Filtern nach:

Über EasyShifts

Imagine posting a schedule, enjoying a restful night's sleep, then waking up with a full schedule and happy staff. Stress Free.

Erfahre mehr über EasyShifts

Heather P.
Director of HR in USA

EasyShifts is Easy

Kommentare: This software has really cut down on the hours spent by my manager in completing payroll and scheduling.

This software is very easy to use and to train new users on. I have staff with little technology skills who were able to pick up the use of this product with no issues. I like that the software is accessible through a mobile app which makes it very user friendly for my staff who only have access to smart phones.

The reporting tools are not as concise as I would like them to be. I feel I have to do some manual work to find out statistics I am looking for

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Heather, Thank you for the great review. We would like to know more about how you would like to see your reports, and may have a way to do it. Our team is happy to assist. Please reach out to support@easyshifts.com

Stacie N.
RN/Clinical Lead in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Esayshifts, easy to use

Kommentare: Easyshifts allows everyone to be held accountable for their own pay as well as vacation time off and entering PTO. I am satisfied with the way it works, the functionality of it, and the ease of use.

This software is user friendly. It is easy to teach others how to navigate and has many options on receiving new messages.

The inability to save ones preferences as far as departments or classes.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Stacie, We are happy to have you using EasyShifts. We would love to know more about what you mean by saving department preferences. Please let us know about it: support@easyshifts.com Thank you

Michelle G.
Lab supervisor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of EasyShifts

Kommentare: Generally easy to use

It is very user friendly. Easy to access. We do not have it o he grated with any other products

The email tracking of every change becomes cumbersome, otherwise it is good

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your honest review. We are grateful for having Mercy Hospital using EasyShifts for over 8 years now. We are looking into improving the experience around notifications. For now EasyShifts enables you to opt in/out of which notifications you want via email or text, as well as allows you to "snooze" notifications in a time range, which will give you a digest after the snooze time. If you have any questions or further suggestions you may always contact us at support@easyshifts.com Thank you

Colleen B.
DON in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easyshifts has improved our scheduling process.

Kommentare: We are pleased and have been satisfied with the custormer service.

Staff love access to their schedule and to have the ability to change their schedule when needed. Easyshifts has made it easier to put the schedule out for a longer period so employees have more notice so they can schedule personal appointments and events. We also have an electronic tracking of all changes made by employees or the scheduler.

I wish I could force notices to certain groups and not all employees.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Colleen, We are so happy to have you as a long term EasyShifts user. EasyShifts does allow you to force messages to groups if you are a Department Admin and have a department selected. If you have any questions please contact support@easyshifts.com Thank you for the review! - Mike

Christine D.
Executive Director in USA

messages can be frustrating

I like the layout as it is easy to see the different shifts and who is working.

It is frustrating that you do not know who all is on a message that is sent to you on there...as well as if you send it to all users, that it comes up individually in your outbox.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! You make a good point about the outbox. Sending from our mobile app does thread the sent messages together, but we are planning to implement this in the website soon. Thank you for the feedback. If you have any more suggestions you can always email support@easyshifts.com Thanks for being a customer for years!

Rachael V.
LPN, Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to navigate for my staff and myself

It is EXTREMELY user friendly, anyone who has access can see all staff phone numbers and schedule. It has been a breeze with vacation requests!

I can not think of any cons. I have used this program for just over 2 years and have had no concerns

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Rachael, Thank you for this great review! Its great to see you are noticing all the benefits.

Brianna A.
Business Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EasyShifts Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with EasyShifts has been great. It is very easy to add/remove schedules as well as add/remove staff and for the staff to use to schedule themselves.

What I like most about EasyShifts is how easy it is to use. I find it very user friendly and easy to make any corrections, if needed.

I have had no issues so far using EasyShifts.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the great review. We're happy to see you are benefitting!

Kacey K.
Executive Director in USA

EasyShifts

Kommentare: I enjoy it, but the alerts to cell phones with the DNR could be improved.

I enjoy the ease of letting staff know when they're scheduled to work.

I like the feature of alerts, however, the 'do not reply' message displays more than the need. It is often overlooked and not reviewed by staff.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Kacey, Thank you for the review. We are looking into how to make the experience better when many schedule updates are posted at once. You can always share your feedback and product suggestions to support@easyshifts.com All of our features came from ideas of customers like yourself. Thank you for using EasyShifts

Kathy M.
Surgery/OB Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Shift Review

Kommentare: It has helped me with scheduling and staffing a department that I was unfamiliar with. The needs are well outlined and the staff.

It is a great way to create transparency to the schedule. It is a wonderful way for off shift people to stay updated and informed. It is an easy tool to interpret and read.

I wish that you did not have to sign in separately to this

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the great review. We are happy to work with your IT department to setup single sign on from your company portal. Please have them get in touch with us: support@easyshifts.com Thank you!

Jenelle H.
CBRF Administrator in USA

Easy Shifts for Long Term Care

Ability to quickly run daily or weekly staffing schedules. Ability to have open shifts visible to staff for picking up.

Integration process was time consuming, adding all employees and job titles. Would love to see or hear about a time clock feature to aid in payroll (easily compare schedule to actual time in/out)

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the review. We do have a time clock and payroll report and would love to show it to you. Please contact support@easyshifts.com