.
Marketing in USA

Firefox is the Fastest Browser I Have Used!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Firefox is the fastest browser I have used which I love.

I love that it has easy access to my email, facebook, weather and more from the home page. It is fast, easy and takes up less space then other browsers. It also has many customization options that I enjoy.

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I use it daily and have no issues.

Sushil S.
GRA in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good to go

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Ad blocking, secure browsing and customization options.

Takes more RAM and the UI/UX is not that appealing.

Faheem H.
Graphic Artist in Pakistan

The best browsing software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Firefox has been great over the past 2 years, I am completely satisfied with how the application is designed and how it works. It is very user friendly with a lot of features and functions.

I have been using Firefox for the past 2 years now and I'm completely satisfied with it. The application is very user friendly, it provides you with a lot of features. You can edit your interface/home screen according to your liking, you can also change the backgrounds and stuff. The best thing about this application is that it runs smoothly on a very little amount of your computer's ram. I'd recommend this application to whoever is looking to surf safely on internet without giving all his\her computer's ram to a browser.

I really like this application and I am satisfied with how it is but there's only one thing about it that I think can be improved or updated which is the pin application option on the home screen. You can add up to 8 applications there which I think is a bit less because people use a lot of different applications on their computers on daily basis and I think they use more than 8 applications like me. So, I think it would be great if they increase the number to 12 or 14.

Political Scientist in Argentinien
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

The Best Browser Around

Kommentare: I did benefit a lot from Firefox low hardware demand, i use linux in and old computer and the browser works smoothly.

Firefox has three major pros that make it my go-to browser; firstly, their privacy and security is probably the most desirable one available in the market, since Mozilla is a non-profit and also they lack backup services one can note that the incentives and features to collect data from users are weak. The second fortail is the UX, the UI can be fully customized by dragging and moving around features where you want them to show, while the software also allows you to read without ads in their browser, manage bookmarks, use add-ons and developer tools and synchronize your data by creating and account. Finally, the last strenght is their high perfomance, this browser barely uses ram and it loads everything quickly.

Some features are missing but not many, firefox doesn't have a flash support integrated and the compatibility can be insufficient. The ram usage at low load could be improved.

Linda S.
Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Firefox is good but not my favorite browser

Kommentare: I was having some issues with trying to post Etsy links to Facebook for marketing purposes. In trying to resolve the issue, I determined that I'd try a different browser. Since I'm not an Internet Explorer fan, I tried Firefox. It didn't solve my problem as the issue really is with Etsy. However, I decided since I had the browser, I'd give it a good try. I'll keep it as a backup to Chrome, but there is nothing about it that makes me want to change my default browser to Firefox.

It was fairly easy to install and since it uses a google search, it was easy to learn how to get around in it.

I don't like the feel of the browser. It has recommendations that are posted on the main browser page that, to me, gives it an America Online kind of feel. I don't like my browser page cluttered with news stories and articles. Perhaps there is a way to turn this off, but since most of my experience with Firefox is with the search engine, which happens to be Google, I don't know why I would change to this instead of Chrome. It works fine, but nothing special that makes me want to make it my default browser.

Chanaka A.
Chanaka A.
Graphic Designer in Sri Lanka
Design, Selbstständig

A comfortable and lightweight browser best for general use

Kommentare: A lightweight, simple browser with user friendly UI. As every software, Firefox have it's advantages and disadvantages but overall it's a comfortable browser. Did not overload RAM unlike Google Chrome and was able to handle many tabs simultaneously. Also users can modify the experience using extensions to a personal choice.

With good security features and privacy functions, Firefox provides secure internet browsing or users. And being able to customize browser according to personal preference is another advantage in this browser. Most importantly being lightweight and not overloading RAM is highly appreciated. Ad blocking and ability to sync device data increase the value of the browser. Perfect for general user doing day to day tasks. Also free extensions make the experience more easier.

Inability to support some websites was a issues considering web browsing and but I faced a buffering issue while watching online videos in some websites. Although the user experience is good, it's slightly slower than Google Chrome and some other browsers. And faced some compatibility issues while using Firefox web browser.

Kulsoom A.
Kulsoom A.
product spealist in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better software offers low storage consumption

Kommentare: I am using firefox for not a very long time but I found it simple and easy to use as it doesn’t bother me with any ads during work. It comes up with an easy tab management facility that also helps in good bookmarking and provides you results in a quicker time.

The most adorable feature of firefox is its easy installation procedure and also it doesn’t require any enormous MB and also it does not demand a very high-speed internet connection. Its security level is relatively high. A most striking feature of firefox is that it doesn’t demand separate screen capture because firefox let me utilize the whole screen or part of it depends upon my need. I can easily sync my data from a computer and can rely on firefox data storage as the saved data is never lost

The most annoying thing about firefox is that every time it demands me to update then it shows me my message also, firefox works better on mobile but not on desktop. Also, firefox private mode deletes my previous browsing history once I close it. Moreover, it is giving me glitches while using Netflix on it, and also it was not compatible with every website and app that I use otherwise everything about firefox is fine.

Rob R.
Rob R.
Marketing in USA

Firefox Review

Kommentare: Good. It is fast, safe and had some good upgraded over the last few years that improved the quality of the browser.

It is a fast and easy-to-use Webbrowser.

It does not integrate certain apps that I needed.

Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig

Firefox, Most Secured And Private Browser I Experienced Ever

Kommentare: Overall experience with the firefox browser is good at all.
The basic purpose of using firefox is my private browsing and downloading files and firefox has never disappointed me in these regards.
If someone will ask me for a good and smooth running browser then definitely I'm going to recommend him to start using of firefox for a good experience. And if you are looking for a good browser too, Then I will recommend you to start using firefox.

I have liked the privacy feature of firefox too much. I have not found the option of blocking social media trackers in any other browser except the firefox. I thought the social media may leaks out our privacy and may lead us to huge problems, that's why I always use a standard layer of firefox privacy to avoid of any problem. Moreover address bar is so awesome and cool. Address bar always indicates me , the site I'm using , whether that is secure or not. There is always an option of lock. If the lock icon is appearing on a site, then it means that the connection is secure and we are safe otherwise we should be careful while using an unsecured site. Moreover, I have liked the extension feature of firefox too much, Currently, I have added 7 extensions to firefox but I may add as many third-party extensions as I want. Firefox always alerts me about the extension I'm going to add, That whether it is trusted or not. I can look for an alternative if the extension is not trusted. The securing protection of firefox is too much strong than all other browsers, and this is the main why the firefox is my favorite at all.

Of course, there is nothing that I have not enjoyed in firefox. This browser is one of my favorite for browsing and for downloading purposes too. I use to stream too much video with firefox on Facebook and firefox never crashed or it has never run into any other problem. The main feature behind choosing a browser is browsing speed and downloading speed. And Firefox is good on all these. We can download as many files as much we want, and the internet will depend on internet speed. we can pin our favorite browsing site for later use and it will be added to the bookmarks tab or we can create a separate folder on the bookmark with our favorite browsing sites. I'm going to rate firefox 10/10 because I have not experienced any issue in firefox.

Summer A.
Owner in Kuwait
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go to browser

Kommentare: I think the fact that I work off multiple windows and tabs at the same time stresses most browsers to the limit. In my experience firefox has not let me down and I feel it is secure.

I feel safe with Firefox. Mostly because I have used it for years without any incident. I have never had any security issues associated with firefox. Also I have found it to be more stable & versatile than internet explorer. It is fast and not glitchy and safe. I cant really ask for more than that. Firefox also works really well with the google platform. I work off google calendar, google drive, sheets all the time and I find that it works really well without glitches. Keywords are remembered and will autofill addresses. Downloads are fast and can be seen downloading at the top. The google drive that I am using will be remembered AND I can use 2 different google drives in 2 tabs without issues. Though you can do this on Chrome too. You can print from Firefox and send to email etc. Honestly, I can not think of anytime where I have thought I wish I could do such and such, they seem to have thought of everything. When your computer re-starts it will reopen all the previous tabs automatically if you ask it to restore previous session. This is great, because if the mac turns off for whatever reason at least I can open everything up quickly without having to remember what I opened. The history feature is very comprehensive. Firefox will tell you when it needs to restart to update. Always a handy feature.

From what I can tell, Google chrome has come a long over the years and is a good rival for firefox. If anything I would say it was on par. Interestingly on a desktop / laptop I always use firefox, but on a samsung phone I will use the samsung internet, which I believe to be essentially functions like a faster, safer version of firefox. I just didnt feel that firefox on samsung was as smooth running as Samsung internet (which also has some pretty amazing features too). Does Firefox crash? Yes it does, though I would not say it was glitchy.

Torikul I.
Torikul I.
Freelancer - Web Developer & WordPress Expert in Bangladesch
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, Selbstständig

From my point of view, Firefox could be your best optional internet browser

Kommentare: I'm not fully satisfied with the Firefox browser because it has so many bugs but still, this internet browser has some excellent features and functionality that always helped me. That's why I love this browser and can't hate it from the core of my heart. I'm still using Firefox as my optional browser and I will use it in the future no doubt.

I use this browser as my main optional internet browsing software. When my primary browser falls into any issue, I take the help of Firefox, and every time this browser helped me to solve my website realted issues. I love its default screenshot feature, I don't need any additional extension for it which is amazing. Firefox is good-looking, clean, and functional that has high customization features as well as uses low memory of CPU. But still, I think this software needs to improve UI/UX a bit.

There are a couple of things Firefox has which I really don't like. For example, every time when I open Firefox it asks me for the update then shows a message "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" even It asks that Firefox is not your default browser would like to switch? I've fixed these issues so many times but it seems like Firefox is not headed, it can't understand my feelings and always shows the same things even If I ignore it. The algorithm should read the user's mind as other browsers do. As well as there is a big problem with firefox, some CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) animation can't load properly on Firefox, and older few HTML codes not work properly. As a result, website elements fall into responsive problems.

Stacy-ann B.
Stacy-ann B.
Student (Former Accounts Clerk) in Trinidad und Tobago
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Firefox - "A lightweight browser that you need"

4 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Although Firefox has limited features, it is indeed a fast and lightweight browser that does not give me a headache when I am browsing the internet. I do not have to worry about websites crashing or freezing, because Firefox loads pages quickly with all of their content. Therefore, I have been able to browse the internet, conduct research and watch movies and videos without any issues. Moreover, I do not have to worry about my browser history being seen by others when I use their device, because private browsing helps me to really browse in private. Lastly, at my previous workplace, I also regarded Firebox as the best browser for virtual meetings because the quality of the video and audio are good, and the browser loads the pages in an efficient manner.

Firefox has been very useful in my personal and professional life. As it relates to my personal life, I have been able to browse the internet quickly, easily and privately. Therefore, I am able to watch videos, movies, and play games without any websites crashing suddenly. Additionally, Firefox has helped me to access my online course videos at college, which other browsers have failed to do. Lastly, at my previous workplace, Firefox was the preferred option because it is fast, easy to use, and loads pages quickly. Therefore, many people including myself used Firefox to attend virtual team meetings.

Even though Firefox is lightweight, fast, and does not occupy a lot of storage space on devices. A major drawback is its lack of features or poor quality features when compared to other browsers. For example, the bookmark folder is hard to find, and the history tab does not show the exact time that I visited a website or searched for something using the search engine. Moreover, I have not been able to sync the data from the Firefox browser on my laptop, with the Firefox app on my Android phone.

Riccardo L.
Woodcrafter in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

If you want to be smart like a fox...you should use this web browser

While I do like Firefox's interface and the fact that it's available for desktop, as well as for iOS and Android mobile devices, I would like to praise it for two things: performance and privacy. Unlike other web browsers, Firefox is optimized which means that you'll be able to use it and surf the web without having to "compromise" the performance of your machine. As far as privacy is concerned, I'm thankful that Firefox keeps my data secure by blocking cookies that could track my activity and social trackers (oh, yes, if you find video autoplay annoying, then you'll be glad to hear that Firefox does block it!).

If you're thinking to make Firefox your default web browser and are using other digital tools, make sure they work with the platform... because, unfortunately, Firefox does have some compatibility issues – some of which, could potentially force you to pick a different web browser to do certain things.

Student Of Civil Engineering in Malaysia
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Favorite Browsing Place

4 letzten Monat Neu

Unlike other browsing application, Firefox actually special than the other. After using Firefox for almost 2 years, I have been recognizing some newest update which makes me interested in using it. One of the latest features that I like in this browsing apps is the privacy in opening application. Different than others, user can put password in their Firefox account which makes more privacy. The bookmark feature also really interesting. While using Firefox, it is so easy to find my bookmark, the website that I loved only at the upper corner of the tab. This feature really fun to use as I really love to mark my favorite things in one place.

Privacy concern always be the cons of browsing application. Sometimes, Firefox ask to record my using data for marketing purpose which really concern me WHY. Although it has brilliant privacy system but this problem is the reason I change my browsing apps. Even so, I have to say that Firefox really up-to-date and one day it is not impossible Firefox become the greatest browsing application.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good for Browsing able to do all my work with perfection.

Kommentare: I started using Mozilla firefox around 4 years back, from then it provides me with a lag-free experience, since then they continuously improving themselves to satisfy our needs. Recently all the software introducing their addon to make easy user experience so that we can easily use that software in low time we get our result. Google chrome kind of go ahead of mozila firefox in this development.
Mozilla Firefox provides a quick reflex lag-free experience, but I feel like I cannot complete all my work with firefox, since they have lagging of development, but as a supportive software, I am using Firefox daily. If they introduce more addon, I will easily convert myself fulltime Firefox user.

Mozilla Firefox uses less memory during browsing, perform without lagging maximum times. Provide good bookmarking abilities to users, I can easily record my digital footprints anytime using that. have a variety o addon available. I can easily sync my saved data from another computer (like this feature very much). Save data never lost.

Many addons missing( compared to chrome they need to develop more addons, it may increase user experience). sometimes I feel like, during the use of some addon, FIrefox crashes, it restarts after crashing, need to fix this up. Moreover, they need to focus on the Mobile app to stay in the market.

Mahelaka Q.
Mahelaka Q.
Trainee in Pakistan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Firefox Best Search Engine

Kommentare: I have been using Mozilla Firefox for a long time, it is very simple and user friendly software .I have a lag-free experience, while using Firefox in regular browsing as they are continuously improving the quality of software to satisfy our needs. It freezes in rare cases, but my overall experience is very good.

It is simply a good web browser ,it works very well for regular browsing .Firefox is lightweight simple web browser which is easy to install and available on google .it is one of the best software you can use during your regular browsing.

There is one thing that I don't like about Firefox, it uses a lot of RAM and freezes sometimes, while opening multiple tabs ,and close automatically .it is the disadvantage of firefox that it show less performance sometimes may be because of consuming more memory.

Nasir A.
Nasir A.
Senior Project Manager in Pakistan

Good for regular use

Kommentare: Overall experience was good as it works very well for regular browsing. It does not exhaust the RAM and handle the multiple tabs efficiently.

FIrefox is one of the best browsers available. I am using it for the last 5-6 years. It is simple, clean, and fast for regular browsing. I use it daily for my regular tasks and browsing.

The thing I don't like in FIrefox is Netflix buffering. When last time I was using Netflix on my Firefox browser, after some days of use it started stuttering. I cleaned the cache and other things but then after a while, it did the same. Not just on Netflix, it started to stutter in Youtube videos too.

Arun K.
Arun K.
Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best out there.

Kommentare: Firefox is an impressive all round web browser. The number of addons makes it a great choice to get most of your job done. Compared to others Firefox gives much importance to privacy of users by default it blocks third party trackers. With Firefox synch you can effortlessly synchronize your data across devices. Overall its a brilliant web browser for todays age.

Firefox is a free internet browser which lightweight and feature rich. The simple user interface is easy to understand even for a new user. Impressively Firefox blocks third party trackers by default and you don't have to install any extension to do this. It has a large number of addons built by developers. In browser screenshot option is a great addition that makes my work flow much easier. Seamless synch from other web browsers, you can easily transfer your passwords, book marks and browsing history from other browser to Firefox easily. And Firefox was one of the first browsers in which I was able to use the text to speech function.

It uses a lot of RAM and freezes when opening multiple tabs. Switching between tabs is slow at times. Updates can be troublesome at times, at times you can not open Firefox until the update is installed. This can be time consuming. Not fast as the competition Specially the loading time compared to others is bit longer.

Omar H.
Omar H.
Machine learning engineer - Intern in USA
Quelle: GetApp

A great browser especially if you don't have a lot of RAM.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has good but not the best, I would rank this as the #2 browser on the market. It is a great software.

It has many pros but the main one for me is that it does not require any a great deal of RAM. It has a lot of fantastic features such as bookmarks, privacy mode, it is extremely fast in comparison to a lot of it's counter parts also setting things up is fairly straightforward and even importing browsing data from older browser is very simple. I would recommend this browser if you are slightly short on RAM.

Despite the fact that is an awesome browser, at the time of me using this browser I remember it crashing every once in a while, maybe things have changed recently but that is how it used to be .especially because I am what you would call a power user, so I would browse for long periods of time. There are no major issues for me other than the occasional crash, that is why I shifted to Google Chrome but other than that it is a great browser and if the reasons causing the crashes were to be fixed I would recommend it whole heartedly .

Juan josé S.
Engineer in Ecuador
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A complete and necessary Internet browser

Kommentare: It is my favorite browser, I have been using it for years and I will continue to use it because of how simple it is to learn to use and for all the tools it provides me.

Unlike other browsers, Firefox doesn't consume a lot of RAM memory, so the performance of our computers will always be optimal. It also has the necessary tools for any browser, such as saving bookmarks, pinning tabs and private browsing. In addition, in case of an unexpected closure, Firefox automatically saves all tabs that were in use.

On a few occasions Firefox freezes and closes automatically, it is very rare but sometimes it happens.

Paul O.
Paul O.
IT Director in Südafrika

Firefox should be the top browser, without question

Kommentare: It is better than it was before. The tools and extensions that you can get in Firefox are better in some situations than you can get with Chrome that are controlled by Google.

I love the speed of Firefox. The expandability. The Developer tools. The Extensions.

Firefox was getting slower and more bloated. But they have streamlined the build completely. I don't like that it is not the primary browser for everyone. Due to this, we develop in Firefox and then have to test in Chrome.

Moin A.
Moin A.
Technical Auditor in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

For my personal browsing is use "Firefox"

Kommentare: I use firefox for my personal browsing and it's very good in every aspect . I am impressed by their Enhanced Tracking protection . What is more impressive is they are improving regularly their software.

It offers some good features and have extensive customization options. Privacy protection is very good in firefox. Browsing with firefox is a safe option. My private data is secure by this software. It's search engine searches everything with unified search bars. It has page auction menu and the features are :Bookmark, save,snap and share. It has enhance tracking protection. From video downloading to IT there are number of extensions.

Though firefox is considered as one of the secure browser ,it still protects part of our traffic. Firefox is full of ads and ad blocker is weak. Sometime it takes me some website unrelated with my search. Firefox have few compatibility issues, It doesn't work well in all platform, consume huge amount of memory.

Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Architecture and programming student in Argentinien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

A faithful browser

Kommentare: In general, I really liked the experience with a new browser because of the great customization it offers, it has numerous extensions and its security is very good, but when some pages did not load I ended up resorting to other browsers.

It is simple and very customizable thanks to the extensions. The security features are very good and its minimalist interface makes for a pleasant browsing experience.

With some pages I have had compatibility problems and sometimes I realize that it consumes a lot of memory on my computer.