Über Windows 10

Windows 10 ist das neueste Windows-Betriebssystem, das schlanke neue Funktionen und energiesparende Methoden bietet, damit PCs länger laufen.

Erfahre mehr über Windows 10

It has a very fast startup time as compared to my previous OS Windows 8. Has been easy to use on my, especially with the setting to support remote work.

It's hard to criticise Windows 10 ,I can't figure anything I don't like about it.

Bewertungen zu Windows 10

Windows 10 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 440 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Windows 10 bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Sachbearbeiterin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10

Bin sehr zufrieden mit Windows 10. Nichts zu beanstanden

Keinerlei negative Erfahrungen bisher gemacht.

Torikul
Torikul
Freelancer - Web Developer in Bangladesch
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 is a unique and functional operating system

Kommentare: My overall experience is outstanding because Windows 10 was good enough for me and for my requirements. I got almost everything in this operating system that basically I need as a freelaner. So simple, good-looking, and a lot of helpful OS that made my computer using experience so enjoyable.

Windows 10 OS is very easy to use and so comfortable. Have used other OS but windows 10 is completely different and unique. It has pretty amazing features and functionality that helps me a lot. I really like its graphics and design even its dashboard and settings options. This OS also has some extra things that are awesome such as power saving, link up the android phones, personalization, gaming optimization etc.

I'm using windows 10 since 2017, during this time I've noticed a few weird things about Windows 10. 1. It takes a lot of updates which is really annoying. I have updated my windows 10 several times but I don't know why it starts again after few days. I turn off it but nothing happens, this OS should have a strong update off option. 2. Windows 10 is a bit heavy as a result normal PC can't control it smoothly. Windows 7 is enough for all kinds of PC but windows 10 is not. 3. I'm having time zone related problems on windows 10. Every time when I shut down my PC, all ok. But when I again turn on my PC, I can see my shut downtime is showing. For example, I've turned off my PC at 10 AM. Then I turn on my PC at 2 PM, but it not will show at 2 PM, it will show at 10 AM!

Ibrahim
Post Graduate Student in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 for sound computing experience

It's easy to use features and windows update, that brings more features and options

More improvement should be made to the app store

Fabruzio
Technician in Italien

Windows 10 - the best between 8 and 11

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using windows 10 for a long time and I still use it (I am not fond of windows 11). I use both for work and free time.
I usually run office suite and internet browsers, rarely hangs and if there are issues is easy to find support on internet.
Reinstalling Windows 10 is easy, you need a USB key prepared by the Microsoft Media Creation Tool.

Windows 10 is still perhaps the most used operating systems, you can find a lot of programs, informations and support about it. If you have at last 8 Gb RAM memory, Windows 10 will run fine. The interface is clear, with menus and buttons well placed. File manager is easy to use and right click menus are complete. Windows update helps to keep your computer protected; windows defender too is a good antivirus. Remember to protect your account with strong password and always make a backup of important files (Windows 10 can make backups). Eventviewer logs every activity and may help you if you need to do troubleshooting. Task scheduler can organize task/activities without the need to be executed manually (e.g. you need to reboot your machine at a time you are away). Even if Windows 11 is the default Microsoft operating system for client, I highly recommend Windows 10 for those who have a few hardware resources.

There are some graphical and notice settings that I find quite annoying and I disable (news, activity visualization...)

Kemal
Kemal
Co-Founders in Türkei

Windows 10 Review

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, it can be said to be a little better than other companies.

The part I like most is the interface features.

There are many vulnerabilities regarding passwords and security.

Industrieautomation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

So far the most stable OS from Microsoft

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Windows 10 is still being used widely in almost every enterprise level companies. This is due to stable and robust OS.

Windows 10 is the Microsoft's most users OS and we are managing those systems on daily basis. It has the similar interface as previous windows version which makes for the users to not spent time to learn the instructions of the new OS

Power management. Win10 is consuming higher energy compared to the previous versions and other types of OS from different vendors. This high consumption of the power is limiting the users to use their mobile devices for a prolonged time.

George
Manager in UK
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A good and stable operating system, compatible with apps from previous versions works like a charm.

Most stable Windows operating system until now, good security due its frequent updates and is fast. Even my PC support next version of Windows i did not did the upgrade. All the apps works without any problems and my PC and laptop works great.

Tends to get slower over time and I get a annoying update notification to upgrade to next version.

Shawn
IT Systems Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 - Simple Desktop Computing For Your End Users.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been great. The system updates are easy to manage on our domain and is very user friendly.

Ease of setup and deployment plus user friendly interface for the end users.

No cons that I can find at this time as we have been fully satisfied with the OS.

Deidre
Sr. Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

I wouldn't use anything else!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am completely happy with Windows 10

I depend on Windows 10 100%. This is the upgrade that I will stick with no matter what other operating systems they come up with.

I do not like how it wants me to automatically use the Cloud and tries to get me to use features I don't want every 3 days.

Jennifer
Billing Dept in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 is a 10/10

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It’s easy to operate , century level really

Easy functionality convenient always updating. And anything I need to do I can do through windows 10.

Makes it hard to upload some apps so I have to create an entire new place for some things

Marty
Accounting Supervisor in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Big 10

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Windows 10 is easy to use and user friendly. Easy to navigate and search engine is spot on majority of the time.

Took a while to update and download. Ran into a few security issues.

Carlos Hugo Martin
Consultor in Peru
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Windows 10

Kommentare: It is a good operating system, very user-friendly, as well as allowing it to be customized according to the work to be done.

Its ability to personalize the desktop, as well as the way in which you can see the files, have improvements for working with video cards, and be friendly with most development tools.

It's still a black box, and many of the settings have been made more complex to make them more eye-catching. For example, there is a visual limitation when a file is used by a process, having to use third-party tools to obtain that information. It also presents limitations when it comes to wanting to manage the consumption of the resources of the operating systems or applications.

Design, Selbstständig

Most user friendly and elegant operating system by Microsoft

Kommentare: Windows 10 comes with a novel UI with great features to help the user to perform and with enhanced security features and driver support, it feels good to use windows 10. But it feels slightly slower compared with windows 8.1. but with many great features such as Cortana virtual assistant, action center notification panel and multi tasking workspace, the disadvantages can be neglected.

I love the way Microsoft has added many requested features in this update such as dark theme and upgraded notification panel. One of the most appreciated feature is availability to use Cortana virtual assistant on Windows 10. Also newly updated Microsoft edge can compete with other browsers on the market. While working on windows 10, new task view feature can make your work quite easier for multi tasking users. And with 21H1 update, many bugs have been removed from the operating system. The new control panel can be stated as a great feature which resolved the issue of having several applications to control the device. And some extended customization is given in this new control panel. And I must mention the excellent virus protection given by the windows security features.

Although windows 10 comes with many great features there are some features that are not. such as compatibility issues occurred while trying to work with some applications. and personally i felt slower performance compared with windows 8.1 on mid and lower range computers. And the some concerns were raised issues regarding data privacy in windows 10.

Prachi
Prachi
Student in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

honest review on window 10 , must buy!!

The Start Menu in Windows 10 is really fine. Cortana is a voice-activated personal assistant integrated into Windows 10 is really a good and helpful feature and help in work a lot. The ability to create and switch between multiple virtual desktops, which is especially helpful to organize and switch between different sets of open applications and windows. Regarding ease of use, Windows 10 was designed to be user-friendly, and many users find it relatively easy to navigate and operate. The interface incorporates elements from previous Windows versions, making it familiar to those who have used Windows before. Microsoft has also provided various improvements and refinements based on user feedback to enhance the overall user experience. As for integration with existing business processes, Windows 10 offers compatibility with a wide range of software and hardware devices.

The user interface changes introduced in Windows 10, such as the shift from the traditional Control Panel to the Settings app and the introduction of the new Start Menu. Although Windows 10 is generally compatible with a wide range of software and hardware, some users have encountered compatibility issues with specific applications or devices. These issues can cause frustration and require additional troubleshooting.

Windows 10 : Exploring Microsoft's Feature-Rich OS

Kommentare: As a college lecturer, my overall opinion of Windows 10 has been positive. The user-friendly navigation and interface make it easy to access and manage instructional content. The availability of productivity tools like Microsoft Office and my ability to multitask well with virtual desktops boost my administrative and teaching tasks. For me and my student, regular upgrades to Windows 10's security features also contribute to the maintenance of a trustworthy and secure computer environment.

I really appreciate Windows 10's intuitive user interface. Its modern design and straightforward navigation make it easy to operate and switch between features and applications. The enhanced performance and security features also contribute to a wonderful user experience.

Despite the many advantages of Windows 10, there is one area where it may be improved: the sporadic emergence of software compatibility issues. Some older applications might not function properly or require extra debugging. However, Microsoft has made an effort to address these compatibility problems and provides alternatives to mitigate the effects.

Alex
System Engineer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Still the favourite OS out there and will be for sometime to come

There was a reluctance to move to Windows 10 when it first came along, especially with the comfort of Windows 7 and its pretty solid performance all round. These days, we are in the same situation with Windows 11 and the End of Life of Windows 10 looming on the horizon (October 2025 be prepared). Yet many of us will cling onto Windows 10 until the day comes when we must move on, but in the meantime, it is a solid well supported, intuitive interface that we have all become used to. Its not new so you'll know this already but its still the most popular for a reason, and say what you will about Windows, its what most of know and love(?)

Overall there is not much, in every day use you get used to various different ways of doing things and there will always be niggles such as updates, but overall most people are well past moaning about these things and instead are moaning about being moved to a new OS. Nothing here to worry about

Oussama
Marketing manager in Algerien
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

my review for windows 10

Kommentare: I can't compare it to other systems because I've only used Windows all my life
But compared to other versions, I can focus on the Cortana assistant feature, as well as the automatic recognition of the device, which saves me as a user a lot of time and complications compared to the other.

What I like about Windows 10 is the aesthetics of its interface, especially the icons, Start, colors, and consistency compared to previous versions. As for Cortana’s assistant on Windows F10, it is great and saved me a lot of time. The same thing I can say about Windows 10 definition of the device completely, so it does this task automatically without the need for assistance programs

You may not be able to download Windows 10 on your device if its technical specifications are weak, and even if you were able to download it, its performance will be slow compared to what is the case in medium-sized computers. Frequent and frequent updates to Windows 10 may be annoying to some and consume the Internet I can also say that some may find Windows 10 more complex than they used to in previous versions

Leah
Senior Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Windows 10 is user friendly and easy to use. I am most confident in zipping through Windows 10 rather than the other competing brands out and available right now.

N/A This is literally the best ever. I can honestly say since switch over from Apple products I have not experience any crashes or malicious hackers and is very easy to use.

Dhruba
Software Engineer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best OS that exists

As an avid Windows user, I was really excited to get my hands on the new version. And I'm happy to say that I am not disappointed- Windows 10 is Windows 10, which means it's a great operating system. It has everything you need on your PC and it's easy to use- everything you know and love about previous versions is still there .

Windows 10 is Windows 10. It's a great operating system, it does what it does, and then do you know what it does? It just keeps on doing that. So I am recommending it.

Hemant
Hemant
Professor in Indien

Best experience of using Windows 10.0

Kommentare: Windows 10's user interface is excellent. Because Windows 10 is also intended for running Android apps, it has the same appearance as an Android and supports many Android apps. When using Windows 10, you should upgrade your RAM to 4 GB because 2 GB is insufficient.

Windows 10 is currently Microsoft's most secure operating system to date, and it has consistently demonstrated its worth.Voice command is one of Windows 10's key benefits.The Cortana on Windows 10 is followed by the Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana on the Xbox One.The speed of a computer is one of its most crucial features.

One area where Windows 10 has faced criticism is the way it handles the user's private data.Compatibility!One defence against upgrading to Windows 10 might be that it is incompatible with existing hardware and software.loss of applicationsWindows 10 might be a little disappointing for Windows Media Center users.One of Windows 10's key benefits is the fact that it was designed to offer

Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Os for day to day use

Kommentare: Decent GUI based working framework, with all the usefulness expected for everyday undertaking. Great help office and furthermore truly great for gaming. I truly loved the driver support for all sort of the gadgets. Microsoft Office is the best Application Microsoft at any point made.

Greatest aspect of Microsoft is its plan and availability. The new Cortana and search are not difficult to utilize and figure out anything in the framework contrasted with the past variants. It has a rapid activity and with the most recent equipment, its simply margarine. The login is simple and the sync with a solitary Microsoft login works perfectly. Greatest aspect, I can likewise get to my operating system from a versatile application.

The way that the most recent forms need heavier equipment to work seemlessly, its an expense for the organization. Everything organization equipment revive is expected to move up to the most recent variants. It turns out to be practically basic

Luis Manuel
Research in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Windows 10 for students and teachers

Kommentare: In general, my experience with windows 10 has been good, I used it for more than 2 years with different computers, I consider that, to get the most out of it, it is advisable to have a medium-high quality processor, since the constant updates require a greater amount of resources.

All my life I have worked with the Windows system, in the case of windows 10 I think it is one of the best versions that microsoft has developed, however it is not the best. It is dynamic, easy to use and conventional, since we can find it in most of the computers in schools in Mexico, so it seems to me the best system in the country.

I like the updates the least, sometimes I'm forced to install them when I'm in a hurry, which takes time away from my planned activities.

Gabriela
Biomédica in Brasilien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Avaliação do Software Windows 10

Kommentare: it met my needs, the software was faster, I have total security regarding my personal data in archives because this system offers security.

The most important resources is the memory and file manager, as it helps in a better functioning of the same safely. Easy to use software.

support management should be separate, I found it a little confusing at first when I started using it, I could only find some resources especially those of configuration by typing their name, otherwise I didn't find it. I would only change that part.

Noman Chowdhury
Founder in Bangladesch

Experience of using windows 10

I am a big fan of Windows and am always looking for opportunities to share my love for the product. I've been using Window for as long as I can remember and just upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. It was a great experience, and there is so much more space on my computer now!

There I faced some software optimization issue when using windows 10. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Arushi
Arushi
SDE Intern in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My 2+ year experience of using windows 10.

Windows 10 has combination of familiar and refined user interface elements from Windows 7 and 8. The reintroduction of the Start Menu, along with features like Task View for virtual desktops and Cortana as a virtual assistant, enhances productivity and convenience. Universal apps provided a consistent experience across different Windows devices, and Xbox integration allowed for game streaming and interaction with the Xbox Live community.

I don't feel that it has much of cons, but one thing is that sometimes there are bugs that are irritating and I have to wait for the next update in order to get rid of that bug.