Filtern nach:

Über IPinfo

IP intelligence platform that helps businesses pinpoint users’ locations, customize experiences, prevent fraud, and ensure compliance.

Erfahre mehr über IPinfo

Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Founder in Japan

Everything I could want in an IP data provider!

Kommentare: The support have been super responsive to all our needs.

I love the company data endpoints. So powerful and data rich.

I don't really have anything negative. The API is simple and easy to understand.

Scott S.
President in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

IPinfo - the best IP data service

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but positive.

My favorite feature is how I can pull the data I need in real-time instead of downloading a file that is out-of-date as soon as it is fetched. I also like the way it identifies ISPs and organizations which makes it easy for me to create filters to see the data I want.

I really don’t have any negative feedback.

Marko M.
Online Marketeer in Niederlande

Range of QUALITY products

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fair honest and modern company.

The quality products/services they offer. The ease. The support.

There is absolute nothing to dislike, everything is perfectly made.

George G.
CEO in Griechenland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It reverse an ip to a domain

I like that it helps reverse an IP to a domain. What I'm looking is mostly businesses.

I get to pay for a lot of ISP and bot traffic which is not ideal. I only get 20% of real businesses the rest is ISP but is ok for now.

Aivar K.
Administrator and owner in Lettland

Very useful service and amazing customer support - stability could be a little better

Kommentare: Amazing support that is always willing to help you out, top-notch quality, stability is good enough for my use. Overall, probably, the best choice, but you might need some fallback.

Easy to deploy and robust API Almost always latest, up to date data Low mistake/"dirty data" rate Ability to test it out thoroughly before paying anything

Service is unavailable a bit too often (up to 30-60 minutes each month) Could be a deal-breaker for live use where it is mission-critical

Steve K.
Tech Mgr. in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CatechismClass.com Review of IPinfo.io

Kommentare: Always good with quick responses.

We use this mainly for security purposes, to look-up unknown IPs to us to determine whether or not to allow them to continue into out site. A simple cURL script with json response provides all that we need per hit.

The recent change in the dashboard has made a visit to IPinfo.io itself more confusion that it had been before. Sometimes we find that the mapping of IPs are slightly inaccurate-- ex. my own IP which is in Levittown, PA often shows up in Trenton NJ.. a mile away but in the incorrect State and Zipcode.

Patrick D.
CTO in USA

Long time user, very happy

Kommentare: We were in a pinch to identify and score traffic for security, mostly spammers from overseas. I reached out to ipinfo and we were running in less than a day. We have never had to change anything about our implementation, only take advantage of new features if we want to. That is the essense of the best infrastructure software - easy, well documented, great support if we need it, stable APIs.

Super easy to implement, dial-tone reliable, and they keep adding new features but honoring our original agreement

Really nothing to improve, it feels like a shill review but I work with a lot of vendors and IPinfo is top tier

Craig K.
CIO in Portugal
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most accurate source available

Kommentare: They have been great and very easy to deal with. Upfront pricing model and high availability.

IP location data changes all the time and IPinfo has the best data of all the sources we have tested by a fair margin. We depend on this service and it has not had an outage since we started using it over 2 years ago.

It meets our needs so I don't see any cons

Johanna R.
Technology Director in USA

Easiest IP Detection API

The biggest thing for me and my team, was ease of use. The API was super simple to integrate into the application we were creating and had no trouble at all.

I don't like that I can't think of anything bad about this product/service.

Dylan B.
Director in UK

Hassle Free

Kommentare: The ease of use saves us a lot of time building out our own solution. It is used every day to power experiences for thousands of our users and is very reliable.

Very easy to setup, reliable API, been using for years without issue.

More backend reporting could be helpful.

Chriztina M.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customized Messages to Visitors

Kommentare: Once we got on a paid plan, IPinfo has worked seamlessly. Been trying to think of other ways to use the features.

I have a "countdown to free shipping" message on the cart pages of my website. I use IPinfo to make sure the correct message is displayed based on the visitors location.

When I was on the "free" option, the "countdown to free shipping" message was intermittent. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it didn't. It was most likely because we exceeded the amount of daily requests but I didn't have access to the admin at the time.

Clinton D.
CTO in Irland

Fast and Easy to implement

Kommentare: We use IPInfo to monitor visits to client websites and to identify who is visiting the site. The IPInfo API enables us to achieve this goal relatively easily and to integrate the visitor information with other visit intelligence to produce a very useful package.

Easy to implement and the speed is very good. The customer service is excellent and the team helped us to get started.

I am not sure that the accuracy of the data can’t be improved.

Sara C.
Ecommerce Manager in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love IPinfo!!

Kommentare: Awesome product! Easy to use, install and manage. Great reporting features included.

Easy to use, install, manage. It exceeded the needs we had and it works perfectly!

We have not yet encountered any issues or reasons to add to the con list. We have been using IPinfo for almost 12 full months at the time of this review.

Chaithanya P.
CTO in Indien

Dependable

Easy to Integrate. Very good documentation for all languages.

Response times can be much faster and analytics forecasts will be helpful.

Andreas W.
Webdeveloper in Deutschland
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good service but privacy concerns

It does exactly what is expected. The service just works without any problems.

Here in europe it is very hard to argu that I am allowed to use this service with respect to GDPR laws.

Jake O.
Hosting Engagement Manager in USA

Marketing Analytics

Kommentare: It was very easy to integrate into our sites and the results were exactly what we were looking for.

There are two things that stand out about IPinfo, its cost and its ease of integration into our sites.

I have found no cons with this product, it does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Vikram S.
Manager-IT in Indien
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

IPINFO

Good to trace the IP location while syncing with Google.

Still need user friendly which is not happening

Xander B.
IT Lead in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Geo IP for country code selection

the service was easy to inplement as the country code select component supported ipinfo services.

at this stage it does the job as expected so no cons so far

Mike L.
CTO in UK
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product

Kommentare: Customer analytics

Simple API and good data, dashboard provides useful info

I can't think of much, other than perhaps price reductions for searching the same address multiple times in a window of time

Roland P.
Teamleiter DevOps in Deutschland
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Geolocation

The IP to Geolocation functionality is satisfying our needs!

Nothing. My Needs are fulfilled! Everything is ok!

Darcy P.
President in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ip information

Kommentare: We use it for security purposes

It is accurate. We get the results we require to solve our problems

No cons at this moment. It does what we expected

Craig S.
Project Manager in USA
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience for our use case

Kommentare: When a friend and I needed to scale our project, one of our first concerns was with acquiring high-quality IP data. We run a Discord-powered game needed a way to validate the IP geolocation and privacy data (if using a VPN or not) for hundreds of thousands of users, for the purpose of improving our cheat-detection methods. As full disclosure, I'm formerly part of the IPinfo team but have been completely uninvolved for over a year now. My experiences with my colleagues and the product are what led me to return as a customer.

IPinfo was everything we expected it to be: easy to implement, accurate, and thorough. We have all the IP address data we'll ever need, and the uptime is fantastic.

We've yet to have any issues with the API.

Brock H.
CEO in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy. Reliable

Super reliable and always is up and running.

Nothing. Works as needed without issues.

Benjamin H.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

THE ROCK

Kommentare: VERY SOLID. I AM DEBATING ON CONTINUING TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE AS THERE ARE OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT ARE MORE ACCESSIBLE WITH OTHER BROWSERS BUT THEY DON'T PROVIDE THE INFORMATION THAT IPINFO DOES.

CONSISTENT, RELIABLE, & PROVIDED THE CORRECT INFO

HAD TO GO TO THE WEBSITE. NO CHROME EXT.

Mike V.
CTO in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Clean, Accurate and Easy Domain Data"

Kommentare: We use the domain data from Host.io to help populate our private company database. We've found it to contain less "noisy internet" data and a higher number of real businesses/websites than other sources we've reviewed.

The API was easy to use, and the data has been clean and reliable.

No dislikes come to mind, everything is working as expected.