Über Affinity Photo

Bildbearbeitungstool, das Funktionen wie Panorama-Stitching, HDR-Merge (High Dynamic Range), Fokus-Stacking, PSD-Bearbeitung (Photoshop Design) und mehr bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Affinity Photo

Actually very easy to use, and a great alternative to its subscription-based alternatives. It has a lot of features, and you can manipulate psd files without issues.

The "personas" are a bit confusing for me but I am able to get done what I need to as a cover designer.

Bewertungen zu Affinity Photo

Affinity Photo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Affinity Photo bereits verwendet?

Gregor
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Die wohl beste Alternative zu Photoshop

Kommentare: Ich arbeite viel und gerne mit Affiinity Photo, der Wechsel weg von Adobe war für mich eine gute Entscheidung.

Dieses Programm hat bei mir Photoshop ersetzt, denn es bietet nahezu identische Funktionen, kommt aber ohne das lästige Abo aus.

Wie bei jedem Programm muss man sich am Anfang ein wenig einarbeiten. Dann funktioniert alles bestens, nur mit manchen alten PSD-Dateien hat das Programm Probleme.

Florentin
Fotograf in Schweiz
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Unverzichtbare Fotobearbeitungssoftware

Mit Affinity Photo kann man sehr viele Dinge machen. Der Smart Pinsel funktioniert sehr schnell und zuverlässig, man hat aber trotzdem noch die Möglichkeit selber zu bestimmen, was genau man möchte.

Mit dem Update auf Affinity Photo V2 sind die einen Funktionen, die ich oft nutze, nicht mehr so griffbereit wie vorher.

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippinen
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Alternative for Adobe Photoshop

Kommentare: I am very happy and satisfied with Affinity Photo. I will recommend it to everyone I know who needs and uses photo editing software. The price is so cheap and the product is so great!

What I like the most about Affinity Photo is the price. It is so cheap and works perfectly for my photo editing needs. I am a graphic designer and also a photographer. The first-ever software I used was Adobe Photoshop but as time goes by I feel like I'm paying too much for the software. I looked for an alternative then here comes Affinity Photo. I bought it without hesitation and fell in love instantly! The price is hard to beat and works really well like Photoshop. That's when I decided to ditch Photoshop and learn how to use Affinity Photo. It's really easy to use if you are already familiar with Photoshop. Everything is pretty much the same. You just need to watch a few tutorial videos then you will be confident enough to play with the tools available. It's also not resource-hungry. It loads very fast on my mid-end laptop. I also like that they have a mobile app where you can use a stylus pen to brush or paint, but I am more used to using the mouse so I just use it on mobile for fun. All future updates are also free so you don't have to be worried about getting left behind. Even if they release a new separate version, I will still support and purchase this gem. It can open PSD files so you can import (and also export) your Photoshop files. It was a no-brainer switch for me.

I wish it supports smart objects. I think this is the only thing missing from this app. I'm not sure about the other features but this is what I noticed when I needed it. I search through the internet and it was indeed not supported. Other than that, everything is excellent!

Lead Designer in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stunning Value for Money

Kommentare: Affinity Photo is a breeze to learn and use. I've been long-frustrated with Adobe's pricey subscription model and bloated Creative Cloud software that runs in the background. Affinity Photo released me from this yolk; it launches quickly, and I got it on sale with Affinity Designer (vector editor) for only $79 CANADIAN. Wow.

Affinity Photo gives Adobe Photoshop a real run for its money. It can do everything that PS can do, and the interface is almost identical, so longtime users won't find it difficult to switch. And there's no expensive subscription. A perpetual license costs the same as 1-2 months of Adobe CC!

There are some crucial keyboard/mouse differences that will cause confusion for most Adobe users, and the default text is just too small on Retina monitors.

Dan
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cheap and effective solution to editing RAW and PSD files

Kommentare: Had a great experience with Affinity I still use it from time to time for my marketing graphics for my car dealership. Definitely one of my favorite tools in my toolbox.

As stated in the title it is a cheap and effective way to edit RAW and PSD files on the go without paying for adobes monthly subscription fees. I like how it is customizable toolbars and you can setup shortcuts to hop to features you need to us. It runs very smooth on my desktop and laptop with mid-grade specs.

I feel some of the features are a bit outdated compared to photoshop, it takes a bit longer to do the same thing I could do in gimp/adobe.

Tayeb
CEO in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

Complete and very affordable

Kommentare: I enjoy using Affinity Photo and Affinity designer, both are great alternatives to Photoshop and Illustrator. Even if Affinity Photo is not perfect, the pricing remains its most attractive quality. The tools are not perfect and there is a learning curve if you come from Photoshop but Serif is doing a great job and their Workbooks are a great starting point to learn the rope. I highly recommend buying it as we never know prices might go up some day.

- Amazing value, the pricing is really low if you consider the features that are packed. - Great alternative to Photoshop - Many tools and file support formats

- The project file formats are Affinity file formats, I understand some file formats are proprietary but it make sharing a project file complicated it you do not own Affinity Photo. - The interface sometimes gets slow and noticed a lot of CPU usage, not sure if it is my old Macbook or bad coding. I know that softwares are usually optimized for latest computers but feel Affinity is a bit memory hogging.

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
CEO in Serbien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top class image editing tool for professional and home users

Kommentare: Affinity photo is powerful professional image editing software. Editing is very fast. It work on Windows and Mac platform, but it work on iPad too, which is excellent possibility. Every filter, effect, tool has numerous options for adjusting. There is no idea which you cannot complete with this extraordinary image editing tool. With integrated color profiles, RGB and CMYK, you can easily deliver your photos for online, to photograph shop or to press.

Speed and integration with Affinity Publisher - DTP tool, and Affinity Designer - vector illustration tool. Affinity Photo use non-destructive image editing and it is capable to work with RAW image format. This tool is everything you need for RGB and CMYK image manipulation.

Affinity Photo has no image organizing tools, so you cannot organize and manage your image collection. It may be problem for photographers with large image library. Preview and image selection from disk or cloud storage may be time consuming task.

Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Gotta Get Them All, Part Two

Kommentare: I’ve already said plenty in my review for Affinity Designer that I’d repeat here, and to clarify, I have many good things to say. But to expand on my glowification of this software and this brand, I love having access to a competent photo design tool that gives me unlimited use of layers, effects, fancy brushes, useful warping tools, filters, filters, and more filters, connections to free stock photo sites (even if they did end integration with Unsplash to save on costs), and even smart images for mock-up designs, all without having to pay for it twice, three times, four times, or whatever the going price is for other premium design tools made by companies that start with the letter A. I’m a writer, not a graphic designer. But with as much as I use Affinity Photo these days, I’m starting to wonder if that statement is still true. Love this app, love this brand, and I happily support any product they make, including and especially Affinity Photo.

To echo what I wrote in the pros section of my review for Affinity Designer, the main reason I bought this was for its integration with Affinity Publisher. I’m a writer, and I develop my own books, and I wanted a tool that could help me make them without a costly subscription. In my search for an alternative to Adobe InDesign, I found Affinity Publisher, and that search also led me to its two siblings, Photo and Designer. Having the ability to use Photo’s tools within an app for designing publishing interiors seemed like a no-brainer for me. But that only mattered if I’d actually bought Photo. So I did. And now I use it more than any other tool in my development library. It’s so easy to use, yet has so many tutorials available that even those who find it difficult at first can figure it out soon enough. It has also effectively replaced Corel’s PaintShop Pro as my go-to for inexpensive photo compositing. It’s become the primary reason my book covers look any good now. And the website I’ve been working on since November of last year: all page images come from composites made with Affinity Photo, and my site couldn’t look any better. Affinity Photo makes me look good, and I have no hair. If that’s not enough reason to get it, then the low one-time cost should seal the deal.

Again, to reiterate my cons from Affinity Designer (and this is fair because they both use the same architecture and share many of the same interface tools), I’m not experienced enough with even higher-end products (like Adobe Photoshop, for example) to make claims about the features they offer that Affinity Photo doesn’t. That said, I do know what I want Photo to do that it can’t do, and what I want it to do is to import Photoshop “actions,” which I think are just macros, so that I can buy the good ones off Design Cuts or some other online design resource and use them in my photos. In other words, I want it to do what Adobe Photoshop can do, but so far it can only do about 80%. That’s plenty, but it’s not everything. I want everything. I also want a pizza. We can’t have everything. (But I can have a pizza.)

Mike
Mike
Marketing consultant in Niederlande

Affinity Photo: The Best Photo Editing Software You'll Ever Use

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Affinity Photo. The interface was easy to learn and the features were very versatile. I was able to easily improve the quality of my photos and add personal touches with ease. I would definitely recommend this software to anyone looking for an easy-to-use photo editor.

Affinity Photo is a powerful photo editing software that has everything you need to get the most out of your photos. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you'll love the easy-to-use interface and the wide range of features. And the low price, you just buy it once!

While I really like the wide range of features and easy-to-use interface, I didn't like that there wasn't a built-in way to create photo collages. It would be great if there was an easier way to combine several photos into one cohesive image. But with some easy tutorials you can make these really fast!

Tyler
Digital Asset Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ditch PS. Affinity is what you need.

First, price point wins all day long. Not only are you not having to remortgage your house, the program is so much more user friendly, so easy to download and set up, free stock, no need to sign up for 44 different things. Affinity is everything PS wants to be.

The odd time, you have to dig for a feature that's front of eye in other programs. Key commands are sometimes a bit different

Tony
Tony
Director Web Technology in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Dream Come True

Kommentare: I love how each of the Affinity applications work together. I seamlessly move from Designer to Photo and back.

Affinity Photo offers tremendous value. It is on par with Photoshop in all essential features, and surpasses Photoshop in many features. I love that it has a simple help feature that assists in using each tool. The absolute best feature? The wide assortment of export options.

Affinity could do a better job in promoting add-ons and feature extensions. I use Photo for work and hobby and I didn't realize it could be used masterfully for astrophotography until I saw a video online.

Richard
Creative Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Image in that.

Kommentare: It's great. I've had no problems doing simple and complex image editing and manipulation tasks.

It's fully featured and is a one-off purchase. It's great that you can also open Affinity Designer files in it too and vice versa.

Haven't come across anything that I don't like about it yet.

Philip
Manager in Neuseeland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Affinity Photo is a great alternative to Photoshop

Price is the initial driver to move to Affinity photo. It offers all the facilities of a top end photo manipulation software package without the price. It does everything I need.

Coming from Photoshop the learning curve to do certain things was the biggest hurdle, but not insurmountable. I do miss some of the enhancements of photoshop, but as I rarely used them all, I found other ways to achieve the same effect. Think photoshop in the 90's!

Tyler
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazingly Powerful Photo Editor for

I love that Affinity Photo has absolutely everything I need out of the box for my photo editing needs. If I need something extra, they've made it so easy to incorporate plugins. It is not only comparable to Adobe's option, it is a perfectly capable replacement.

Although it is very powerful and capable, Affinity Photo isn't the most user accessible program. There's definitely a learning curve to be able to navigate everything. There's plenty of support online that makes it easy to learn, but it does take some practice.

Vanita
Freelancer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great Low Cost Photo Editing Software

It has the major functionality and features of Photoshop at an affordable price. It runs efficiently without using a lot of RAM. It has a user friendly interface.

The learning curve is not as low as I expected it to be. I had to purchase a separate Affinity Photo for Windows and Mac.

Marshall
Content Creator - Art Director in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Does everything you need to do to create dynamic graphics and images!

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a professional grade graphics image tool that is easy to use. If you are use to working in "Layers" you will find the learning curve isn't that bad like many programs out there. I use this mostly to create logos for clients, PNG images for YouTube content, and creating text and graphics to use in video editing software. I've even made multi layered scenes/graphics using Affinity Photo in my films and animated them. Want examples? Go look at the thumbnails, Community Tab, and even watch some of the videos ( Episode Seven of "Selkirk Mountain Sasquatch with Bill Bisson" where I do an animated moon over a lake at night image. ) The channel is Selkirk Range Sasquatch! All done using Affinity Photo! It's the only graphic software I use!

First off this is a professional grade software with lots of tools available to make quality graphics and images. Second; The cost is completely affordable ( Pay for it initially and no ongoing monthly or yearly fees ) It does everything I need to do to create dynamic Designs, images, thumbnails, logos, text & graphics for promotional materials.

I haven't figured out yet all of the tools available in Affinity, so this may just be me, but when wanting to adjust a single layer using the options in the adjustment tab - it wants to adjust all of the layers. I get around it by opening a new window, copy/paste, adjust image as needed and copy/paste back into main project.

Barbara
architect in Brasilien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Affinity Photo offers a complete toolset with a fair pricing model

Kommentare: I use Affinity Photo to edit rendered images generated on 3D modeling programs and to draw images later to be used on animations. I add lighting to scenes, work on composition, edit bright, contrast, blur, add some effects, use brushes and fonts to create original designs and art to social media. It offers a wide usage possibility with professional tools.

Affinity Photo offers a complete and professional toolset on photo editing and has competitive pricing that makes it the best choice when it comes to benefit-cost analysis. The software is available to all platforms and devices, including Windows Store (even though it was first made to Mac platforms.). After a single purchase, you own the software and can use it until it is discontinued by Affinity, which is a fair model of pricing to users that's not done by major competitors. Instead, other companies charge users monthly to get a license to use their product, which makes their product far more expansive than Affinity Photo. The choice of charging only once for their product is a very good reason people are migrating to Affinity, especially new users and students who can't afford a never-ending monthly payment.

Getting used to Affinity Photo's interface was a confusing process, it could be more intuitively friendly to beginners and users who changed from another product. Maybe adding a tutorial or some sort of guide would help with that problem.

Harish
Harish
Graphic Designer in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in one photo editing and great alternative to other industry leader app.

Kommentare: Works with raster and vector images. Layer editing, Strong brush selection and customization for drawing and painting. Affinity Photo is well worth the price!

Create new graphic images, as well as create SVG, EPS, PSD files. You can import from standard programs, such as Adobe, CSP.. . Have a huge range of export options.

Not much, would be nice if more free additional resources like brushes, assets.

Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

A solid photo editor for your design arsenal

Kommentare: Never looked back since switching about two years ago

Affinity Photo contains most of the powerful feature anyone needs in their daily workflows and integrates seamlessly with their other softwares, Affinity Designer and Affinity Publisher, in a way that allows you to switch modes and work on design and layouts from within the same application in a breeze.

Feature set is more limited than the competition with lots of more advanced feature having been stripped out in favor of speed and utility, namely automated actions, AI image editing, etc.

Neel Kamal
Neel Kamal
Web designer and YouTube Creator in Indien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

An awesome photo editor at a pocket friendly price

Kommentare: The Affinity Photo is a great software and very capable in editing photos as well as creating composites. It is serving my purpose very well and runs well on my old laptop with i3 processor.

The editing capabilities of Affinity Photos are at par with the Adobe Photoshop and it does the job at a much cheaper acquisition cost.

There is no accompanying mobile app to facilitate editing on the go.

Anselme
General director in Burkina Faso

Photo review

The affinity designer software is very easy to use and allows you to create images and more on a touch screen

No drawbacks noticed on this software, everything pleases me, I recommend

Web developer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A real alternative to Photoshop

Kommentare: I’ve been very impressed. If you don’t want to pay into Adobe’s subscription service, this is a real alternative.

Not having a monthly subscription, the cheap cost, ease of setup. Nearly all Photoshop functions are available for a tiny fraction of the cost. It runs very well on my Mac.

The documentation can be a bit sparse. Some features of Photoshop aren’t available. Having a simple “Save for Web” function is a big loss.

Skyler
Skyler
Writer in Australien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

An affordable alternative to Photoshop

Kommentare: Affinity Photo is a great inexpensive Adobe Photoshop alternative, which offers most of the same features at a fraction of the price. It is ideal for casual use, when an expensive Creative Cloud subscription doesn't seem viable. If you're familiar with Photoshop, you will also be able to learn Affinity Photo quickly and be up and running in no time.

Affinity Photo is a great alternative to Photoshop. It is very inexpensive with a one-time fee to own the software outright being less than half a year of an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. While it doesn't have all of the features of Photoshop, it has at least 90% of the features, which is enough to do almost everything you need for graphic design and photo editing. The interface is similar also, so there is not much of a learning curve. There are also great tutorials available to help you get up and running quickly.

It doesn't have all the same features as Photoshop, but for the price, it is still excellent value. I'd also like to be able to purchase the Affinity Photo Desktop Workbook as a PDF version, instead of only as a hardcover book.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Photo retouching

Kommentare: it's a more practical tool that allows me to save time when editing photos

it's a complete and easy-to-use tool for photo retouching, offering basic and advanced functionalities in terms of image cropping and clipping.

it remains an easy-to-use tool for beginners and professionals alike, but the advanced settings need to be reviewed in terms of slowness.

Charles
Founder in Burkina Faso

Photo infinity

Affinity photo is the fastest photo editing software, the most guide for all your photo editing

The software is very expensive so not accessible to everyone