Über Rhythm Software

Combining simplicity and responsiveness with an obsession with creating customer joy, Rhythm serves small and mid-sized associations.

Erfahre mehr über Rhythm Software

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Rhythm Software

5,0

Rhythm Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Rhythm Software bereits verwendet?

Laura V.
Director of Information Systems in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An innovative AMS that truly values customer feedback

Kommentare: The clean, intuitive interface and member portal have helped us really modernize our member experience. Rhythm listens to our requests and truly seeks to serve associations and make our lives easier. Since I'm on Rhythm's product council, I meet with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] regularly to learn about what new features are coming down the pipeline and am able to give feedback on how to build it.

Innovation at Rhythm happens quickly, and customer feedback is often implemented in new releases and updates. The system is interconnected so that different apps talk to one another and sync information, reducing our team's manual workload. We can trust Rhythm's reporting/query tools to give us accurate and complete information, which is a big win!

Rhythm has a fully configurable portal with almost endless customization options, but there’s room for improvement regarding ease of use on the back end. With a few tweaks, this feature would be more usable for my team and me.

Carol L.
Membership & Products Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrated and user-friendly platform

Kommentare: The configurable processes, automation options, and integrations make it so much easier to use than other AMS solutions I’ve tried. Overall, I’m very pleased with Rhythm.

Rhythm can be tailored to fit the processes that are unique to our association, and all the configurations actually work well together! Rhythm is user-friendly and they’re always making updates based on customer feedback to make it even better.

The system can do a lot more than our old one which means there's a lot to learn, and it took some time to get used to. But the Rhythm team and all of the training materials they provide really helped me get comfortable.