Über Tradewing

Designed for small to medium-sized associations, Tradewing is the #1 platform for member engagement, networking and virtual events.

Erfahre mehr über Tradewing

I really can;t think of anything that we don't like.

Bewertungen zu Tradewing

5,0

Tradewing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tradewing bereits verwendet?

Kolleen
Kolleen
Founding Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Quick rollout and very user friendly

Kommentare: We did our customization and rollout very quickly so we could hold an upcoming conference in the platform. It was so easy to set up and very intuitive! I'm our only staff person and I was concerned that rolling out a new platform ahead of a big event would be too much to take on. Our TradeWing support person ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) is amazing and is there to help us every step of the way! I am constantly pleasantly surprised at how easy this software is. Not only for us, but for our members as well. We are excited to see this already adding value for our members in such a short time!

We were looking for a platform that combined a community and a place to host online events. On the community side, we love the simple layout and ease of use not only for our admin team but also for our members. We love that there is a gamification factor with our members earning badges. On the events side, they are very easy to set up, have a professional look and feel and our members appreciate that they are easy to attend without having to download a new system. Overall, this platform has simplified our communication with members and the ease of use has enabled us to spend more time doing our mission of work, rather than having to band-aid numerous systems together.

As in all platforms, there are limitations. For us, we haven't noticed anything that is holding us back. However, we are excited for upcoming improvements like a mobile app and better analytics.

Cheryl
Executive Director in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great Product and Incredible Customer Care

Kommentare: So far, my overall experience with Tradewing is exceptional. We are hosting our first major event on this platform in about two weeks, and the support has been excellent in helping to ensure our success. I'm excited to put this platform to work as our regular day-to-day member engagement tool after the conference.

It is very easy to use, super intuitive, and the visual layout is very easy on the eyes. Clean and professional design.

There are a few features on the 'wish list', but the company is very open to suggestions for possible implementation in future releases.

Nicole
Team Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tradewing was a great platform for our conference

Kommentare: Overall I thought that it was a great platform to use and I look forward to doing it again. I did not directly deal with the technical support but from what I was told through out the technical issues that we were having, they were very responsive and responded to the issues with a sense of urgency. This to me speaks volumes about the product itself. I would recommend this software to many people!

I liked that it was easy to use. The links were easily identifiable and the platform itself had a facebook feel that I was used to. I also really loved the fact that participants automatically had their microphone and camera off when joining the speaker sessions.

There were a few technical issues with slowness that affected users getting into their appropriate speaker sessions.

Kelly
Sr Dtr Member Svcs in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tradewing is a good resource

Kommentare: Pretty good experience thus far

The ease of use is what I like most about this product.

syncing members emails is sometimes challenging

Antonio
Executive Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Tradewing was the right choice for our Association

Kommentare: Tradewing has helped us provide our member base a platform that provides a dedicated communications platform that is exclusive for our member base. No spam or unwanted ads on our platform. We also are excited about the virtual event capabilities as a way of adding a live stream of future live conventions, for our members that traditionally can't attend our live conventions due to cost of travel, room and board which can be high when traveling from the other side of the world. Excellent customer support coupled with a desire for feedback by the developers to IMPROVE the actual platform and make it better, is really part of an amazing experience.

What we like the most from our Tradewing platform is that it meets the specific needs we were looking for as far as a unique, dedicated communications platform for our association members. The platform "checked off" the majority of requested communications tools AND provided communication solutions that can be used in the future by the association as well. (Virtual events as an example). We also liked that this specific platform did not have a plethora of other integration tools (accounting as an example) which would be of no added value to our association specifically. The platform seemed as if it was tailored to our specific needs.

Some software feature functionality is missing like being able to search beyond name, for country or company name. (This feedback is apparently being addressed by platform developer). Platform also needs more advertising capabilities to assist client with ROI. Portions of the platform screen are empty so being able to run logos or scrolling company banner ads would be great. (Looks like platform developer is working on this capability as well).

Jackie
Jackie
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If customer service and focus is important to you - you need to check out Tradewing

Kommentare: Tradewing has provided my association with a user-friendly, reliable product that has improved my communications with members. Exceptional customer service is important to me and they have exceeded my expectations.

The staff at Tradewing has worked closely with me to make sure I understand the product and how it can work for me and my members. They provide exceptional customer service, are focused on ways to help me improve my interaction with my members, as well as improving our business. They are genuinely interested in finding ways to improve their product that will help our company grow and expand. I highly recommend Tradewing.

The greatest challenge we had was acclimating our members with log-in credentials. This was not because Tradewing made it difficult, but our members are new to the digital world and needed extra efforts and confirmations. Tradewing created white papers with guidelines for us to use so members could be reminded until it became natural.

Christina
Christina
Lead Officer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform with AMAZING customer service!!

Kommentare: Tradewing has given us a community we were looking for to offer our members. The ease of use and the great layout make it very user friendly whether you are tech savvy or not. The conference side of it is great and we are loving all the new features they keep rolling out. The customer service is above, and beyond which means a lot to us.

The platform is very easy to use and navigate. I love the analytics that are in place and that this platform is still evolving and really tries to implement suggestions and ideas. I look forward to moving our meetings off zoom and being able to do everything in one place. The best part is the staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been hands on with us and had made our transition very smooth.

There are some weird glitches/way things are setup. We rolled out pretty quick for our conference and we didn't play with it enough beforehand, so we discovered them on the way. The good part of this con was being able to go over things with our rep afterward and seeing some of these things already fixed.

Robert
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

High Value, Fully Supported and

Kommentare: To date the support and value from the Tradewing team has been exceptional. The experience has been great.

Tradewing allows The Southeast Association of Rail Shippers to expand our reach to our current members and industry stakeholders. This is a highly intuitive and easy to use value adding tool that we hope to use for the oreseeable future. The Tradewing staff provides great support and the application is just what a small to mid sized assocaition such as our needs to help us grow. The virtual meeting features, groups and engagement functionality is something that all trade groups can benefit from using. WE are reducing costs while increasing value to our membership.

I really can;t think of anything that we don't like. While additional features will be nice, I understand that many our in the works.

Stella
VP, Director of HR in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tradewing Review

We had the pleasure of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her team to launch our Tradewing site. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her team listened to our needs and wants through the entire process. When a solution wasn’t readily available, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gave our feedback to the development team and, in many cases, a solution was available within weeks. It was great to have one person dedicated to our project and the transition to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was seamless. Our organization is still fairly new to Tradewing (launched August 2021), but we have seen great usage among our members and look forward to even more engagement as we continue to add content and offer events on the platform.

There are features we do wish we could have, such as document editing with the groups and breakout sessions within the video conferences (like available in zoom) but we look forward to future product development!

Darnell
Director, Membership in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Impressive

Kommentare: Connecting our members to each other and allowing them to post and share resources is very useful and user friendly. The Tradewing team walked us through defining the community objectives, to make it more aligned with organization objectives.

A very easy to use and reliable product for configuring and creating community groups. Customer support can’t be beat!

I would like to see improvements on how to sort members and how to give more control to Group Admins.

Brian
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tradewing, A Product for the Future

Kommentare: My overall experience with Tradewing has been excellent. From implementation to technical support, each member of their team has been outstanding.

Tradewing is a an excellent way for an organization to implement collaboration across many different platforms. From community-wide to individual group experiences, it provides the ability to scale any collaborative effort.

It would be nice for the video conferencing tools to include other best-in-class features, such as virtual backgrounds, advanced audio settings, etc.

Rocky
Rocky
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Solution for Our Trade Association

Kommentare: Tradewing offers our association members a great way to communicate and stay connected outside of our live events. It's also a great way for us to make announcements, as opposed to email.

Setup was a breeze, and it's so easy to use, there is hardly a learning curve.

Can't think of any cons at this time. Tradewing has continually make improvements since we started.

Kevin
VP- volunteer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy platform to learn to use, very much like some social media platforms.

The ability to chat with others without opening another browser.