Über Apptivo

Ein leistungsstarkes Online-CRM-System zur Verwaltung des Umsatzes und der Marketingaktivitäten für dein Unternehmen. Integriert, hochgradig konfigurierbar, einfach zu bedienen.

Erfahre mehr über Apptivo

A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization.

Some features are missing (Round Robin algorithm, duplication filter, etc).

Bewertungen zu Apptivo

Apptivo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 711 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apptivo bereits verwendet?

Robyn

Linda
Linda
Owner in Irland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Perfect for my needs as solopreneur

I value tools that are not just efficient but also adaptable. Apptivo CRM has truly impressed me in this regard. As a solopreneur, I understand the need for a CRM that seamlessly integrates with various apps and platforms. Apptivo shines in this aspect. Its integration capabilities allow me to create a tailored tech ecosystem that perfectly suits my unique requirements. One of the key selling points is its ease of use. Just like I advocate for simplicity in coaching and leadership, Apptivo offers an intuitive interface that saves time and ensures a smooth user experience. It's a valuable asset for any solopreneur. What's more, Apptivo effortlessly syncs with the Google product suite, which is a tremendous advantage for someone like me with deep roots in the tech world. It's like a seamless extension of my experience at Google, making my CRM journey that much smoother.The integration with Stripe is a game-changer for managing payments and finances. It's the perfect addition for a solopreneur, allowing me to maintain financial control just as I help sales leaders implement impactful plans and strategies.The customer service is amazing. They respond to chat inquiries immediately.

Without some understanding of how CRMs work - like objects and APIs - I would imagine that a newbie facing some challenges and needing assistance from customer support.

Design, Selbstständig

Apptivo for 1-man business

Kommentare: Very helpful in staying on top of follow-up activities.

Combination of affordability and functions

There are some auto-fill features that would help avoid duplicate data entry: i.e. business address for multiple employees/contacts.

Sean
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Decided to switch to something else

Kommentare: Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hello Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback! Team Apptivo

Veronica
Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent first CRM for small companies

Apptivo allows for a broad range of customization possibilities, making it an excellent out-of-the box option for companies transitioning to a first CRM system. While other competitors may have sleeker design, the consistency of page layouts and button placement was a huge plus for our inter-generational team and made it easier to manage the transition to an online software after years of working with excel and google docs. The settings interface within each app makes it very easy to learn how to customize basic field, views, and list options - meaning that smaller companies can look to train someone from within to work alongside Apptivo, instead of needing to hire an external administrator. The Apptivo team is always HIGHLY responsive. From the initial demonstration walk throughs to fine tuning system design and troubleshooting problems, I have found their customer service to be excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and to all the others working behind the scenes to help us at the different stages of our projects, THANK YOU! Most of all, I appreciate that Apptivo continues to improve on their product. Throughout the nearly 3 years I have worked with them, the system has developed to continously offer more features.

As with any option in this price category, there are occasional bugs. Reporting them to Apptivo generally results in a very quick fix. Slow load times - it has improved somewhat, but still pages sometimes lag.

Don
Don
Chief Revenue Officer in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

Kommentare: Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

CIO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

General

Kommentare: Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Sal
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

City Connection Entertainment

Kommentare: After seven years of using this program, I couldn't do what we do without it.

This program with all its functionalities helps to manage my company.

Have to be patient to set it up, but apptivo support is there to help.

Sunil
Sunil
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

Kommentare: I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Oran
CEO in USA
Militär, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support

Kommentare: Good

valuable services to include many things that I need to run my business

Some good reps that speak good English, some reps need to better understand English

Walter
Director of Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very impressed with Apptivo CRM.

I used quite a bit of CRM. But, with Apptivo based on your needs, you can customize it to tailor your company functionalities.

So, far the only thing I would do is when you are in the "Leads" or "Contacts" list if there was a next button to move on the next lead or contact. But, other than that it is great!

Shannon
Office Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Learning and loving

Kommentare: The more I learn, the more I love it!

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

Marisa
Manager of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SDFRA Review of Apptivo

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team. We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

Strategic Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quite Satisfied Users.

Kommentare: The experience has been great. Afte a 60-day ordeal with SalesForce (see below), had Apptivo up and running in a day. Doing the job. Getting the results. Users happy. Highly recommended.

Ease of use. Flexibility and customization. Responsive (immediate) support. Integrated choice-based modules (one fee).

Would help to have a better understanding of the interaction between contacts, customers, opportunities, leads, etc. For example in our organization, a person can be 1,2,3 or all 4 of these simultaneously.

salesman in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

customer service gets you up to speed quickly

Kommentare: This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

I like the ease of getting answers from customer service if stumped. I am 72 and while the app is pretty easy to navigate I sometimes need help and the team always comes thru quickly.

nothing it is doing all that I need done and more.

Dawn
Marketing consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Wow, what a find!

Kommentare: An absolute pleasure to use the software and the support is fast and efficient ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you). I've juggled and used a few different platforms previously to attain the same result. This one really does seem to be genuinely 'all in one', with little in the way of compromise. T

What I like most is the way you can build up your own business management system to suit your business which goes well beyond a CRM. Pricing is straightforward and extremely good value. The software has mind-boggling scope with its array of apps that are easy to 'buy' (no hidden extras, all part of the price). It's actually fun to use and is very customisable for an off the shelf package. I like the way you can clear off the stuff you simply don't need - for a custom, uncluttered look.

I'm still relatively new to it but at the moment - absolutely nothing.

Robert
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Making a small business look large and professional

Kommentare: Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hi Robert! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it. I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!

Josh
Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend!

Kommentare: So far I've been extremely pleased with everything!

I enjoy that this CRM is modular so you can or subtract components that don't directly relate to your business (ie. Shipping, Locations, Invoicing, Properties, Contracts, etc). I also like that once you understand how Apptivo works in one app, you'll understand how the rest of them operate. Customer support was extremely helpful in growing my knowledge!

It took some time to learn how to customize it to my liking, along with plenty of help from customer service. So the learning curve was a little steep but nothing unusual compared to similar CRMs. Also, I have not maxed out my cloud storage or even come close but I anticipate that I will need more cloud storage.

Craig
Market Research Consultant in Südafrika
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price

Kommentare: All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

An extremely broad range of applications. Apptivo beats most competitors in this respect; it really is an 'all-in-one' ERP in fact - not just a CRM. At the same time Apptivo is excellent value for the money. The 'in-app' live chat support is especially helpful, as you can deal with issues as they occur. The pricing is per user, broadening the base of potential organizations who will find Apptivo appealing from the outset, and scaling as the organization grows larger.

Being a 'jack of all trades', Apptivo cannot be expected to excel in every area. Some features - such as the two Wordpress plugins - seem neglected and are seldom updated or promoted. Given the popularity of WP it seems to be a missed opportunity to expand into the help desk market. Another example would be the customer portal, it seems a bit awkward. The customer must sign-up through Xinnect and then Apptivo as well to access their portal, even though Apptivo might not be relevant to them. It is also difficult to control exactly what clients will see, and they are shown a lot of irrelevant fields, even though there is a rudimentary role assignment mechanism. Combining this with cases (tickets) and answers (knowledge-base) should in theory provide an alternative to a help desk, but it is a long way round.

Antwort von Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Jack
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apptivo is a best kept secret

Ease of Use. I it easy to add contacts and it is easy to track activities.

Sometimes support doesn't know how to fix things and they have to get others involved.

Manager in UK
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great all in One CRM function

Kommentare: It has taken me time to learn (but all will be the same) but with the support team I managed to create a CRM suit to my business. I have grown with Apptivo and have seen many other tools available I even did not know existed.

This CRM has all you need to run a company small or large. It automates your day to day tasks and simplify your processes. Price is the best part. You do not have to pay over the moon for other similar and probably even with less functions CRM's in the market.

Integration between "apps" but there is a way round this if you know how. If you do not know the support is very helpful.

Ken
Owner in UK
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Apptivo Rocks!

Kommentare: Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like? WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Features - This is a one stop shop. Marketing, Sales, Telephony, Shipping... the list just goes on and on. I don't there is a need to sign up to a separate subscription for other services. Apptivo has you covered for everything. Price - Amazing...so much for so little. I don't believe another platform offers such value for money. The closet is Bitrix 24, but you have to sign up for at least 5 users to use all their functionality like Google 2-way sync. So although good, not the best if you are just starting out. Customization - This app allows you to add fields, change the layout and do pretty much what you want in terms of one wishes to use it. Integration - integrates with all the major platforms and has some great 3rd party plugins. Support - 24/7 and immediate. No waiting. Brilliant. Support team is particular helpful

I think the U.I could do with a refresh Document support for uploaded files is a little limited. The software would be perfect if it had a viewer support for Word docs, etc. What this means is that any uploaded document, has to be downloaded in order to view it. This is clumsy....but a small price to pay, for what is very good software in nearly all respects.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hello Ken, Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our integrated software and our support team . I understand your feedback regarding uploading and viewing documents. I will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much! Team Apptivo

Maha
Account Manager in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New World Precious Metals

Kommentare: I believe Apptivo is an excellent software mainly because of it's capable, supportive and friendly customer service team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was truly professional in providing support and went above and beyond to be available (especially with the time zone difference of over 12 hours). We really appreciate his help and professionalism.
As well, another team member at Apptivo designed a background to go with our emails to clients that was very impressive and visually appealing. We appreciate her effort and her excellent work.

As a small financial business, New World PM primary objective was to obtain a CRM that allows client info management, ease of follow up on potential leads, and ease of use for the entire team. At the time of writing this review, approximately one month of using Apptivo, we have managed to achieve the first two objectives successfully with a lot of help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Apptivo. Although Apptivo has a user-friendly interface, some of our team members have found some challenges accessing and/or modifying information. However, I am impressed with the master layout and how I can easily add or remove information fields as a super user.

However, the fact is that not all of my team members feel comfortable using the software is a bit discouraging. For example, not all brokers could access the full list of clients. Personally, some items that I wish were different: - Changing email templates. - Changing the default overview of the Clients page. I attempted that, but the changes revert back to what the page looks like normally. - As a super user, I changed permissions for brokers to be able to see all clients, but the changes did not take effect it seems.

Martin
Customer Success Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the Buck!

Kommentare: Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze! Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

Mary
Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Amazingly Flexible Small Business Solution with HIPAA Support

Kommentare: Apptivo is a powerful solution for my client. We were able to replace a legacy system of claims processing to include membership management, a secure membership portal and attach membership documents. Prior to Apptivo only our claims processes were automated. Everything else was done manually or stored on Google Docs. What impressed me the most, was their ability to program new apps, implement HIPAA compliance programing features and other processes needed for my client. The Services Project Manager and his team are incredible! They are very professional, learned our business needs, identified solutions, were highly flexible as we navigated through COVID-19, and are extremely patient. Always willing to educate the client to be more resourceful.

Functionality, flexibility, working with the Apptivo team to set up the software, ease of use for our portal members and pricing.

Most of our recommendations were supported by Apptivo. There is a bit of a cumbersome process in generating our member payments. However, this is partially due by our decision to not re-enter our claims for generating payments.

Brett
Brett
President in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Perfect for any business

Kommentare: I have only used a handful of the features so far, however, I am happy with what I have, I was looking for a solution like this as I grow but don't have the resources to generate a custom solution. This was the perfect fit, it hosts all the information of expense reports, projects, invoicing, licensing, provider payments, staffing, etc. in one place to review so things don't get lost through the cracks.

You can find many CRM softwares, other project management softwares, and yet other accounting software. Apptivo brings all these features and more into one platform. While maybe not the easiest to use, it is due to the vast capabilities and customization features of the software. I don't have an IT staff and am an individual business owner but I was able to get everything set up for my professional services related business. I am extremely satisfied with the fast assistance by email, phone, and chat with the support staff, I couldn't have done it without them.

I wish the person completing the trial demonstration could also have done a very advanced customization demonstration or I could have schedueld that for the future. I attempted multiple times to customize apps myself and ended up duplicating features and the original feature was better than what I did in the first place.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hi Brett! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com. Thanks again!