Filtern nach:

Über Instashowing

We help real estate agents simplify the chaos of showing appointment scheduling.

Erfahre mehr über Instashowing

Matt T.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Realtors!

Kommentare: COVID created a huge need for this type of product and Calendly had issue with multiple properties. This product solved that issue for me.

This product is very easy to set up and use. I love how I can use it with multiple properties to set up showings.

My least favorite feature is how you set up times that the property is unavailable for showings. You have to set various times such No showings between 7:30am and 9am then another time that says no showings from 8pm tp 10pm . It would be so much easier to say showings from 9am to 8pm

Indalecio "andy" D.
Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform and easy to use

Love that we can have more than one client set up to receive showing notifications and you are not limited to just a phone number or an email, but rather have the option for both. Very easy platform to utilize and only takes 3-5 minutes to set up each listing

No cons that I can think of at this moment... great software!

Matt S.
real estate agent in USA

Instashowing

I like that agents can go to the listing on the software and request a showing without having to make a phone call. As a user, I have several options to choose from depending on how large my business is.

An app should be developed for the cell phone. They don't currently have the software set up for cell phone platform. The local MLS has restricted access to it's listing software to a single showing service software. This particular software does not have access to the MLS.

Ellie G.
Principal Broker/Owner in USA

Great Tool!

Kommentare: When we have 30 showings over a weekend it saves SO much time of calling us, calling the client, calling the agent, mixups, tracking, etc... We also don't have agents falling all over eachother.

We absolutely LOVE Instashowing and the amount of time saved when scheduling appointments for our showings!!!

Agents that are not "tech savvy" sometimes have a hard time understanding how to do it the first time for some reason.... I have no idea why, but they do. Once we show them how and walk them through it, then hopefully it becomes a normal practice and easier in the future.

Christine T.

Amazing Product - Easy to Use

Kommentare: Amazing. In fact, two top competitors (agents) in my area have started using it after I introduced it to our market!
The ONE thing I would love to see is it integrated into our MLS. (MLSPIN)

It's easy to use and the agents who schedule with it also have an easy time using it.

I wish I could add information about open house times or automated notes back to the agent who signed up for a slot.

Wayne W.

Great alternative

This system is easy to use and my clients

No Spanish text feature for my clients. .

Samantha T.

Simple and Cost Effective

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a great experience.

Recently, we started a real estate team and were searching for alternatives to ShowingTime since the monthly fees are so high. Instashowing is very cost effective and simple to use. Only takes a few minutes to input a listing/get it ready.

Not having an MLS Integration for booking directly has been a small hassle. A lot of agents won't click on the link we supply since they have to copy/paste it into their browser. I still end up fielding a handful of appointments or spend time redirecting other realtors on how to book. We also have to remember to cancel/disable the link when a home goes pending (ShowingTime automatically does this since it is integrated with the MLS in out market) Other simple things would definitely be a bonus. For example, more options for minimum lead time requirements or more options for who can approve listings.

Mark P.
Realtor, Broker/owner in USA

Instashowing for Real Estate listings

Kommentare: I have had several conversations with Instashowing staff since July 2020. They are receptive to improvement suggestions and seem truly intent on continuing to develop a good working product.

Instashowing is an easy to navigate and intuitive calendar program. It allows for direct scheduling for vacant properties - or Agent approved option - or Seller approved option. My Seller's find it very easy to receive and approve potential appointments by text. I find it a big plus to compare viewings by agents and clients as noted in the MLS with showing appoints and contacts made in Instashowing. This information gives me another touch point with my Sellers for how our marketing is going in real time.

Don't really have any negatives. Perhaps the master calendar could be tweaked a little.

Melissa C.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Perfect to keep your sellers engaged!

Kommentare: AWESOME!!!!!!!!1

That sellers can manage appointments which saves me time!

Wish there was a note option under Realtors who have shown it

Crystal S.

Instashowing software

Kommentare: Overall very positive

Glad to have an option other than ShowingTime!

Difficult to set the hours. Would love an easier way to schedule.

Ralph O.
Principal Broker in USA

Refreshing New Tool for Real Estate Showing Management

Kommentare: Instashowing is a refreshing tool in an industry full of outdated technology solutions. the interface is easy to use and simple to deploy. They have the basics covered and I look forward to enhancements to come.

The interface is easy to use and simple to deploy.

Basic functionality at this time. Looking forward to upgrades

Colette T.

Makes life easier!

Kommentare: It's been well received by other agents too!

The ability to schedule showings on the go is amazing. Keeps all the appointments at a glance.

In the early days there were some glitches and difficult to reach anyone at the company.

Carissa D.
Licensed TX Realtor in USA

Great Alternative

Kommentare: This software is a strong alternative to other platforms

I like that scheduling a showing is simple to use and each property has their own link.

I’ve been told by multiple agents trying to reschedule that they’re unable to reschedule. It comes through on my end, but they get an error message on their end.