NetSolutions Erfahrungen

Über NetSolutions

Experience Care provides a fully integrated long-term care EHR & financial management solution for SNFs, ALFs, CCRCs, & long-term care.

Erfahre mehr über NetSolutions

Point of Care, Physician Orders. Integrates with other apps.

The reimbursement table is hard for me but I think it is more me than the system.

Bewertungen zu NetSolutions

4,9

NetSolutions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du NetSolutions bereits verwendet?

Mary
RN Clinical REimbursement Coordinator in USA

Clinicians view of NetSolutions

There are many things I like about the software. The ease of navigation that has been applied over the years with upgrades. The integration with the pharmacy so that physician orders can be electronically sent. The constant improvements in both NetSolutions and Point of Care. The fact that the developer team is always on top of the CMS changes in both the Clinical and Billing areas. I also like the ease of contacting customer support and the quick response times. Also love the eDocs feature so there is no hunting for paper any longer.

One thing I feel could be improved is the resident selection in the reports are. They are not all the same and some require lots of 'clicking' just to choose a resident. Also for instance in the MDS; you can tab to the next question, but at times when you tab it goes to the top of the page instead of the next area. This can become time consuming. The least amount of 'mouse work' that can be done is truly a time saver!

Melissa
Director of Health Information Management in USA

NetSolutions Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is very pleased. You all continue to strive to ensure that any updates are released, communication is great, and just overall pleased with your software. Thank you.

What I like most about this software is the functionality and ease of the system. It flows easily and are able to find what we are looking for right away. Working in a nursing home, our top priority is caring for our residents. So when we are documenting medications, charting, and using the system; we are able to chart and document quickly and efficiently so we can continue to provide quality care to our residents. I really appreciate your team members. They are quick to respond on any CSR tickets and if they don't have a definitive resolution at that moment, they keep me updated on the progress and that they continue to work on it. I would highly recommend this software to other entities. I actually was a reference for your hosting services to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at Saint Mary's Home of Erie. I am very pleased with your software and thank you all for everything and the continuous updates you provide.

The only feature that I would possibly like to see is a comment section in the diagnosis. For example, if a resident has heart disease and is status post CABG; it would be nice to just put that in a note or comment section.

Cheryl
DON in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Excellent Customer Service. The most important aspect of any program is to be able to get help when you need it. That is what has pressed me the most.

It is easy to use once you have learned it.

Too many in and outs. You have to log in then go to reports then go to progress notes choose a resident, choose type of note choose the date then print. Better to be able to pick the resident and have the full dashboard available right there old notes new notes, orders all right there no need to go back and forth.

raquel
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER in USA

safety

Kommentare: so far i'm satisfied especially customer service, your team is great

It's the safety features that is important to me. Users will not be able to just change anything easily . Some users always said that PCC is the best one but i always tell them, NTT has the safest features.

I hope there's a report archives section so i can go back to the report that was generated

TRINA
Regional Business Office Manager in USA

Using NetSolutions on a daily Basis

Kommentare: We rely on this software on a daily basis. We keep our resident census, demographic information. Insurance
information and generate bills all on this system.
When I do run into any issues that I cannot resolve myself, I call the help line and always get prompt and
courteous help in a way that I can understand.

We use this software to keep our census balanced and to generate bills to our clients.

I really can't think about anything that I least like.

Antwort von Experience Care

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback, Trina, it's always great to hear from our customers. Love that our EHR helps with balanced census and generating bills. I'm glad to hear that you are a happy user of our EHR solution, NetSolutions by www.Experience.Care and that we have been able to provide prompt and courteous support whenever needed. I'll be sure to pass on your review so the team can see how their work is valued by our clients! Cassie, Tonya, Cheryle and the support team are great, have been with us for years, so your recognition of them only highlights that our customers get any issues solved quickly by professionals who really know our product well. I am sure that talking to the same support person every time you call means a lot in this fast-moving industry. Once again, thanks and keep up the great care!

Erin
RN, Informatics Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing responsiveness from the vendor!

Kommentare: Like all EMRs, it's only as good as what you put in. Teaching quality documentation is key! Overall, I am very pleased with this product, and the vendor is great - top notch customer service, and everyone there is super helpful, responsive, and really listens to our needs.

The vendor is very active in seeking out input from their customers, and they actually listen. When there's a feature we want they work hard to incorporate it quickly. It can be used as-is, or you can completely customize many areas of the program to suit your company's needs.

The growing pains during the early years. This software has been around for a loooong time in many iterations. Our company has been using it for at least 10 years, and through that we have struggled through some really tough versions that were more bugs than fixes. BUT THAT'S ALL BEHIND US NOW. The software has been brought up to current standards, and the new general manager is focused on improving the user experience.

Nanda
Director of Reimburasement in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very caring and knowledgeable support team!

Kommentare: A lot more efficiencies...billers do not have to do all the thinking to be able to bill accurately.

Customer service is amazing. The management team listens to the needs of their clients and actually care to make their product better to accommodate the ever evolving world of Healthcare! Their reps understands the billing rules for all of the states they support and the rules are built into the software. If they are unsure they will get help and usually within 24 hours. Providers/users are not left having to do manual "work-a-rounds" to get their jobs done. This software is the way to go...if something is wrong, it's more than likely operator error. This software offers a lot of flexibility to accommodate all the different rules from all of the different Payors out there. Billers find it very easy to use...

Possibly better statement options. Have more reports be available in excel (there are lots but not too user friendly)

Dana
IT Technician in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

NetSolutions is now Experience Care

Kommentare: Been a great partner.

The software provides a full suite of functions and utilities for health care. It is excellent not only in daily usage but works well with audits. We have had some other 3rd party software that we wanted to transition from. In each case, Experience Care had a drop in module that filled the need and worked day one. Support is great and speedy although we use them most for new modules and changes. The software tends to 'just work'.

Because it is a robust suite of tools, there can be a bit of a learning curve on this.

Ayisha
QA Informatics Records Technician in USA

Exceptional EHR

Kommentare: Overall my experience with NetSolutions has been a very good one. As with any software product there will be some issues, but Experience Care is also quick to address any issues or concerns that we have expeditiously.

I really like how this software allows the users to setup their own dashboard. Being able to see everything that I need to know about my Residents as soon as I go to my dashboard is very helpful and a time saver. The software also allows the users to create their own assessments so that each database is personalized for the needs of that particular building.

I do not have many Cons when it comes to this system. I have worked on a couple of other EHRs , and this is the best I have used thus far.

Trevis
Director of Informatics in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and engaging support where end-users affect change

Kommentare: Exceptionally positive and I am definitely looking forward to their commitment to delivering the best EHR platform for post-acute care.

The customer support and engaging leadership have the most open-door approach to listen to their end users and implement change based on input. They are a remarkably progressive compared to past experience with other vendors/applications.

The design is dated on the backend but they are focusing on re-design of the front-end where most users are interacting.

Matt
Director of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Netsolutions for long term care

Kommentare: We have worked with them since 1993. They have been a good company to work with and I have built many relationships with their support team. The support team will go out of their way to make sure you are happy with their product.

Functionality, cost, support, comradery.

Orders module could be a little better. We had some issues with it to begin with.

Janice
Assistant Controller in USA

Outstanding product.

Kommentare: Support is always available with ease & confidence any issue can be solved.

I like the process between the nursing information & the accountant.

I honestly do not dislike any aspects of this system.

Lb
Accounting in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer support rep

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome! He is knowledgeable, efficient and patient. I appreciate his fast response on our urgent payroll issue and that he resolved it very quickly

Payroll product could be better at keeping up to date on new Federal and State taxes.

Paula
Application Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

review of webinar

Kommentare: Great other than the slowness sometimes

Point of Care, Physician Orders Integrates with other apps

system slowness - sometimes \ and can only open 1 screen at a time

Shelley
Accounting Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great system and easy to use.

I like how easy it is to use. The tech support is great as well and will help you with a smile and kindness.

Robin
LPN, QUALITY ASSURANCE, INFECTION CONTROL in USA

BEST PRODUCT FOR THE JOB

Kommentare: HAVE NOT HAD ANY SERIOUS PROBLEMS, BUT IF A PROBLEM OCCUR, IT IS FIXED PROMPTLY.

EASE OF LEARNING, MULTIPLE WAYS TO ENGAGE IN INFORMATION

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT REGARDING THIS SOFTWARE!

Geri
Office Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien

Netsolutions

I enjoy working with the knowledgeable customer service staff.

That I can't access it from home but that is only because we host it in house.