Über Peppertype

Peppertype hilft dir, mehr Ideen für deinen nächsten Blog-Post, deine nächste Produkteinführung oder deine nächste Werbekampagne zu generieren. Die Lösung basiert auf der GPT3-Technologie.

Erfahre mehr über Peppertype

I love the simplicity and usability of the product.

It does have a bit of hit and miss to it with content suggestions.

Bewertungen zu Peppertype

Peppertype hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 520 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Peppertype bereits verwendet?

Zach
Zach
Digital Marketer in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Phenomenal AI Content Generation Tool That Delivers Tangible Results - FAST!

Kommentare: Peppertype's outputs are certainly pleasing to me. It serves all my needs and helps me to generate quality content in less time, especially when I'm stuck.

I have tried so many content generation tools such as Nichesss, CopySmith, Jarvis, Shortly.ai, etc., but Peppertype.ai has definitely become my favorite and go-to tool for content generation. A major reason is the wide range of content options available. There are currently 34 separate content generation options, from suggesting compelling bullet points, YouTube video descriptions, personal bios, blog introductions, or to assist in copywriting with the pain-agitate-solution or AIDA methods.

Peppertype only lets you save generated content right now. However, I'm hoping Peppertype can save activity details as well so that the users can go back and see the past inputs used to generate content.

Antwort von Pepper Content

Thank you so much for your positive review. We're so glad to hear that you've been using Peppertype.ai and that you're making use of the variety of options that are available to you. We've worked hard to make a tool that's easy to use and helps people create great content quickly. We've also got more features in the works and are always happy to hear suggestions for new functionality in the future. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you out here or at support@peppertype.ai.

Adam
Adam
Marketing in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Among some of the Best Ai writer, & it has a great Ui going for it

There are various other writing assistants tools I use on a regular basis. Unfortunately, one could be said that most are strictly content curating tools and not exactly asisting me much on the creative side. I consider Peppertype to be among the best writing assistants available today. But this one is onpar with the rest of the tools I got from Appsumo, like Copysmith, Neuraltext, Contentbot, Frase, writesonic, etc. However, I noticed that Peppertype's content generation seems to be slightly natural, and better than the competitions - even though they are mostly based on the same GPT-3 technology.

Each workpsace is an individual subscription. Would be great to have some kind of folder or workpsace feature for the various teams to store different content. As it is, things from Social meida team, HR department, PR, etc, are all in 1 place. THe current workplace is a solution, but I'd need to pay for the teams to have some kind of structure.

Dee
Dee
Marketing Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Buyer Beware Peppertype.ai Lifetime Deal! Promising Tool with Unfulfilled Promises

Kommentare: My overall experience with Peppertype started positively, with the tool showing great potential for content creation. However, the failure to deliver on the promised lifetime upgrades and the lack of responsiveness from the support team have left me feeling neglected and dissatisfied.

Peppertype.ai offers an innovative AI-driven writing assistant that has the potential to revolutionize content creation. The user-friendly interface, diverse templates, and creative writing suggestions are some of the standout features that I found most appealing.

Despite the promising features, my experience with Peppertype has been marred by unfulfilled promises and lack of customer support. The lifetime deal offered on Appsumo, which promised all future upgrades, has not been honored. My repeated attempts to reach out to their support team have been met with silence, leading to disappointment and frustration.

Rituparna
Rituparna
Founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality over Quantity

Kommentare: Peppertype uses a very capable and quality AI engine to write a very usable text without requiring much modifications for production use. This is a great feat achieved by the team as many companies fail to achieve this level of accuracy.

Peppertype provides very relevant and accurate output for every feature it offers. Most important among them is the content rewriter. Not many AI tools get this content rewriting part right. I assume, it is one of the most difficult AI component to implement. Peppertype has got this one right. It matters to me a lot. I use peppertype along with another tool called CrawlQ. CrawlQ finds relevant content from net against my keywords. However, their content rewriter is not that great. So I leverage Peppertype instead to complete that part of the functionality. And so far, this strategy has been working great

Peppertype offers much less templates compared to competition. For example, wordhero offers much more templates compared to peppertype. However, this is a case of quality over quantity. Many other tools may provide a lot more templates but peppertype provides extremely quality outputs for the limited set of templates it offers

Brian 📸
Brian 📸
Web Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

The All-In-One Writing Tool — For Everyone

Kommentare: I'm not a copywriter by trade. Sure I was always decent at college essays and such, but writing just isn't my profession. I love Peppertype because I can focus on designing my client's websites and upselling them on copywriting later. I don't have to focus on creating bogus headlines or copy for my client's projects because Peppertype does it for me — and damn well.

I love the content expansion tool. I can take small ideas and turn them into full-fledged blog posts in a matter of seconds. The pricing of Peppertype.ai is what really attracted me to the product — I've worked with other AI copy tools that cost nearly $100 per month and this creates just as good of copy, if not better. It's budget friendly, user friendly, and creates amazing content that I'm not afraid to put front and center on the websites I create for my clients.

Peppertype is in its beginning stages and is still growing. While the technology is there, it is still lacking in some content types — this doesn't worry me as there is a Facebook group that the founders are incredibly active in and getting real-world feedback and suggestions from real users.

Joshua
Joshua
Lead Media Buyer in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool that blows a lot of the other competitors out of the water

Kommentare: Great tool overall. Nice UI, very easy to use. I don't have many questions on how to use it because it's so intuitive already. I'm quite certain they will be around for a long time.

With the click of a button, you can create persuasive and highly converting copy. Our time is limited and we have high expectations when it comes to creating content. This is a time-saving and cost-effective solution for us. I use this tool to draft ads, emails, landing pages, and more. Any copywriter looking to improve their skills should consider using this tool.

It doesn't generate long-form content very well, like in Shortly or Jarvis. The shortform outputs like AIDA or PAS aren't long enough to use useable in every scenario

Amit
Amit
CEO, Founder in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Powerful yet simple and clean AI-Powered Content Creation Tool!

Kommentare: I'm a content writer & creator. Being a solopreneur, I have to write epic pillar blog posts and social media content and PepperType helps me greatly in creating quality content at scale.

There are a ton of AI Content generation tools cropping up lately but most of them are pretty mediocre. PepperType is however an exception I must say. It's a great tool that provides users with the ability to have fresh ideas and angles for their copy. It's extremely easy to use and has a clean UI & UX. Even if you're a complete newbie, you will easily be able to use this tool and get great results from it. Like any other tool, it won't completely replace the need for a content writer but it definitely will aid them in creating quality content at scale.

There is very little that I can complain about this tool. It doesn't yet have a long-form editor but it is on their roadmap. So even that would become a non-issue in the near future.

Nafiur
Nafiur
Founder in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very well trained AI writer tool

Kommentare: Overall, I am super impressed with this tool. The quality of the AI output & the sleek UI create a great combination. I am sure it's going to be one of the best tool out there in this niche.

The output of this tool is really impressive. And the speed of the output is just cherry on top. Almost all the outputs are usable & thus saves lot of time to generate awesome content quickly.

The flow of generating long content could be much better. Although the UI is very fast, still there are a lot of in-between steps to create various parts of long content. It should have been a step-by-step process.

Antwort von Pepper Content

Hey Nafiur, Thanks so much for your review! Our goal is always to provide the best experience for our customers and your feedback on how we can improve is crucial. We're continually working on improving the way our tool works and the way it delivers your content. If there's anything else we can do to make Peppertype even better for you, please let us know. We'd love to hear from you!

Aashish
Aashish
Founder & Chief Editor in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A content generation tool that understands different niches

Kommentare: Peppertype is now my go-to content generation tool that reduced my article writing time from 3 hours to 30 minutes. It understands what I want to write which is a great feat. 80% of the generated content stays in the article and copy and I only have to work the remaining 20%.

I loved how they have divided the different sections of a blog and the content tool gives different content based on whether you need it for the intro, conclusion, or as an answer. Moreover, it understands what you need just by your text, keywords, questions, which makes it really good.

I'd love if the same functionality is provided for languages other than English. I didn't quite find European and Asian language support.

Paul
Paul
CEO / SEO Strategist in USA

Solid AI Writing Tool For Generating Ideas

Kommentare: I was trying to brainstorm blog ideas and headlines. This tool made the process much easier than I expected. Toss in my SEO keywords, and get a pile of great title/headline options. I even generated some quick ads and loved what was coming out of this tool.

Peppertype.ai is the easiest AI writing tool I've used, and the output is excellent. I sat down with my editor and compared this with Copysmith for generating content ideas. We did blog posts, ad copy, and more. I'm not a fan of having an AI write everything, but this is a no-brainer for our use case (brainstorming). The content ideas generated were as good if not better than Copysmith. I like having various tools for this type of task, so I can't think of anyone who writes copy that wouldn't benefit from having access to this product.

For my use case (brainstorming ideas), there is no downside. I didn't try generating long-form content.

Sathish
Digital Marketer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Ai Writing Assistance Software

Kommentare: Value for Money and the best tool for social media marketers

Peppertype.ai is a program that I found online that allows you to write blog intros, SEO meta descriptions, Content rewrite, and product reviews using AI. It is a piece of software that uses a text generator to create a fresh copy. If you are looking for a way to save time and energy, this is the tool for you. It is really easy to use and can help you generate thousands of words in minutes, which means you can spend more time doing what you love.

Peppertype should provide single click article generator Sometimes irrelevant content generated by Ai

Mubaraq
Content writer in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fantastic AI writer

Kommentare: I create blogs so easy and i get to insert my keywords for SEO

I love the UI & UX so much. I also love the fantastic quality of my outputs. It basically has everything i need to create blogs and copy for ads and so on.

Well, I don't like the fact that i need to go back and forth to use template, I'd prefer if all the templates are in one place as in merged together, so that when i create blog ideas and select the one i want, it takes to to the intro, the outline and so on.

Bjorn
Founder in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best AI Writers

It excels at helping me bust through writers block. You still have to do a considerable amount of rearranging and editing, but it greases the wheels and helps me get the work done faster.

It would be nice if it had more templates to choose from.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Superb AI writing tool with many features

Kommentare: Excellent, would recommend this to any marketeer from a paid media specialist to a content writer and almost every marketing function in between.

I felt like purchasing Peppertype was a bit of a gamble and not sure how much I'd use it but have found many uses from actual content (needs work) to FAQs to google ads

It does have a bit of hit and miss to it with content suggestions. I used it on Friday and it provided some amazing FAQs but then on Monday it didn't with a different topic. I am more than happy to continue with it as the results have been very good.

Maria
AC Founder in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Excellent AI Writer

1) Excellent output quality - This speaks of how well the people behind PepperType have trained its AI. Investing on training means hours and hours of human power that translates to investment of money. 2) Generous offer for the price - I can't complain about what I get under Tier 3. They offer 70K - up by 20K from the original 50K in response to requests - words per month, not just characters. At least for my own use, that's more than enough. 3) Solid organization behind it - I visited PepperType's website and devoured every important piece of information that i needed, which PepperType has clearly summed up in their FAQ: - a product by Pepper Content which is a Content Marketplace with over 1000+ customers including the likes of Amazon, Facebook, Adobe, - over 45,000+ content creators in text, graphic, and video across all languages - global and local. - raised a total of $4.5M in funding in the last 2 years. I am confident that PepperType is here to stay, and my investment won't be in vain. 4) Promising road map - There are many more features to look forward to, which I'm in no hurry to be served until after the other use cases have fully matured. I prefer quality rather than quantity; however, with how PepperType is going, having both on equal footing is not far in sight. 5) Customer responsiveness - PepperType is listening to Sumoling's requests as reflected on immediate changes to word count. Thanks for this! On a personal note, response to my support ticket took

I look forward to the fiction writing component of Peppertype to cater to my artistic need.

Antwort von Pepper Content

Hi Maria Thank you for your detailed review. We're really glad you're enjoying Peppertype and it makes us happy to hear that you've found customer service to be responsive. You're right that demand for fiction writing is something that's definitely on our roadmap, it's just a matter of prioritizing what features to add and when. We'd love to hear from you about any other features you'd love to see on our roadmap, you can do that here - https://roadmap.peppertype.ai/ Thank you so much for taking the time to review Peppertype!

Jérémy
Designer, Brand Strategist in Frankreich
Design, Selbstständig

Top notch AI content tool, you'll be surprised

The quality of generated content is top-notch. I was genuinely surprised and impressed with this: I had tried a number of content generator tools in the past, but they were very lacking in quality: it seemed like they just produced longer synonyms for my inputs, or straight out copied content from other websites. Peppertype doesn't. It creates original content. Even better, the tools seem to understand your intent, and propose you with ideas and possibilities you hadn't necessarily envisioned, but that will make your content better — which of course means happier readers, more conversions, etc. It may not be a "one-click-and-done" content factory, simply because that's unrealistic (it cannot know/decide for you what you want to write about or what which angle to choose), but it is an EXTREMELY helpful tool to assist you in your writing. It will allow you to gain a ton of time, present you with options you hadn’t considered, and get your creative fluids going. I, fact, I officially dubbed it my new writing wingman! It's also very handy for a LOT of use cases: emails, Facebook posts, titles, blog post ideas… plenty of choice there, and chances are, if you there's something you need to write, Peppertype has a tool dedicated to it.

The tool is still young, and at times, it shows. What do I mean by that? Well, the UX could be made a bit smoother, some additions I'd personally like to see aren't implemented yet… But they're all being worked on. In fact, the team is very receptive to feedback and from what I've seen, the tool evolves rapidly. I'd go as far as saying this relative “youth” is an asset: by starting to use it now instead of holding out, you can lock in a great price (if you've ever passed on a similar tool before and regretted it once its price skyrocketed — *cough* Jarvis *cough cough* — you know what I'm talking about 😉). You can even influence the future of the tool by requesting features you'd personally like to see implemented. If that's not a good thing, I don't know what is!

Md Mahbub
Md Mahbub
Digital Strategist in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An affordable AI Writing Tool with better future!

Kommentare: Peppertype’s inbuilt AI-powered software can be seen as a double-edged sword. Although it does a great job of editing and improving your work, it’s not perfect. Compared to other similar software such as Grammarly or Hemingway, the AI of Peppertype seems to be underdeveloped. Before you use any software to edit your work, make sure to check its reviews and ratings as it might prove to be a fault in your business.

Generate better content in less time. Those who used scalenut AI can relate the similar framework with this tool. Peppertype offers almost the same frameworks like scalenut but in more affordable price. Frankly speaking, although the output isn't very similar to scalenut AI since its more aged than peppertype but if you do research of the developers and company then you will surely invest some bulks for peppertype. It's a good tool which is being updated constantly from the dev's end so it might be really powerful withing 1yr i hope. If you are a marketer or a content writer that needs support for writing then you can choose peppertype tool as second backup. There are some offers as LTD is available on some sites you can grab the deals.

The output of the tool is somewhat not up to the mark in some frameworks. Hopefully, their respective support team forwarded the issue and really working at full pace to fix things up! Peppertype is a hybrid of automated and human content, which is why it is hard to predict its effectiveness. The content created by such tools are not entirely relevant, and will not fulfill the purpose the client expects it to. In addition, the content is not up to the mark in terms of quality. A human writer has a consciousness of a human reader and is able to generate relevant and useful content. However, this is not the case with Peppertype, and it might create content that is useless for the reader.

Peppertype is amazing!

Kommentare: Peppertype is a great AI writing assistant for anyone looking to improve their writing. The app has a ton of great features, social media, blog writing, and copywriting that can help you produce high-quality content. Additionally, Peppertype is affordable and easy to use, making it a great value for the money. However, like all apps, Peppertype has its pros and cons. Overall, though, Peppertype is an excellent tool for improving your writing skills and is well worth the money.

Peppertype AI Writing Assistant has a great user interface. I like the speed and quality of output. The tool is fast and easy to use.

Peppertype AI Writing Assistant is a great tool to help improve your writing, but there are a few things I don't like about it. The confusing credits system is one of them. It's not always clear how you're supposed to give credit to the sources you used when writing your paper. The long form editor is still a beta version and needs some work. Overall, Peppertype AI Writing Assistant is a helpful tool, but there are still some areas that need improvement.

Ken
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Example of what this software can do.

My Input: 1. Product/Brand name: peppertype.ai 2. Tell us about this product: AI Writing Tool that uses GPD3 and the results are great 3. What do you like about the product? uses gpt3, great results, save time Result 1: Before finding peppertype.ai, I was trying to work with freelancers for my copywriting needs. This was really time consuming and I wasn't getting the results that I wanted. I had heard about Peppertype.ai and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! It took me about 5 minutes to get started and the results were great. I'll definitely be using this service again. Result 2: We offer an online writing service that provides quality content for our clients, and we wanted to find a copywriting tool that would help us create compelling ad copy, landing pages, emails, and other forms of online copy. I found a tool called peppertype.ai that uses GPT3 and it is easy to use. It took me a few minutes to create a campaign and start writing new content, and the results were great. The tool is affordable, and it helped us create ad copy with ease! Result 3: I'm working on a new project and wanted to test out a new tool for writing content and came across this. Peppertype.ai is a new AI-powered content generation tool that has been getting great reviews and has helped thousands of people write content for their websites, blogs, landing pages, emails, campaigns and more. I used this tool for the first time and was able to write a full 600-word article in less than 5 min

More Credits!! I feel the more credit the better to put this software to use. Need ability to write 1-3k words blog in 1 click.

Wow! - Time-Saving | Content Ideas

Kommentare: I use Peppertype to rewrite client blogs. It saves me a great amount of time and I have not been disappointed yet.

Peppertype is a fantastic product. I have tried many AI content writers, and Peppertype, without a doubt, is the best. The output it generates is well written and very usable. The bottom line is that this is an excellent tool. Peppertype's AI-powered text generation system leverages GTP-3 from OpenAI to generate the text based on keywords and descriptions you give it. It will not do everything for you, but you can put your content generation on 80% auto-mode with 90% linguistic accuracy! Peppertype can help you with various content types ranging from Google & Facebook Ads to Branding/Product descriptions, Blog Ideas, Content Rewriting, and more. Peppertype allows you to enter 600 characters at a time which is a definite plus, double what some competitors allow. Overall, UI is sleek and intuitive; the UX is simple, navigation smooth, and no steep learning curve.

So far, there is nothing I dislike about Peppertype. They are one of the best.

Steven
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using AI generated content

Kommentare: Excellent app, I was able to easily write quality content very quickly with this program. I was able to use it for blogs, product reviews, and articles. I have tried several other similar programs, and this is the best I have seen so far.

I've purchased several ai apps on AS to help me increase my output. It is amazing how rapidly the genre is improving. It is infinitely easier to start with something reasonable and then improve it than it is to start from scratch. Peppertype.ai makes it to obtain reasonable starting content for a wide variety of areas, such as blogs, marketing, and even product reviews. Peppertype.ai is a great tool for creating content. One example is generating product reviews. For example, I used it as a starting point for this review! The software is able to learn the writing style of the reviewer, so it can be used for more than one person. The tool has a large library of predefined writing topics so that you can quickly get started writing. Just generate multiple, alternative content, choose what sounds the best, organize, edit, and done.

It would be much easier if the software provided its own editor customized to work with alternative versions of the same content.

Mark

Impressive AI Tool With Quality Output

Kommentare: Overall, I've had very good results with Peppertype, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this product grows over time.

More and more AI content writing tools are popping up each week, and I've used several of the most popular ones. What impressed me the most was the quality of the output that Peppertype.ai produced. I main use content tools to help me with my marketing and website copy, and I'm starting to use them with blog post creation. It's making me a more effective writer, but one of the critical things to remember is that it is a tool to help you write. It's not supposed to do all the work for you. You have to give it good context as to what you need before it can produce an output. Some other tools I've used produced mediocre results but most of the generations I got from Peppertype.ai were usable.

At the present moment, the only thing that I find lacking with Peppertype.ai is the lack of a built-in long-form editor. As I understand, that is a work in progress and should be coming soon. Once it's available, I believe it will make Peppertype on equal playing ground with the other popular AI content creation tools.

Advait
Advait
Founder in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best AI Content Solution out there!

Peppertype.ai is an artificial intelligence based solution which creates high quality content for businesses. This tool provides a great way to come up with content for your website and social media campaigns. Peppertype is a very easy tool to use. The tool can be used in the browser and you can start within a few minutes. The tool basically asks you for your product and a few keywords. Based on this information, it provides you with a list of ideas and phrases. Overall, I think this is a great tool to help you come up with content ideas, inspiration for the content and original references for the content. It can give you a great starting point to create your own content. It is a great solution for online marketing teams, freelancers, professionals to eliminate writer's block and get inspired by better content creation for ad copies, landing pages, search engines, social ads and creatives. It generates content which gives you the inspiration to get that creative juice flowing. It is easy to use and time saving. It helps you with ideation and eliminates writer's block. The best part is that it is affordable.

The Artificial Algorithm can get better.

Kamal
Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peppertype is a problem for all other copywriting tools

Kommentare: Dazzling….love it

Seamless and very easy to navigate the dashboard

Having to pay for it although it’s worth every dime…

Brian
Owner in Irland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A good product at a very affordable price point.

Kommentare: It's good for content creation and getting you started. It certainly cuts down on content creation even if you have to do a bit of editing.

Content is the foundation of any online marketing strategy. Without it, you'll have a hard time attracting customers and converting them into paying customers.The problem with content creation is that it takes too much time to create high-quality pieces of text for your website or blog posts. Good copywriters are expensive, and they're in short supply on the market right now. Peppertype solves this by using artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to generate content for you at an affordable price point. Their AI technology has been trained on millions of articles from thousands of sources across the web so that we can produce original copy that reads like something written by a human being but without all the fluff and filler used by many other companies in their product descriptions or blog posts.

Sometimes the results make no sense but I presume that this is all part of the learning process, It might also be down to my user inputs.