Filtern nach:

Über Chime

Online banking solution that offers daily transaction tracking, payment transfer, notifications, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Chime

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Package Insurance Specialist/Photographer/CNA in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Chime has been a breath of fresh air

Kommentare: My overall experience with Chime is totally positive. Chime was a breath of fresh air when I had fraudulent activity in my Wells Fargo account. While Wells Fargo was charging me and closing my accounts for something that wasn't my fault, Chime was there for me and allowed me to open my account and continue to bank freely. That was some years ago and I still bank with them today.

At the moment I am loving the Spot Me feature. It allows my account to go overdraft up to a certain amount, and I can bring it into the positive anytime by simply depositing cash into the account. Also, the monthly Boost feature is a great perk. Send a friend $5 and they can send one back to you. The best part? The $5 doesn't come out of your account, it's paid by Chime.

The only downfall, would have to be the ATM fees. There is a $2.50 fee for using any ATM that is out of their network. Sometimes, there is no in-network ATM available, or in the area, so I have to use one that charges a fee, which can really add up quickly.

William S.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Free checking plus perks.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I highly recommend chime for the No fees and extra perks that come with your account.

Where do I start. Totally free checking. If you have direct deposit you receive pay 2 days faster. Also have a “line of credit” that if you have $5.00 in your account and spend $25, transaction will go through and your next pay, that $20 will automatically come out, with no fees. You also get 4 boosters a month, where you can boost someone line of credit $5 extra a month and vice versa.

What I like lease is the customer service. Really no one to call for minor issues. It’s all done through chat. And sometime takes days for reaponse.

Flora D.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chime Cheaper than Zoom - for a reason!

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this is my least favorite online collaboration tool.

This product is a required piece of software from a client who forces all employees and suppliers to use it. Even the employees try to not use it. About the only thing good about it is that it is free to suppliers

What I like the least about Chime is that it is difficult to meet with folks outside the organization - so you still have to have Zoom or teams or gotomeeting.

Shari R.
CEO, Marketing and PR Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Time for Chime!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Chime has always been satisfactory!

What I like most about Chime is what everyone else loves most about it, you can get paid TWO DAYS EARLIER THAN YOUR ORIGINAL PAY DATE!!! All you have to do is enter your Chime account number and routing number for your direct deposit, and TADA! You are getting paid on Wednesday’s instead of Friday’s!!! If you have never used Chime before, well then, it is time for Chime!

There is nothing that I like least about Chime. It does everything that it is supposed to do as a banking debit card!

Jordan P.
Homemaker in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great software!

Kommentare: Chime has allowed me to use banking again. It has truly reinvented banking!

This product was very easy to use! It’s pretty much flawless. The SpotMe feature is awesome, also. It allows the user to over draft, and repay when the user gets the next deposit. Very convenient and easy to transfer money. The credit builder feature is the best. Build your credit along the way! My credit has increased over 100 points in the past year!

The only con I can think of, is once you lose the credit builder card, there’s no option to order a new one.

Destinee H.
Admissions Clerk in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Banking App!

Kommentare: I love it! I use it daily and it’s where all of my deposits come too! I use it at my sole account.

Chime allows you to lock your card, they have free overdraft, and they deposit super early! I can’t speak enough of how much I love this software!

The customer support could be improved a tad, but it’s not at all as bad as other softwares.

Mia H.
Mia H.
OWNER in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

I LIKE THAT WHEN EVER A PROBLEM ARISES HOW QUICKLY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT. I LIKE THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR PAY TWO DAYS AHEAD. ITS SO EASY TO TRANSFER FROM ONE CHIME MEMBER TO ANOTHER.

NOTHING I CAN SEE THAT I DISLIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Jennifer J.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chime

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This banking app is so convenient. I constantly forget passwords and this app let's use your fingerprint, amazing!

I had no problems with setup it even has overdraft protection that literally cost nothing.

Jazzmen M.
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Chime Ching

Kommentare: Chimes the dopest online banking I found

I love that I can always access my money anytime if needed and always a customer service agent willing to help with issues.

I least like the fact we can't customize our bank cards it would bring in more customer's.

Laura R.
Freelance in USA

Easy to use banking

Kommentare: Chime makes it easy for me to receive my payments from my customers and spending my money as well.

I love how easy chime is to use, you can add money at different retailers, as well as send and receive money from anyone even if they don't have an account with chime. There are also no fees, even if you overdraft.

You wouldn't think that being to secure is an issue, but I couldn't access my account for a while because I didn't have an active phone number. You need to verify your phone number each time you log in (unless you have the app and don't log out).

Shannon S.

Unhappy with Chime

Kommentare: My overall experience was not fun because I never got to use chime sure to customer service not knowing what the difference between authorized and Unauthorized and who should be banned from opening and using a legit account . I never got my chance to use chime the way I needed for to this . Although I would still recommended others to use and I would try again as well because I loved the extras and features.

What I like most about chime ? The features and upgrade possibilities in the future. Ease of use and navigation. And that it is highly used by people throughout the US.

What did I like least about chime ? The customer service and their lack of knowledge when it comes to Unauthorized opening and use of an account you have no knowledge of by a unknown person.

Tazla S.

Love this bank

Kommentare: I've always had a positive overall experience with chime never any problems and it's super easy to use on top of that

This Bank is amazing and very easy to use it doesn't cost very much to put money on the card at a store like Dollar tree it only cost a dollar per 50 that you put on. It is also very easy to receive payments and pay people for my business.

There really are no cons I love that it's an online bank and no overdraft fee. Makes it very easy to accept cash so there's nothing really wrong with this software

Amber B.
Podcast Host in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Banking Made Even Easier

Chime has some amazing perks: firstly you get paid two-four days early (if your job pays you every Tuesday, you would get paid the Friday before). Secondly, they have an amazing feature called SpotMe. If you overdraw your account, Chime allows you to spend from $50 (for new users) to $100 (for esablished users) over your limit. You do have to pay it back, but it is a lot simpler to do that than either apply for a pay day loan or use one of the pay day advance apps.

A lot of apps that need bank account information (like the advance apps I mentioned) won't accept Chime as a proper bank account because it is prepaid.

Amber B.
Dealer Services in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE Chime!

I love Chime! It's simple to use & best of all... it is FREE mobile banking! They even have a cool feature called Spot Me, so you & your friends can send each other boosts- Spot Me is to avoid Overdraft fees, Chime will spot you up to $X amount of money in case you overspend. There are several ATM options available, so getting your money isn't hard at all if you need to get cash. They also let you add a ChimeSign (similar to a CashTag w/ Cashapp) a P2P payment system thru Chime! Super neat!!!

There really isn't much I would change about Chime- why mess with the best? If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Amanda H.
Dispatcher in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chime Banking

It automatically debits out any purchases so you always have an up to date available balance. Option for online bill pay, faster payroll deposit and very reasonable prices.

It takes over 21 days for an electronically deposited check to appear in your account.

Carlos F.
Server in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Banking Easy and Efficient!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall Chime has been a great additional banking system to me and I will continue to use this software.

Chime was very easy to set up as I have been looking for another online banking system. Chime included many rewards for me to earn as soon as I signed up for the account which was amazing.

The only downside to Chime was the difficulty in finding the yearly fees if any as I have not found any.

CNA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome online bank

5 letzten Monat Neu

Get paid early, can put change in savings, will bridge gap between paydays

Nothing really, easy to use no issues at all

Caitlin C.
small business owner (Etsy) in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Fantastic way to do banking and keep life simple

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great product with modern uses and a very easy platform to set up. It allows me to control a personal credit base while funding daily purchases and receiving monies from my job 2 days early.

It allows the user to get paid early, helps to control credit, and integrates a checking type account with a credit type account in a mobile app.

The only downfall is no checks can be written but it is easy to work around. I use this as a personal account for daily money with my business for personal spending.

Kim W.
Kim W.
Internet, Selbstständig

Great for sellers

Kommentare: I use this for my managed payments from ebay and it is easier for customers to pay.

I was able to easily get an account for my ebay business. It has a debit card that is easy to use at stores anywhere and online.

I am not able to transfer the funds to my paypal account. It would be nice to be able to transfer funds out. Also there is no option to use checks.

Caroline B.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best Online Bank!

Kommentare: I'm so glad I bank with Chime! They are the most straightforward bank I've dely with!

I love that there are NO FEES! That says alot considering my last bank charged $35 when I didn't have enough for a direct debit. It's so easy anyone can understand!!

My only problem is when they are down for maintenance, I can't unlock my card. I've been stuck out a couple of time due to this.

Abby S.
Unemployed in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best bank I’ve ever used!

I absolutely love that it’s free! No fees or anything. I also love that they pay up to 2 days early!

I haven’t found anything that I haven’t liked yet

Sherree H.
Sherree H.
Rep in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Game changer

Kommentare: Very helpful and useful for me. Simple and reliable

Easy to set up and use. Sign up was simple. Can have them set up direct deposit or you can do it manually. Was able to link my bank easily. Love getting notifications when I spend and recieve money. My bank has no atms close to so I like that with chime I can use at alot of atms.

I searched for SSI direct deposit for them to do it but looks like I have to manually.