Über MakeStoryBoard

Storyboard-Lösung, mit der Teams zusammenarbeiten, Skizzen oder Beschreibungen hinzufügen können, um Ideen auszutauschen, Ideen auf Drahtmodellen einzusehen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über MakeStoryBoard

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu MakeStoryBoard

5,0
5,0

MakeStoryBoard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du MakeStoryBoard bereits verwendet?

Testimony
Testimony
Writer in Nigeria
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Your Go-to Storyboard Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

MakeStoryboard is easy to set up. A few clicks here and there will do the trick!. I love the fact that you can start planning your story from scratch, using the pencil and marker tool, you can draw out what you want everything to look like. You can never loose track of your progress! MakeStoryboard keeps your data updated and you can retrieve everything.

No Cons with MakeStoryboard everything sits the right way!

Antwort von MakeStoryBoard

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy storyboarding process;)

Ganthet
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

MakeStoryBoard is what I have been looking for

This storyboard app has all the features that I need while being FAR more affordable than competing storyboard apps

I have not found anything that I dislike so far

Razvan
Project Manager and Animator in Rumänien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The only storyboard app I sticked with

Kommentare: From great and beyond. Clients are happy with this way of sharing storyboards and we are happy that we found a very simple solution to just drag and drop artwork into cells, easily organize them and share with clients.

I am a video producer and animator and during my 11 + years of doing animations I used a lot of storyboard apps. So far MakeStoryboard is the only app that resisted the time test. All the other apps were full of bugs, non-functional in critical times or too expensive. I found a great balance with Makestoryboard even if the app is not perfect and it could be improved a lot. But customer support is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] treats me less as a client and more as a friend and it's very helpful in fixing the bugs I report.

There were a series of bugs that I reported during the years but luckily all of them have been fixed which made MakeStoryboard a stable solution for our company.

Amy
Artist/ Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MakeStoryBoard made my day!

Kommentare: An affordable and competent storyboard app that lets freelancers breathe a sigh of relief. All the
features you need without the monetary hassle.

Easy to use, easy to implement, and without a doubt less expensive than the competing storyboard apps

There are cons? I don't see them... This product checks all the necessary boxes.

Alex
ceo in USA

Easy and Fast

Kommentare: All positive. Exactly what we've needed.

Intuitive way to build and edit storyboards quickly. It has the core features that you need, it responds well to re-arranging scenes and images, and you can choose your export format and layout. It's exactly what I was looking for and has already saved HOURS of work.

I've had a few upgrade requests that they implement almost immediately. No complains