Über PDF Studio

Ein umfassender PDF-Editor zum Überprüfen und Auszeichnen von PDF-Dokumenten mit Markups. Sorgt für volle Kompatibilität mit dem PDF-Standard. Windows, Mac und Linux.

Erfahre mehr über PDF Studio

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PDF Studio bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Luca D.
Luca D.
IT admin in Italien

Super complete, fast and powerful PDF editor

Easy to edit a pdf, do everything I did with Acrobat Pro without a problem Very fast and include a lot a functionality, maybe more than Adobe

Integration with onedrive not fully working on my ubuntu

Ray A.
Ray A.
Researcher in Kanada
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PDF Studio 2019- solid choice for Linux users, researchers, who want a cross-platform solution.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: PDF Studio is reliable tool for annotating PDFs. It is fast, easy to use, has a good UI that allows users to switch between the tradition menu bar and a ribbon bar. I use it daily for reducing the size of PDFs and converting them to png image formats for distribution.

It is truly cross-platform- I used it on my Linux, Windows, and Apple systems without any problem. Its one of the few PDF editors for Linux. It's easy to use- the menu is well designed and its much easier to find the tools I need than Adobe Acrobat with its convoluted odd menu system. It has reliable OCR built into the software and good tools for optimizing PDFs (reducing size) and for saving as image files (jpeg, png, tiff, etc).

It cannot open dynamic XFA forms, but considering that most non-Adobe PDF editors can't read them, its not unusual. Dynamic XFA forms are uncommon PDF forms render drawing and layout information. Even Adobe products don't properly support them. Unfortunately, our office used these forms regularly.

Stephen S.
self employed in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Upgrade to PRO is more expensive than just the difference! That is a RIP OFF!!

Kommentare: It works on Linux - no other package comes close on Linux and Adobe no longer support Linux.

What I liked most was I can install it on Linux and given Adobe no longer support Linux PDF Studio is the ONLY app there is to handle PDF's!

I wanted to upgrade to the PRO version and discovered an upgrade was more expensive that just the difference between standard and pro. I questioned this with Qoppa and was told this was a deliberate decision on their part. This is imho a stupid strategy because I became wholly turned off the company even though I liked the product. It made me, as a customer, feel I was not valued! This bad customer relations. No one else does this! I was willing to pay for an upgrade! I have since dual booted my laptop and have a windows partition and I am using Adobe now.

Nikolaos Z.
Nikolaos Z.
Data Scientist in Griechenland
Marktforschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best pdf editors for Linux

Kommentare: In my company we need to use the same tools over different operating systems for security purposes and also for a universal approach to the solutions we provide. However, we have user machines running in windows and remote servers running Linux. As far as I know this is the best PDF solutions that runs smoothly across different OS platforms.

PDF Studio enables editing in Mac and most importantly Linux OS. It is much cheaper that Adobe Acrobat and has quality signing options. It has optical character recognition features even for non OCR documents.

I have never encountered any serious problems with PDF Studio and never wanted to do something that this editor couldn't do. In my opinion, what could be done differently is reduce the RAM and CPU consumption of this software.

Surya P.
Surya P.
Director & CEO in Indien

Best PDF Editor & Converter with perpetual license

Kommentare: My overall experience is pleasant, and it is one of the best alternative if you are finding a perpetual license based pdf editor.

The best thing about Qoppa PDF studio is that it comes with one time purchase/perpetual license and it provides all the features which are expected of a pdf editor.

There is no PDF to PPT (Power point Presentation) conversion option, they must improve the GUI, and auto update is of very slow download speed.

Sara I.
graphic designer in Ägypten
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent PDF For my work

Kommentare: He helped me with the tasks i work on and it was always the right choice for me because of his easy and speed.

1. Windows has full OS compatibility. 2. The ease with which it can be used. 3.Updated on a regular basis.

i dont have anything to dislike in the software until now.

Yosimar M.
Yosimar M.
Physical Therapist in Venezuela

Pay for the full version, you wont get a watermark and its worth it

Kommentare: Other than the watermark it leaves on the free version and the lack of customization, this is an excellent PDF software, and I can totally recommend it.

This is a great alternative for someone who needs a good PDF reader, that is fast, allows for pdf editing and most of all that has an electronic signing feature, which is the one I mostly use when sending notes to my patients. It is worth to note that it is extremely easy to use.

I would really love if this software allowed for more customization of its workspace since its graphic interface its not the best i've seen, also the watermark you get when using the free version is kind of a downer.

Luis enrique G.
Luis enrique G.
Analista de Telecomunicaciones in Venezuela

Best PDF option for linux users

Kommentare: PDF studio is a must have for any linux user, it works great, is really stable and fast and allows for going almost completely paperless, just pay for the full version so you don't have any issue with watermarks.

This is the PDF software for any linux users, since it is the only one that fully works in said OS. It has several tools that allow for you to organize better your documents, such as the combine feature, which allows for combining several documents or parts of them into just one pdf.

The free version has no time limit but you shouldn't get too comfortable with it because it leaves a big watermark on your document if you try to edit it.

Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Applications Supervisor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Intuitive and comfortable

Kommentare: Linux compatibility, not Adobe. Nothing against Adobe, but I don't need to spend that much money and go through the licensing nightmare for just a few occasional edits.

Smooth transition from Acrobat, same functionality. Installation on Linux was trouble-free, was running OCR on a document within about 30 seconds.

Have not found any negatives so far. Honestly, the only negative that I can see is that it is not free. Libre Office is open source and is every bit as powerful as MS Office

Tripta A.
Director in Indien

Excellent Adobe and Nitro PDF alternative

Kommentare: One of the best alternatives to the expensive Adobe.

1. Lightweight. 2.Ribbon GUI for quicker operations. 3. One of the best and cheaper alternatives to Adobe Acrobat with all the features that a person can expect from a PDF suite.

I did not find anything to dislike in the software. From PDF studio 2018, the Ribbon menu was introduced which makes it easier for users to navigate and perform functions quicker.

Kwok M.
Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An almost completely paperless office!

Kommentare: Combining image files, spreadsheets, Word docs in to one clean PDF file. Big savings on paper, printer ink and the whole hassle of shredding!

Qoppa PDF Studio 12 Pro has helped us become virtually paperless. We're able to combine a range of documents from image files to word docs into one single PDF file. No more printing and scanning of client documents. Giving us big savings on paper and ink (and all the time, cost and mess of shredding!). Simple to use. Great customer support. No need to take confidential documents around with you to carry on working on them.

Due to different sized documents being combined some pages appear smaller than others. This can be adjusted by enlarging the page but would be great if all pages appeared the same size - which they do if the PDF file is printed.

President/CEO in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best PDF Software Available!

Kommentare: Have used it for more than a year along side Adobe and other software and find our business transitioning to PDF Studio for nearly all our work because of it's simplicity, immediate and capable customer support, and support of all major OS'es, including Linux.

1. Full OS Compatibility (Linux/Mac/Win- Unlike Adobe). 2. Ease of use (gentle learning curve). 3. Customer Support (Immediate capable help). 4. Features for quick and efficient business use (supports Java, quick image signatures etc). 5. Much better than Adobe and other main-stream alternatives. 6. Each software license allowed for use on 2 computers. 7. Software license can be transferred (in the event of computer sales, etc). 8. Regularly updated.

1. Takes an email to remove old computers from software license (they may be changing this so the user can change the computer(s) the license key is associated with -in the event of sale, etc.). 2. Nothing else comes to mind...

Alex W.
IT consultant in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Strong Acrobat alternative

Kommentare: I was looking for a decent alternative to Acrobat, as it was the last thing my dad needed to make the switch to Linux. Tired of paying per month for proprietary software I wouldn't actually own, I went on a quest to find multi-platform PDF editing software.
Unfortunately, it isn't FOSS, however, the license is owned in perpetuity and you are helping out lesser known devs who've made a great product.
Pros * All of the features needed for the average acrobat user. * Edit, merge comment, measure, tools suitable for both basic users and more advanced Acrobat veterans. * Speed. Even in a VM using a paltry 1 GB of ram, I was able to merge multiple documents and watermark effortlessly. I generated a study guide from handwritten notes in seconds. * Create from the scanner is incredibly useful. * Multiplatform compatibility
Cons * Java UI. The user interface is a bit ugly and doesn't really fit in with GTK or QT, but it does get the job done. It does feel like a bit of a relic. * Not Free and Open Source software, still requires licensing.
Out of all the PDF tools I've tried, this is the best one to come to par with Acrobat.
The evaluation version is fully featured, only adds a watermark and has no time limit. Highly recommend checking out if you're looking to leave Adobe. https://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/

Miguel G.
Desarrollador de software in Venezuela
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best PDF tool for linux

Kommentare: I truly recommend this software to any linux user who need a good PDF software but for reading or edit them, it works solid when PDF converting and it is really god for e signing them.

It is probably the best PDF program in linux, we use it to edit our pdfs and electronic signing them and both functions are extremely easy to use, they are just one click away. Also it's document conversion is pretty solid and for linux you probably wont find another software that converts pdf as good as this one.

The free version will add a watermark, which is kind of annoying but I guess necessary for them. Also it would be better if they allowed for more customizing option to it's interface

Dragos S.
Attorney in Rumänien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This seems to me to be the only real alternative to Adobe Acrobat on Linux

Kommentare: Easily signing digitally PDFs with my hardware token.

I mainly need a PDF program in order to digitally sign (with a smartcard / digital token) different documents and, as Adobe killed its Linux offering, PDF Studio shaped up as the only alternative. It can use PKCS#12 certificates as well as PKCS#11 smart cards/tokens, which no other Linux program can manage (at least at this level of convenience and streamlining). It is the only Linux program that I found that creates a Sign here field in the PDF document which can then be used to digitally sign with a single click. It also works well to validate the signatures and has a great level of detail regarding it (certificates, trust chain etc.).

The only criticism I have is the interface - I use it on Gnome 3 and the Java look does not mesh well with the other apps and the fonts are not that good-looking, but it's not too bad either (compared to other Java apps).

Kenny L.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PDF Studio Professional excellent replacement for Adobe Acrobat

Kommentare: Just take my word and try it before you buy it. You can download and install it onto your computer and try it out for free. I

I am an avid Windows & Mac man. Now I have switched to Linux Mint and Adobe is not supported on Linus Mint. This caused me to shop around and find the best PDF editor. Well PDF Pro is an excellent product. What I found is how easy it is to use and run this program. It is cross platform and the give you two computer with one license key. This product costs a fraction of what Adobe charges.

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Dhruv G.
Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

The best PDF software in the market!!

Kommentare: I am running Pdf Studio on 2 computers for about 1-2 years and have found it to be the best and complete pdf software i have ever used.

All the features that should be present in a professional pdf software application are there. The customer support is top notch just like the software.

nothing.

Mike G.
Product Manager in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Alternative To Acrobat

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has replaced Acrobat as a PDF reader. While it was done for cost reasons, we don't feel we've lost any meaningful functionality.

Simply put, I like how much cheaper it is than Adobe, which seems to nickel and dime the customer as much as possible. It's 95% of the functionality for a fraction of the cost.

The UI is a little outdated, and the user experience could use a little refinement to make the software easier to use.

Oriana veruska G.
Oriana veruska G.
Manager in Venezuela

Would love if they could make its user interface more streamlined

Kommentare: This software is just great, I would just love if they could rework its user interface to make it more aesthetically pleasing, I know it is almost the only option for linux users but they could go an extra mile with it.

PDF studio is really great, if you are working on linux or in mac is one of the most stable pdf reader and editor out there. It allows you to edit, merge and split or even sign your documents, it is a must have especially if you are working in said os

I really don't like its user interface, it is not aesthetically pleasing and it is kind of confusing, I think it could be improved a lot to make it more streamlined.

Anthony C.
consultant in USA

The essential Mac PDF all-in-one tool

Great pdf editor/viewer/management tool. I prefer this software over Adobe which tends to be slow and cumbersome. PDF Studio splits pdfs by blank pages which is a rare tool to find in PDF editing software (especially on a Mac!).

Interface could use a bit of updating- otherwise I'm a happy customer. not much to complain about. great product overall

Marie W.
Communications Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

a complete text editor for PDF

pdf studio is a complete text editor with which you can: 1.- create pdf files from 0 without using another editor or other programs. 2.- Convert image files, word or excel. 3.- Open files of different extensions to work on them or edit them and then convert them to pdf. 4.- You can protect your files with a password so that nobody can modify them without problems. 5.- Being an editor with functions similar to the word, you can add headers and footers of pages. You can also configure the page size in which you will do your work. 6.- Being a program that can be installed, you can use it anywhere and you do not need to be connected to a network.

it's not that important, but the program's environment is ugly, the colors are gray and it makes it look like an outdated old program ... the truth is that it's visually unattractive.

Maria P.
Maria P.
Adjointe administrative in Kanada

I was so pleased when I discovered PDF Studio 12.

Kommentare: I could do actions I was unable to do on other PDF software, it's friendly user and simplify the work that needs to be done.

Friendly user, the best alternative to Acrobat DS. It simplifies the work and the results are amazing. I like the interface that is nice and simple. PDF Studio is probably the best quality/price for a professional use. Thank you! I'll spread the word about Qoppa!!

Text editing isn't as straightforward as in other PDF editors. The tool bar is tough to navigate and the interface could use a modern refresh.

Juan B.
Juan B.
Self Employed in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best PDF Editor for Mac

Kommentare: PDF Studio Pro from Qoppa is an awesome alternative to the pricier Adobe Acrobat Pro program. I used Adobe Acrobat X Pro for many years in Windows, but now I am a Mac user and Acrobat is simply too expensive. I downloaded the trial version of PDF Studio Pro and was amazed at the capabilities it brings and It allows me to easily edit documents, annotate, format fields, etc. It allows easy reordering of pdf documents and digital signature. I would say the best part of this product is that is affordable while maintaining all the capabilities the more expensive products like Adobe Acrobat brings.

Affordable Easy to Install Great Features

Cannot find one

Luca B.
Engineer in Italien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Very intresting

Fantastic application. pdf additional use to modify pdf adding writings and underlining. You can find the software at this link: https://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/

at the moment i don't have find nothing bad

Barbie L.
Data Systems Engineer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

PDF Studio Pro

I really liked the ease of use and the splitting tool to start off with. Been using other features such as the forms and redacting tool. Converting to other forms such as Word and excel are also extremely helpful.

I don't have too many cons except for the expensive