Über Catapult

Catapult is an industry-agnostic RFP as a service solution that provides businesses with tools to manage all of their RFP opportunities

Erfahre mehr über Catapult

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Catapult

4,9

Catapult hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Catapult bereits verwendet?

Ronnie C.
Ronnie C.
Senior Vice President, Investments in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency in Submitting and Requesting RFPs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been a very refreshing software to have available.

The efficiency of the system and the ease of us are the most compelling functions for me. The user interface is fairly intuitive and robust that it makes my teams work much easier.

There's a small learning curve to get acquainted with the software, but it's a very powerful tool once you get beyond that curve.

letztes Jahr

Ronnie, The Catapult team is incredibly grateful to gather some feedback from you and the Pensionmark team. Your firm's prowess and market presence in the financial space is next-to-none, so garnishing feedback from you all for others on this site to see will enable the Catapult team to grow and improve upon its product!:) As always, feel free to reach out via email at tyler@catapulthq.com or click the support icon within Catapult if you would like any additional training sessions to help with that learning curve!

Caryn D.
Human Resources Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great program to evaluate vendors

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the customer service was fantastic and helpful. The concept is awesome and it has so much opportunity to further refine and customize things to be even more helpful.

I enjoyed the way you could compare data from various vendors all in one tool instead of manually. I like that you can design your own questions. When I sent it out to the vendors, most said they had never seen a tool like this and were really impressed and wanted to know more about it to potentially use within their own companies.

It would have been nice to be able to communicate with those filling out the questionnaires via the tool in order to ask follow-up questions or clarify things they submitted. I also had some trouble navigating around sometimes.

letztes Jahr

Caryn, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to both utilize and provide an incredible review on Catapult. I personally LOVE to hear stories regarding clients of ours who utilized a free trial of the platform because we always garnish incredible feedback/responses! I would love to have an additional conversation with you and your team to discuss the potential of becoming a paid client of ours in the future- what can we do at Catapult to 'move the needle'? :) Feel free to email me at tyler@catapulthq.com, and it would be my pleasure to set up a conversation! Additionally, we have some incredible help articles showcasing how to navigate internal messaging on Catapult- let me know if you need this or any other assistance, and I would be glad to help immediately.

Kris M.
Financial advisor in USA

Overview of services

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Happy with overall service.

Easy of use and functionality. Great customer service.

Trying to find some items is convoluted.

letztes Jahr

Kris, Thank you for taking the time out of your Friday to share your thoughts on Catapult; we want to make sure we make this right and address any/all concerns you may have because we strive to take care of all clients! Be on the lookout for a personal email from me and my CEO so that we can personally address these painpoints of yours that you have while navigating Catapult! Whether its additional training, custom workflow process creation, or hearing your concerns- we want to make sure that we address everything necessary to improve your user experience :)

Todd T.
Managing Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RFP tool that will save you time and improve your analysis

Kommentare: Very good service from the team. Catapult helps us with documentation and efficiencies of analyzing 100's of pages of data into one clean report.

We do a lot of RFPs each year. I really liked the ability to analyze and score all of the vendor responses (we typically analyze 6-7 vendors for each client review) at one time. For example, on each question I am able to see all of the responses and score each one. This feature helps overcome RFP fatigue. I also liked the ability to document my rationale on scoring a question - this really helped with the client delivery of the results of the RFP while also supporting our ability to document a procedurally prudent process.

There was a learning curve on our end though that it typical with any new technology tool :)

vor 11 Monaten

We are most appreciative of you taking the time to leave a great review on our software, Catapult! We at Catapult are always excited to hear of success stories regarding our clients in Financial Services- and your use case is no different! As always, feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns/comments/suggestions so that we can continuously improve our software for you. Thank you again for leaving a review Todd!

David W.
CEO in USA

Catapult Streamlines the RFP Process

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Support is outstanding. Staff is easy to work with and their training helped up adapt to a new system in a seemless manner.

The ability to colloborate with my team in real time on the same document, the ability to pull in prior answers similar questions, and the analytics that help me determine who is working on the project and how much time spent on the project.

Importing prior questions and answers to build our library appears overwhelming but the process was actually much better than expected. I find this part of the set up gave us a lot of anxiety until we were able to validate everything did transfer and was in order.

letztes Jahr

David, Thank you again for taking the time out of your afternoon to leave an incredible review on Catapult! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions/concerns about the platform as well as a sneak peek into some incredible development updates we are working on!

Richard C.
Managing Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Streamline the process

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it is a solid tool to mange and streamline a cumbersome process

Catapult allows you to solicit and mange RFP responses in one place. Respondents' progress can be tracked, questions exchanged and messages sent from a ce trial hub.

The native reporting is basic but improving.

letztes Jahr

Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review- you have no idea how much this helps in terms of outreach for Catapult! We very much value our incredible partnership with Strategic Retirement Partners, so this feedback that you are providing will enable us to make a better platform for you. Our development team is working hand in hand with our clients such as yourself to improve our native reporting output- we can't wait to show you how these reports will look in June, and we are extremely proud of the overhaul ourselves! If you have something specific/unique which you would like to see in the report Richard, feel free to shoot me an email at tyler@catapulthq.com with some suggestions, and I will pass it on to our project development team:)

Xorla X.
Director, Research & Innovation in Ghana

Made our expansion effort into new locations a breeze

Kommentare: Putting together a new team to oversee documentation, procurement and relationships with contract service providers was a bit daunting in the beginning. Thankfully, Catapult made it all extremely easy and efficient.

It made it very easy for our procurement processes. Comparing details of multiple vendors and service providers no longer required a spreadsheet. The collaboration features also worked seamlessly.

Required a bit of effort to get used to and the interface could be simplified a bit more. But overall, it was worth the time investment.

Pete S.
President in USA

Game changer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This tool is now foundational to my business.

The amount of time wasted on rfps in my industry is staggering, and catapult simplifies things and slashes the amount of time needed by all involved. The key thing is that it makes it possible to automate the process itself so that future rfps or updates become incredibly simple. The people are super friendly and helpful.

It takes a little time to get used to where everything is.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being our first product review on Capterra; this is huge for our organization. Feel free to let us know if there is anything additional we can be doing to create a better user experience, and thank you again! :)

Michael J.
Assistant Director in USA

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

The ease of use for input from multiple users.

It would be nice to have a thesaurus type function that searches for similar words and phrases.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to review Catapult and leave some valuable feedback Michael! PGI is an incredible client of ours with an incredible amount of useful hours on our platform, so all feedback is absolutely shared with our product development team.

Jeff C.
Jeff C.
Partner in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

First time user

East and intuitive. Using it to respond to an opportunity

Too awhile to get me set up as a user. Customer support was helpful

vor 11 Monaten

We are always appreciative of garnishing feedback from our users and reading reviews such as your own, Jeff! If there is one thing we love to hear at Catapult- it is positive customer support feedback:) Don't hesitate to reach out personally at tyler@catapulthq.com if you need any further assitance or want to learn more about some of our upcoming features, we are always just a click away!

Dawn M.
Business Development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Intuitive - Excellent Features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We used Catapult to complete a proposal. I found it so easy to use- I never had the need for support.

I have used several RFP platforms to write responses, Catapult was easy to use, and displays everything on one screen. Other platforms require viewing of many screens to get information needed. This is not the case with Catapult.

It would be great to see what percentage of the project is complete .

letztes Jahr

Dawn, I just read your entire review to the Catapult team, and everyone was ECSTATIC to hear about your experience with our software so far!:) In terms of project completion % tracking, we actually have that in the works with the development team for one of our next upcoming development sprints (woohoo!). If you ever needed assistance with Catapult, don't hesitate to reach out or check out some of our support articles. Additionally, if you have any future ideas/wants from the Catapult platform, feel free to reach out at tyler@catapulthq.com!

Todd S.
Retirement Plan Consultant in USA

Great review tool

5 letztes Jahr

This software is easily customizable and it brings together the information we need to evaluate options for our clients.

I’m not too sure of many cons. It takes some initial time to get things working the way we need but that is true for everything. It is nice we can make it work the way we need.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the incredible review Todd! We love hearing wonderful stories about how Catapult has helped folks in the retirement side of the business for financial services! If you happen to have any personal suggestions or wants/desires out of the Catapult platform, feel free to reach out at tyler@catapulthq.com! We are constantly taking info from our clients to improve the application itself, so we'd love to see if there is anything in particular we can do to improve upon your already-great experience with us.

Jeff P.
Chief Utility Player in USA

Outstanding Customer Support

4 letztes Jahr

We are in the pilot stage of our customization which is why it does not yet get 5 stars, but the responsiveness and helpfulness of the Catapult team has been outstanding.

A little bit clunky - but, again, we’re still in the buildout phase.

letztes Jahr

Jeff, Thank you again for taking some time to leave a great review of Catapult here on Capterra. At Catapult, we take pride in our custom enterprise-level builds for our clients, so it means the world to have positive feedback from you all. As always, don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions/concerns as we continue to support you all with this buildout!

James S.
Regional Vice President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Retirement Services

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Have had a great experience

Site is very easy to use and screens are intuitive.

Have not had anything negative to say about it.

letztes Jahr

James, the Catapult team and I absolutely LOVE reading reviews like yours- short, sweet, and to the point! As you continue to utilize the platform, feel free to reach out to me personally at tyler@catapulthq.com if you have any questions or would like to make any suggestions as to potential future updates for Catapult. As we provide solutions to our clients, we remain focused on the notion that we build software that conforms to your needs- not a software that requires you to conform to it!

Robert D.
RIA in USA

Tool box

5 letztes Jahr

This is a new program and still getting used to it but so far it has proven to be helpful with administering and maintaining information on my book of business.

Had to reload data from prior system, would have preferred a why to upload data

letztes Jahr

Robert, It means a great deal from us at the Catapult Team to receive feedback from the world-renowned HUB International! Your brief word and comments will help to bolster the Catapult platform so that we may help other firms such as your own! If there is anything in particular that we could provide further assistance for you or your team, don't hesitate to reach out at tyler@catapulthq.com or click the support icon within the application itself.