Content with the Storman program

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Jo C.
Admin officer
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Technical support is very good. Once an email is sent to support, the turn around time is very quick and they are very easy to understand. I find the program very good to use as it meets most of our needs.

Vorteile: The ease to look at the overall picture of where tenants are at with their paid to dates. To sign up a tenant is very user friendly.

Nachteile: Not able to customise reports easily with information pertaining to a certain situation.

Mostly easy to operate

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Shirley L.
Manager/Director
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Kommentare: When I bought my storage shed business, the previous owners did everything manually. Storman has been instrumental in changing this to all be computerised. Saves a lot of "double handling" of information.

Vorteile: The program keeps track of the payments and due dates. I can also email out the invoices and review them prior to sending.

Nachteile: The templates are not always correct. It has taken quite a while to get them sorted.

HELP

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Jason A.
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it all new to me but the set up is a lot of work if it wasn't for my wife I would not of got it set up.

Vorteile: reporting is really good and that fact I can link my gates to software is key

Nachteile: it keeps crashing. we brought a new computer so we wouldn't have trouble

Brisk StorMan

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Kristine S.
Accounts for StorMan/Sales
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The great thing is when you are in need of help they respond very quickly

Vorteile: easy to understand and get the help required usually straight away

Nachteile: very unsure at present as very new to our business

Have been a happy customer since I first opened my first facility

Bewertet am 7.3.2016
Osman H.

Kommentare: I have been very happy with relying on storman to help manage my facilities. Whenever there has been a change in requirements or regulations, they have brought out a new version that accommodates any needed changes.
Whenever there has been an issue either by user error or mistake, support has always been easy and quick, although now I have learnt more indepth areas of the program I can make changes to templates, prices etc etc myself.