Über Tolteck

Tolteck, the best software for estimating and invoicing, built for contractors. Suits self-employed persons and small companies (< 5).

Erfahre mehr über Tolteck

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Tolteck bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Bruce matthews M.
Concreter in Australien

Tradie app

I'm with service seeking,but prefer this to quote from as tradify app which own the job app is to confusing ,time consuming.

Toltec app works out my taxable income with ease

Vindya P.
Director in Sri Lanka
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Tolteck Software

Kommentare: Time saved
Easy to enter
Easy to work

It is easy to create quotes & invoices Include auto calculations

We need to edit option for Designation/Qty/ unit price/ tax/ Total excl Tabs We required to multy currency facility ($ & Rupees) We need to insert New Rows & Columns No need to project address area

Kyle B.
development in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Improvements

Kommentare: Overall satisfied with the software at this price point.

It’s easy to use and cost efficient.

The invoice portion needs to auto stamp when paid and calculate invoice when past it’s due date.

Jared G.
Ceo in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jared GC. Invision Design Construction.

Kommentare: Overall I really like and use it. We also use joist when clients pay credit but for bids I prefer tol

I like the format and professionalism the documents present for my clients.

Wish there was an up charge feature, so I can add my contractors fees. Also adding lines when editing back is a pain. Last is there is no direct payment option for my clients.

Joshua C.
onwer in Australien

grate quoting program

Kommentare: don't mind it at all

grate quoting program easy to use just need to be fixed us as in when sending invoices need to have like a cc bracket add into the program and when to send final invoices when getting a deposit need to be fixed up but other than that love the program.

nothing as the program is good and easy to use

Mike T.
Vice President in USA

Tolteck is in check

Kommentare: I have created a more robust quote and detail for my customers to navigate. With matching invoicing and reports, it's a win-win situation. Totally happy!

I enjoy the ease of access and prompt results I see when I use the software. It's like a mini-office staff at my fingertips.

Integration was a snap and easy. I would love to see an integrated landing page for my business that I could use to direct my traffic or customers to. Some available pics and business plugs or current blog to entice more clients. Again, an added service, kind of a one-stop-shop.

Washington B.
Director in UK

My experience with Tolteck

Kommentare: It is a great aquisition because it gives my quoytes and invoices the professional look which is always important

The layout of the quotes and invoices user friendly mode. In addition the retreival of information used on previous quotes

The email aspect of it, sometimes the emails dont go through as intended

Jason S.
owner in Australien

My experience

Kommentare: Good

The more I use Tolteck the easier it gets, it has lots of functions that make it easy for me to use and achieve the invoice or quote i was looking for.

Nothing found it very useful in every way, the system seems to be easy to achieve what most businesses want simplicity .

Adrian B.
Installation kitchen/Bathroom in UK

Adrian

Kommentare: Very good

It’s easy and quick very easy for me to do my invoices and quotes

When you automate the sentence you need to click forward otherwise it disappears

Valentin D.
Builder in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tolteck isnt the cheapest but the one which works very well and so easy

you can save all your custumers details and reuse them in future for another quote/invoice

one thing will work well and that will be to have a 1 subtotal of material 2 subtotal of labor 3 final total