AOMEI Partition Assistant Erfahrungen

Über AOMEI Partition Assistant

It is a disk imaging solution that helps businesses create, format, delete, merge, and split disk partitions.

Erfahre mehr über AOMEI Partition Assistant

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu AOMEI Partition Assistant

5,0
5,0

AOMEI Partition Assistant hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du AOMEI Partition Assistant bereits verwendet?

Martin
Martin
Owner, Chief Developer in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

This software saved me money by not having to buy a new hard disk drive.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to install and setup. There are very useful wizards, which guide the user to achieve the results they want.

I purchased Aomei Partition Assistant to migrate my Operating System (Windows 11 Pro) from a hard disk drive to an SSD. The process was very easy, an absolute godsend because I'd had trouble trying to do this with other apps.

There's nothing I dislike about this software, because it does what I need it to do. It's become my go-to app for drive issues.

Math Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps Me From Having to Keep Up

In my dos days, then in my Win 95 days... I did all my partition work manually. Somewhere along the way I discovered Partition Magic and got lazy. Then Partition Magic disappeared and I had to find something else. Everything I looked at had some glaring deficiency or cost too much until I found Partition Assistant. It is simple and has no problems I have found. Several alternatives I looked at actually corrupted disks that I attempted to use them on.

I would prefer to have an option to implement it from a control line or at least see the command lines being implemented, but that's only because I'm old school and would like to learn something.

Richard
Remote Assistant in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best disk management software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have used Partition Assistant as my primary disk management utility for a good while now, and for the most part it does almost everything I need in terms of disk tools. It can even create bootable drives with Windows PE.

Partition Assistant clearly displays all of the information anyone would need to see about a hard drive, disk, SD card, or any other type of storage. It also has any feature or tool you could possibly need to use to work with them.

I'm not sure if it's capable of cloning disks, but if it is it's somewhat well hidden. I did have to download a different software in order to clone a disk. Otherwise, it's very user-friendly.