Über Affinity Photo

Bildbearbeitungstool, das Funktionen wie Panorama-Stitching, HDR-Merge (High Dynamic Range), Fokus-Stacking, PSD-Bearbeitung (Photoshop Design) und mehr bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Affinity Photo

Actually very easy to use, and a great alternative to its subscription-based alternatives. It has a lot of features, and you can manipulate psd files without issues.

Bewertungen zu Affinity Photo

Affinity Photo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Affinity Photo bereits verwendet?

Gregor
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Die wohl beste Alternative zu Photoshop

Kommentare: Ich arbeite viel und gerne mit Affiinity Photo, der Wechsel weg von Adobe war für mich eine gute Entscheidung.

Dieses Programm hat bei mir Photoshop ersetzt, denn es bietet nahezu identische Funktionen, kommt aber ohne das lästige Abo aus.

Wie bei jedem Programm muss man sich am Anfang ein wenig einarbeiten. Dann funktioniert alles bestens, nur mit manchen alten PSD-Dateien hat das Programm Probleme.

Florentin
Fotograf in Schweiz
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Unverzichtbare Fotobearbeitungssoftware

Mit Affinity Photo kann man sehr viele Dinge machen. Der Smart Pinsel funktioniert sehr schnell und zuverlässig, man hat aber trotzdem noch die Möglichkeit selber zu bestimmen, was genau man möchte.

Mit dem Update auf Affinity Photo V2 sind die einen Funktionen, die ich oft nutze, nicht mehr so griffbereit wie vorher.

Lead Designer in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stunning Value for Money

Kommentare: Affinity Photo is a breeze to learn and use. I've been long-frustrated with Adobe's pricey subscription model and bloated Creative Cloud software that runs in the background. Affinity Photo released me from this yolk; it launches quickly, and I got it on sale with Affinity Designer (vector editor) for only $79 CANADIAN. Wow.

Affinity Photo gives Adobe Photoshop a real run for its money. It can do everything that PS can do, and the interface is almost identical, so longtime users won't find it difficult to switch. And there's no expensive subscription. A perpetual license costs the same as 1-2 months of Adobe CC!

There are some crucial keyboard/mouse differences that will cause confusion for most Adobe users, and the default text is just too small on Retina monitors.

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
CEO in Serbien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top class image editing tool for professional and home users

Kommentare: Affinity photo is powerful professional image editing software. Editing is very fast. It work on Windows and Mac platform, but it work on iPad too, which is excellent possibility. Every filter, effect, tool has numerous options for adjusting. There is no idea which you cannot complete with this extraordinary image editing tool. With integrated color profiles, RGB and CMYK, you can easily deliver your photos for online, to photograph shop or to press.

Speed and integration with Affinity Publisher - DTP tool, and Affinity Designer - vector illustration tool. Affinity Photo use non-destructive image editing and it is capable to work with RAW image format. This tool is everything you need for RGB and CMYK image manipulation.

Affinity Photo has no image organizing tools, so you cannot organize and manage your image collection. It may be problem for photographers with large image library. Preview and image selection from disk or cloud storage may be time consuming task.

Dan
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cheap and effective solution to editing RAW and PSD files

Kommentare: Had a great experience with Affinity I still use it from time to time for my marketing graphics for my car dealership. Definitely one of my favorite tools in my toolbox.

As stated in the title it is a cheap and effective way to edit RAW and PSD files on the go without paying for adobes monthly subscription fees. I like how it is customizable toolbars and you can setup shortcuts to hop to features you need to us. It runs very smooth on my desktop and laptop with mid-grade specs.

I feel some of the features are a bit outdated compared to photoshop, it takes a bit longer to do the same thing I could do in gimp/adobe.

Tyler
Digital Asset Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ditch PS. Affinity is what you need.

First, price point wins all day long. Not only are you not having to remortgage your house, the program is so much more user friendly, so easy to download and set up, free stock, no need to sign up for 44 different things. Affinity is everything PS wants to be.

The odd time, you have to dig for a feature that's front of eye in other programs. Key commands are sometimes a bit different

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippinen
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Alternative for Adobe Photoshop

Kommentare: I am very happy and satisfied with Affinity Photo. I will recommend it to everyone I know who needs and uses photo editing software. The price is so cheap and the product is so great!

What I like the most about Affinity Photo is the price. It is so cheap and works perfectly for my photo editing needs. I am a graphic designer and also a photographer. The first-ever software I used was Adobe Photoshop but as time goes by I feel like I'm paying too much for the software. I looked for an alternative then here comes Affinity Photo. I bought it without hesitation and fell in love instantly! The price is hard to beat and works really well like Photoshop. That's when I decided to ditch Photoshop and learn how to use Affinity Photo. It's really easy to use if you are already familiar with Photoshop. Everything is pretty much the same. You just need to watch a few tutorial videos then you will be confident enough to play with the tools available. It's also not resource-hungry. It loads very fast on my mid-end laptop. I also like that they have a mobile app where you can use a stylus pen to brush or paint, but I am more used to using the mouse so I just use it on mobile for fun. All future updates are also free so you don't have to be worried about getting left behind. Even if they release a new separate version, I will still support and purchase this gem. It can open PSD files so you can import (and also export) your Photoshop files. It was a no-brainer switch for me.

I wish it supports smart objects. I think this is the only thing missing from this app. I'm not sure about the other features but this is what I noticed when I needed it. I search through the internet and it was indeed not supported. Other than that, everything is excellent!

Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Gotta Get Them All, Part Two

Kommentare: I’ve already said plenty in my review for Affinity Designer that I’d repeat here, and to clarify, I have many good things to say. But to expand on my glowification of this software and this brand, I love having access to a competent photo design tool that gives me unlimited use of layers, effects, fancy brushes, useful warping tools, filters, filters, and more filters, connections to free stock photo sites (even if they did end integration with Unsplash to save on costs), and even smart images for mock-up designs, all without having to pay for it twice, three times, four times, or whatever the going price is for other premium design tools made by companies that start with the letter A. I’m a writer, not a graphic designer. But with as much as I use Affinity Photo these days, I’m starting to wonder if that statement is still true. Love this app, love this brand, and I happily support any product they make, including and especially Affinity Photo.

To echo what I wrote in the pros section of my review for Affinity Designer, the main reason I bought this was for its integration with Affinity Publisher. I’m a writer, and I develop my own books, and I wanted a tool that could help me make them without a costly subscription. In my search for an alternative to Adobe InDesign, I found Affinity Publisher, and that search also led me to its two siblings, Photo and Designer. Having the ability to use Photo’s tools within an app for designing publishing interiors seemed like a no-brainer for me. But that only mattered if I’d actually bought Photo. So I did. And now I use it more than any other tool in my development library. It’s so easy to use, yet has so many tutorials available that even those who find it difficult at first can figure it out soon enough. It has also effectively replaced Corel’s PaintShop Pro as my go-to for inexpensive photo compositing. It’s become the primary reason my book covers look any good now. And the website I’ve been working on since November of last year: all page images come from composites made with Affinity Photo, and my site couldn’t look any better. Affinity Photo makes me look good, and I have no hair. If that’s not enough reason to get it, then the low one-time cost should seal the deal.

Again, to reiterate my cons from Affinity Designer (and this is fair because they both use the same architecture and share many of the same interface tools), I’m not experienced enough with even higher-end products (like Adobe Photoshop, for example) to make claims about the features they offer that Affinity Photo doesn’t. That said, I do know what I want Photo to do that it can’t do, and what I want it to do is to import Photoshop “actions,” which I think are just macros, so that I can buy the good ones off Design Cuts or some other online design resource and use them in my photos. In other words, I want it to do what Adobe Photoshop can do, but so far it can only do about 80%. That’s plenty, but it’s not everything. I want everything. I also want a pizza. We can’t have everything. (But I can have a pizza.)

Mike
Mike
Marketing consultant in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affinity Photo: The Best Photo Editing Software You'll Ever Use

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Affinity Photo. The interface was easy to learn and the features were very versatile. I was able to easily improve the quality of my photos and add personal touches with ease. I would definitely recommend this software to anyone looking for an easy-to-use photo editor.

Affinity Photo is a powerful photo editing software that has everything you need to get the most out of your photos. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you'll love the easy-to-use interface and the wide range of features. And the low price, you just buy it once!

While I really like the wide range of features and easy-to-use interface, I didn't like that there wasn't a built-in way to create photo collages. It would be great if there was an easier way to combine several photos into one cohesive image. But with some easy tutorials you can make these really fast!

Tony
Tony
Director Web Technology in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Dream Come True

Kommentare: I love how each of the Affinity applications work together. I seamlessly move from Designer to Photo and back.

Affinity Photo offers tremendous value. It is on par with Photoshop in all essential features, and surpasses Photoshop in many features. I love that it has a simple help feature that assists in using each tool. The absolute best feature? The wide assortment of export options.

Affinity could do a better job in promoting add-ons and feature extensions. I use Photo for work and hobby and I didn't realize it could be used masterfully for astrophotography until I saw a video online.

Warren
Warren
Developer Advocate in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ditch the Adobe Creative Cloud subscription

As I occasionally use photo editing software in my field of work, for some of additional edits. Opening existing photoshop PSD files was a great WIN for me, and having a one off fairly priced piece of software was more appealing to me than getting sucked into the monthly subscription with Adobe Creative cloud. I have tried the accompanying iPad app and find it’s also nice to work with as well from desktop and iPad. Give it a go I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Some of the habits and keyboard shortcuts from Adobe Photoshop are hard to forget and learning a few different approaches to some things takes time to learn.

Antonia
Antonia
Marketer Freelance in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Starting now with editing photos? Start with Affinity

Kommentare: I'm not a professional graphic designer but with Affinity I am now able to do simple yet professional works. First of all it has a super affordable price: I hate this trend of subscriptions everywhere, for literally anything, it's expensive - especcialy if you dont' know exactly what you'll do with a software. Then it comes with a great collection of video tutorial, easy to understand even for me that I'm not english mothertongue; this allowed me to learn lots of stuff about photo editing and now I can manage every aspect of my job without evere asking to professional designer.

It's a real, reliable, professional software at a fixed (low) price.

My only quibble is that it takes a while to load itself. I have a Macbook Pro 2015 and it was once super quick, so recently I reset the entire Mac, on order to have it clean and fast: disappointedly Affinity still take long time to be ready.

Christopher
Influencer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

A great program that you can buy rather than subscribe to.

Kommentare: The program has everything I need. I may not use it all the time, but when I do, it has never let me down.

That you could actually purchase the program rather than subscribe to use it. And it still gets it's updates after a few years of using it.

Some minor learning curves due to being used to other programs, but once learned, I can't complain.

Hailey
Student in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Forget about Adobe Photoshop - Get this!

Kommentare: This is the best investment I have ever made! Please stop wasting your money on Adobe Photoshop's monthly fees and just get Affinity Photo and Designer.

This is almost identical to Adobe Photoshop but it struggles less in terms of loading and is a one time payment.

To achieve the full effect of Adobe Photoshop with Affinity software you need at least both Affinity Photo and Designer, Publisher goes beyond Adobe Photoshop's capabilities.

Marie
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Photoshop Replacement

I like that I can do the basics of Photoshop within this application.

There is a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to do all the things I was used to doing in Photoshop. The "personas" are a bit confusing for me but I am able to get done what I need to as a cover designer.

Marshall
Content Creator - Art Director in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Does everything you need to do to create dynamic graphics and images!

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a professional grade graphics image tool that is easy to use. If you are use to working in "Layers" you will find the learning curve isn't that bad like many programs out there. I use this mostly to create logos for clients, PNG images for YouTube content, and creating text and graphics to use in video editing software. I've even made multi layered scenes/graphics using Affinity Photo in my films and animated them. Want examples? Go look at the thumbnails, Community Tab, and even watch some of the videos ( Episode Seven of "Selkirk Mountain Sasquatch with Bill Bisson" where I do an animated moon over a lake at night image. ) The channel is Selkirk Range Sasquatch! All done using Affinity Photo! It's the only graphic software I use!

First off this is a professional grade software with lots of tools available to make quality graphics and images. Second; The cost is completely affordable ( Pay for it initially and no ongoing monthly or yearly fees ) It does everything I need to do to create dynamic Designs, images, thumbnails, logos, text & graphics for promotional materials.

I haven't figured out yet all of the tools available in Affinity, so this may just be me, but when wanting to adjust a single layer using the options in the adjustment tab - it wants to adjust all of the layers. I get around it by opening a new window, copy/paste, adjust image as needed and copy/paste back into main project.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Looking to try Photoshop? Use this instead

Kommentare: If you are a business heavily invested in Adobe, the cost of switching may not be worth it. For everyone else, Affinity can save you insane amounts of money. As a casual photographer, I did not rely on many of Adobe's enterprise-oriented features (and related price tag). I got it on discount, but even at normal pricing, Adobe cannot compete for casual users.

The photoshop-like interface made it easy to switch over as a casual user with very little learning curve

Having to update by downloading an EXE from a website rather than having an app like Creative Cloud desktop is an annoyance

Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

A solid photo editor for your design arsenal

Kommentare: Never looked back since switching about two years ago

Affinity Photo contains most of the powerful feature anyone needs in their daily workflows and integrates seamlessly with their other softwares, Affinity Designer and Affinity Publisher, in a way that allows you to switch modes and work on design and layouts from within the same application in a breeze.

Feature set is more limited than the competition with lots of more advanced feature having been stripped out in favor of speed and utility, namely automated actions, AI image editing, etc.

Cliff
Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great PS alternative

Kommentare: Firstly, I hate paying for an expensive monthly subscription. Affinity has a pay once w/ free upgrades within the same major version. Its on V 2.x and version 1.x is still a good program just no longer updated.Sure there are some features in PS that are missing (eg AI and a the more esoteric editing tools) but if you just want a solid image editor that has an Illustrator type companion, check out Affinity

Has all the basic image editing tools I need. For a newbie there are sufficient YT tutorials to get you started along with a useful FB users group

Its workflow and interface took some getting use to and it does crash occasionally. There are times when I am lazy that it came with a bunch more brushes and presets built in out of the bow

Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective app, but hard to learn

Kommentare: I found it extremely powerful, but also complicated. 20+ years ago we had to use fancy apps since there was nothing else. Now, for simple tasks, like clearing skin and adjusting brightness you can use free photo editor on your smartphone. However, if you wish to dwell into advanced features, this is a great app, and well worth the cost. Wife and I are planning to use it more in a near future.

It lot of functionality. You can it as beginner, intermediary, and expert. We are able to greatly enhance our photos by simple features, such us - minimize pixilation, adjust brightness, remove objects, layer manipulation. Layout is customizable. Unlike several similar aps it has several "Persona buttons". You can chose Photo persona (basics described above), Liquidity persona (liquid effect like style editing), Develop persona, and few more.

Without tutorials its very hard to understand. Its not one of those aps you can explore and discover by using.

Sebastian
Product Designer in Deutschland
Sport, Selbstständig

A nice complement to Affinity Designer.

Kommentare: Although I don't heavily edit photos, it is a great tool to use in conjunction with Affinity designer. It is a nice tool when you need a quick and easy way to edit photos. It has the more powerful features, which I have played around with and these are very good, but it is a much less overwhelming tool that can fit a variety of needs unlike Photoshop.

Easy to use and great for editing photos. It has a comparable level of features to Photoshop, which are just as powerful, and in some cases are even better. The interface is very intuitive and it is a pleasure to use.

Some compatibility issues with some types of files.

Sean
Account Executive in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what you need it for, it does

Feels familiar enough to make the jump from Photoshop. For me it's a perfect fit to mock up/change up images really quickly.

Seems to take longer to start up these days. But that's a small issue.

Elizabeth
Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative for Photoshop

I'm new to the photo editing hobby and wanted something similar to Photoshop but at a better cost. Affinity photo was the perfect solution to that! I love that it features basically everything that Photoshop does but at a fraction of the price. Nice interface, smooth interactions, and very accessible on my iPad

There's a pretty steep learning curve when getting started with this software. I had only minimal photoshop knowledge, and figured that this app would have some tutorials or walkthroughs to help me on my editing journey. I was able to find some on YouTube but would have preferred some examples on the app instead.

abdo
Engineer in Ägypten
Architektur & Planung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent image editor for architecture

The program is so powerful either many features to improve real estate images. The pricing is fair.

It has too many tools that could take a lot of time to learn.

Ivan
Ivan
Marketing Director in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Photoshop alternative

Kommentare: Very positive and reliable. Cuts out monthly costs and delivers very powerful software.

Comprehensive Photoshop alternative with feature parity but faster and better export options. Very easy to pickup being an avid Photoshop user for the last decade and the price point makes it an absolute no brainer.

Nothing so far - there is a bit of a discovery phase to mirror certain actions or functions of Photoshop. Once you get thru that loop, Affinity Photo sits in the same league of the art software.