Über Optify

Optify is a streamlined program management tool designed to help coaches and clients to collaborate in an efficient and scalable way.

Erfahre mehr über Optify

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Optify

5,0
5,0

Optify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Optify bereits verwendet?

Jean
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Optify's Coaching Platform is a Life Saver for Solo Coach Pracitioners who Hate Administrivia

Kommentare: The Optify platform has improved my coaching business by giving me the integrated tools to initiate and track client engagements and provide a way to share the coaching journey more fully and transparently with my clients. This has allowed me to focus ON COACHING vs THE BUSINESS OF COACHING. And for those of us who are working as sole practitioners, that is a critical gain of time back! And the client benefits from my ability to focus on what is most important - their development!

The ability to set up a standard coaching engagement with clients is outstanding, along with being able to schedule sessions, set goals, and track progress throughout the engagement. I love the ability to take session notes, and deepen client learning through the ability to assign resources from the wonderful Resource Library (and the ability to create my own resources is a nice add too). Tracking sessions and progress is easy, and the ability to schedule or reschedule meetings is great. I am using Calendly and it integrates seamlessly with the Optify Platform. I get consistently positive comments from my clients on the ease of use from their perspective as well. As someone who has often kept these elements in different places, this has saved me a huge amount of time. I often share the platform with my client as we co-create goals together, which I find is a great way to document as you go. Returning to the platform makes remembering the details much less stressful which I also really appreciate.

The only thing missing from my standpoint is invoicing capability. However, I have my own system for that and have not found that to be a big issue. I can easily go into the platform and see where I am with a client and that makes invoicing really easy (versus tracking the number of sessions in one place, the meetings in another place, my notes in a third place etc.).

Daniel
Executive Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Optify is Game Changer

Kommentare: Optify offers the richest support I've ever experienced with a vendor partner. I was slow on the adoption of the system but once I started spending quality time with it, I was more and more amazed. While the technology is superior, the customer support is at a whole other level (meaning even higher)

The software is super intuitive to use, even for a non-techie like me. The support team is second to none - highly responsive and impactful. What I like most is the comprehensive suite of options that address all the most salient aspects of managing coaching in a large organization such as ours. The resource library is so helpful and it feels like the team has truly thought of everything. I love the option of sending notes to the client from inside the system. I would go so far as to say without Optify, we would not be able to offering the range, depth, breadth and quality of coaching we are offering out team members.

Nothing I can think of. The support team meets with me often and works to ensure I am aware of all updates and updates planned in the future.

Ghadah
Executive Consultant in Sint Maarten
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Optify is the new approach to organizational coaching

Kommentare: Smooth ride, great companion along the ride. All questions addressed immediately with minimal or no ‘‘impossibles’!

That they are Flexible and respond to our needs when we raise them. We see immediate implementation or a plan of implementation. That we can fully customize how it looks. The resources are great.

Nothing really. I just wish we have more scheduling options in the future in case Calendly is not supportive.

Catherine
Client in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Client view

Kommentare: Great company, great customer service, always trying to improve the software and make life easier!

Optify has done a great job creating separate coach & client views so that it really is a confidential experience. I can contact my coach when needed, easily schedule with him, and keep track of my goals and progress.

I wish I used it sooner! It's a great, easy, and affordable online tool.