Über Procreate

Procreate ist ein Grafikdesign-Tool, mit dem kreative Profis digitale Illustrationen entwerfen können.

Erfahre mehr über Procreate

Procreate has amassed a large community of designers and illustrators across social media that help others make the most out of the app.

Bewertungen zu Procreate

Procreate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procreate bereits verwendet?

Simone
Redakteurin in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Die eigene Kreativität ist das Limit

Die Möglichkeiten sind nahezu grenzenlos. Brushes sind überall für teils kleines Geld zusätzlich erwerbbar oder leicht selbst zu erstellen.

Die Vorteile sind gleichzeitig auch die Nachteile: Man verliert sich leicht in den Möglichkeiten.

Vanessa
Vanessa
Designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

Amazing next step for an illustrator

Kommentare: I really like it. It has solved a few issues I was having with my graphic tablet and is very portable. I have a regular-size Ipad and it is good enough. The drawing is very smooth and the predetermined brushes are great and very editable, very easy to create new brushes and to manipulate the existent ones.

It is very easy and intuitive. The quality of the brushes is amazing, the ones that come with the software are pretty much enough although there are many great sources outside. It is very easy to learn, the learning curve is quite smooth and fast.

I have found a bit annoying the way to import/export images and the fact that it is only usable on an Ipad tablet makes it very limiting as these tablets are very expensive. I had to get a tablet I don't use for anything else for this reason. But the software is so good, it was worth the expense.

Brandi
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Procreate is a must have digital art software!

Kommentare: My overall experience was rough at first as I transitioned from another product, but after a little bit of regular use I found it easily became my go to tool for digital art and graphic design

I like the ease of use and short-cuts procreate gives me when creating digital art and graphic design. I also like that the app is able to be shared in my apple family making it so I didn't have to purchase it twice for my child to use it on her iPad.

The only downside to procreate was that it is an Apple only product. It took me about two years of debating whether or not to purchase an iPad and I ONLY purchased an iPad for the use of procreate.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All-Round Champion for art

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall,, this is the best art platform ever made, for artists, game developers, pixel art artists, graphic designers, even animators, this is an all in one solution, my go-to for all things design

It's hard not to make this review a massive one; from tools to functionalities, everything about ProCreate works like a charm. Custom pencils, importing and exporting assets—for me, industry-leading products that even made me completely discard Adobe Suite tools

The only caveat for me is that the software is pretty much stuck in the Apple ecosystem, which makes it hard at times to share and integrate with other devices.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Drawing with Procreate

Kommentare: I used Procreate over 6 months to create designs and logo.

Drawing is most important feature for Procreate, you can create and edit your images or logos with your brush or other kind of features.

Procreate has impressive library, but they can improve other kind of features to.

Madeby
Designer in Tschechien
Design, Selbstständig

Procreate is the best drawing tool

The ease of use of this tool, the price is magic for its functionalities and possibilities. You can take notes, draw to photos, it has everything that you actually need to draw digitally.

The selection and effect tools aren’t on that high level like for example photoshop but it’s not the same use case.

Jenna
Tattoo Artist in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best program for artists

Kommentare: I started using this program in 2018, and quickly discovered that it was a game changer in my designing process. My designs became so much more fun, and my creativity exploded with all of the features!

The ability to create your own brushes, fonts, and endless design concepts with the easy to use features.

A big learning curve, as there are limitless options. It is easy to become overwhelmed.

Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best mobile apps for illustration and painting

Kommentare: It's a pretty smooth experience for illustrators.
If you are used to softwares like Photoshop, you might notice the lack of some functionalities.

Wide variety of brushes, tools and functionalities. Easy to learn and intuitive for artists.

It could have more image editing functions, like filters and adjustment layers.

Juan Alberto
Multimedia Production Specialist in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My winner illustration Tool

Kommentare: I have made a lot of work easier, and faster, and actually became an illustrator thanks to procreate. I was no longer afraid of drawing digitally.

It is so simple to use, that when I used it for the first time, it was as if I have known it from always.

The only one thing I don´t like is that the undo history is not available after closing the art you are working on.

Makayla
Veterinary Assistant in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Procreate Review

Kommentare: While there is a learning curve, there are multiple tutorials out there. It is easy to learn for the most part. The limit does not exist with what you can create, no matter what industry you are in.

It is amazing how many features you get in one app! You can paint, draw, edit images, etc. You can even make animations. It's well worth the price.

Because of its many features, it can be a learning curve to understand everything. I wish there was some sort of navigation to understanding each tool.

Christie
Communications in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best drawing app for iPad.

With Procreate, we can easily create graphic designs and sketches and present them using the AirPlay mode.

Although it probably isn't important for most artists, I wish there was a collaboration tool to work on designs together.

Anamika
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love it!!!

I love everything about this software. I am absolutely in love with this! I can create, export, design and so much more!

I wish the workspace was easier to navigate.

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Procreate, for Beginners or Experts

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a great experience; procreate has helped me get my art out there and even make some money. I don't think I would have gotten so into art without Procreate.

When I first started drawing, procreate had all the tools, explanations, and features for me to learn and explore my visions. This is great for beginners but also an excellent tool for personal art, drawings, or technical drawing experts. In addition, I always recommend this to others as it's only ONE payment. Most other drawing apps require monthly subscriptions. Thus, my favorite thing about this software is the low price for the fantastic features. It's worth it.

Procreate can be a bit difficult at first, and even though I've almost had the software for a year, I continue to uncover new and easier ways to illustrate things. Sometimes, you just have to google how to do something, and that's the best option.

Dunnecia
Freelance Graphic Designer | Illustrator in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A Procreate Delight

Kommentare: It's amazing and a big help!

It was easy to maneuver around and fast to learn. it has a lot of features that allow me to do almost everything I need as a creative.

Sometimes when you move certain things the quality of my work pixel wise lowers.

Luv Kush
Interior Designer in Indien
Design, Selbstständig

Should you buy Procreate or Not?

Procreate helps me to make my drawings faster with no wastage of paper and giving full control to me

there is one feature that could be added, 3d editing should be introduced to procreate to model 3d objects

Carl
Illustrator & Graphic Designer in USA

Must-Have Drawing Software for the iPad

Kommentare: I love using Procreate, and recommend it to anyone interested in doing art on the iPad; especially beginners who might be wary of investing in more expensive software. Though I primarily use Clip Studio Paint these days, I still have my copy of Procreate and will occasionally bust it out for simpler drawings.

One of the best drawing apps available for the iPad, and unbeatable for the price. Has great functionality, and they are constantly adding new features.

It's not especially intuitive, and does lack some features that more robust drawing programs have. Moving files from your desktop to iPad and back again as you work on them can be a bit tedious.

Patrick
Tattoo Artist in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For the tattoo industry this program is essential

Kommentare: Flawless

The ease of use i have tried some free apps I’ve tried paid but this one is by far the easiest to use.

I would love if they implemented a way to organize the files in an alphabetical order

Anthony
Photographer in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For the creative on the go

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Procreate has been nothing but enjoyable. There's multiple resources for learning Procreate and being able to design and import your own brushes is a nice touch. I also enjoy the video recording of what you may be creating.

The thing that I like the most about Procreate is that it tends to be very user friendly if you're used to working in spaces such as Corel Draw, Adobe, or any other drawing program. If you're familiar with those types of interfaces, then diving head first isn't intimidating.

The only thing that I don't like about this software is having to remember multiple swipes to bring up different menus. I understand that it's an iPad app, so design space is limited when it comes to fly out menus and the like. It would be nice to be able to map your own gestures for the things you use constantly.

Pippa
Knowledge & Training Coordinator in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for designing/digital artworks!

Kommentare: Great programme especially for beginners and digital artists. Much more economical than photoshop but doesn’t do the full job.

Procreate is wonderful on an iPad with an Apple Pencil - so many built in brushes and options make it just like drawing on paper.

Exporting images has limited format options. Can be difficult when trying to export an image into photoshop to complete the process.

Mattie
eCommerce Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Art App Out There

One of the best, most intuitive digital art app out there. I've tried a ton, and for the minimal, one time fee Procreate has, I can't recommend it more. It's amazing.

Nothing. I really truly like everything. Normally I would say maybe the fee, but this app is so good, I would feel weird about not paying a little bit to the developers, plus there would probably be ads and I love it as is.

Giselle
EI specialist in Mexiko
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A really wonder for beginners

Kommentare: Im not surprised that is been considered the best art app by many users. I have been really happy using it.

As a beginner, and doing some drawing just for fun it has been a really enjoyable experience, the app is easy to use and have a lot of features that allows you to explore different styles and possibilities while drawing, have a lot of brushes to play and colors, and even options for adding palettes from a picture, layers, its just amazing. Also, Procreate have some tutorial videos on youtube for you to learn more about how to use the app.

Since it can be considered an app for professionals, an amateur maybe cannot seize all the features that the app have without knowing some art related concepts.

Marius
Freelancer in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Wife wanted drawing program on her iPad purchased without even thinking

It's full featured drawing program for iPad, have tried on both iPad and iPad pro and it's spectacular. Brushes, masks, layers, good canvas size, capability to export in multiple formats.

one needs to be aware that there is still canvas size limitations depending on the device. Also depending on canvas size procreate starts to limit the amount of layers.

Crystal
Crystal
Fitness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Once you get it...

Kommentare: I struggled initially and gave up frequently, however I found the right tutorials out there to help me along and now I use it to mock up and design logos and graphics to use for my business.

I love the ability to do a huge variety of graphic design work in a single application. It has what feels like a million different pens to choose from and a ton of different things you can download and add to the app to make it even more functional for whatever you choose. Thankfully there are also a million and one different tutorials out there so you can figure out how to do what you need to do

There is a learning curve if you've never used this type of software (obviously) and it's easy to get frustrated at first until you figure things out. However, once you learn where everything is and how to use it, it is awesome.

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I love procreate

Kommentare: It's my main tool of work and I tried others. This one is by far the best

It’s easy to use. The brushes have an analog sensation and it's fun to use.

Since I don’t have the last iPad some features are not available

faisal
مسوق in Saudi-Arabien
Animation, Selbstständig

procreate review

Kommentare: A lot of people recommended it to me, and when I started my experience with it, I noticed my development in drawing. It is a very amazing application

It is an excellent application that helped me very much in developing official and making distinctive logos simply

I really don't find any negatives to mention, but I hope that the tools will be developed more than that