Filtern nach:

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

  • Gesamt
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Kundenservice

Über Yodeck

Technologie der nächsten Generation für professionelle digitale Beschilderung. Einfach zu bedienen mit leistungsstarken Funktionen und Sicherheitskontrolle auf Unternehmensniveau

Erfahre mehr über Yodeck

Zeigt 402 Bewertungen

Björn G.
Ortsbeauftragter
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2021

"In kurzer Zeit zur lauffähigen Anzeige"

Vorteile: Der Einrichtungsprozess war extrem einfach. Besonders gut ist der WYSIWYG-Editor zur Gestaltung der Anzeige. Sehr hilfreich ist auch der Zeitplan, der es ermöglicht die Anzeigetafel außerhalb der Bürozeiten auszuschalten.

Nachteile: Mit der Einbindung von hochauflösenden Videos gab es einige Probleme sodass schlussendlich Videos komprimiert werden mussten um Abstürze und ruckelnde Bilder zu vermeiden.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2021
Florian S.
IT-Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2021

"Sehr gute Cloud Lösung für Digital Signage"

Kommentare: Wir sind von einer veralteten Software umgestiegen auf Yodeck, der Wechsel war problemlos möglich. Die Rasperrys laufen sehr stabil. Die monatlichen Kosten sind angemessen.

Vorteile: Lässt sich sehr einfach einrichten und administrieren

Nachteile: Leider nur Bezahlung mit Kreditkarte möglich.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2021
Lawrence W.
Lawrence W.
Consultant
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2020

"Product platform"

Kommentare: I am extremely satisfied with Yodeck as both a digital signage and management platform.

Vorteile: I was looking for a digital marketing platform that I could promote to a particular niche market and Yodeck provided most of the features I was looking for. Ease of management, workspaces and user privileges all make this ideal.

Nachteile: The only problem I experienced was with the scheduling module. Not being able to set a schedule to occur on a particular day for a period means a lot of additional manual scheduling.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: piSignage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: The backend management had more features and was easier to understand. Also the user management aspect, combined with work spaces will allow me to give some control to my users while not allowing them to completely mess up the system.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2020
Christopher G.
Instructional Technologist
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2021

"Easy to use digital signage solution for Raspberry PI"

Kommentare: We use Yodeck as an information system in a public high school cafeteria. Students are presented with PSA images, lunch menus, sports schedules, weather reports and a synchronized clock. The system runs 24 hours a day has has done so without error for more than a year now.

Vorteile: Coming from Samsung Magicinfo, Yodeck was far superior in almost every aspect. Wide varieties of media are playable as part of the slide deck, including PDF, images, videos and remote HTML. Our screen sat dead waiting for a solution before we found Yodeck.

Nachteile: The software does require a connection to the home server to operate, would be nice to have a fully offline mode. I haven't had a chance to test how the system would work in a fully offline environment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: piSignage und Screenly

Warum Yodeck gewählt wurde: Poor support from Samsung forced a change to new software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: Compatibility with our PI boxes, outstanding user interface, great customer support.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2021
Nicholas D.
Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    8/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2021

"Great Product for the money"

Kommentare: Just an overall easy way for us to display our menus for guests on multiple screens at the restaurant using a Raspberry Pi connected to the screens to communicate with our main computer. Cheap and cost effective!

Vorteile: Flawless implementation of word documents we use to showcase our beer and wine menus on multiple screens.

Nachteile: Some random connectivity issues that are easily resolved with a call to support. Has been maybe twice in 2 years.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2021
Ken B.
Ken B.
Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    0/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Not worth it"

Kommentare: Poor

Vorteile: Product relativity Easy to use but due to lack of features

Nachteile: Little options for widget. Customer support lousy. No good direction.

Antwort des Softwareanbieters

von Flipnode an 7.4.2020

Hi Ken,

we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping out your Players. Due to the COVID-19 situation, there was a delay in our suppliers shipping out orders. Now, our suppliers have caught up with all pending orders. Our customer support did the best they could to speed things up, I am sorry that we could not serve you as best as possible but it was out of our control.

Concerning features, Yodeck is constantly being developed, so a feature that you might be missing might be released soon. Send over a ticket with your requirements and we can get back to you with estimations on when your required features will be released. If you feel that Yodeck cannot serve your requirements now or in the near future, please reach out and request a refund.

Thank you,
The Yodeck Team

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Mark M.
Franchisee
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2021

"Fantastic and Inexpensive Digital SIgnage Solution for a small restaurant"

Kommentare: Yodeck allowed us to cost-effectively test digital signage in our restaurant and has been a very positive addition to our branding and customer experience efforts. Even with their paid plan ($7.99/screen/month), we've found so many ways to utilize it that we consider it a very high ROI investment.

Vorteile: We wanted something very inexpensive to be able to change the slideshow on the TV in the dining area of our restaurant easily and remotely. Yodeck was amazingly simple to set up, even using your own Raspberry Pi, and the Free lifetime plan for one monitor obviously can't be beaten. We used just the free plan for about a year, but it is so convenient and easy to use remotely that we've gone to the paid plan to use a second screen as a digital menu. We've also designed our upcoming second location specifically to take advantage of 2-3 screens there as well.

Nachteile: You need to invest a bit of time initially to get used to how to upload media, create playlists and schedules, assign things to monitors, etc., but their documentation is clear and thorough. Overall, I'd describe Yodeck as complex, but straightforward.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2021
Jimmy G.
I.T Technician
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2021

"Best digital signage solution we implemented at the ocean reef club"

Kommentare: Overall it has been a positive experience, we previously had an unreliable digital signage platform that frequently failed and in turn created many work order on our end (I.T)
YoDeck solved all of our issues.

Vorteile: How easy it was to learn and teach other users/ departments to self manage their own signage.

Nachteile: I did have a few users express how they would like to have their power point animations play in yo deck.
When uploading power point files that have animations on certain slides, those animations show up as still images.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: piSignage

Warum Yodeck gewählt wurde: used automate for years, newer version was expensive, we wanted something cost effective, easy to use and reliable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: Price and being able to upload power point files which is what we mainly use for signage's. using the free trail helped a lot as well.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2021
Hansel H.
Office Manager
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2021

"Awesome Product."

Kommentare: We did a remodel of our show room and was looking for a way to do digital advertising and pricing. I ran across this product during the search and compared to others on the market YODECK gave you more bang for your buck. After using this product now for over 2 years I would not use anything else.

Vorteile: The ease of use is amazing. Self explanatory and easy to implement

Nachteile: I can't say that I find anything wrong with this product

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ScreenCloud, OptiSigns und REACH

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: Way less expensive and the software looked easier to use.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2021
John C.
Sr. Operations Manager
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    9/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2021

"Great option for DIY or with Yodeck Player"

Vorteile: Ease of use, configurable, feels solid/stable.

Nachteile: I haven't found any yet. I don't know if I saw an option to automatically/remotely update the software on the Yodeck player but it may just be that I haven't noticed it yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: piSignage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: I felt like I needed the added bit of support that came from Yodeck over a truly DIY solution.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2021
Mark F.
Mark F.
Infrastructure Architect
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2021

"Simple and quick digital billboards odne right"

Kommentare: We needed a simple and cost-effective digital billboard solution. We looked at other providers and chose what we realize now, which was the simplest solution out there.

Vorteile: We were able to get it up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Nachteile: We have found nothing negative. It appears to be the best out there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: piSignage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: It was easier to implement than the alternatives.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2021
Harrison W.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2021

"Great Product but does take some getting used to the layers to setup."

Kommentare: In my brief time it is a much more polished product to its competitors and I have many other project sin mind after our testing of it.

Vorteile: Easy of deployment and once you figure it out not to bad over all.

Nachteile: Not all options flow through; for example folders of content to playlists.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: piSignage

Warum Yodeck gewählt wurde: Not liking the way it worked and wanted something a little more polished.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: The clean interface, the still low cost over all, added features like SSO.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2021
Christian B.
Head of Marketing
Marketing & Werbung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2020

"Digital signeage made easy"

Kommentare: With Yodeck we can not only entertain and inform our customers in the waiting areas, but also have the opportunity to provide this service for our customers. Thanks to the highly scalable structure of the system, not only can small individual solutions be created, but customers with multiple locations and company departments can also be wonderfully supplied. We are currently working on connecting the shops of several petrol stations to our system built with Yodeck. The test operations for this are already running extremely promisingly.

Vorteile: The fact that each individual display can be provided with individual content or combined into groups and locations ensures that a wide range of solutions can be implemented. The schedules and playlists are a particularly powerful tool for delivering the right content to the right place at the right time.
With yodeck this is solved much more efficiently than we know from other systems.
User roles and work areas make it possible for technically less experienced people to provide content for the displays without jeopardizing the security and functionality of the entire system.
Anyone who knows other solutions knows that this cannot be taken for granted.
We are happy to now not only be able to use the various possibilities ourselves, but also to have found an extremely interesting new product for our customers.

Nachteile: In the beginning, some processes were much more complex, not clearly explained, poorly labeled or misleadingly translated. In addition, some functions that were important to us were missing. However, since the software is continuously being improved, these problems could gradually be resolved, so that Yodeck has now become a powerful tool at a fair price that flexibly adapts to the needs of the users. For digital menu boards, we would like to be able to show and hide content in an animated manner and to move it across the screen with keyframes, a timeline or such.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2020
Graeme M.
Charity Coffee shop Display Admin
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2020

"Great product does everything I want."

Kommentare: Before I found Yodeck I would have to travel to the coffee shop to update a PowerPoint presentation which ran on a tower PC under one of the customer tables. If I was on holiday it would not get updated until I returned. Now I can update the display from my home or anywhere on the planet. Another advantage is the time out feature. Before I would have to put in an expiry date in the notes so I knew when to delete them then go through them all looking at the expiry date and delete them.

Vorteile: This is a fantastic product it is so easy to use and set up. I administrator the display in a charity coffee shop in Scotland and have updated this screen from South Africa, Vietnam, Germany and many other places while on holiday. The timeout feature is a fantastic feature which I use all the time. The Free option is perfect for us and is very much appreciated. I have also installed it in a small Solar company next to our coffee shop which they administer themselves.
Great product 10/10.

Nachteile: The only thing that I would say is the SAVE button position be more consistent in its location. Some screens it's at the top others at the bottom. A very trivial thing but it's all I can think of at the moment. The ability to have a slide automatically deleted ounce its expiry date has passed would be good would just date that bit extra time. Just a tick box so that you would still have the option to keep it.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Andries K.
System admin
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"The ultimate digital signage tool!"

Kommentare: We are Yodeck for roster and student/staff information displays flawlessly for almost 4 years now.

Vorteile: - Value for money: tried different, much more expensive solutions, Yodeck beats 'em all!
- Use any Raspberry Pi as a player, even 4K display resolutions (using Pi 4), free players for all screens when using annual subscription.
- Very intuitive to set up and use. When ordering with player you can setup in advance, just connect the player to your screen and you are all set! Plug & Play!
- Cloud based and central management from any device with internet connection.

Nachteile: No support for dutch language. No problem for me personally but some users would like this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Xibo

Zuvor genutzte Software: Xibo

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Christopher P.
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2019

"Super Easy To use and Setup !!!"

Kommentare: We upload the latest news videos from youtube for our industry. we also use it to play product videos as well as sales videos to help promote our products and sales. We have even made some animated logos to go between each video for our company.

Vorteile: Its so easy to setup and use, simply drag and drop any videos you need and upload them to the Yodeck server, their server then verifies that it is a usable format if not then it will automatically convert it to a usable format that Yodeck recognizes. you can even customize schedules by location. we have 2 stores and both stores have different hours. We have the Sorry we are closed sign pop up when we close by time wise and it helps to get those last minute customers finished up, we have even loaded up some music to help our staff close and clean the store each night. Easily add Banners and even custom tikcer tapes to any of your screens. play videos and slides with ease. you can even set when a video or sale should expire and when new sales start if you are ahead of the game and have them made up already.

Nachteile: I only wish there were more widgets and not just graphical widgets. I wish that there was a ability to have closed captioning with uploaded videos as well so people across the room can see and read what is being said on the videos that we upload. not even sure if this is possible but it would be a nice addition.

Antwort des Softwareanbieters

von Flipnode an 4.11.2019

Hello Christopher,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. With respect to you widget suggestion, I wanted to inform you that you can visit the "I suggest you.." section in our support center, where you can post suggestions for new features or upvote exiting ones.

http://support.yodeck.com/forums/301815-general

The most popular suggestions are highly probable to be entered in our development cycle and be available in upcoming releases.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Austin D.
Blogger
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2021

"Blair House Community Bulletin Board"

Kommentare: At the age of 70 my age and IQ I was able to create a system that improves so many people's lives with a easy learning curve for free and still have the energy engagement page displayed.

Vorteile: I have a blog for the Blair House a seniors residence in Ottawa Ontario Canada and this Yodeck software has given me the ability to display in real time The bus schedule for our bus stops ( 4 in total ), plus the weather, Emergency warnings system, Our Community Events Calendar, Covid 19 status all edited from my home pc or cell phone.
In Canada we are a bilingual country English and French so all the webpages have to be repeated in both languages. easy as can be.
The building is an Ottawa Community Housing building with an energy engagement program that consists of a monitor in the lobby that informs tenants of how much energy is being used ( electricity and gas) and compares it with other similar buildings .
Now the information is of some value to the tenants as they do not have to wait outside in the rain or cold to catch a bus.
I was somewhat concerned about the new Raspberry Pi 4 that replaced the Pi 3 as to how much work it would be to upgrade it involved 8 letters and a hyphen WOW works fine!
This is by far one of the best Raspberry projects that I have come across thumbs up.

Nachteile: In the Ottawa Community Housing building we have a large percentage of people that do not speak either of Our official languages and it would be nice to incorporate Google Translate into this platform.
I would like to see a camera on the raspberry Pi that could scan a QR code that when displayed would translate to the appropriate language.
It is very important to try to create a hands free environment in this time of Covid.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2021
Richard S.
Assistant Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Digital signage for large secondary school"

Kommentare: Support is excellent, always prompt and friendly.

Vorteile: All cloud based to simple to update and sync to players. We've replaced our entire digital signage screens with TVs running Yodecks behind them. We've also managed to create one incorporated with a free to air setup TV box so staff can enjoy TV whilst we overlay important messages. Around the school site we use them to display messages for students, live feeds from Twitter, the weather, time and news. Very powerful and very easy to use and manage.

Nachteile: Nothing. Every works well for us. Plenty of guides online helping if you get stuck too.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Screenly

Warum Yodeck gewählt wurde: Wanted the ability to use normal TV screens and update remotely.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: Trialed YoDeck and worked brilliantly for us.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Verifizierter Rezensent
Sr. Technical Product Manager
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2021

"Perfect Balance of Features/Reliability/Price for Digital Signage"

Kommentare: Using it for a nationwide digital signage network. Content is web based. Very Happy with performance and pricing.

Vorteile: Best digital signage platform for displaying websites and HTML5 content. Raspberry Pi 4 expanded RAM options make a huge difference for complex visualizations!

Nachteile: A little technical to set up for the average user. Its worth the tradeoff for power in my opinion though.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OnSign TV

Warum Yodeck gewählt wurde: Pricing, and support for web content.

Zuvor genutzte Software: OnSign TV

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2021
John M.
Creative Director
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"A+ Cloud Based Signage !"

Kommentare: I use Yodeck to control advertising on 70+ tvs aligned horizontally and vertically in several states and a multitude of cities. I have tried several other providers for cloud based signage and Yodeck is lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use, responsiveness, price and customer service. Switching from the competition was one of the best business decisions I've ever made and it has benefitted our team and company greatly.

Vorteile: Yodeck is amazingly powerful and surprisingly affordable. The web-based interface is very easy to learn, and very responsive. I love the ability to see which devices are located in different regions of the United States and the depth of the preferences/settings is, honestly, amazing.

Nachteile: I have not had one issue that wasn't resolved by customer service within 20 minutes, and I wish every establishment had half of the customer service as Yodeck does! It would be nice to have a standalone app in addition to a web-based option, but that is a personal preference and doesn't negatively impact what Yodeck does.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Rich L.
Quality Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    9/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2020

"Perfect for our needs!"

Kommentare: The best part about Yodeck is that I can get a message out to our employees in under five minutes. I can't imagine a better system for our needs.

Vorteile: We are a small manufacturing plant that needed a convenient way of passing messages along to all of our staff that work at all times of the day. I simply create slides in PowerPoint and quickly upload them to Yodeck. The software is extremely easy to use and fits our needs perfectly.

Nachteile: I have tried implementing some of the widgets and they don't always fit the screen, and sometimes don't work so it is hard to depend on them enough to use them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EZ Screen

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: Free monthly option for using only one screen. Hardware is a Raspberry Pi, which I have prior experience with.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2020
Michael K.
IT Manager
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    9/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"There is no better value"

Kommentare: Our digital signage used to be limited to a few screens in each office. Because of the east of use and value of Yodeck, we have distributed among many projects for multiple uses.

Vorteile: Ease of use (for admins and users), ease of deployment, feature set, and support. There really isn't any other category that Yodeck doesn't smash the competition on.

Nachteile: Player hardware options. The software is built around Debian/Raspbian, but it would be great to have a Windows option for flexibility or signage requiring more hardware horsepower.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Frank C.
Art Director
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"Fantastic Solution for Video Displays at our C-Store Chain"

Kommentare: We have been quite happy with YoDeck. They have been quite responsive when we had questions, and were a huge help as we worked to set up our first store with 15 monitors and 15 Raspberry Pi units. We are overall very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

Vorteile: The ease and speed of updating our content at will is the best part about YoDeck and our Raspberry Pi video units. I can update from almost anywhere...can even do most content updates from my phone.

Nachteile: We had sought a solution that would allow us to sync 10 - 15 monitors in our stores. Unfortunately the only way to get that right now is a system that is way out of our budget for the size stores that we have. YoDeck and Raspberry Pi video units were as close as we could get - though they don't sync up as of yet - they were well within our budget.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Elementi SpinetiX, FirePoint und Nexshop Behavior Sensing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: Quality of the product and price of the service & video units.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Tom erik B.
Outdoors coordinator
Regierungsbeziehungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"Great!"

Kommentare: Yodeck solved our need to keep the team updated in a easy way. The municipality in which I work, has a hich cost, heavy and extremely low intuitive system for handling information onscreen. So when I discovered Yodeck, I was thrilled. It solved all of our needs, and the one lisence I needed, was free. I installed it on an old Raspberry PI, and it works like a charm. Now it work as a center for information in our office of about 30 employees. Except that I have to take a clean install of the system every 2-3 month, it works as a charm. So we are excited.

Vorteile: It's just GREAT! It solved all of our problems, for free.

Nachteile: I have yet to discover any cons... The only problem is that I have to take a clean install of my OLD Raspberry PI every 2-3 month. But I reccon this is the PIs fault, not the system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SmartSign2go

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yodeck: My job already has a lisence of this product, but it is really crap!!

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Chris J.
Head of Technology
Bibliotheken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    10/10
  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Yodeck - A Gold Standard for Digital Signage Solutions"

Kommentare: For us here in public library land cost and reliability matter, and Yodeck makes it easy to remotely update my signage from home in minutes. I'm able to get my library director the results needed in real time.

Vorteile: The feature set is rich, reliability is amazing, and price point is incredible. As an IT professional I crave solutions that never let me down and that I never have to worry about. Yodeck delivers big time on these key needs!

Nachteile: At first it took a little getting used to that the "Playlist" is really what you are showing as opposed to a "slide show" as in other solutions but then you realize its actually better and more customizable so its really just a terminology difference.

  • Herkunft der Bewertung 
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019