LinkedIn Sales Navigator Erfahrungen

Über LinkedIn Sales Navigator

LinkedIn Sales Navigator hilft dir, die richtigen Entscheidungsträger zu finden, deinen Verkaufszyklus zu verkürzen und dich virtuell mit deinen Käufern zu verbinden.

Erfahre mehr über LinkedIn Sales Navigator

The integration of Sales Navigator with various other tools is pretty seamless and smooth, and that creates for a hassle-free experience and lead generation.

No big con with Sales nav but I believe there's a lot more potential to the platform that is untapped, especially when it comes to lists.

Bewertungen zu LinkedIn Sales Navigator

3,9

LinkedIn Sales Navigator hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LinkedIn Sales Navigator bereits verwendet?

Django
Django
Account Executive in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Prospects besser verstehen

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

LinkedIn Sales Navigator hilft mir bereits seit 5 Jahren dabei nicht nur die richtigen AP's in Firmen zu finden, sondern auch dabei direkt im Profil zu sehen, welche Erfahrungen, interessieren und sonstiges derjenige mitbringt. Für mich ist das Tool unerlässlich und jedes Sales Team mit dem Fokus in DACH sollte es im Einsatz haben.

Der Kostenpunkt ist recht hoch - aber durch die KI im Sales Navigator wieder dem Mehrwert entsprechend.

Steven
Steven
New business lead in UK
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sales nav for 2025

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love it it has helped me effetively prospect generating conversations worth over 1 million annually

Essential for any professional in sales, thanks to account updates and wealth of contact information.

Cost, can be expensive for a whole team and to keep up to date wuth training which us essential to utilise it properly

Dusti
Dusti
Account Executive-Senior Business Development Assocoateb in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a game changer for finding ideal client profile prospects

Kommentare: We use it for new cold outreach prospecting

The integrations with our other apps in our sales tech stack saved hours a day wasted on data entry and research. My production of new cold outreach per day jumped from under 100 to 500 everyday.

The filters are based on answers that were given when profile is set up by the member so the results are not always accurate because individuals answer questions under different bias or classify themselves differently/wrong/leave blank. The results of searches can be frustrating.

Stefan
Account executive in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful relationship and Information tool

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I find the Navigator useful in particular when integrated with CRM such as SalesForce. It helps to acquire additional information for the account

I liked the most the possibility to engage directly in a discussion with a targeted individual and also share some files that contain short product or company introduction to generate interest. I also like the possibility to search by account, industry and job titles and save those searches . Valuable information can be found for the hiring trends, postings etc for the respective target accounts

the reporting as i was not able to see if the individuals have seen my mail and track their interactions with the message. the low response rate, but this is a complex topic that depends of many factors

Rod
Recruitment Consultant in UK
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Lead Generation System

It is very easy to navigate and understand visually.

It needs better search facilities such as keywords and better Boolean searching.

Arnaud
Business Development Lead in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Your Sales Strategy with Sales Navigator

Kommentare: I highly recommend Sales Navigator for any software buyer looking to accelerate their sales growth and unlock new opportunities in the digital realm.

It's a game-changer for anyone involved in sales and prospecting. It simplifies the process of finding and connecting with potential customers.

It requires an investment in terms of cost. Smartlinks issues

Pedro
Pedro
General Manager in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Managing my Pipeline with the best dashboard

Ability to organize my leads and clients in [accounts and leads]Message Center with a very easy way to handle the interactions.The information provided for each lead and account is fantastic.

Nothing relevant worth noting! A solid solution for any sales professional.

Ken
Ken
Account Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a Must-have for any sales rep doing MM/Enterprise sales.

Kommentare: Overall, I'm pleased with Sales Navigator. I know it is not a cheap platform, but I feel like this is a must have for any sales rep who is doing Enterprise sales.

I love that I can search any company and find the most recent contacts who are in a decision making position. I also love the ease of search - it is so important that I can navigate around the tool quickly to find who I need. This tool is only as useful to me as a sales rep if it can surface up info quickly.

Unfortunately, most if not all the data is self reported. So I can also find my decision makers who want to be found - if someone is not on LinkedIn or did not update their job title, I can't find them.

Justin
Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

So grateful for a tool like Sales navigator! It's Awesome!

Was the prefect tool for what I needed to use it for!

Shary
Shary
Principal in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have tool for sales professionals

All of the additional features available over the free edition. Eg: the ability to save contacts into lead lists and accounts into target account lists, notifications about activity at a company or contact level and other relevant insights.

I haven't mastered the import and export tools yet

Serene
Serene
Creative Strategist in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It helped me reach alot of people and multiplied my sale

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The ability to gather leads and nurture them.

It would be the payment processor for purchasing a plan. I had such a tough time with connecting my debit card so as to purchase a plan.

Steve
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best out there

Kommentare: Very good overall in the beginning. This is basically how I grew my business. But over the past year Ive spent a ton of money with LinkedIn and gotten absolutely 0 results out of it. And their customer service is...well...terrible. They are very pleasant to deal with and very easily accessible but in terms of actually being able to help me they never have.

- The amount of options when searching for leads is excellent. I can really narrow down a list pretty specific which is a big help! - It is fairly easy to use and get used to the layout and how to get to the different options. - For the amount of leads you can pull and contact the price is very reasonable.

- They've taken away a feature that I found to be one of the most powerful features on any platform that has a lead search built in and that is the ability to find "lookalike" leads. You used to be able to find a lead and if that lead happened to be the perfect match to your ideal client you could find more people like that person with one click. It was amazing! But I havent been able to find the feature, it may still exist but when I contacted LinkedIn about this they were no help at all. Which brings me to my next point. - I've had several instances like the one mentioned above where I wanted to know how to do a specific task or had a question about a feature and every time I talked to an agent at LinkedIn it's like they had never even seen sales navigator before. Nearly every time I talked to them I had to educate them on the platform and then ask my question. It was nice how available they were to talk but I have not received any actual help from their support team at all. - The biggest issue for me and the main reason I no longer use sales navigator is LinkedIn is now full of spammers and just people sending out so many messages it has become far too crowded in terms of trying to connect with people to network and do business together. - I don't know of a way to pull an email address from leads in Sales Nav, I know you can on their profile but that information is rarely ever accurate. So I still have to use a third party app to try and get their contact into.

E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great starting point for your account-based marketing, but expensive!

Kommentare: Very easy to use and work on your addressable market. Expensive and pays off when your business demand not upsell/crossell but an endless hunting approach, that's about the price. The sales team does not engage so strongly, better leave this tool for inside sales or SDR teams. But it's a good tool.

Very easy to slice your addressable market. In special in a new market that you don't know. Easy to reach in the prospect's inbox. I think it works well in the hunting phase, but at a certain time it seems to be expensive for the result it generates. In a large company that needs to prospect endlessly, it's a good tool.

Price, it became too expensive to us. But maybe in a company that keep hunting forever, it is a good tool. About software and interface -- no issues. Support is 100%. Excellent team!

Kanad
sales & marketing operations in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Prospecting tool I have used

The data available on LinkedIn is the most updated and reliable data since individual updates LinkedIn data by themselves. Compared to other prospecting tools LinkedIn sales navigator is the best for the above reason.

Sales Navigator doesn't provide contact information.

Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must have tool for Prospecting efforts and Lead Generation

Advanced search capabilities, good limit on sending InMail messages to potential clients

It'd be good if they can provide discount for SMBs

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing partner(tool) for a salesperson

Kommentare: To be honest, it's a fantastic tool for all salespeople in any and every industry.

This is by far the most effective tool for generating leads, prospecting, and networking. Its large user database allows anyone from anywhere in the world to connect. Its filters come in handy when narrowing down the target market.

There is no option for exporting, and there is no CRM integration (Hubspot). If it is implemented, the integration feature will be a huge time saver. The user interface could have been better.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great For Research & Intel-Gathering

Kommentare: My team decided to try LinkedIn Sales Navigator as a marketing tool, rather than a Sales tool. While it has made it easy to find other marketers in our field, their activity is very limited on LinkedIn, which makes it challenging to "naturally" connect with anyone. I could see this being beneficial in industries that use LinkedIn for conversations and networking but that doesn't seem to be the case for our blue-collar network.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is great for competitive research and learning more about potential clients. I love it as a research and information-gathering tool. I enjoy looking up a company and then seeing all their employees and those employees' LinkedIn activity.

I've found it hard to connect with leads in a meaningful way. Most people in my network are just trying to promote job their posts and have no interest in further collaboration. It can also be hard to tell whether you are in Anonymous mode, especially when switching between Sales Navigator and LinkedIn. I would rather LinkedIn make it very obvious was my browsing mode is at all times, rather than burying it in the settings. The business insights are also very limited and seem inaccurate for smaller companies.

Melvin
business development specialists in UK
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The platform we thought would never fit market research.

Kommentare: A platform we use on a regular basis for our research and analysis workflow, with this we saved a lot of time in man hours using other methods of finding numbers and stats.

Ability to find the number of people employed in certain industries and companies from that.

the limited number of lookups and multi sys login at the same time is not possible from a single account.

Vishal
Business Development Executive in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Linkden Premium with extensive features

There are so many filters to short out industries, companies, and people I am targeting. I can very easily find out the key person to my line. I can also save my search for future references. Plus, it works on chrome so, so you can use many extensions to ease your work like Phantombuster, and Evaboot.

I will suggest an improvement. Please add the phone number and email addresses also.

Sean
Director of Business Development in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool for sales organizations

Kommentare: Very happy with SalesNav

Best way to segment accounts for outreach purposes - SalesNav is our source of truth for lead data that we then import into our CRM and adjacent solutions

Mobile app is buggy and could definitely use some improvements

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SalesNav is an invaluable part of our tech stack

Kommentare: My overall experience with SalesNav has been overwhelmingly positive.

I love how SalesNav makes it easy to view an organization's hierarchy. Couldn't go without it.

There's nothing I can think of to complain about.

Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good for lead identification... but interaction is still complicated

Linkeding Sales Navigator is great to identify potential target for your business. It allows to search on the huge Linkedin database according to name, company, role, department and a lot of other filter. The main issue is that the interaction is still a classic message or adding the person to your network. This is not always so effective, since a lot of people receive a lot of spam message.

As I said, the only interaction opportunity is a standard message to your target, not alwas effective

Ermina
Sales Support Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Kommentare: This tool is essential if you spend a significant amount of time on business development. LinkedIn is by far the best way to connect B2B, and Sales Navigator allows you to go far beyond LinkedIn's basic features.

Finding the right people to connect with in an organization is the best part of Sales Navigator. The search function is useful because it allows us to drill down into specific market segments as we build business development contact lists. It's short and simple, with information about the company, decision-makers, employees, and recent LinkedIn and other activity.

While the information is generally accurate, some searches return results for people whose profiles are outdated. A way to sort by the number of contacts would be helpful in the search function. People with few LinkedIn contacts, in my experience, are not active, and it often ends up being a waste of time vetting someone only to discover they aren't involved, which means it won't be an excellent way to connect. It's also a little on the pricey side.

Alexandre
BDR in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must have for prospection and have the big picture of a company

Kommentare: I like to use it, very interesting about companies (account mapping) and people

Very easy to reach out to buyer persona depending of your Sales company, easy to use and you can do competitive intelligence

Could be better on some information about people.

Lute
Board Member in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charity growth

Kommentare: When using it MM found many WA and PNW fans to join our hockey charity. Was good

We had a volunteer put us on Linked in. The tracking hockey fans and new donors is impressive. We are growing with Navigator help finding support and raising funds

It’s hard for more than one volunteer to access info. We lost our leader who quit and lost access