Filtern nach:

Über AOMEI Partition Assistant

It is a disk imaging solution that helps businesses create, format, delete, merge, and split disk partitions.

Erfahre mehr über AOMEI Partition Assistant

Math Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps Me From Having to Keep Up

In my dos days, then in my Win 95 days... I did all my partition work manually. Somewhere along the way I discovered Partition Magic and got lazy. Then Partition Magic disappeared and I had to find something else. Everything I looked at had some glaring deficiency or cost too much until I found Partition Assistant. It is simple and has no problems I have found. Several alternatives I looked at actually corrupted disks that I attempted to use them on.

I would prefer to have an option to implement it from a control line or at least see the command lines being implemented, but that's only because I'm old school and would like to learn something.

William R.
Professor in USA

The free trial period is a LIE

1 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer service absolutely infuriating. I explained to them more than once what the problem was and I wanted my money back as I was still within the 30 days. They ignored me more than once and made suggestions on how I could fix the problems. Then after ignoring my multiple requests they signed off with the usual 'contact us if you need any more help'. THEY ARE LIARS.

Nothing. Product didn't do its job resulting in data loss that took me days to retrieve.

It trashed my D drive which took me days to fix - and not with their product