Filtern nach:

Über Sendspark

Cloud-based solution to help businesses create & share personalized videos with prospects and existing customers to improve engagement

Erfahre mehr über Sendspark

Daniele R.
Daniele R.
CEO in Italien

Il miglior strumento per raccogliere le video recensioni dei clienti

Kommentare: Come detto sopra, ho risolto il problema di richiedere le recensioni ai miei clienti che hanno smesso di registrarle e mandarle via whatsapp o email

Con un solo link che consegno al cliente, mi permette di registrare un suo video messaggio/recensione, salvarla in automatico e riutilizzarla per landing page e servizi dedicati. Il bello è che non è necessario che il client carichi nessuna app: formidabile. Inoltre tutti i video raccolti sono catalogati per indirizzo email del cliente che ha mandato il contributo.

La gestione dei singoli video non è subito immediata....va capita....e dopo si opera rapidamente, ma non è intuitiva al primo step.

Tom B.
CEO in Deutschland
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sendspark has changed my view of video & emails

Kommentare: I recently discovered how a video helps to engage people much more. Sendspark is definitely going to serve my needs for creating videos and short screencasts. If you really want to boost your business, please start to use Sendspark right now. ..I am looking forward to new features available in the future with more interactivity and reply options. There's a lot of potential!

It was exactly what I was looking for. A tool to create videos on the fly (in the browser) and send it via a link to my clients and colleagues. It works great, fast and reliable. Video and audio quality is good. It was easy to set up and it's been working flawlessly for the last couple of week I've been using it. I love to receive a confirmation email if someone has viewed my video. Highly recommended!

I can set global brand styles to customize the video landing page to my corporate design. I love the new feature to scale the logo in the header but would like to see more customizing options like changing fonts and font sizes.

Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Technical Recruiter & Career Coach in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I probably need more time to get acquainted with the software and understanding the most effective way I can use it. So far my experience has been acceptable.

The extension is easy to work with and provides great sharing options.

Customer support response time is very quick but I'm still unclear on a recording timer available to display as I'm recording and screen sharing. I don't see many options or settings area with more options.

Jason H.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Didn't Think I'd Love It and Use It This Much

Kommentare: Very excited about it. Want to tell others and promote it, but also don't want everyone to have this as it feels like a secret weapon for me.

I have purchased video email services such as BombBomb and other types through the years, usually a wasted subscription due to my own laziness or factors such as not getting all dressed up and camera ready every day if I'm being honest. However, I've been blown away by the ease of use, and usefulness, of Sendspark. I am finding a reason to use it daily, and it's changing the way my clients feel engaged with me, whether it is proposals in email form, or even a simple video created for them of my sharing their web site in the background as I scroll through it, and am speaking in the bubble in the corner. They love that I do this. I'm very pleased with this product.

There is a learning curve in terms of recording a video on the Sendspark widget/page, and then linking the video to the client, and if you return to that recorded Sendspark page and press the wrong button, such as "done", you can ruin the client link by clicking in the wrong place, and that's the only glitch I've found so far. But this app is invaluable for me at this point.

Joel K.
President in Kanada

Video is the future; Sendspark is here now!

Kommentare: So far, so good—we use video for everything from welcoming new leads to celebrating wins internally, and this allows us to do all of those things as a team at a reasonable cost and with more control over branding and the experience.

Sendspark is remarkably easy to use, and we love the branded options. Having a call to action makes a ton of sense for the applications we use it for, and being able to request video is a game changer for some of the processes we use every day.

The interface is a little confusing, but improving with time. There are some things that have been a little buggy, but I trust the team is on top of fixing them and the support has always been prompt when I have a quesiton.

Bradley B.
Bradley B.
Marketing & Sales in USA

Easy and effective

Kommentare: I use SendSpark for prospecting emails and social channel outreach. It's a great way to break the ice with cold contacts.

It is incredibly easy to setup without the learning curve that many others have.

Currently the inability to add a custom tracking domain but this is on their development plan and is expected to be available soon.

Isaac C.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An absolute must!

Kommentare: I've been using Sendspark exclusively for the last few weeks and my experience has been phenomenal! They made it so easy to send leads personalized videos. If you're not sending clients/leads personalized videos, you need to start today and give Sendspark a try! My clients are SUPER impressed every time I send a video.

Absolutely LOVE the branding I can do on the share pages! It's so cool being able to "caption" the thumbnail so the recipient can see that the video was made for them and I don't have to create a sign or custom thumbnail.

I think it's being worked on (at the time of this review), but I'd love to see domain masking so my customers see my domain name when they're sent the share page.

Len S.
Director in UK

Sendspark Review

Kommentare: This is a great little product that is simple to use and not overly expensive. The support team are friendly and very helpful.

The software is a very inexpensive method of producing explainer videos. It is also a simple way of putting videos on email communications.

I would like to be able to use some backgrounds when recording videos. I would imagine this is something that will be included at some stage in the software development.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple & Easy

Kommentare: I can quickly send out videos recording a solution to a client’s question. It also helps in getting testimonials from clients.

The software is extremely easy & simple to use - you can practically dive in and get up and running in minutes! I also like that I can request a video review easily from a client using this tool!

Would love the ability to edit a screeshare in the middle of the recording (as opposed to just trimming the ends). This would save the time of downloading and doing this in another software (in case and error IS found in the middle of the recording).

Atte K.
Atte K.
Founder in Finnland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Every now and then something pops up, that ends up solving problems you didn't know you had.

Kommentare: Sendspark is intuitive, feature-rich tool for making real connections with people. I love how my customers and colleagues respond to the fact that instead of sending out updates, proposals or whatever by IM or just plain text emails, they get a personalized video. Backed with a lovely support, Sendspark has brought a completely new way of doing things to my life, and I'm loving it. As an extra bonus, being able to brand your messaging to convey "you" is making me super happy. Thanks for building this [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I love it.

- Video CTA's. Pure gold. - Custom branding. Pure gold. - Personalized thumbnails. Pure gold. - Chrome extension makes everything sooo smooth. Pure gold. I could go on for days. I highly suggest you check this one out. Personalized messaging, made easy & intuitive.

It might sound a little strange but can't really name any particular problem. The app is great, support behind it is great and pricing is right on point. Would love to have folders for organizing things?

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

A great tool for creating and sharing videos

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sendspark has been a very positive one.

I just love what Sendspark does. It is great to be able to quickly record a video and send it to someone or record something separately and just upload it to Sendspark in a couple of clicks. Using video in your communication and marketing increases the "humanity" of what you do, it is nice when people get to see you... and Sendspark makes that something so easy to do that even a child could make it happen. In addition to its ease of use, I am a fan of the Sendspark user interface. The fact that it has a Chrome extension is very practical too because it speeds things up. Plus, there is the sharability feature. Whether it's on social media or an animated thumbnail embedded in a video, Sendspark gives users plenty of different ways to share their video creations. And the web page is a nice thing to have too. I like that, for each video, Sendspark creates a mini web page that you can customize and even add a button to. That's very powerful because you can link the button to something specific and then mention the call to action in your video.

If I had to mention something I don't like that much about Sendspark is the fact that the web pages can only partly be customized. It would be nicer to have more controls to really give each page the look and feel you would want it to have.

Ashutosh A.
NA in Indien
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SendSpark Tacos

Kommentare: Overall I am really loving this product

Intuitive UI and ease of use. I literally loved the way I can use video in my emails. The testimonial request is cherry on the cake... believe me.

With a cap of 150 videos in a month with basic plan you don't get chance to hit and trial and it's consuming my available kitty. Hope the am gives it a thought. No-one can make a 15mins video in single shot. That's insane

Arlene V.
Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

What a wonderful way to communicate through video!

Kommentare: My experience with Sendspark has been great!

I'm incredibly glad I have found Sendspark because it's an excellent way to communicate with others through video. I really like that I can easily record through the Sendspark website with just a couple of clicks or that I can record something outside of Sendspark and just upload it. The webpage the platform creates with each video is a very valuable asset too. It's easy to customize it and to add a button that I can connect it to anything (a website, my Facebook group, a resource or something people can buy). And I can even embed my Sendspark videos in emails?? That's priceless!

The only thing that came to mind that's missing (but I know it's coming) it's a mobile app so that I can get all the Sendspark goodness on my smartphone and tablet too.

Volkan H.
Co-Founder in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A very good tool that can be used in a number of different ways.

Kommentare: Sendspark is a new way for people to share their favorite things with friends and followers. You can send videos or links privately from one person to another. It's like sending an email without the attachment!

I use Sendspark to create amazing video emails for my customers that make them feel special. My customers get to know me better through SendSpark. There are some really great things about the interface. The dashboard is nice and easy to navigate, which makes it a breeze to get back into the project when I'm ready for another round of changes.

I've been using this for a few weeks now and it's great. The only thing is that there are no instructions on how to use the timer or even an option to choose which timer you want to use when recording screen sharing video calls.

Brian O.
Brian O.
Creative Director in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Video is the present. Get going.

Kommentare: As a dealership we realized that many people send leads in order to compare prices. But if we can differentiate ourselves from competitors with our first impression than that would give us a leg up to showcase our personality and product. We use Sendspark in email campaigns to a landing page targeting in-market buyers and to address the fact that our team speaks Spanish. We also appreciate the stats.

Ease of use to send a video in an email. Versatile with straight to the point design. Create multiple videos with animated gifs and branded landing pages. Record video or screen or both. Simple yet effective video conversations with branded colors.

I wish there were multiple call-to-actions just in case I want to send them to certain pages on my site.

Chortney R.
Managing Member in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great screen video capture and video email software

Kommentare: Very positive. I have used others and SendSpark is easier to use and feature rich.

I love the ability to send custom video emails as well as pre-prepared videos to current and new clients. It gives a personal touch in the digital environment we work in.

Some features are only available via the browser extension. It was a little frustrating trying to figure out how to do something with the program to later learn that was only available via the browser extension. A clearer upfront explanation would have saved some implementation time.

Alan J.
Alan J.
Editor in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

I bought it, and have been using it from Day One.

Kommentare: I've used it from day one. I use it nearly every day. I interview crowdfundng campaigns over zoom, so the personal touch of the video message to prepare the client brilliant. Also I used it when there is confusion or a problem over time. It can take any "heat" or stress out of the situation.

Total ease of use. I am not too technically minded but I found it really easy to use. I sent my first video gmail to a client without any drama. I love being able to track the email and whether the client has read it or not.

I haven't found any issue yet. It's honestly not that complicated to use and get up and running asap.

Prasanta kumar P.
Founder in Indien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and easy video making tool for non-expert.

Kommentare: Amazing. Most of the features in a single tool. I don't think before using it.

Very easy to use as I didn't have pre skills for making a video. But amazing happened after purchasing this software as I easily make the amazing video that my colleague is not believing me.

When I am making a video showing my face or screen, I unable to add additional pictures or short video clips on the main video frame.

Jonah C.

Love Sendspark!

Kommentare: Easy set-up. I like the templates for ideas on how to use it.

I'm already using two other video screen recording software prior to finding out about Sendspark. I really like ease of using it using the chrome extension. Makes my workflow so easy. Being able to whitelabel it for the pricepoint is a no-brainer. Support is awesome. I've used it daily since I got it!

I'd like to request to be able to use a still image for the dual (face+screen) recording, and option to maybe use a virtual background? No biggie but nice to have features.

Simon C.
Simon C.
Founder & CEO in Kanada

Solid alternative to Loom

I like that you're able to create a customizable branded landing page where the video lives. Functions well most of the time and my clients have loved receiving the videos.

For some reason, I've had the app crash on me a few times mid-recording. I don't know if it's my computer that's the issue. That being said, hasn't happened often, and I feel confident the issue will be resolved in the future.

Timothy M.
Timothy M.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product- Better than Loom!

Kommentare: Overall, amazing. The support team is even amazing and on top of things. Easy to talk to, they are human and arent snooty like the other platforms.

The user interface, ease of use, and more importantly, the customer service is always ON TOP OF IT!

Literally nothing.. The only thing I wish was that there were more options for browsers I can use. But, this is such a small issue that its negligible.

Valerio M.
CEO in Italien

Ohhhh YES

Easiness and final Result... Smooth and wonderful result. Really what I needed

I do not have find any Cons at the moment...

Mony R.
CEO / Founder in Costa Rica
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product!

Kommentare: Easy to use, intuitive and very helpful

Love the ease of use, the fact that I can add branding and calls to action. Very helpful software in showing clients how to navigate through our platform. Also great that I can record a video outside of my laptop and upload it.

I switched from Loom and I didn't really feel any issues or downsides.

Jay M.
Founder in USA

Get video feedback like a champ

The best thing is the video request feature. You can send happy clients a link and they'll be taken to a page where they can record a video testimonial without having to download or set up anything. Super easy! NOTE: Another way I used this feature is to screen job applicants.

I'd love a desktop app so I don't need to use the Chrome browser. Also a shortcut to quickly restart a recording would make this perfect.

Stephen R.
CEO in Südkorea

Incredibly easy to use, really responsive, great price.

I was receiving these cool emails from the famous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and they included a little GIF of his video that opened the video in another window when you clicked on it. I thought that was the coolest marketing tool ever. "That'd be nice but it probably took a ton of work to make that happen," I thought. Then I found out I could do the same thing really easily with Sendspark! This tool is easy as pie to set up and use - probably takes an hour. Makes it incredibly easy to create short videos, then shoot them off to potential customers with an animated GIF. The CTR is terrific.

I would say that my image keeps disappearing when I click on the screen, but I reached out to the team and they fixed the issue within a week.