Über Recurring

Hierbei handelt es sich um ein SaaS-Abonnement-Management-Tool, das Gründern und dem Management hilft, die Ausgaben, die Nutzung und die Effizienz ihrer Plattformen zu verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Recurring

This critical feature that is a must-have for me. Dollars a month is on the expensive side.

Bewertungen zu Recurring

Recurring hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recurring bereits verwendet?

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: Track my monthly cost in subscription.

I use a lot of subscription in my work and this product help me to track my cost. Good product with a good UX.

At the moment i am satisfied with Recurring.

Rohit
Founder in Indien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quickly review your monthly SAAS spend

Kommentare: I like the product recurring because it is a free way to look at all your SAAS spending.
As my company's revenue and user base grew, the SAAS bills grew as well. With this product, I can quickly see how much money I am spending on these products. It can also parse some not so well known brands and I like it so much.

It was very easy to set up. Just create a filter ( on Gmail ) for all your bills and it takes it from there.

I signed up when the product was still in beta. Back then it was not fully made, so I had some bad experiences because the UI was not getting populated with data. Right now things seem to be working fine.

Ayman
Ayman
CEO in Israel
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with missing MVP feature and horrible customer support

Kommentare: Great first impression. Horrible customer service that made me lose all trust in the development team and made me think the product is not supported and will be killed off/sunsetted soon

Clean UI and easy to use. Great dashboards. Solves my problem and need

- HORRIBLE customer service. I sent a few messages via email and chat, and no one even replied to me. - Missing bulk upload. This critical feature that is a must-have for me - $15 dollars a month is on the expensive side. $10 is more reasonable

Rich
Business Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could be useful. Easy to use.

Kommentare: I thought it was a great idea and I really like the look and feel of the software. In the end, it wasn't the right product for us.

Setup was very easy. It would require some follow-up adjustments to have it functioning perfectly (i.e., training the software what is a recurring expense and what is not). Data is easy to access and evaluate.

I did not invest the time to fully perfect the training of the software so the outputs I got were never 100% accurate. Also, there was no way to assign subscriptions to a cost center (i,.e., department or Quickbooks Class), which could have made this useful enough for me to keep, but I opted to cancel after several months.

Jane
Marketing Manager in Philippinen
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recurring.co great for your SaaS Monitoring Needs

Kommentare: It is easier to use, but for me you need to add at least a portion in which we can add additional description for each of the Saas tool.

The way the gmail can be integrated in the software, it makes easier to track all those emails with invoices/ receipts attached to it

There's a delay in the uplaoding of the invoices

Bruno Antonio
Junior Cost Controller in Italien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

That's honestly a very good product

Kommentare: That was a positive experience by now, the product seems to be promising for the next future. Hope to see new features in the next months

I was looking for an online tools expenses tracker and I was suggested to try this service. I find it really useful to use as well as easy to understand. It actually seems to have solved our invoice reception issues, so I totally recommend it to whoever wants to see clearly how much he spends on services monthly

The app could be more developed, giving the opportunity to manage budgeting or to make bank reconciliation regarding online tools easier

Arhum
CFO in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cool App

UIUX was super cool with the app, so I liked that a lot

None yet, have nothing to complain about

María
General manager in Spanien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good solution to control your costs

Interface really friendly, easy to use and efficacy to control your costs. We improve our cost control.

Any relevant mention. We are using free version and are satisfied.

Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good UX and Easy to use

It's really easy to use. Product with a good UX.

Good product but It's slow the update data process.

ceo in Nigeria
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

It helps manage all the monthly and annual payments my company makes

It needs more descriptions when onboarding