Über PDF Studio

Ein umfassender PDF-Editor zum Überprüfen und Auszeichnen von PDF-Dokumenten mit Markups. Sorgt für volle Kompatibilität mit dem PDF-Standard. Windows, Mac und Linux.

Erfahre mehr über PDF Studio

Bewertungen zu PDF Studio

PDF Studio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PDF Studio bereits verwendet?

Nikolaos
Nikolaos
Data Scientist in Griechenland
Marktforschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best pdf editors for Linux

Kommentare: In my company we need to use the same tools over different operating systems for security purposes and also for a universal approach to the solutions we provide. However, we have user machines running in windows and remote servers running Linux. As far as I know this is the best PDF solutions that runs smoothly across different OS platforms.

PDF Studio enables editing in Mac and most importantly Linux OS. It is much cheaper that Adobe Acrobat and has quality signing options. It has optical character recognition features even for non OCR documents.

I have never encountered any serious problems with PDF Studio and never wanted to do something that this editor couldn't do. In my opinion, what could be done differently is reduce the RAM and CPU consumption of this software.

Ray
Ray
Researcher in Kanada
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PDF Studio 2019- solid choice for Linux users, researchers, who want a cross-platform solution.

Kommentare: PDF Studio is reliable tool for annotating PDFs. It is fast, easy to use, has a good UI that allows users to switch between the tradition menu bar and a ribbon bar. I use it daily for reducing the size of PDFs and converting them to png image formats for distribution.

It is truly cross-platform- I used it on my Linux, Windows, and Apple systems without any problem. Its one of the few PDF editors for Linux. It's easy to use- the menu is well designed and its much easier to find the tools I need than Adobe Acrobat with its convoluted odd menu system. It has reliable OCR built into the software and good tools for optimizing PDFs (reducing size) and for saving as image files (jpeg, png, tiff, etc).

It cannot open dynamic XFA forms, but considering that most non-Adobe PDF editors can't read them, its not unusual. Dynamic XFA forms are uncommon PDF forms render drawing and layout information. Even Adobe products don't properly support them. Unfortunately, our office used these forms regularly.

Anil
Anil
Director in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete PDF editing suite

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: PDF Studio has a user-friendly design and is the finest alternative to Adobe Acrobat. It is quick, simple to use, and has a nice user interface.

It is the best PDF editor and converter available with a low-cost perpetual license. It have optical character recognition capabilities. The best thing is that it is cross-platform and works flawlessly on Linux, Windows, and Macbooks.

I've never had any big issues using PDF Studio. However, the OCR tool did not always recognize the text.

Stephen
self employed in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Upgrade to PRO is more expensive than just the difference! That is a RIP OFF!!

Kommentare: It works on Linux - no other package comes close on Linux and Adobe no longer support Linux.

What I liked most was I can install it on Linux and given Adobe no longer support Linux PDF Studio is the ONLY app there is to handle PDF's!

I wanted to upgrade to the PRO version and discovered an upgrade was more expensive that just the difference between standard and pro. I questioned this with Qoppa and was told this was a deliberate decision on their part. This is imho a stupid strategy because I became wholly turned off the company even though I liked the product. It made me, as a customer, feel I was not valued! This bad customer relations. No one else does this! I was willing to pay for an upgrade! I have since dual booted my laptop and have a windows partition and I am using Adobe now.

Helia
Scientist in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for text recognition

Kommentare: A good and cheaper alternative to Adobe Acrobat. PDF Studio has great quality!

What I liked more about PDF Studio is the text recognition feature and possibility of digitally sign PDF. At my company we could extract data from thousand of PDF files so it help us to build a solid information data bank.

I would recommend the developers to build a better help guide and increase the algorithm speed because it should be greater if OCR could run faster.

Luca
Luca
IT admin in Italien

Super complete, fast and powerful PDF editor

Easy to edit a pdf, do everything I did with Acrobat Pro without a problem Very fast and include a lot a functionality, maybe more than Adobe

Integration with onedrive not fully working on my ubuntu

Product Director in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Good Alternative To More Expensive PDF Softwares

We use this as an alternative to more expensive softwares that require a subscription. Besides a few polish issues, it meets everyone of our needs with pdf documents.

The UI is outdated and it's hard to convince people who have used other softwares to use this one instead, but that's not the fault of the product.

Cristian
Subject Lead Teacher/Form Lead Teacher in Macau
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool with Great Features

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is more affordable, the tools are easy to find and easy to use, easy to convert to different formats.

You can't move the text that you are writing in the text. PDFFiller, for example, you can move the text box and by just clicking on top of the text box at anytime, the box becomes available and ready to edit the text. Here, once I finish writing, I can't change the text or move the text around or edit the text. I have to go back and start all over again. It's the only thing that I saw that I didn't like.

Surya
Surya
Director & CEO in Indien

Best PDF Editor & Converter with perpetual license

Kommentare: My overall experience is pleasant, and it is one of the best alternative if you are finding a perpetual license based pdf editor.

The best thing about Qoppa PDF studio is that it comes with one time purchase/perpetual license and it provides all the features which are expected of a pdf editor.

There is no PDF to PPT (Power point Presentation) conversion option, they must improve the GUI, and auto update is of very slow download speed.

Yosimar
Yosimar
Physical Therapist in Venezuela

Pay for the full version, you wont get a watermark and its worth it

Kommentare: Other than the watermark it leaves on the free version and the lack of customization, this is an excellent PDF software, and I can totally recommend it.

This is a great alternative for someone who needs a good PDF reader, that is fast, allows for pdf editing and most of all that has an electronic signing feature, which is the one I mostly use when sending notes to my patients. It is worth to note that it is extremely easy to use.

I would really love if this software allowed for more customization of its workspace since its graphic interface its not the best i've seen, also the watermark you get when using the free version is kind of a downer.

Kwok
Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An almost completely paperless office!

Kommentare: Combining image files, spreadsheets, Word docs in to one clean PDF file. Big savings on paper, printer ink and the whole hassle of shredding!

Qoppa PDF Studio 12 Pro has helped us become virtually paperless. We're able to combine a range of documents from image files to word docs into one single PDF file. No more printing and scanning of client documents. Giving us big savings on paper and ink (and all the time, cost and mess of shredding!). Simple to use. Great customer support. No need to take confidential documents around with you to carry on working on them.

Due to different sized documents being combined some pages appear smaller than others. This can be adjusted by enlarging the page but would be great if all pages appeared the same size - which they do if the PDF file is printed.

President/CEO in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best PDF Software Available!

Kommentare: Have used it for more than a year along side Adobe and other software and find our business transitioning to PDF Studio for nearly all our work because of it's simplicity, immediate and capable customer support, and support of all major OS'es, including Linux.

1. Full OS Compatibility (Linux/Mac/Win- Unlike Adobe). 2. Ease of use (gentle learning curve). 3. Customer Support (Immediate capable help). 4. Features for quick and efficient business use (supports Java, quick image signatures etc). 5. Much better than Adobe and other main-stream alternatives. 6. Each software license allowed for use on 2 computers. 7. Software license can be transferred (in the event of computer sales, etc). 8. Regularly updated.

1. Takes an email to remove old computers from software license (they may be changing this so the user can change the computer(s) the license key is associated with -in the event of sale, etc.). 2. Nothing else comes to mind...

ALEX
IT consultant in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Strong Acrobat alternative

Kommentare: I was looking for a decent alternative to Acrobat, as it was the last thing my dad needed to make the switch to Linux. Tired of paying per month for proprietary software I wouldn't actually own, I went on a quest to find multi-platform PDF editing software.
Unfortunately, it isn't FOSS, however, the license is owned in perpetuity and you are helping out lesser known devs who've made a great product.
Pros * All of the features needed for the average acrobat user. * Edit, merge comment, measure, tools suitable for both basic users and more advanced Acrobat veterans. * Speed. Even in a VM using a paltry 1 GB of ram, I was able to merge multiple documents and watermark effortlessly. I generated a study guide from handwritten notes in seconds. * Create from the scanner is incredibly useful. * Multiplatform compatibility
Cons * Java UI. The user interface is a bit ugly and doesn't really fit in with GTK or QT, but it does get the job done. It does feel like a bit of a relic. * Not Free and Open Source software, still requires licensing.
Out of all the PDF tools I've tried, this is the best one to come to par with Acrobat.
The evaluation version is fully featured, only adds a watermark and has no time limit. Highly recommend checking out if you're looking to leave Adobe. https://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/

Miguel
Desarrollador de software in Venezuela
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best PDF tool for linux

Kommentare: I truly recommend this software to any linux user who need a good PDF software but for reading or edit them, it works solid when PDF converting and it is really god for e signing them.

It is probably the best PDF program in linux, we use it to edit our pdfs and electronic signing them and both functions are extremely easy to use, they are just one click away. Also it's document conversion is pretty solid and for linux you probably wont find another software that converts pdf as good as this one.

The free version will add a watermark, which is kind of annoying but I guess necessary for them. Also it would be better if they allowed for more customizing option to it's interface

Dragos
Attorney in Rumänien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This seems to me to be the only real alternative to Adobe Acrobat on Linux

Kommentare: Easily signing digitally PDFs with my hardware token.

I mainly need a PDF program in order to digitally sign (with a smartcard / digital token) different documents and, as Adobe killed its Linux offering, PDF Studio shaped up as the only alternative. It can use PKCS#12 certificates as well as PKCS#11 smart cards/tokens, which no other Linux program can manage (at least at this level of convenience and streamlining). It is the only Linux program that I found that creates a Sign here field in the PDF document which can then be used to digitally sign with a single click. It also works well to validate the signatures and has a great level of detail regarding it (certificates, trust chain etc.).

The only criticism I have is the interface - I use it on Gnome 3 and the Java look does not mesh well with the other apps and the fonts are not that good-looking, but it's not too bad either (compared to other Java apps).

Kenny
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PDF Studio Professional excellent replacement for Adobe Acrobat

Kommentare: Just take my word and try it before you buy it. You can download and install it onto your computer and try it out for free. I

I am an avid Windows & Mac man. Now I have switched to Linux Mint and Adobe is not supported on Linus Mint. This caused me to shop around and find the best PDF editor. Well PDF Pro is an excellent product. What I found is how easy it is to use and run this program. It is cross platform and the give you two computer with one license key. This product costs a fraction of what Adobe charges.

I have nothing negative to say about this software.

sara
graphic designer in Ägypten
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent PDF For my work

Kommentare: He helped me with the tasks i work on and it was always the right choice for me because of his easy and speed.

1. Windows has full OS compatibility. 2. The ease with which it can be used. 3.Updated on a regular basis.

i dont have anything to dislike in the software until now.

dhruv
Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

The best PDF software in the market!!

Kommentare: I am running Pdf Studio on 2 computers for about 1-2 years and have found it to be the best and complete pdf software i have ever used.

All the features that should be present in a professional pdf software application are there. The customer support is top notch just like the software.

nothing.

Luis Enrique
Luis Enrique
Analista de Telecomunicaciones in Venezuela

Best PDF option for linux users

Kommentare: PDF studio is a must have for any linux user, it works great, is really stable and fast and allows for going almost completely paperless, just pay for the full version so you don't have any issue with watermarks.

This is the PDF software for any linux users, since it is the only one that fully works in said OS. It has several tools that allow for you to organize better your documents, such as the combine feature, which allows for combining several documents or parts of them into just one pdf.

The free version has no time limit but you shouldn't get too comfortable with it because it leaves a big watermark on your document if you try to edit it.

Jamie
Jamie
Applications Supervisor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Intuitive and comfortable

Kommentare: Linux compatibility, not Adobe. Nothing against Adobe, but I don't need to spend that much money and go through the licensing nightmare for just a few occasional edits.

Smooth transition from Acrobat, same functionality. Installation on Linux was trouble-free, was running OCR on a document within about 30 seconds.

Have not found any negatives so far. Honestly, the only negative that I can see is that it is not free. Libre Office is open source and is every bit as powerful as MS Office

Stephen
Owner in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great value, functionality and capability. Good alternative to Acrobat

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very simply, it does the job at much lower cost than Acrobat and on MacOS Monterey there needs to be the alternative

Ease of use, functionality, capability and cost

Nothing really. The interface could be a bit 'swisher' but aesthetics are not a great issue is a good product

Antwort von Qoppa Software

vor 7 Tagen

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our product meets your needs at an affordable cost. We will take note of your comment about its interface as we continue to make updates to this product.

Oriana Veruska
Oriana Veruska
Manager in Venezuela

Would love if they could make its user interface more streamlined

Kommentare: This software is just great, I would just love if they could rework its user interface to make it more aesthetically pleasing, I know it is almost the only option for linux users but they could go an extra mile with it.

PDF studio is really great, if you are working on linux or in mac is one of the most stable pdf reader and editor out there. It allows you to edit, merge and split or even sign your documents, it is a must have especially if you are working in said os

I really don't like its user interface, it is not aesthetically pleasing and it is kind of confusing, I think it could be improved a lot to make it more streamlined.

Tripta
Director in Indien

Excellent Adobe and Nitro PDF alternative

Kommentare: One of the best alternatives to the expensive Adobe.

1. Lightweight. 2.Ribbon GUI for quicker operations. 3. One of the best and cheaper alternatives to Adobe Acrobat with all the features that a person can expect from a PDF suite.

I did not find anything to dislike in the software. From PDF studio 2018, the Ribbon menu was introduced which makes it easier for users to navigate and perform functions quicker.

anthony
consultant in USA

The essential Mac PDF all-in-one tool

Great pdf editor/viewer/management tool. I prefer this software over Adobe which tends to be slow and cumbersome. PDF Studio splits pdfs by blank pages which is a rare tool to find in PDF editing software (especially on a Mac!).

Interface could use a bit of updating- otherwise I'm a happy customer. not much to complain about. great product overall

marie
Communications Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

a complete text editor for PDF

pdf studio is a complete text editor with which you can: 1.- create pdf files from 0 without using another editor or other programs. 2.- Convert image files, word or excel. 3.- Open files of different extensions to work on them or edit them and then convert them to pdf. 4.- You can protect your files with a password so that nobody can modify them without problems. 5.- Being an editor with functions similar to the word, you can add headers and footers of pages. You can also configure the page size in which you will do your work. 6.- Being a program that can be installed, you can use it anywhere and you do not need to be connected to a network.

it's not that important, but the program's environment is ugly, the colors are gray and it makes it look like an outdated old program ... the truth is that it's visually unattractive.