Über Windows 10

Windows 10 ist das neueste Windows-Betriebssystem, das schlanke neue Funktionen und energiesparende Methoden bietet, damit PCs länger laufen.

Erfahre mehr über Windows 10

It has a very fast startup time as compared to my previous OS Windows 8. Has been easy to use on my, especially with the setting to support remote work.

It's hard to criticise Windows 10 ,I can't figure anything I don't like about it.

Bewertungen zu Windows 10

Windows 10 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 420 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Windows 10 bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Sachbearbeiterin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10

Bin sehr zufrieden mit Windows 10. Nichts zu beanstanden

Keinerlei negative Erfahrungen bisher gemacht.

Adham
Adham
Senior Social Media Specialist, Senior Graphic Designer in Jordanien
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Worth upgrading from Windows 7

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: When Windows 10 came out i was mind blown of how they changed almost everything in the interface, the icons, the start menu, the start logo, the colors were different, and i even changed them to dark red just for fun, the security is top notch, i never had to worry about my data anymore, overall i'm happy i updated.

The whole UI overhaul, the ability to customize the colors and icons, the way it connects your Microsoft account with everything on your PC or laptop to make it your own, and most importantly the security, you have windows defender that literally detects everything that might harm your computer, and deletes it immediately.

The constant updates, the pop up suddenly whatever you are doing, the fact that it can happen at anytime, without prior notice, and cuts you of whatever you are doing.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My daily workstation

Kommentare: this is the tool I always use because it accepts a lot of software and it's easier to install video games on windows 10.

an all-round system that's just as easy to work with thanks to version 10's faster, more stable operation

it is updated daily and has only a small start-up delay compared to its higher version

Efren
Software developer in Mexiko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Corporative Os

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The best features of windows 10 is that most programs are available there compared to MacOs or Linux. If you are a gamer or an engineer and you need programs like Proteus, PowerBI, LabView, and so on, you will definitely need this OS.

I think the CMD is less intuitive than the linux terminal, it is also more difficult to manage the programs and completely uninstall them. The updates take a long time and they occur at any random moment.

lisa
OWNER in USA
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Just keeps getting worse

Kommentare: keeps screwing up and sucks up a lot of time trying to fix it, many times refused to connect to internet. many problems with my programs that will just stop working all the time and have to be reinstalled. online "fix it" site directions NEVER seem to match my computer options. It just keeps screwing up and if I didn't have my good XP laptop to use I would not be in biz anymore.

nothing absolutely nothing at all, and it gets more hateful all the time

can't see all colors on screen so cannot find check boxes or read things and and color is horrible, I have to use XP for all my photos, plus it lost programs

Alex
System Engineer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Still the favourite OS out there and will be for sometime to come

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

There was a reluctance to move to Windows 10 when it first came along, especially with the comfort of Windows 7 and its pretty solid performance all round. These days, we are in the same situation with Windows 11 and the End of Life of Windows 10 looming on the horizon (October 2025 be prepared). Yet many of us will cling onto Windows 10 until the day comes when we must move on, but in the meantime, it is a solid well supported, intuitive interface that we have all become used to. Its not new so you'll know this already but its still the most popular for a reason, and say what you will about Windows, its what most of know and love(?)

Overall there is not much, in every day use you get used to various different ways of doing things and there will always be niggles such as updates, but overall most people are well past moaning about these things and instead are moaning about being moved to a new OS. Nothing here to worry about

Anuj
Anuj
Problem Setter DSA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love to use this OS !!!

Kommentare: I have a great experience overall.

Basically, Windows 10 OS is based on a graphical interface, so it becomes easy for me to operate this OS. Apart from this, Windows 10 has a better file system and memory management technique.

I face some issues with Windows 10, such as forced updates that can disrupt my work, and occasional system crashes. However, Microsoft has released several updates to address these issues, and now Windows 10 is a reliable and efficient operating system overall.

Abhi
EA to CEO in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Operating System from Windows

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I like using Windows 10. I have my work laptop with windows 10 installed in it an I have never got any issues with it. I use it every day and I like working on it. It is very easy to use, user friendly, and also very great to look.

The user interface of windows 10 is very good. I also like the speed of the processes that run and the background process management is also very good. Many things are automatic and I do not have to keep managing it.

The only thing I do not like is it will get retire soon from windows and the updates will be stopped from Microsoft. I think this is a good OS and it should be kept running.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 Success

Kommentare: We had an exceptional experience with Windows 10 over the last several years. Because of Windows 10, our office was able to run smoothly and see patients without complication.

Window 10 was an integral part of our office workflow. Without Windows 10, we would not be able to function properly as all of our medical software is dependent on Windows 10

There is nothing that we didn't like about Windows 10. Without Windows 10 we would not have been able to successfully run a medical practice every day.

Elijah
CEO in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

The Ups and Downs of Windows 10

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is an amazing piece of software that has stayed strong and kept up with all that I did over the time that I have used it. It is very compatible with any Windows software to my knowledge and has stayed around for so long.

It has been a solid OS for 8 to 9ish years now and it still does not disappoint. Whenever Windows 11 came out, they allowed free system upgrades if your computer had the proper hardware.

The saddest thing that comes with Windows 10 is the amount of bloatware pre-installed. It needs to be managed down to the key processes or else your system will suffer.

Ian
Prevent Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still A Great OS

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: WIndows 10 has been a very reliable operating system.

Windows 10 is very user friendly and helps keep people efficient.

It is losing support in order to make room for WIndows 11.

Design, Selbstständig

Most user friendly and elegant operating system by Microsoft

Kommentare: Windows 10 comes with a novel UI with great features to help the user to perform and with enhanced security features and driver support, it feels good to use windows 10. But it feels slightly slower compared with windows 8.1. but with many great features such as Cortana virtual assistant, action center notification panel and multi tasking workspace, the disadvantages can be neglected.

I love the way Microsoft has added many requested features in this update such as dark theme and upgraded notification panel. One of the most appreciated feature is availability to use Cortana virtual assistant on Windows 10. Also newly updated Microsoft edge can compete with other browsers on the market. While working on windows 10, new task view feature can make your work quite easier for multi tasking users. And with 21H1 update, many bugs have been removed from the operating system. The new control panel can be stated as a great feature which resolved the issue of having several applications to control the device. And some extended customization is given in this new control panel. And I must mention the excellent virus protection given by the windows security features.

Although windows 10 comes with many great features there are some features that are not. such as compatibility issues occurred while trying to work with some applications. and personally i felt slower performance compared with windows 8.1 on mid and lower range computers. And the some concerns were raised issues regarding data privacy in windows 10.

Bastián
Bastián
Industrial Engineering in Chile
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Opening windows 10

Kommentare: In general, it is a system that I like a lot, I am currently testing windows 11 and I see that if you have opted for a more personalized experience, with a simple, fast and elegant design, however, the option mentioned above is still missing, without it, I can say that windows 7 is one of the best microsoft operating systems, since although it is old, it still has compatibility with many softwares, without having great hardware requirements.

As I mentioned before, I liked the fact that Windows 10 included in its design what its users liked the most of Windows 7, which caused a quick adaptation to the software, I also like the installation tool that Microsoft provides for its installation, along with the property of being free for those who have a prior windows license. I like the customizations it allows for the appearance of the system and its remote connection compatibility. In general, I really like the operating system.

What I like least about windows 10 is that it should offer a quick alternative to improve its performance, on many occasions I have had to make several modifications manually to make it work efficiently on computers with somewhat obsolete hardware, but normal users They do not usually know how to do them, it would be easier if with a single button all the necessary modifications are made to optimize performance, especially the visual ones, since they are quite unnecessary.

Turan
Information Technology Admin. in Türkei
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 for everyone

Kommentare: With the latest updates, there has been a new design that includes our habits in previous versions. You can work comfortably in one place where everything is simple and easy. Ideal for a fast and effective use.

It's an operating system that I still use. The upper version has been released, but it is the operating system that combines all the experience and capabilities of the past and gathers them under a single platform. A structure that can perform more operations with less resources has emerged. It has become a platform where data and requests from users are examined very well and more is offered. A structure that offers the same automatic service to everyone from professionals to home users. A structure that offers easy installation, minimum consumption resources and more.

It is over-consumed by some resource values and software. This seems to be the problem of the operating system, but it should be well analyzed. If the software used outside the operating system is not suitable for your hardware, you may experience problems.

Marek
ceo in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Windows 10 was positive. It was a significant improvement over its predecessor, Windows 8, and provided a more user-friendly interface. The system was reliable and stable, and I was able to perform my tasks efficiently. The integration of useful features such as Cortana and Microsoft Edge, as well as the ability to use multiple desktops, made for a more productive computing experience.

One of the things I liked most about Windows 10 was the improved user interface compared to its predecessor, Windows 8. The start menu was brought back and it was much easier to navigate through the different settings and features of the operating system. Additionally, the integration of Cortana, the digital assistant, was a helpful tool for searching and completing tasks.

One of the things I liked least about Windows 10 was the automatic updates that would occur without my consent. While updates are important for security and functionality, I would have preferred to have more control over when and how these updates were installed.

Oussama
Marketing manager in Algerien
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

my review for windows 10

Kommentare: I can't compare it to other systems because I've only used Windows all my life
But compared to other versions, I can focus on the Cortana assistant feature, as well as the automatic recognition of the device, which saves me as a user a lot of time and complications compared to the other.

What I like about Windows 10 is the aesthetics of its interface, especially the icons, Start, colors, and consistency compared to previous versions. As for Cortana’s assistant on Windows F10, it is great and saved me a lot of time. The same thing I can say about Windows 10 definition of the device completely, so it does this task automatically without the need for assistance programs

You may not be able to download Windows 10 on your device if its technical specifications are weak, and even if you were able to download it, its performance will be slow compared to what is the case in medium-sized computers. Frequent and frequent updates to Windows 10 may be annoying to some and consume the Internet I can also say that some may find Windows 10 more complex than they used to in previous versions

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

In Windows 10

Kommentare: It is a tool to think of more and more because it is the key to furthermore, the office management or the what we call clerical work in the computer world today. Indeed it is very helpful and beneficial to workers in the office and home.

I do have lots to be grateful for with this software since early 2000 I already had a first hand used on this. It was very awful then for me to do so since, I was not yet used to the software. Today, it is very unlikely if you do not know how to use windows 10. It is always an SOP to know such and go deeper into your knowledge on such. Learn and learn more in order for you to be apt to the latest software for the very basic office use. Indeed, I always use this software as my tool in my write ups and more. Thus, I am more than willing to be abreast of the latest development on this.

There are confusing programs within Windows 10 because it already is updated. There are certain interfaces that I learned that it is new and somehow confusing, however it just takes time to learn the process and procedure.

Maisy
Student in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Your Operating System Of Choice if you like it or not

Its high level of compatibillity for hardware and software due to the popularity of the OS

Its pre installed on all nee computers that arent Apple Macbooks, so even if you want to use a free alternative you are still paying for a windows license each new computer you buy

Maurice M
Maurice M
Consultant in Trinidad und Tobago
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft is Back!

Kommentare: After being a Windows power user for several years, moving from technical support in the days of Windows 95, going into network support and eventually doing some web development, Windows 10 gave me the first Microsoft OS which I could leave running for hours, and not fear the system crashing. I've seen where it did have some stability issues, and if you want to run powerful software, ensure that you have some excess hard drive space for VRAM and a fair amount of RAM. Fortunately, RAM is cheap. I think that while Apple does a great job at memory management and some other things, the cost just isn't worth it. Windows 11 is out, but it's just not as smooth, and they removed some great features from Windows 10. I remain a fan of Windows 10. I just wish they fixed the RAM management

Most importantly, Microsoft Windows 10 works. Remember the days of random blue screens of death? They're gone. Windows 10 provides a stable interface in the PC ecosystem that you can feel comfortable to operate on.

I am not a fan of Windows' use of RAM. Managing memory has been a disturbing experience at times.

Ayodeji
Ayodeji
Additive manufacturing in Nigeria
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect replacement for windows 7 and 8 and a user friendly OS

Kommentare: Windows 10 is a good OS, in fact better upgrade for windows 7 and windows 8. Windows 10 fulfilled the advancement intended by windows. I have had no problem using windows 10, installation of softwares were smooth with no dll issues like the previous windows use to give.

Windows10 has a nice user interface  and user experience which looks like and even made better than windows xp and windows 7, this makes it easy for users to easily switch to windows 10 without difficulties in navigating the interface. Also, the security level has been upgraded which helps to constantly block off malwares and viruses especially while surfing the internet. Also, cool features were introduced in file and folder management which enables proper sorting or documentation of files.

It has too many upgrade, though the upgrades are to improve the security details most times, but it becomes annoying as they make it mandatory. Aside this, I have no other complaint or regrets using windows 10

Swarnabh
Engineer in Indien
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Windows 10

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Windows 10 is good. Even though some features that were earlier present in Windows 7 are removed, Windows 10 does provide better security and other features like Cortana. I would highly recommend to switch from older Windows version to Windows 10.

1. Windows 10 provides good security to its users. 2. It is very user friendly and is a fast operating system. 3. Windows 10 can run both on desktop mode and on tablet mode. 4. It comes with integrated Microsoft's digital assistant - Cortana, which is very useful in finding files and apps on the computer and also on the internet.

1. Windows 10 comes with mandatory and frequent updates, whether a user likes it or not. This is done to improve security. 2. Some of the games like Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games which came pre-installed on Windows 7 are now removed in Windows 10. 3. Widgets, that were provided in Windows 7 are also removed in Windows 10.

Salmaan
Employee in Südafrika
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 proves to still be a better version than Windows 11

Kommentare: Windows 10 is generally a very good operating system which contains many features and functions. Windows 10 has allowed me to setup my new laptop in a few easy steps using just my email address. Overall, Windows 10 is excellent!

- The antivirus feature is a built in and great feature- The functionality is always improved with updates- Windows is very easy and simple to use- Windows has always been user friendly

Windows always requires a restart in order for updates to install. This has been an issue for me as I have to stop my work to restart my laptop. The system used to be slow on my previously laptop, but ever since I have gotten a new laptop with a faster processor, Windows 10 has never disappointed me.

Noman Chowdhury
Founder in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience of using windows 10

I am a big fan of Windows and am always looking for opportunities to share my love for the product. I've been using Window for as long as I can remember and just upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. It was a great experience, and there is so much more space on my computer now!

There I faced some software optimization issue when using windows 10. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Arushi
Arushi
SDE Intern in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My 2+ year experience of using windows 10.

Windows 10 has combination of familiar and refined user interface elements from Windows 7 and 8. The reintroduction of the Start Menu, along with features like Task View for virtual desktops and Cortana as a virtual assistant, enhances productivity and convenience. Universal apps provided a consistent experience across different Windows devices, and Xbox integration allowed for game streaming and interaction with the Xbox Live community.

I don't feel that it has much of cons, but one thing is that sometimes there are bugs that are irritating and I have to wait for the next update in order to get rid of that bug.

Vanda
Vanda
Socio in Brasilien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most used office software

Kommentare: Excellent for assisting in the production and organization of work

Easy to use, modern and practical features

Free version should have more features available