Über Google Chrome

Plattformübergreifender Browser von Google.

Erfahre mehr über Google Chrome

Integration with existing processes was easy. I like most about Google Chrome, the extension for browsing.

Not sure what happened but it was not usable anymore and even after deleting and redos loading it persisted. Didn’t do much else past that though, at least as far as I’m aware.

Bewertungen zu Google Chrome

Google Chrome hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 764 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Chrome bereits verwendet?

Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Selbstständig in Deutschland

Ein Alleskönner

Der Browser enthält wirklich alle Funktionen, die man braucht. In Jedem Bereich ist was dabei. Die Erweiterungen sind dann auch noch ein guter Werkzeugkasten, den man individuell nutzen kann.

Fällt mir momentan kein Nachteil ein, denn andere Programme sind oft überladen und langsam.

Rosie B.
Rosie B.
Technical Support Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A browser with easy-to-use features.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a simple browser to understand, it is the most used by all, I think that Chrome is easier to use than other browsers such as Opera and Firefox, Chrome has more add-ons available from Google, this is an advantage that other browsers do not have.

Google Chrome browser very intuitive and light, it has rich customization features and it has safe to run features, it has a fantastic cookie system, I can open tabs easily, it is easy to install, it is generally the most used browser and I think it is Due to the excellent placement of the buttons to access everything I want, it has multiple languages ​​and you can easily install plugins, I think it is better than Firefox in terms of ease of use.

On some occasions the updates can be annoying because you have to update immediately to use all the functions of Chrome without problems, but these updates are necessary to continue to comply with the security of the browser.

Marcin K.
Developer in Polen

A browser of Your need - Google Chrome

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A browser that can by tailored to You and Your needs. I has everythink that You may need to work efficiently. For me, it's a go to browser whenever I need to check something on the Internet, and even when I need to read some PDF file.

The think that what I like the most in Google Chrome is it's abundance of options and possibilities to customize it. I can access my bookmarks and history from any device that I've logged into Google Chrome with my Google account. I can add extensions which help me speed up my work and make me more effective!

Google Chrome uses a lot of RAM when it's working. That's a big drawback esspecially if someone is having a lot of tabs opened, cause in that way the performance of the machine drops. Some bigger optimalizations of that might be helpful for users

Edesiri I.
Edesiri I.
Learning and development Supervisor in Nigeria
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A manageable browser now

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I search almost everything on Google and get answers 97% of the time. So this has definitely been a good research engine for me.

I loved its fast browsing, ability to save bookmarks which even with change of phone, could still be accessed.

There should be the ability or option to backup downloads as one can easily loose them. The tabs should arranged the way it was before the recent update. The tabs should not be grouped. It makes it hard to know where a particular tab is. Thirdly, the data consumption should be worked on.

Md sazzad M.
Md sazzad M.
Sr. Officer in Bangladesch
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Chrome-Best customizable and user-friendly browser

Kommentare: Overall experience is awesome for its speed and its collection of extensions, which make browsing the internet easier and more convenient.

Google Chrome provides a secure browsing experience along with many other features that make it even better. It's a great choice for those looking to shape up their online safety and security. With Google Chrome extensions, you have access to a library of different extensions that help improve your browser experience. Chrome is able to sync your up-to-date desktops, mobile devices, and extensions across all platforms so you don't miss a beat when it comes to your workflow. Google Chrome's browser menu is a way to avoid signing in to your regular browser by creating "an incognito mode," which should be used when you share a computer with somebody else or are concerned about privacy.

Privacy controls on Google Chrome aren’t perfect. However, they do still keep some of your personal information from being collected by Google without your knowledge. Google Chrome uses a lot of memory, especially when you're using many different programs at the same time. This can affect performance and it may still feel sluggish even with high-speed RAM.

Managing Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Browser By Far

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Upon using a new laptop or computer, the first thing I do is download Google Chrome if it isn't already downloaded. Chrome is the best and has been my go-to browser for more than a decade now.

Google Chrome is incredibly user friendly with a fantastic interface. Chrome makes it easy to navigate, open and utilize multiple tabs, and add bookmarks either to your bar - which can also easily be toggled off for those who prefer - or the Other Bookmarks folder. You can also easily navigate through your history and delete any or all as needed along with clearing out cookies and cache with the click of a button. Chrome also has extensions available to make my Internet experience as seamless and personalized to me as possible.

Chrome does seem to use a bit of RAM at times which can be inconvenient on my main laptop which is short on RAM.

Digital Support Products Officer in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

My default browser on windows

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's my default browser. It's fast and efficient. Setting up separate accounts and jumping between them is really easy.

I really like that I can set up different profiles that allow for different bookmarks and extensions. I can use one for my work accounts, another for accessibility testing for work, and another for personal use. Keeps everything separate. The difference in the windows between different accounts is obvious with very minor customisation.

I do find that it can use up a lot of memory on my Mac. On Windows it is the best browser by far, but on Mac it can be a bit heavy.

Co-founder in Sambia
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Chrome Review+

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use this browser to debug the websites I create. This is because it is stable and its supported by many development environments like visual studio code.

The interface of this browser is appealing to many and the fact that it comes with dark mode is an added bonus. I also appreciate the amount of extensions this browser supports. Chrome is widely used and extensible thus because of this I use it to debug websites as I create them.

The one thing I don't like about this browser is how much RAM it uses. As you open multiple tads it will easily fill up your memory.

Tarell B.
Tarell B.
Customer Service Rep in Jamaika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best in the Business!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Getting vast information within a timely manner has been the best part of chrome for me. This really helps with my work when carrying out research.

The feature that is most impactful is the search bar as it is accurate and helps me to get information when am in a rush making alot of grammatical errors. Gotta say it's easy to use and simple the best so far.

I had an issue with my old phone and Sim and it took forever to get back into my email with the new verification method.

Entrepreneur in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Internet, Selbstständig

The BEST browser out there!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love that it's FREE! And it has the cleanest looks out of all the other browsers I've used. It does a great job of blocking pop ups and also has a super fast speed when loading pages.

I don't like how it the most viewed pages when we open up a new tab. If I''m trying to limit watching YouTube for example, it's hard to avoid it when you see it all the time. I'd like it if it didn't show all the pages that we went to most.

Sectary in Senegal

The Best Browser For Developers / Codders

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Google Chrome has assisted me to save my credentials whenever I sign-up on any platform. It would ask my permission to save the password. This has really saved me from writing a series of usernames and passwords on a book as a reference.

The following are the advantages of using Google Chrome: 1. It has the fastest internet speed 2. It has a developer tool for checking code errors. 3. It stores and secures usernames and passwords. 4. Its cookies and sessions are fantastic. 5. It supports user customization

The main obstacle of Google Chrome is that it uses a lot of memory space (RAM)

Prasath C.
IT Specialist in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Chrome - fast and lightweight web browser with an emphasis on security

Kommentare: I’ve been using Google Chrome for several years now and I’ve come to rely on it for almost everything. I use it to access the internet, to run my web apps, to communicate with friends and family, and for my education and for my work. Since its launch, Google Chrome has continued to evolve, bringing new features and expanding its capabilities. Today, Google Chrome browser is used by millions of people around the world.

Google Chrome, a web browser that’s been around for a long time, and it’s the default browser on most computers. It has quickly become the preferred browser of many web developers, thanks to its ability to process websites faster than other browsers, while offering a level of safety and performance that is lacking in older browsers. Chrome has improved significantly over the years, with each new version offering even more powerful features and better performance. It is a very user-friendly browser that offers a lot of advanced features and settings to customize it to your needs.Google Chrome is a very powerful and highly customizable browser. It comes with a number of useful extensions and settings that can help you save time and money. The Chrome Web Store, which is built into Google Chrome, is the largest collection of browser extensions in the world, with millions of users visiting the store every day to download a new extension, or to discover a new one. Web browsers are the gateways to the internet. The Chrome web browser is one of the most popular choices when it comes to surfing the web. Like other web browsers, Chrome has a variety of features and functions. One of the most popular features of Chrome is the ability to add extensions.

Chrome has a few drawbacks 1.You might have noticed that your internet browser is getting a little bit sluggish, particularly when you are browsing the web. This is probably because the browser is being run in the background 2. It’s the most resource-intensive browser, the most privacy-focused 3. One of the most annoying is how often it crashes — even when you haven’t opened too many tabs.

Electrical Engineer in Saudi-Arabien

The Best Internet Browser

Kommentare: Finding a browser that combines ease of use with the flexibility of use is difficult.
Chrome has achieved this difficult problem.
Not only that, but the browser is fully compatible with other Google services like YouTube, Gmail, Drive, etc.
You can log into your Google account from any device using the Chrome browser and within moments you will find all your settings, add-ons, and bookmarks fully synchronized.
If you haven't tried it, you've been missing out on a lot.

The Google browser has revolutionized the Internet, and there are many features that I love in it that made me leave using other browsers. Since I am an engineer and web developer, add-ons are very important to me, and this is what Chrome gave me. The browser supports a huge amount of add-ons in various fields. Also, a sync feature that allows me to sync my browser settings, bookmarks, contacts, and extensions. I can easily sync all these things on different devices, mobile or laptop.

For me, the only thing I did not like is that the browser consumes a lot of RAM. When I use it on my old device, I often have to close the rest of the running programs and leave it running alone to get the best performance.

Grace G.
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most practical browser for heavy internet users

Kommentare: I am quite the Google products fanatic. And at the center of all the tools I use regularly is Chrome. Because of my affinity for web versions of products over their app alternatives, I always find myself on Chrome. And so it has been a great productivity tool for me; sort of serving as the control panel from which I access all my regular tools like email, calendar, meet, drive, console, web analytics, etc.

I spend half of my time on the internet conducting searches and online research -- mostly via Google Search. So then in terms of web browser, using Chrome (by Google) makes the most sense. In terms of features, the best thing I love about Chrome is that it has a guest mode that I can activate for other users accessing my devices temporarily. This allows me to keep my bookmarks, search history, and account activity completely clean and uncontaminated by access from other users.

On Chrome from mobile, it does not allow me to directly highlight selected parts of the link in the address bar. I first have to use the copy button to select the entire address link, re-paste it, before I am allowed to interact with it directly in the bar and select the portion of interest.

Mouhamadou F.
Entrepreneur in Senegal

For a more dynamic and ergonomic chrome

Kommentare: Chrome does substantially better in terms of overall performance. The browser outperforms Firefox when I write, edit, save, and publish my work.

We will approach our review from the angle of speed, simplicity, the use of bookmarks, add-ons and extensions, and finally tab browsing. The speed of Chrome was one of the key reasons I decided to give it a try. It has a speed advantage over the competitors, according to genuine tests. Using a cluttered-looking browser is not appealing. One of the reasons why I would favour Chrome is because of this. Because all you see is the webpage you're visiting, it's not distracting. It also offers an ergonomic design with clean lines. Moreover, Google, launched an extension gallery in January 2010 with over 1,500 extensions. That number has climbed to far over 150,000 throughout the years. Themes that allow users to customise the appearance of the browser are included in the extension gallery. Bookmarks in Chrome are not a problem for me. I suppose it takes some "getting used to" if you've usually used Internet Explorer and are used to the menus that are hidden in Firefox and Chrome. Chrome's architecture ensures that if one of the websites in a different tab dies, the entire browser does not crash. This suggests that one's performance is unaffected by that of another. I prefer the flexibility of tab browsing in Chrome - you can create new tabs, move them around and open them in a new window.

>New users who are accustomed to using Internet Explorer may find it difficult to adjust to the lack of menus and icons at the top of the browser. >While it has come a long way in terms of these features, it still pales in comparison to the add-ons available in Firefox. >One disadvantage about the tab browser is that this feature may wind up using more memory on your computer. *Innovation ideas* -It would be interesting to propose a customizable classification of bookmarks by theme. -Create a tab dashboard that allows you to organize your tabs in distribution by thematic box taking the appearance of several stacks of documents on a virtual office. -Create a microsoft office extension that allows you to search on google in relation to a document opened with one of the microsoft office software through a pop-up window without leaving your document.

Stacy-ann B.
Stacy-ann B.
Student (Former Accounts Clerk) in Trinidad und Tobago
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Google Chrome - "The Browser of all Browsers"

Kommentare: Google Chrome has been beneficial to me in many ways. It has allowed me to browse the internet for entertainment, personal, work and educational purposes. I have also been able to search for jobs easily using the browser and I am also able to receive notifications about jobs as well. Moreover, in terms of my professional life, I have used Google Chrome at work to gather information about supplier and look for accounting software.

Google Chrome is inexpensive and relatively easy to use web browser. It is also filled with a variety of features that allow users to search online for anything, and receive results in seconds. Moreover, Google Chrome helps users to manage their bookmarks, history, and tabs, which helps users to quickly access the information that they need. Furthermore, passwords can be saved in Google Chrome via its password management option, which makes it easier to log into accounts, especially if you have a lot of passwords for websites and cannot remember them. Therefore, I regard Google Chrome as the "The Browser of all Browsers," since it is the best web browser, which other browsers simply cannot compete with, and cannot deliver the high-quality features and functionality, that Google Chrome offers.

Google Chrome has a lot of features, therefore it occupies a lot of space on a desktop, laptop and phone. Additionally, Google Chrome crashes a couple times per month, and web pages take a long time to load in some instances.

Tara M.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Preferred Over All Other Browsers

Kommentare: Overall, I cannot speak highly enough of Google Chrome. I only use is as my browser. It's more compatible with many websites I use over Safari, Edge, or Firefox. I will always be a loyal Chrome fan. It also is very easy to bookmark and favorite tabs. In just a few clicks, you can clear cookies/cache/data. I also like that Google Chrome saves my passwords and searches. If you don't currently use Chrome, you are missing out big time!

I only use Google Chrome for internet searches. I've downloaded the Google Chrome app on my phone and prefer it over Safari for its speed and ease of search. As a teacher, I've uninstalled Firefox and Edge off of each of my students' computers, Chromebooks, and iPads, and have downloaded Google Chrome on them instead. Chrome works so much better with many Educational games and websites that we use in the classroom. I always tell people, do you have Chrome downloaded? It's the best!

Absolutely nothing! Google Chrome is my go-to.

Bornventure S.
Bornventure S.
Freelancer in Kenia

Google Chrome Browser - Simply the Best

Kommentare: I ordinarily use Google Chrome mainly for surfing the web as It's super fast and easy to navigate. It's wide array of extensions makes it so much easier to work with and complete my online activities faster and more efficiently. It's Password and Form autofill features come in handy as I don't have to remember all the details while submitting online applications.

Chrome is pretty famous for being the most used Browser Software in the world. The power of Google Chrome knows no bounds and It's feature rich interface makes it one of the best and most efficient browsers in the Software Market. It's very easy to use, looks amazing and captivating, has a huge library of extensions and integrates well with my applications. Google Chrome just works with almost any Operating System, from Windows 7 all the way to Windows 10, Apple Macintosh OS X and later, Linux based Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and all the rest, Chrome even runs smoothly on Android and iOS Phones and Tablets.

The downside to using Google Chrome is the memory usage. Each time I open multiple tabs and windows, my Computer starts lagging and any open software freezes and stops responding. It ends up using so much RAM which in turns makes my Computer unresponsive till it crashes. Google Chrome also tends to drain my PC and Phone's batteries faster than any other installed software and application. And last but certainly not least, Google Chrome Isn't so keen on privacy as compared to other Browsers like Microsoft Edge and it also doesn't have a dedicated reading mode as with the other browsers in the marketplace.

Political Scientist in Argentinien
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

The reasons behind mainstream usage

Kommentare: My experience was positive, i reached a high productivity studiying at Graduate School, summarizing texts, doing reasearch and so on.

Google Chrome brings a very friendly, intuitive UI and it makes great suggestions to users; such as shortcuts, translations and search ideas. It has more extensions than any other browser and also desirable features as the option to search using pictures taken with your camera instead of text, this comes really handy to find out the name of anything you recognize or find interesting. Another great feature is being able to search inside youtube from the tab, without entering yet the page. The program also allows for personalization with the themes and works smoothly. It has private browsing and cloud based bookmarks, meaning that you can log on any computer and work comfortable as usually.

It consumes a lot of RAM, although this guarantees a quality perfomance it can turn the program quite laggy if you have plenty of tabs open at the same time while your RAM is medium to small. Programming or research usually demands accesing many sites and it can backfire. There're extensions to prevent ads and pop-ups but they aren't installed by default, this might draing mobile data and it wastes your time.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Surf the web securely with a friendly interface

Kommentare: The moment you open your laptop, the first word that comes to the minds of most users is Google and Google chrome is true to the expectations of most users, providing safe surfing, search engine, extensions and more.

1. Google Chrome is a user-friendly browser with loads of valuable features. 2. You can surf the internet without worrying about security aspects as it is one of the safest browsers out there. 3. There are numerous extensions on almost every category imaginable, ranging from games to utilities and everything in between. 4. The incognito mode lets you go anonymous and handy bookmarks allow you to stay in control. 5. Recently, a reading list feature has been added, making your life easy by collecting interesting stuff and reading them at your convenience. 6. The best-used feature is its auto-completion of frequently used sites. I have never typed a site address for many years; typing even a single letter brings my favorite websites. 7. You can sync your data, including bookmarks, history, favorites, settings etc., across devices. So you can start something on mobile and finish on your laptop and read on your tablet and so on. 8. Most Google products are tightly integrated with Google Chrome, so you need not go elsewhere to access your frequent stuff. 9. Occasional doodles on its home page make your life enjoyable. 10. Image search, voice search, downloads, find, powerful settings, you have got everything to manage your browsing experience. 11. You can open the tabs which you closed by mistake. You can even search the browser tabs, especially when too many are open and you want to visit one of them quickly.

1. Sometimes it hangs or does not load a site for a long time. 2. Despite tight security protocols, gullible users fall prey to internet criminals who steal your data, open unwanted tabs, or slow down your browsing experience. 3. Thousands of chrome extensions sound fishy and should not be allowed on the Google platform.

Shahriyar K.
Shahriyar K.
Student in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Chrome. The ultimate web browser.

Kommentare: I've been using Google Chrome as my primary web browser on both my smartphone and laptop for many years and have so far very good experience using it.

Google Chrome is undoubtedly the fastest and most popular web browser. You can download and install it in a few clicks and has a very easy and pleasant user interface. Its address bar is integrated with Google search engine which makes web searching easy. Chrome has a huge selection of different extensions which integrates features offered by third party apps in it. It is available on all smartphone and computer platforms. You can easily sync your bookmarks, settings and extensions to your other devices by signing in to it through your gmail Id. You can easily group and separate tabs in it just by dragging them.

Google Chrome requires relatively larger amount of processing power and RAM memory in comparison to other browsers which is sometimes a problem when using it on a device with low specs. Also there are privacy concerns regarding the data that it collects about its users and their activities.

Chanaka A.
Chanaka A.
Graphic Designer in Sri Lanka
Design, Selbstständig

The fastest browser with awesome features

Kommentare: Google Chrome is one of the fastest browsers out there and loaded with many great features. Being able to sync across several platforms and ability to customize the browser using free extensions make the browser more likeable. And if you are a web developer, this is the best option for you. Increased support for other google products as Gmail and google drive is something I adore about google chrome.

A well built browser with many great features to help the users. And with the support of Chrome web store, users can customize the browser for optimum conditions. Also most of the websites are supportive for Google Chrome unlike Firefox and Opera. What I love most is the support given for other Google products such as Gmail, google drive or YouTube from this browser. And synchronization given across many platforms like Windows, Linux and android is highly appreciated. Being able to customize as likely using free extensions and built-in services such as google translator makes Google Chrome very user friendly.

The excessive RAM usage by the google chrome has been a issue for many years. Therefore the browser reduces overall performance while browsing web. And using browsing data for commercial purpose is a feature I found annoying. Also faced some cache errors while using websites such as mega.nz which was upsetting.

Tony T.
Sr. Graphic Designer in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A browser for everyone!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good so far. It is my companion in my daily life and it helps me getting from point A to B smoothly. I believe that Google Chrome is a great choice for those who are looking for an internet browser software.

I like the simplicity of the installation process of this software, everything is nearly automated with a single clicks. The user interface of this browser is simple and straightforward, not complicated at all. It saves me and my colleague great amount of time when trying to bookmark new page or find a specific setting to make this browser as fast and smooth as possible. This browser also support extension and most extension are very useful in my daily life and workflow.

The amount of RAM that it takes is sometimes doesn't make sense. The browser itself required frequently manual upgrade on MAC platform while on Windows 10, everything is automated. Group tab feature is a bit complicated to use.

Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Google Chrome, Most Secured And Fastest Browser Ever.

Kommentare: Banking is the main problem nowadays Because whenever I am going to make a transaction digitally, I am going to get afraid of password leaking/hacking. But chrome has solved this problem, In the address bar, there is always a lock that is giving confirmation whether the connection is secure or not? And I can proceed safely with this information.
If somebody will ask me for my favourite browser then definitely I'm going to recommend Google Chrome just because of its friendly interface and security layers.
If you are a new user and want to start browsing on PC, Then believe me nothing is better than Google Chome. Just try this for once and I can bet that you are going to recommend this to your whole city.
You have no need to worry about your personal information like banking password, Your private history or anything which you want to keep a secret.
I assure you Chrome is much easier to use and also a good platform if you want to be a blogger.
Now don't waste your time and start downloading Chrome!
Have a secure life!

I have liked security, Extension store, Proxy setup, Profiles, And Live synchronization of my history, my bookmarks, my password to my google account too much. Live Synchronization: I am not afraid of losing my pc because I know my whole data is safe and secure with my google account Because chrome is going to synchronize each word you searched in the browser to my Google account for future use, Even it is going to synchronize my bookmarks also for future use. Profiles: We are four siblings at home, And we are using different chrome just with the support of the chrome profiles generator feature. It is as we all having different laptops and different pc. Chrome has created separate cookies and caches for all of us, and we can continue with our own profile without any trouble. Extension Store: Chrome extension store is just like google android play store. I can find any extension for my chrome which I want to use. Hence, I can say it's much easier than downloading an extension from any third-party site and wasting our time. I am using the "Auto refresher" extension for Facebook to get updated with client's messages, and I have downloaded this extension only with 2 clicks from the chrome extension store. Proxy: As I am in Pakistan and all websites are not accessible for me here. So can I access all websites without any hesitation just by the use of a proxy or any VPN. But I found google chrome proxy set up much better than better a VPN.

Fileblocker Obviously, the download feature of chrome is too good and has a good speed too, But sometimes it uses to block some downloading files saying" this file my harmful for your pc so chrome has blocked this". and there appeared only one option "Discord" . I wish there must be an option of "continue anyway", so a user can download his required software file without wasting his time. I'm still using the Chome because I thought that the Chrome team is working on this to improve the feature. Hope so it will be better in the future, And I will be using this for a lifetime.

David M.
David M.
Marketing DIrector in Spanien
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The ever trusted browser

Kommentare: In general I'm quite happy with Google Chrome, I use it daily and even sometimes crashes, is a must software to have it installed on your computer. Reliable and safe browser to have installed.

Easy to use, fast and endless possibilities with extensions. Good to surf the web and test your code.

It consumes a lot of memory and computer resources if you have many extensions, addons or if you have many tabs opened