PosterBooking Erfahrungen

Über PosterBooking

First 10 screens FREE, additional screens £2/month. Upload images and videos and manage remotely. Fast, simple and easy to use.

Erfahre mehr über PosterBooking

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu PosterBooking

4,9

PosterBooking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PosterBooking bereits verwendet?

Ben P.
Communications Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy so far. Easy to set up.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the features available at the free level, and I'm still contemplating which paid features we'll need to implement fully.

This is very easy to set up and the well designed user interface makes it easy to train others on. I also like the simplicity of using Fire Sticks.

It seems like bulk selection would make content management much easier. The ability to select all or select a range of images would speed up my workflow a lot. Whether for deleting images or adding them to playlists.

Mike R.
Manager in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, I recommend this program. In fact, I have already started helping a colleague from another place to set this up for his business.

This software is very easy to use and is great for small businesses that utilize less than 10 screens. It is usually free for less than 10 screens but still a good price per screen after 10 screens. I have searched through plenty of digital board programs that want more money for a lot less. The customer support has been very helpful every time I reach out to them on chat.

I wish there was an easier way to upload google slides to the board other than url. This is incase the internet goes out, it will continue to play. You are able to do this if you save the slides as a video and upload that but takes a little bit of time and not instantaneous.

Filipe M.
Mr. in Portugal
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Post Your Event

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: No problems for now

Less than 10 minutes to get how to work with, simply genius

Upload a picture with a name, I would like to replace it without having to replace again on every playlist. And a Samsung App would be great

Chad Y.
Director of Worship Arts in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PosterBooking is Likely Your Answer

Kommentare: Customer service for PosterBooking is unparalleled! The creators are personal and available to help answer questions and troubleshoot. I wish I needed to interact with them more, but, honestly, since their product has been so dependable, I haven't needed to! There is also a very active community of users available to help support and encourage each other.

Simply put, PosterBooking is an amazing, easy to set up, deploy, and manage, piece of software that lives quietly in the background--and one we couldn't live without! We use PosterBooking in a church setting for digital signage. I found and compared dozens of other options but found this to not only have the right price point, but to have just the features we needed in a clean, easy-to-use interface. The software doesn't take long to set up and works well with Amazon Fire Sticks. It just works--and does its job in the background--so that we can put our focus on people!

The product is very simple to use. I know they continue to roll out new features and updates at a reasonable pace. I would like to see some options for multi-user logins. While content management is simple, I'd love to see the ability to group content into folders (perhaps for multiple users or events/projects) and the ability to sync content with a cloud storage option like Google Drive or OneDrive.

Sarah B.
Office Administrator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall expiernece has been great. I find it so easy to brodcast updates and birthdays throughout our company. I also think the fact that the slides play all day on a loop help reminding employees.

I really like how user friendly PosterBooking is. I was able to pick up the software quickly and I rarely ever have issues.

The only issue I ever run into is how fast it updates on our screens. Sometimes I find myself having to manually update the screens.

Eric B.
Director of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Get the word out!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent...customer service helped when needed...easy to implement and use

Digital signage that is a great value and easy to use

Add to playlist button is only at the bottom of the content so you have to scroll once you choose. If you have a lot of content it just takes a little time vs. if there was also an add button on the top or side

Mateo E.
VP Operations in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have searched for 3 years for a good product - this is it!!

Kommentare: I was relying on a Firefox integration with Fire TV OS but it suddenly lost support. Thank goodness I found PosterBooking!!

I love how intuitive the software is. I was up and running in 30 minutes.

I would love to be able to tell if any display has turned off for whatever reason.

Jodi O.
Marketing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great program!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great program.

Being able to manage the information remotely is a great feature. I am able to use it anywhere, even when on vacation.

It took a while to learn how to use the software. The mobile app isn't as user-friendly as the online version and some features don't work.

Pritesh H.
Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best iv seen of this type

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

easy to use and plug n play like. very helpful team who will sort any issues out in short time

not having a app to make it easy to upload from phone but that knit picking and easy to get around that too

Nikki L.
Tech Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PosterBooking has been a wonderful addition to our messaging system.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very impressed with PosterBooking, it's the ease of use and overall integration into our messaging system.

Posterbooking is easy to use and allows us to create digital signage that is eye-catching. I also like the weather app that can be used as add in app.

It would be nice if Posterbooking could partner with a company like Canva to help create images and digital grpahics

Jorge R.
General Manager in Mexiko
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and simple signage solution

Kommentare: It is a great platform simple enough to be used by everyday people

The platform is easy to use, and very user friendly. I highly recommend this for the small user that need to add a simple and effective information kiosk

A minor annoyance but sometimes amazon pushes an update that will mess something up.

Andre D.
Ceo in UK
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

5 Star PosterBooking

Kommentare: Very good

Uk based very responsive in the WhatsApp group 10 free screens so you can start and really check it out.

A little simple but that’s not always a bad thing.

Yusuf V.
Owner in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vuka Digital Co

Kommentare: im creating a service to businesses ,giving them an opportunity explain there services to there customers

Very simple to use and and quick upload as videos especially for a beginner

None ,it currently supports all my needs