Filtern nach:

Über TalkChief

TalkChief ist eine Business-Telefonplattform, die die Effizienz deines Teams mithilfe leistungsstarker Funktionen steigern soll.

Erfahre mehr über TalkChief

Hakob S.
Hakob S.
CEO in Armenien

Great product

Easy to use, clean nice flow builder . Great for small and medium call centers .

Its great MVP so far and easy to use . Definitely waiting some more cool features to be added .

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you Hakob for your feedback and review, we have a long interesting roadmap ahead, stay tuned!

Yazan I.
Sr. Project Manager in Israel
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome UI and Great Features

Kommentare: They provide all features and functionality that I need, without adding complexity to the implementation, overall, I love their dashboard, features and their support team is amazing!

Clean UI, ease of use and the details in every single feature, for example, localization functionality was enabled without me even asking, everything was set for me to start calling

Can't say anything really hear, I love the product, but I wish to have more integrations in the near future

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you Yazan for your review, we truly appreciate your honest feedback!

Luay N.
sales manager in Israel
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good solution

Kommentare: Very happy with the experience, can't complain. I like the fact that I can see the cost of calls per driver through the dashboard.

My drivers are able to use it on their mobiles (android and IOS), easily, calls quality are good and clear, and i'm able to monitor each driver calls, incoming and outgoing, while controlling the cost.

Would be good to have the possibility to make my own reports, however their support team said that it's in their plan for next quarter, and they offered to build me an on-demand tailored report if I'm interested free of charge, that was amazing!

Dalal L.
General Manager in Israel
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I like the system, easy to use

Kommentare: This Voip system helped us reduce cost, and the quality of voice is very good. no interruptions, no disconnections or delay.

Its really easy to use once configured. it helped us save money

nothing i can think about, maybe to add other languages in addition to English?

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Dalal for using TalkChief. We are very happy with your feedback and positive experience

Ihab M.
CEO in Israel

Powerful to use easy to install

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: very good

I really liked the reports, especially the one showing the agent performance which helped me measure their KPIs, and thus provide a better experience to our clients.

Although they shared with me that they are currently working on it, it would be great to add as many integrations as possible.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Ihab for your positive feedback. We are working currently to onboard many integrations, stay tuned!

Nawaf H.
Social Media and Web Manager in Israel
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very good voice quality, flexible and most important easy to implement and use

Kommentare: Very good, really no headache, and saved us time and money.

Easy to implement, very stable, their support team is professional and friendly. We were able to connect 6 branches easily, upload our special IVR recording. As we do international calls, prices are good comparing to other solution, and most important is the quality of voice, which was one of our biggest challenges.

Not really a deal breaker, but i believe they need to work more on integrations with 3rd party softwares. however they did offer to provide me with API integration when i contacted their support.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to have you as one of our happy customers

Khaled S.
Software Developer in Israel

Excellent proivder

The support during the installation process and the on boarding during the weeks that followed. The system itself is very easy to use and rich in features that makes it one of the best VOIP softwares that we have ever used.

Nothing so far. We have recently sent a small feature that we hope will be integrated it soon in the software.

Service manager in Palästina

One of the best VOIP service providers out there

Very easy to set up and a very user friendly

Nothing so far. It took a few minutes to set up and ready to go