Über Stadium

Eine globale Geschenkplattform für alle Geschenkbedürfnisse von Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Stadium

So many options for clients to choose from when building the box. Gifting these both professionally and personally is cost effective.

Bewertungen zu Stadium

4,9
4,9

Stadium hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 628 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stadium bereits verwendet?

Jason ”Jay”
Jason ”Jay”
Jason Coudriet in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Terrific for welcoming and delighting teams

Kommentare: Welcoming and delighting teams has been challenging during the pandemic and moving to a more remote working environment. I’ve used the service to welcome new team members and offer a bit of delight. Each time, teammates express that the service is fantastic and fun. Additionally, because of privacy concerns with mailing addresses, I can just email or text a link.

Ease of use, broad selection for unique tastes, branding options, and support for the privacy of team members' mailing addresses. As a design leader, I give the experience a high grade!

The numerous add-ons can be distracting.

Antwort von Stadium

Hi Jason, thanks for your feedback! I'm pleased that SnackMagic has played a positive role in treating your teams. We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Jale
Manager, Customer Success in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Options for the Picky Snacker

Kommentare: Great experience overall, would recommend to any company looking to deliver goods to their remote workforce.

There is an incredible amount of options for my team mates to choose from. I know that everyone will be able to get what they want.

Price of some products seems a little high.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Jale, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. We're glad to know that the whole team enjoyed picking out their snacks and that we will make sure to pass your feedback about vegan and gluten-free options to our menu team. Til your next treat!

Ken
Ken
Technical Account Manager in Malaysia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not very global

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My advice is if you're a global company thinking of corporate swags, it's better to get a regional partner for swags that way customers, clients, employees don't have to wait. I would hate to tell my clients that their swag is still in processing.

It was easy to navigate and select the orders and proceed to payment. This whole process was seamless.

Extremely slow processing and delivery. If you're in the US then everything is great but if you're in Southeast Asia like myself, it can take more than 2-3 weeks just for processing and who knows how long more before it arrives.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Ken! We appreciate your valuable feedback. We're so happy to know that you had a seamless experience. We'll be looking into our vendor partners to check the shipping options. We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Scott
Business Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Snack Magin for corporate use

Snack Magic is extremely easy to use as a perk for groups of employees. Their website with a variety of categorized products is nice and the themed bundles are a good convenience feature. Delivery is always very quick.

Pricing for some items is too high. Product selection in some categories is limited and seems very random.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Scott, thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you had a seamless experience and that you find our website easy to navigate and loved our wide selection of snacks! We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Maya
Junior Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great fun way to order rewards!

Kommentare: It was a fun and exciting way to order snacks on my company's behalf as a 1 year anniversary gift! It was easy and intuitive to put together my snack box and got me excited and looking forward to receiving my snacks!

I liked the variety of snacks to choose from. There were so many snacks that I have never seen in stores before that piqued my interest. It made me excited to choose which snacks I wanted in my snack box!

When a snack that I originally added to my cart because I really wanted it sold out before I could finish putting together my snack box. I was looking forward to ordering and trying that snack!

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Maya! Thanks for sharing your fun experience in picking out the snacks in your box. We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Mika
Operations/Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Global Engagement

Kommentare: SnackMagic boxes are a must in a 100% remote culture when you are also trying to keep employees engaged and satisfied!

SnackMagic is amazing for 100% remote work and employee engagement and satisfaction. I love the many options for our entire organization's personalities!

I don't think the integration system or user-friendliness is a problem. Sometimes I wish we could curate our own snack boxes. However, everything works well.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Mika, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy you had a seamless experience and we hope that your team enjoyed picking out snacks!

Ashley
Technical Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

SnackMagic Review

Kommentare: SnackMagic was a fun surprise and really brightened up my day. They delivered quickly and the snacks were delicious.

SnackMagic had many options to pick from. Office supplies to snacks to electronics were offered.

I had an enjoyable experience and would not change anything.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad you loved the wide selection! Til your next snacks with us!

Allyssa
Multimedia Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Munchies For All!

Kommentare: We used the snackmagic boxes for a recent giveaway. I think this resource is an excellent way to connect with customers and provide an opportunity for surprise and delight.

What made this experience so great was the "set it and forget it" style of the system. I love that our team was able to prepare in advance in bulk and still deliver a personalized experience for those who receive the box. We did a test run to see how it worked, and I was so impressed with the delicious options available to my family in light of dietary restrictions, 10/10!

not really a con, but I might have liked to pick my snacks. This aspect didn't diminish my enjoyment of the box, but if that was an option, I could see some enjoying that.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Allyssa, thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you loved our wide selection of snacks! We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Christy
Reporting Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Trying out snackmagic

Kommentare: I tried this as a user who won the opportunity in a drawing.

I appreciated that there was a wide variety from which to choose.

It would be helpful to be able to sort by price. (If you have $X dollars to spend, when you get close, it would be nice to know what you could still add in. Also, at the end if there is something more to choose, the program said you had one minute to do it but I could not get off that page. (Plus, there is no way a person could make another selection in one minute.) Then it just made a choice for me (which were two of the same thing that ended up expiring soon.)

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Christy! Thank you for leaving us a review and for sharing some valid points in the order process. We will definitely look into it! Have a wonderful day!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Snacks with Magic!

Kommentare: This experience really felt magical-- from picking my full-sized products, to seeing the box at my door! The snacks are yummy, the delivery is swift, and the overall experience is outright fun!

The box shipped and arrived to my door SO QUICKLY. I did not expect the service to be so fast, and the ordering was so easy! The whole process was a breeze! They were all full-size products, too! Amazing!

This could have been user error, but I couldn't seem to easily find how much my organization had given me to spend on my box without doing some searching!

Michele
Recruiting Manager in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Start to finish > The whole experience is great!

Kommentare: Prior to SnackMagic I would purchase gifts for my team in hopes that they would like the item but worried that it would just be money thrown away. Gift cards were a good option, but they could not be expensed back to the company. With SnackMagic, I can expense it and each team member can select things that they want on a budget that I set. I don't have to worry about getting their address wrong or even having to pay for shipping, they take care of everything. It becomes a challenge within the team to see who can get the closest to spending their entire budget and then when we all get together on a virtual call to open our boxes, it's fun to see who ordered the same items or get recommendations on what we should try next.

The UI is super easy to follow, the images of the snacks are detailed enough so that you know what you are getting. I love the "what's in your box" at the top with images so you can easily swap out items as you scroll through the menu. As a gift giver, the ordering process is fool proof and the "up sell" options are relevant to your purchase. I'm not being asked if I was a free subscription for a random magazine or something.

I can't really think of anything that would have a major impact. My only suggestion would be to add snack options for pets. So many work from home folks have a fur friend to keep them company. It would be nice to include them in the experience.

letztes Jahr

Hi Michele, thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you had a fun experience and that you find our website easy to navigate and loved our wide selection of snacks! We love your suggestion about pet snacks, we'll look into it! We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Kristina
Supervisor in USA
Rundfunk, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Snackin Time!

Kommentare: The entire process was fantastic! I recieved my first box from my employer and I will be using it again in the future. It was fun, delicious and great qualifty!

I loved how easy it was to build my box! When it arrived the products were amazing! So good! I had a variety from candy to cookies to popcorn and each item was absolutely delicious!

Nothing. No improvment needed! The entire site and shipping process was seemless

letztes Jahr

Hi Kristina! It is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback. Thanks for sharing your fun experience with us and we look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Tonya
Business Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Snacktacular!

Kommentare: SnackMagic is a treat! It's snacktacular!

This was a neat treat! I loved the different products! It is NOT your typical US Vending Machine!

The software is a little hard to use and navigate. You need go through ALL the options available to ensure you are ordering what you intended.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tonya, thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Ashley
Associate Corp. Comms., Events in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Yum!

Love that with SnackMagic I get the chance to try cool snacks I wouldn't find in the stores :)

The "editing of snacks before the checkout page" experience could have been a little better

letztes Jahr

Hi Ashley It is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback. Thanks for sharing your fun experience with us and we look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Jennifer
Solutions Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What a nice way to spoil someone with surprise treats.

The software is easy to use and simplistic.

No complaints about any aspect of the software.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jennifer! It is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback. Thanks for sharing your fun experience with us and we look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Michelle
Executive Assistant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and convenient to order

Kommentare: Overall, easy and convenient to use as I can provide options for EVERYONE and not just a subset of people. We have employees that have multiple restrictions and this not only made it easy for them to choose their own snacks, it made them feel included.

I love the fact that I can easily choose an option to send out to not only stateside employees but to my overseas contractors. No one feels left out and everyone can order based on their preferences and dietary restrictions. SnackMagic makes it easy to order and the process is streamlined so that you're done fairly quickly. If I need to make add any employees, I can easily do that. Send a reminder? Done! The dashboard makes it easy to access all the info.

I think there was some miscommunication in regards to invoicing but I was able to work it out with SnackMagic and customer service made it easy to get answers.

letztes Jahr

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you find our Treats dashboard helpful and that you enjoyed the international feature. We look forward to snacking with your global teams again soon!

Clarisa
Medicare Sales Agent in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very pleased

Kommentare: Ordering from SnackMagic for the first time was so simple and easy. I was able to go through all the categories and choose what I wanted and I loved the descriptions of each item.

I like how I can navigate through the software so easily.

I don't find any features that I dislike at this time.

letztes Jahr

Hi Clarisa, thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that you find our website easy to navigate! We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Marcus
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great treat for Customer Service Appreciation Week

Kommentare: Our department is now 100% remote and we were looking for something that could be enjoyed by all of our employees. Snack Magic delivered. There is the excitement of receiving the email invite, then the adventure of selecting the snacks desired, and then the anticipation and reward of delivery. This was well received by our employees.

Very easy to set up deploy to our agents during our celebration of Customer Service Appreciation Week. Great assortment and opportunity to try different things.

There were no issues reported using this product other than shipping related which i don't attribute to the company.

letztes Jahr

Hi Marcus, thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you find our website easy to navigate and loved our wide selection of snacks! We look forward to snacking with your global teams again soon!

Hyemin
HR in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User review

Kommentare: overall, very easy to use and from administrator POV/as someone who sent out gifts to our team, it's fun to track and see thank you messages (very easy to do both) and like that it sends out automatic reminders on my behalf to those who i sent snacks to, so that they don't miss out.

very easy to use and easy for small/mid size company like ours to distribute snacks to remote employees

pricing changes on the last page when trying to confirm, so i had to go back multiple times to try to get the most out of my budget. Also, i couldn't find a way to see ALL Snacks at once and found some categories that didn't have any options, so not sure if it'd be better to remove the categories when they're not in use or there's nothing to display in those categories.

letztes Jahr

Hi Hyemin, thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you find our set up process easy and we'll be looking into improving our menu so users can navigate efficiently. We look forward to snacking with your global teams again soon!

Michelle
Territory manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great employee reward

Kommentare: I really appreciate getting recognition from my employer and getting to choose a snack magic box. It is a great way to give a unique gift with a. Ice selection of products which gets bigger and better every time.

Employee can pick and choose from what they would like instead of a one sizes fits all approach. There are many choices and always something for everyone. Nice quality and reasonable price points for many items.

Some of the products are on the higher side.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Michelle, thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you had a seamless experience and that you find our website easy to navigate and loved our wide selection of snacks! We look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Erin
Operations Training Coordinator in
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Like Christmas for adults!

Kommentare: This is an invaluable service for companies as well as individuals to use to show appreciation, gain participation and is a sensible cost option for those looking to share a gift or reward that the recipient can customize and truly be something they appreciate.

The ease of using this service is unbeatable. It's very simple to navigate and process from start to finish.

Sometimes the options feel a little too targeted towards 'vegan' or 'gluten free' and while I appreciate the healthy options, sometimes just a simple snack is desired.

letztes Jahr

Hi Erin, thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you find our setup process easy. We look forward to snacking with your global teams again soon!

Meghann
HR Generalist in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Employee Recognition Product

Kommentare: This is an awesome project. My colleagues love their snacks and have really enjoyed sharing their favorite products from the box and are excited to help vote on what curated box they will get next. So much fun and so easy!

SnackMagic was perfect for what our team needed for employee recognition! This product has a lot of bang for your buck, easy to use/purchase, with rave reviews from consumers! I loved that it was so easy to add any add-ons if needed, and I didn't have to be responsible for inputting every address for my colleagues to get their box. Easy to use, affordable, and fun!

I had some confusion about what message was going to my employees when I made my order. However, I know for next time how I want that message to look.

Antwort von Stadium

Hi Meghann, thank you for your amazing feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy our wide selections and that your colleagues loved it! We'll definitely look into the message landing page message to avoid confusion next time! We look forward to snacking with your global teams again soon!

Daniel
Senior Software Engineer II in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Was given a budget for snacks to be mailed to me

Kommentare: I did order a $45 box of 9 U.A.E. chocolate covered dates. I had to chip in for the tax and shipping. It was a bit on the overpriced side but the delivery was timely, the food item in good condition and fresh. I see that people appeared to get more milage going for a collection of boxed cookies and potato chips, but since I can get those during regular grocery shopping I felt like it was better worth it to get the dates that I don't normally see day to day.

SnackMagic appears to have a large catalog of possible lightly perishable foods to mail order via an aggregation of working with pre-existing suppliers. They manage a shared budget and an invite system for multiple employees. While they also branch out to swag I didn't explore that part.

It wasn't easy to make a collection to be ordered within a $45 budget particularly quickly. I found some preset grouping ideas (bundles/baskets/boxes) but they all hit either a $20-$35 or a higher than $45 price points, while not factoring in shipping and taxes. Then there's a bag option which is available in $30, $40 and $50 prices, but isn't too specific about the contents. Also a number of options seems remarkably very expensive, like ~$50 for a dozen bagels.

letztes Jahr

Hi Daniel It is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback. Thanks for sharing your fun experience with us and we look forward to snacking with you again soon!

Elizabeth
Executive Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

What's not to Love.

Kommentare: I LOVE it! I love the boxes items arrive because you can use it again for storage or mail. Snack Mgaic is truly wonderful!

SnackMagic is SUPER easy from an Administrative Professional satnd point. You can make you teams happy by giving them agency to choose their own snacks. The customer service is impeccable. They are responsive, kind, and get SH&% done. I LOVE SNACKMAGIC!!

I have ZERO complaints. Snack Magic is truly awesome sauce.

Antwort von Stadium

Wow, we're blushing over here! Thanks so much for your kind review, you made our day.

Jordan
Principal Investigator in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

Great snacks!

The website was extremely easy to use and the variety was incredible. I loved having so many choices and it helped track how much I was spending. It was also very easy to get a report of what I purchased and track it through distribution.

There is so much product available, it can take a long time to review it all and make your choices!

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Jordan! It is our pleasure to hear your valuable feedback. Thanks for sharing your fun experience with us and we look forward to snacking with you again soon!