Über Affinity Photo

Bildbearbeitungstool, das Funktionen wie Panorama-Stitching, HDR-Merge (High Dynamic Range), Fokus-Stacking, PSD-Bearbeitung (Photoshop Design) und mehr bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Affinity Photo

Actually very easy to use, and a great alternative to its subscription-based alternatives. It has a lot of features, and you can manipulate psd files without issues.

The "personas" are a bit confusing for me but I am able to get done what I need to as a cover designer.

Bewertungen zu Affinity Photo

4,9

Affinity Photo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Affinity Photo bereits verwendet?

Gregor L.
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Die wohl beste Alternative zu Photoshop

Kommentare: Ich arbeite viel und gerne mit Affiinity Photo, der Wechsel weg von Adobe war für mich eine gute Entscheidung.

Dieses Programm hat bei mir Photoshop ersetzt, denn es bietet nahezu identische Funktionen, kommt aber ohne das lästige Abo aus.

Wie bei jedem Programm muss man sich am Anfang ein wenig einarbeiten. Dann funktioniert alles bestens, nur mit manchen alten PSD-Dateien hat das Programm Probleme.

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.
Lead Designer in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stunning Value for Money

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Affinity Photo is a breeze to learn and use. I've been long-frustrated with Adobe's pricey subscription model and bloated Creative Cloud software that runs in the background. Affinity Photo released me from this yolk; it launches quickly, and I got it on sale with Affinity Designer (vector editor) for only $79 CANADIAN. Wow.

Affinity Photo gives Adobe Photoshop a real run for its money. It can do everything that PS can do, and the interface is almost identical, so longtime users won't find it difficult to switch. And there's no expensive subscription. A perpetual license costs the same as 1-2 months of Adobe CC!

There are some crucial keyboard/mouse differences that will cause confusion for most Adobe users, and the default text is just too small on Retina monitors.

Achille D.
CEO in Italien

Beautiful and powerful

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We tried the app as soon as it was presented and shortly after we decided that, despite some missing features of the first versions, it would become our image editing software.
After years we do not regret the choice: the workflow runs fast and there are no limits.
The app is constantly developing also on the reports of us users.
No limits, very fast.

UI and UX are the best, not for nothing the software has earned some design awards. Resources consumption is very good, so making changes and editing will be faster.

In my option, the very lost feature is a fully compatibility with Adobe PS smart objects: we can use embedded files as a an alternative.

Youssef B.
Youssef B.
Photographer in Marokko
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, plenty of tools and great result.

Kommentare: As a photographer, this software is packed with all the tools needed for editing my images. especially if you're coming from adobe's PS/Lightroom. took a while to get used to the interface and shortcut but the overall result was quite satisfying.

Affinity Photo has all the tools I needed without any additional plugins. the ease of use and access to tools with a rich interface was helpful to quickly understand it after switching from lightroom/photoshop.

Layers management is a bit behind compared to photoshop.

Aleksandar D.
Aleksandar D.
CEO in Serbien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top class image editing tool for professional and home users

Kommentare: Affinity photo is powerful professional image editing software. Editing is very fast. It work on Windows and Mac platform, but it work on iPad too, which is excellent possibility. Every filter, effect, tool has numerous options for adjusting. There is no idea which you cannot complete with this extraordinary image editing tool. With integrated color profiles, RGB and CMYK, you can easily deliver your photos for online, to photograph shop or to press.

Speed and integration with Affinity Publisher - DTP tool, and Affinity Designer - vector illustration tool. Affinity Photo use non-destructive image editing and it is capable to work with RAW image format. This tool is everything you need for RGB and CMYK image manipulation.

Affinity Photo has no image organizing tools, so you cannot organize and manage your image collection. It may be problem for photographers with large image library. Preview and image selection from disk or cloud storage may be time consuming task.

Rachel D.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Affinity Photo User Friendly and Highly Recommended

Kommentare: I have used it for my photography and it meets all of my needs!

I love the section that allows me to edit RAW photos, it opens RAW photos automatically in the DEVELOP section. It opens RAWs of any brand of camera. Canon, Nikon, Pentax, etc.

The software doesn't have a Lightroom like Adobe Photoshop.

Srdan P.
Operations Manager in Portugal
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affinity photo overview

Kommentare: Overall its an excellent photo editing tool that I use daily.

The app totaly integrates with the M1 chip power and the editing tools are way more precise than Photoshops.

It can be little tricky in the begining until you learn all the tools.

Hailey W.
Student in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Forget about Adobe Photoshop - Get this!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is the best investment I have ever made! Please stop wasting your money on Adobe Photoshop's monthly fees and just get Affinity Photo and Designer.

This is almost identical to Adobe Photoshop but it struggles less in terms of loading and is a one time payment.

To achieve the full effect of Adobe Photoshop with Affinity software you need at least both Affinity Photo and Designer, Publisher goes beyond Adobe Photoshop's capabilities.

Gaia B.
Gaia B.
Social Media Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best value for money for professional photo editing

5 letzten Monat Neu

There are many pros to using Affinity Photo. First and foremost, it is a high-quality photo editor with a ton of features. It also has an easy-to-use interface that makes creating and editing photos a breeze. Finally, its price point is very reasonable given the number of features it offers. It is almost comparable with Photoshop and a super reliable alternative. It's a great asset for every social media manager, content creator, and designer. I'm still used to photoshop, but I can achieve almost the same results with Affinity Products.

There are some cons to using Affinity Photo. One downside is that it can be a bit more difficult to learn than other photo editors, so if you're not an experienced user, you may take longer to master its features. However its still simpler than Photoshop, which is madness compared to Affinity Photo.

Steve K.
Steve K.
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great image editing software

Kommentare: It's a great cost effective photo/image editing/manipulation piece of software.

Affinity Photo has a great set of features that are easy to use, much more cost effective than the market leader and if you use any other Serif/Affinity product the workflow is very similar. Lots of great features like background cleanup and object removal.

Some bits can be quirky, but easy to get used to.

Abdo E.
Engineer in Ägypten
Architektur & Planung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent image editor for architecture

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The program is so powerful either many features to improve real estate images. The pricing is fair.

It has too many tools that could take a lot of time to learn.

Abraham C.
Abraham C.
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippinen
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Alternative for Adobe Photoshop

Kommentare: I am very happy and satisfied with Affinity Photo. I will recommend it to everyone I know who needs and uses photo editing software. The price is so cheap and the product is so great!

What I like the most about Affinity Photo is the price. It is so cheap and works perfectly for my photo editing needs. I am a graphic designer and also a photographer. The first-ever software I used was Adobe Photoshop but as time goes by I feel like I'm paying too much for the software. I looked for an alternative then here comes Affinity Photo. I bought it without hesitation and fell in love instantly! The price is hard to beat and works really well like Photoshop. That's when I decided to ditch Photoshop and learn how to use Affinity Photo. It's really easy to use if you are already familiar with Photoshop. Everything is pretty much the same. You just need to watch a few tutorial videos then you will be confident enough to play with the tools available. It's also not resource-hungry. It loads very fast on my mid-end laptop. I also like that they have a mobile app where you can use a stylus pen to brush or paint, but I am more used to using the mouse so I just use it on mobile for fun. All future updates are also free so you don't have to be worried about getting left behind. Even if they release a new separate version, I will still support and purchase this gem. It can open PSD files so you can import (and also export) your Photoshop files. It was a no-brainer switch for me.

I wish it supports smart objects. I think this is the only thing missing from this app. I'm not sure about the other features but this is what I noticed when I needed it. I search through the internet and it was indeed not supported. Other than that, everything is excellent!

Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Gotta Get Them All, Part Two

Kommentare: I’ve already said plenty in my review for Affinity Designer that I’d repeat here, and to clarify, I have many good things to say. But to expand on my glowification of this software and this brand, I love having access to a competent photo design tool that gives me unlimited use of layers, effects, fancy brushes, useful warping tools, filters, filters, and more filters, connections to free stock photo sites (even if they did end integration with Unsplash to save on costs), and even smart images for mock-up designs, all without having to pay for it twice, three times, four times, or whatever the going price is for other premium design tools made by companies that start with the letter A. I’m a writer, not a graphic designer. But with as much as I use Affinity Photo these days, I’m starting to wonder if that statement is still true. Love this app, love this brand, and I happily support any product they make, including and especially Affinity Photo.

To echo what I wrote in the pros section of my review for Affinity Designer, the main reason I bought this was for its integration with Affinity Publisher. I’m a writer, and I develop my own books, and I wanted a tool that could help me make them without a costly subscription. In my search for an alternative to Adobe InDesign, I found Affinity Publisher, and that search also led me to its two siblings, Photo and Designer. Having the ability to use Photo’s tools within an app for designing publishing interiors seemed like a no-brainer for me. But that only mattered if I’d actually bought Photo. So I did. And now I use it more than any other tool in my development library. It’s so easy to use, yet has so many tutorials available that even those who find it difficult at first can figure it out soon enough. It has also effectively replaced Corel’s PaintShop Pro as my go-to for inexpensive photo compositing. It’s become the primary reason my book covers look any good now. And the website I’ve been working on since November of last year: all page images come from composites made with Affinity Photo, and my site couldn’t look any better. Affinity Photo makes me look good, and I have no hair. If that’s not enough reason to get it, then the low one-time cost should seal the deal.

Again, to reiterate my cons from Affinity Designer (and this is fair because they both use the same architecture and share many of the same interface tools), I’m not experienced enough with even higher-end products (like Adobe Photoshop, for example) to make claims about the features they offer that Affinity Photo doesn’t. That said, I do know what I want Photo to do that it can’t do, and what I want it to do is to import Photoshop “actions,” which I think are just macros, so that I can buy the good ones off Design Cuts or some other online design resource and use them in my photos. In other words, I want it to do what Adobe Photoshop can do, but so far it can only do about 80%. That’s plenty, but it’s not everything. I want everything. I also want a pizza. We can’t have everything. (But I can have a pizza.)

Goran S.
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I switched to Affinity Photo at the beginning of the 2020 when they offered a three month trial. After the trial I happily bought Photo (and Publisher and Designer even though I didn't really need them at the time) because I learned to love it more than I ever loved Adobe Photoshop that I switched from. Affinity Photo is the single best photo editing program and I will recommend it to everyone I come in touch with. Switch to Affinity and save hundreds of dollars a year! My favorite part of Affinity software is that it is as capable as Photoshop but does not feel cheap like some other alternatives. It feels very well through through and the menus are all in the right places. The UI is comparable to Photoshop and it is very easy to make the switch. They even support .psd files in case you want to switch your current project over. I use it to make graphics for the videos I make, and to touch up photos I take. In both aspects, Affinity is a champion.

Affinity Photo is the reason I don't bleed money on overly expensive programs that I only use a tiny portion of. It is inexpensive, reliable, and has all the features I ever needed!

I would really want more customization options for key bindings. My drawing tablet does not support the current hotkeys well, but that's not only on Affinity but on the tablet manufacturer as well.

Johnny K.
Johnny K.
CEO in Südkorea
Design, Selbstständig

Affinity Photo

Kommentare: I use almost image work with Affinity Photo. This wonderful application can co work with Affinity Designer for every design work process like Pixel to Vector. Even need to fix and feature, Perpetual License and Low product price is Big merit. Most of all, the result of this products are good for serious project.

1 : No Subscription Policy. It's perfect perpetual license and price is low. 2 : Fast navigate and can handling big project. I have done one massive composition file over 10 Giga and it works. 3 : external plug-in compatible. i use neat image photoshop plug-in with affinty photo without any problem. 4 : Panorama and stack (include astrophotography) feature is excellent. 5 : Refine feature. This process made me spend less effort and time to make mask from fuzzy object.

1 : User can't change scratch disk. if you face "disk full error" you can't proceed until empty you system disk. Let user change or add external disk as scratch disk option need. 2 : Selecting layer from working screen is very frustrating. It means can't select wanted layer among overlapped layers with right click list checking. User must find in layer palette. this is horrible when many layer project. 3 : Little bit training need to using mask workflow. newbie user confusing when work with mask layer. also, I hope to let user enable transform separately with mask. 4 : No Batch RAW processing. 5 : No response to user's question.

Rogelio A.
Rogelio A.
CEO in Panama
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A photo editor worth the try... because you'll stay

Kommentare: I came from Photoshop to Affinity and loved it. I use this everyday to give my clients great products like online ads, photo retouches, photo editing, compositions... wow... all
And the digital drawing is such a big feature for me that I can create smooth lines at ease.

The price. It's inexpensive compared to Photoshop. But not only that, it's set of tools are top-level and give you all the fluidity and smoothness when working with photos that you won't miss Photoshop. And not only for photos but for graphic design as well, it lets you create Instagram ads or a cover for a document. I also use Affinity Photo for sketching and drawing, I bought a set of tools and I've been using this for hand drawings for a book, great results.

Affinity is slowly getting it's hype. So, while we get there, you'll find that there are brushes and plugins for Photoshop all over the internet but not for Affinity Photo. So... we need to wait a bit.

Founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional Quality, Budget Friendly Alternative to Photoshop

Kommentare: I can edit photos, create and manipulate graphic designs, as well as create SVG files for custom cut files.

As a long time Photoshop user I was looking for a replacement which would offer me a product with comparable features. Affinity exceeded my expectations and is offered at an amazing price point. Instead of paying a monthly fee I was able to purchase a lifetime license for all the functionality I needed plus some!

I wish there was a more active support after purchase. While there are videos on youtube, I ended up purchasing the Affinity Photo Workbook (hardcover) to use as a reference. Well worth it and still substantially less expensive than Photoshop.

Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

BEST PRICE, Quality and Ease of Use!

Kommentare: I bought this because I was working on a project that needed CMYK and it was taking a few months. The monthly cost of Adobe was annoying. Some months I wasn't even opening the program. Additionally, when I did open it I would need to wait (and wait and wait) for updates. When I purchased Affinity it was a one-time cost and I still get the updates (which have been less frequent). Additionally, I had a hard time learning Adobe. I've used GIMP for about 15 years and the only reason I needed Adobe was for the CMYK exported files. Adobe was complicated for me to learn even with a lot of instructions and tutorials over a few months. I was able to quickly learn how to use Affinity the tutorials are succinct and the software is brilliant!

Price: A One-Time Price (instead of a monthly subscription). CYMK: This is a required color mode for most professional printing. The settings are simple and the output is gorgeous! Ease of use: Much easier than Adobe to learn and to use. Multiple app options (I am using windows desktop) and multiple languages!

Three Platforms: The primary CON is there are three software programs (Photo, Publisher, and Designer) from this company that are each sold and used separately. The good thing is, now we can toggle between them, seemingly on the fly making it easier to use different features on the same artwork. But, they are still stand-alone when it comes to updates, so each program will need to be updated individually, be sure to update each one when they have updates to download and install.

Barbara P.
architect in Brasilien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Affinity Photo offers a complete toolset with a fair pricing model

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Affinity Photo to edit rendered images generated on 3D modeling programs and to draw images later to be used on animations. I add lighting to scenes, work on composition, edit bright, contrast, blur, add some effects, use brushes and fonts to create original designs and art to social media. It offers a wide usage possibility with professional tools.

Affinity Photo offers a complete and professional toolset on photo editing and has competitive pricing that makes it the best choice when it comes to benefit-cost analysis. The software is available to all platforms and devices, including Windows Store (even though it was first made to Mac platforms.). After a single purchase, you own the software and can use it until it is discontinued by Affinity, which is a fair model of pricing to users that's not done by major competitors. Instead, other companies charge users monthly to get a license to use their product, which makes their product far more expansive than Affinity Photo. The choice of charging only once for their product is a very good reason people are migrating to Affinity, especially new users and students who can't afford a never-ending monthly payment.

Getting used to Affinity Photo's interface was a confusing process, it could be more intuitively friendly to beginners and users who changed from another product. Maybe adding a tutorial or some sort of guide would help with that problem.

Matthew E.
Founder in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Affinity is a legitimate Photoshop competitor at a fraction of the price and no ongoing costs.

Affinity Photo is a competent alternative to Adobe Photoshop, and one that does so with a cheap initial purchase price and no ongoing subscription costs. I have found that everything I have needed to do in Photoshop can be done in Affinity, however sometimes the workflow is slightly different so taking a short training course it's definitely worth it. Affinity seems a lot faster and less buggy than Photoshop in a lot of areas. There are also some places in which Affinity Photo is better than Photoshop. For example, Affinity gives a preview of the effect the tool selected will do to the image so you can get it perfect before committing to any modifications. Additionally, having separate personas that you choose depending on what you wish to do to the image helps cut down on clutter and allows you to focus better.

I haven't experienced any issues with the software, with the only negative being that if you are accustomed to another piece of software it can take some time to adjust. It can be difficult to find tutorials, and unless you are willing to pay money for a course there is a lot of trial and error.

Student in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Looking to try Photoshop? Use this instead

Kommentare: If you are a business heavily invested in Adobe, the cost of switching may not be worth it. For everyone else, Affinity can save you insane amounts of money. As a casual photographer, I did not rely on many of Adobe's enterprise-oriented features (and related price tag). I got it on discount, but even at normal pricing, Adobe cannot compete for casual users.

The photoshop-like interface made it easy to switch over as a casual user with very little learning curve

Having to update by downloading an EXE from a website rather than having an app like Creative Cloud desktop is an annoyance

Tony C.
Tony C.
Director Web Technology in USA

A Dream Come True

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love how each of the Affinity applications work together. I seamlessly move from Designer to Photo and back.

Affinity Photo offers tremendous value. It is on par with Photoshop in all essential features, and surpasses Photoshop in many features. I love that it has a simple help feature that assists in using each tool. The absolute best feature? The wide assortment of export options.

Affinity could do a better job in promoting add-ons and feature extensions. I use Photo for work and hobby and I didn't realize it could be used masterfully for astrophotography until I saw a video online.

Fitness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Give up that monthly subscription

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I switched to Affinity after trying numerous image editing software options that would get me away from the monthly subscription model. Affinity best met 95% of the requirements I was looking for and over time I've discovered other ways to get it to do what I want. It's great for creating flyers, ads, and graphics to use on FB, Twitter, and Instagram

It's so easy to use once you get over the learning curve. Even after 2 years I am still discovering more and more things that I thought were not possible with this software

There is a bit of a learning curve and some features do not work as I'd expect. I would also like other things implemented (adjustiblity per layer,etc) but I also understand that for the price point that's not something they are in a hurry to implement

Harish S.
Harish S.
Graphic Designer in Indien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All in one photo editing and great alternative to other industry leader app.

Kommentare: Works with raster and vector images. Layer editing, Strong brush selection and customization for drawing and painting. Affinity Photo is well worth the price!

Create new graphic images, as well as create SVG, EPS, PSD files. You can import from standard programs, such as Adobe, CSP.. . Have a huge range of export options.

Not much, would be nice if more free additional resources like brushes, assets.

Antonia C.
Antonia C.
Marketer Freelance in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Starting now with editing photos? Start with Affinity

Kommentare: I'm not a professional graphic designer but with Affinity I am now able to do simple yet professional works. First of all it has a super affordable price: I hate this trend of subscriptions everywhere, for literally anything, it's expensive - especcialy if you dont' know exactly what you'll do with a software. Then it comes with a great collection of video tutorial, easy to understand even for me that I'm not english mothertongue; this allowed me to learn lots of stuff about photo editing and now I can manage every aspect of my job without evere asking to professional designer.

It's a real, reliable, professional software at a fixed (low) price.

My only quibble is that it takes a while to load itself. I have a Macbook Pro 2015 and it was once super quick, so recently I reset the entire Mac, on order to have it clean and fast: disappointedly Affinity still take long time to be ready.