Filtern nach:

Über PsychologyCompass

Boost your workforce's cognitive abilities and protect their mental health, using our cognition coach in your pocket.

Erfahre mehr über PsychologyCompass

Sr Marketing Manager in Indien
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend PsychologyCompass

Kommentare: When I first started using PsychologyCompass I was skeptical. It was hard to believe that an app can do the job of a licensed therapist but I was wrong. It actually can make world of difference to your mental health at a fragment of a cost of a therapist and there are no appointments! If achieving peak mental performance is your goal then just go for it.

The best thing about PsychologyCompass is the content that they have. When they say the are backed by decades of research it reflects in the way each module is designed. It's very easy to follow and you can observe behavioral changes within a couple of weeks. The modules and habit tasks are fun and don't feel like burden. You actually enjoy them.

Nothing that I have experienced so far can be considered a con!

Jillian J.
Summer Training Coordinator in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant idea - just a few tweaks

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Great app! I really liked how it showed really obviously the sources and studies used to inform the intervention. It gave me a lot more confidence in the product and the recommendations. It seemed well thought-out and well researched - it was quite nifty that it could tell without asking me that I have a hard time sleeping! The initial assessment to discover the areas I need to work on seemed pretty accurate too. I really loved how it clearly explains not only how you execute the recommendation but the WHY behind it. I also like the "small bites" delivery - I tend to wanna read ahead with things like this and then get burned out or forget everything so being forced to break it up is a good feature.

I kind of fell off the wagon right off the start as the first two "to-dos" weren't ones I could quickly and easily implement (had to go buy gum so was behind in my to-dos - it's also bad for my TMJ) so it was hard to buy into it initially. That made it harder to get back on the wagon even though I could implement its subsequent recommendations. It would have been handy to see a heads up in advance if you need to go buy or get something to do the "to-do" so you are ready on the day it comes up, that way you don't get behind. Peak Mental Performance was definitely the area where I needed the most improvement, but it was hard to start with the toughest one. This may just be a "me" problem, but I almost wish I could have started with one I'm not quite so bad at to build a habit before I moved to one a bit tougher to stick to. The videos had useful information but felt a little bit stiff and over-rehearsed.

Mitul P.
owner in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

Trial Review

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the breakdown of the science and published paper supporting the tips each week/

I don't like how there's no real incentive to open the app after you've read about the weeks' tip. Additionally I wish I was able to unlock other modules earlier.

Antwort von PsychologyCompass

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Mitul. I will address your comments in reverse order: 1. You're definitely able to unlock/activate modules once/month. The idea behind the app is to help you incorporate new micro-habits into your days (vs. just learning the habits and not getting the chance to implement them). 2. As for the incentive there are multiple-fold: a) You're offered a daily TODO, which is a unique, context sensitive way to implement your latest habit in under 2-3 mins that day. We help you keep track of your streaks and unlock virtual trophies. b) A new lesson gets unlocked every Sunday. Again this goes back to giving you enough time to deliberately incorporate the new micro-habit into your days. In lieu of (b) above, every Sat you get a prompt to unlock your next lesson a day earlier, which is another reason to come back and stay engaged. Hope this helps clarify some of our intentions with app and get you to use the app more often.

PhD Candidate in Neuseeland
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Good self management tool

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: From download to date it has been a pleasant experience. I am in the trial period and can definitely see myself subscribing in the future.

Providing an app that does an initial assessment then allows you to work on identified gaps is like having a personal life coach working with you at your own pace. Identifying doable weekly tasks and daily small steps that are easily achievable is an excellent way to get persons committed to sticking with the change process.

It is still early days, but so far no major dislikes. I have been annoyed that the app doesn’t work in landscape mode, since I interact with it on a tablet and not on a phone. But that’s a relatively minor inconvenience.

Shayan T.
Owner / Director of Sales in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Compass to personal and professional Growth

Kommentare: Thanks to Psychology Compass I have been able to adopt lifestyle changes that have cognitive benefits such as seeking novelty, thinking creatively, and communicating effectively with my team.

My team and I have been using Psychology Compass for about a year. The weekly emails and modules on the app have tremendously improved our team's cognitive performance in stressful conditions. I have witnessed a reduction of stress and a much better concentration on daily tasks. I personally noticed a difference in my own brain functioning and the capacity to learn new information and retaining it.

Integration with other apps like google calendar or other apps to track employee's progress

Sultan M.
Entrepreneur in Ukraine
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

To solve a problem you need to understand how the brain works

Kommentare: Overall I'm super happy with it and that it exists. I do really believe it is different than some other solutions out there that would be characterized as competing products.

I really enjoyed learning how the human brain works. Knowing the underlying mechanics helps me understand what is happening and how I can resolve anything towards the goals I have. PsychologyCompass does an excellent job of simplifying the information and then providing me with actionable tasks to get to my goals. I really enjoy getting the emails in my inbox and knowing I have the portal to go to and the app.

The hardest part is integrating it into a busy life but that's all a matter of planning and practice, something PsychologyCompass helps with too. The app I had some issues with early on but that's normal for a new app.

Alessandro G.
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing app for today's professionals!

This app is stellar! PsychologyCompass does an amazing job at pulling together a ton of separate tidbits of super useful information on how to improve your cognitive skills. Knowledge is broken down into tiny nuggets which makes it super easy to learn and practice. The app offers useful notifications and reminders which I found super valuable to make the knowledge actionable. Definitely integrates some of the best practices around learning and habits formation I've seen around. Another thing that I loved was the initial assessment that allowed me to focus on improving the areas I was mostly interested in. Definitely a must have for today's knowledge worker!

Really hard to find cons. The app is in active development and things change weekly pretty significantly. Team is also super responsive: integrated all the feedback I gave them!

Donya Z.
Website Designer and Content Producer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

What a resource!!

Kommentare: This is a remarkable app especially if you commit to the modules. The more you use it, the more it will do for your whole life. Extremely helpful for stress and anxiety. I have done several modules and each one does something for me. I always feel either more relaxed or reassured about how to improve myself on daily basis. It brought a lot of the darkness into light that prompted me to work on a transformative process for myself regarding them.

I use this incredible app every week, usually multiple times a week. It’s easy to navigate and is excellent for the newest practical techniques. Modules are short, effective, and really easy to keep up with.

Missing Audio feature. I would be able to use it more frequently listening to audio while driving or workingout. It's a phenomenal software regardless.

Olivier Y.
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product

The software is self-service and self-paced. It is personalized to my needs.

There could be more content. Some team based report for folks on my team would be great.

Drayton D.
Drayton D.
Director of Operations in Kanada
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful & Innovative

Kommentare: To help employees feel more valued, and help them manage their own emotions, psychology, and effectiveness while still maintain privacy.

Ease of use, bite-sized advice, and the fact that a lot of research is provided.

A habit tracker would be helpful. Sometimes I feel like I want to learn more but I can't because of the weekly lesson/module limits.

Pouyan F.
President in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PsychologyCompass Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been fantastic. The app is fantastic and very simple to use. I love the daily tips I receive via their app. I find them to be very well catered to my interests and needs.

Using the PsychologyCompass app has really helped me improve my leadership skills. I find I am a much more effective leader and can lead my team much more efficiently. I also really enjoy the video tutorials, I find them to be very cohesive, well researched and helpful.

I wish more modules had video components.

Nazanin A.
Electrical Engineer in Kanada
Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I have noticed major improvements over the past few months

after using thee app over several months, I love the ease of use, the sleek design, and bite size lessons. I really enjoy the short videos that comes with each lesson, the underline signs and how easy it is to incorporate into your daily life. The daily nudges have really helped me to sty on track.

I can't really think of any cons because the product has been improving regularly and I am constantly surprised with new and exciting features