Über Procreate

Procreate ist ein Grafikdesign-Tool, mit dem kreative Profis digitale Illustrationen entwerfen können.

Erfahre mehr über Procreate

Procreate has amassed a large community of designers and illustrators across social media that help others make the most out of the app.

Bewertungen zu Procreate

Procreate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procreate bereits verwendet?

Simone
Redakteurin in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Die eigene Kreativität ist das Limit

Die Möglichkeiten sind nahezu grenzenlos. Brushes sind überall für teils kleines Geld zusätzlich erwerbbar oder leicht selbst zu erstellen.

Die Vorteile sind gleichzeitig auch die Nachteile: Man verliert sich leicht in den Möglichkeiten.

Vanessa
Vanessa
Designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

Amazing next step for an illustrator

Kommentare: I really like it. It has solved a few issues I was having with my graphic tablet and is very portable. I have a regular-size Ipad and it is good enough. The drawing is very smooth and the predetermined brushes are great and very editable, very easy to create new brushes and to manipulate the existent ones.

It is very easy and intuitive. The quality of the brushes is amazing, the ones that come with the software are pretty much enough although there are many great sources outside. It is very easy to learn, the learning curve is quite smooth and fast.

I have found a bit annoying the way to import/export images and the fact that it is only usable on an Ipad tablet makes it very limiting as these tablets are very expensive. I had to get a tablet I don't use for anything else for this reason. But the software is so good, it was worth the expense.

Brandi
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Procreate is a must have digital art software!

Kommentare: My overall experience was rough at first as I transitioned from another product, but after a little bit of regular use I found it easily became my go to tool for digital art and graphic design

I like the ease of use and short-cuts procreate gives me when creating digital art and graphic design. I also like that the app is able to be shared in my apple family making it so I didn't have to purchase it twice for my child to use it on her iPad.

The only downside to procreate was that it is an Apple only product. It took me about two years of debating whether or not to purchase an iPad and I ONLY purchased an iPad for the use of procreate.

Jenna
Tattoo Artist in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best program for artists

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I started using this program in 2018, and quickly discovered that it was a game changer in my designing process. My designs became so much more fun, and my creativity exploded with all of the features!

The ability to create your own brushes, fonts, and endless design concepts with the easy to use features.

A big learning curve, as there are limitless options. It is easy to become overwhelmed.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Drawing with Procreate

Kommentare: I used Procreate over 6 months to create designs and logo.

Drawing is most important feature for Procreate, you can create and edit your images or logos with your brush or other kind of features.

Procreate has impressive library, but they can improve other kind of features to.

Juan Alberto
Multimedia Production Specialist in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My winner illustration Tool

Kommentare: I have made a lot of work easier, and faster, and actually became an illustrator thanks to procreate. I was no longer afraid of drawing digitally.

It is so simple to use, that when I used it for the first time, it was as if I have known it from always.

The only one thing I don´t like is that the undo history is not available after closing the art you are working on.

Naja
Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Procreate, and artist’s (or not) digital playground for art exploration!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with procreate is a positive one. I Love the fact that I’m able to utilize my stylus pencil to create things in essence with an unlimited amount of tools and features right on my iPad. While some of the features that are included within the app are difficult for new Artist or designers to use, despite those few difficult tools there is a wide consortium of picking a level and easy to navigate tools and features for even the newest designer to figure out.

In general there is a lot to like about the software. You purchase at one time and then you are able to utilize it from there on out you don’t necessarily have to subscribe to anything which is nice. In addition there is a broad range of functionality embedded within the app. So whether you are a beginner artist or mediocre designer, you are sort of able to play around with the app and figure out some basic or simple tools that you are able to use. In comparison to a seasoned artist or designer who has full range and functionality to create true masterpieces simply on the app.

In terms of things that I liked least about the software, I would just mention that while some of the tools are user-friendly and you are able to figure out how to use some of the basic features. It would be nice for some of the more intricate or designer friendly tools to be easily accessible for new users or new designers. I found that when I was trying to utilize some of the more seasoned tools, I had a little bit of a more difficult time navigating the app or specifically how to use those tools, and found myself having to outsource data and go to another source to watch a video or read on how to specifically use that one feature on the app. And that’s a lot to do to figure out how do use one small feature of the app

Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best mobile apps for illustration and painting

Kommentare: It's a pretty smooth experience for illustrators.
If you are used to softwares like Photoshop, you might notice the lack of some functionalities.

Wide variety of brushes, tools and functionalities. Easy to learn and intuitive for artists.

It could have more image editing functions, like filters and adjustment layers.

Makayla
Veterinary Assistant in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Procreate Review

Kommentare: While there is a learning curve, there are multiple tutorials out there. It is easy to learn for the most part. The limit does not exist with what you can create, no matter what industry you are in.

It is amazing how many features you get in one app! You can paint, draw, edit images, etc. You can even make animations. It's well worth the price.

Because of its many features, it can be a learning curve to understand everything. I wish there was some sort of navigation to understanding each tool.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

So easy with iPad and Pencil

Kommentare: It allows me to easily express myself creatively when inspiration strikes. For that alone it’s worth the money.

It’s intuitive to use, and has a big community of illustrators and graphic designers that share lots of helpful tips and tricks about Procreate.

Not much, it does what it says it will do. I guess if it had better image editing capabilities? But not a biggie. I’d prefer seperate tools that are superior at what they set out to be.

Catherine
Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Procreate Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

So many features to create assets for designing!

Might be overwhelming for a new user since there are so many features to learn.

Anamika
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love it!!!

I love everything about this software. I am absolutely in love with this! I can create, export, design and so much more!

I wish the workspace was easier to navigate.

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Procreate, for Beginners or Experts

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a great experience; procreate has helped me get my art out there and even make some money. I don't think I would have gotten so into art without Procreate.

When I first started drawing, procreate had all the tools, explanations, and features for me to learn and explore my visions. This is great for beginners but also an excellent tool for personal art, drawings, or technical drawing experts. In addition, I always recommend this to others as it's only ONE payment. Most other drawing apps require monthly subscriptions. Thus, my favorite thing about this software is the low price for the fantastic features. It's worth it.

Procreate can be a bit difficult at first, and even though I've almost had the software for a year, I continue to uncover new and easier ways to illustrate things. Sometimes, you just have to google how to do something, and that's the best option.

Mariana
Owner in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for artists

Kommentare: I can accomplish art projects much faster than then when with paper, digitalizing, photoshoping...!

Easy to use, it's possible to export to pdf, psd, png... makes a hand lettering art project much more easy ans is a time saver.

It requeries a lot from the batery, I need to recharge several times or keep recharging when working in a bigger project.

Silvia
owner in Italien
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Good software for creative people

Kommentare: I think it's a great software for artists. Easy to learn and quite intuitive. I would recommend it.

It has a really wide range of creative features and a lot of customizable tools. Plus it's easy to create new brushes and to edit the default ones.

I wish they give you the option to use vectors as well. Also it would be great if you could play a bit more with the text layers.

Patrick
Tattoo Artist in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For the tattoo industry this program is essential

Kommentare: Flawless

The ease of use i have tried some free apps I’ve tried paid but this one is by far the easiest to use.

I would love if they implemented a way to organize the files in an alphabetical order

Aditya
Designer in Indien
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Create with Procreat!

Kommentare: Overall, the experience is very positive and I use it quite a lot for creative work. Being able to work with animation and gifs makes it even more fun to use.

The software comes with great user friendly features making things easy for user. The options for brush and other tools is great. Gesture based features are also fun to use. Animation and gif features are great.

The number of layers the user can create is limited. Makes a bit tricky to use when working with multiple layers.

Damla
Damla
Lecturer/ Illustrator in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Provides the most satisfying experience overall

Kommentare: very satisfying. Most drawing apps seem like complex mathematical equations after using this app.

Ease of use, simple and easy to remember hand gesture shortcuts makes it memorable, it also allows you to personalize your setup by allowing you to buy brushes and tools and modify them if you want.

Updates do not work with earlier versions of Ipad Pro, which is a shame because tablet works as fine as the first day.

Brian
Brian
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing that such a great program could cost so little.

Kommentare: I use this program daily for both work and personal use. For work I can make quick and beautiful landscape plans, for personal I can just doodle. It has all of the features I need for a drawing program, but it also offers an amazing array of import options. You can easily create your own brushes, so repeating tree shapes for example is quick and easy.

First is that this program has become a major design program, so extra features, brushes, and tutorials are everywhere. Second is the amazing price. Third is just how easy it is to use once you know where everything is.

Nothing, we have had no issues with this program

Giselle
EI specialist in Mexiko
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A really wonder for beginners

Kommentare: Im not surprised that is been considered the best art app by many users. I have been really happy using it.

As a beginner, and doing some drawing just for fun it has been a really enjoyable experience, the app is easy to use and have a lot of features that allows you to explore different styles and possibilities while drawing, have a lot of brushes to play and colors, and even options for adding palettes from a picture, layers, its just amazing. Also, Procreate have some tutorial videos on youtube for you to learn more about how to use the app.

Since it can be considered an app for professionals, an amateur maybe cannot seize all the features that the app have without knowing some art related concepts.

Marius
Freelancer in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Wife wanted drawing program on her iPad purchased without even thinking

It's full featured drawing program for iPad, have tried on both iPad and iPad pro and it's spectacular. Brushes, masks, layers, good canvas size, capability to export in multiple formats.

one needs to be aware that there is still canvas size limitations depending on the device. Also depending on canvas size procreate starts to limit the amount of layers.

Crystal
Crystal
Fitness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Once you get it...

Kommentare: I struggled initially and gave up frequently, however I found the right tutorials out there to help me along and now I use it to mock up and design logos and graphics to use for my business.

I love the ability to do a huge variety of graphic design work in a single application. It has what feels like a million different pens to choose from and a ton of different things you can download and add to the app to make it even more functional for whatever you choose. Thankfully there are also a million and one different tutorials out there so you can figure out how to do what you need to do

There is a learning curve if you've never used this type of software (obviously) and it's easy to get frustrated at first until you figure things out. However, once you learn where everything is and how to use it, it is awesome.

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I love procreate

Kommentare: It's my main tool of work and I tried others. This one is by far the best

It’s easy to use. The brushes have an analog sensation and it's fun to use.

Since I don’t have the last iPad some features are not available

faisal
مسوق in Saudi-Arabien
Animation, Selbstständig

procreate review

Kommentare: A lot of people recommended it to me, and when I started my experience with it, I noticed my development in drawing. It is a very amazing application

It is an excellent application that helped me very much in developing official and making distinctive logos simply

I really don't find any negatives to mention, but I hope that the tools will be developed more than that

Jeremy
Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pros of Procreate

Kommentare: I found it very easy to use, and it only gets better with time as you are able to learn and take advantage of all that it has to offer.

It is intuitive and isn’t overly complicated. It has great value and is great for beginners and experienced artists.

The text feature could use a wider variety of fonts.