Über Adobe Illustrator

Es handelt sich um eine Graphikdesign-Lösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Logos, Symbole, Werbetafeln, Buchillustrationen und mehr zu entwerfen.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Illustrator

It makes it easy to make clean, readable products that help me communicate with my classroom parents. It's nice to be able to create something with a little flash that gets the attention of my people.

Occasional updates in the software can be a little frustrating as adjusting to new features can cause disruption in my work.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Illustrator

4,0

Adobe Illustrator hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7.894 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Illustrator bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (7.894)

Goodness N.
Goodness N.
Graphic Designs and Sales in Nigeria
Grafikdesign, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Most preferred software for illustrative Designs

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using this application for over two years now and i do not intend to change to another software any time soon!

Adobe Illustrator is powerful vector graphics editing software that can be utilized to design any type of artwork. As a Freelance Graphic designer, I prefer using this software for logo designs and most of my illustrative works especially when it has to do with book cover design, were i have to work relatively with my client. I get a wide varies of tools to use, there is almost no limit to what a graphic designer can do with Adobe illustrator. This software also make my design come out with high quality whether printed or not and at the end of the day i get a lot of positive reviews from my clients

This application uses a lot of space in my system and anyone using this software should be ready to spend

Assistant Web developer in Indien
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

new way to design the world using adobe illustrator

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: 1. It's helping me out by making web and print graphics and we provide logos to the companies so that they maximize their advertising skills as well as grow on a large scale.
2. To maintain blog post templates as well as business cards.

1. This software allows us to make logos and banners and provide a clean and healthy user interface environment. 2. Graphics installed by the company are mostly based on mathematical equations over pixels hence it attracts a large number of companies to use their software. 3. It provides a special tool known as an image tracer tool which helps to turn a handmade artwork into a vector-based artwork. 4. As it is connected with creative cloud software hence a lot of discounts are being given to users to purchase this product at a discounted rate. 5. It is compatible with all the computer operating system.

1. This software requires a lot of hard drive space to store the edited files. 2. The tracing tool is quite confusing for beginners users. 3. Often crashes with big files. 4. Quite difficult for beginners to use the software as one needs to give an adequate amount of time to understand the features being provided by the software.

Mitali K.
Student in Indien
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software needs fixation

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience was not good. The application needs work.

For a free application, it has a lot of features resembling paid applications that help out the digital artist in enhancing their product.

There is a lot of potential in the features that this application provides but they have a lot of bugs. The artwork/design gets pixelated on adding too many layers, the application works fine for a while but after usage of 2-3 days, it starts glitching and does not run smoothely. The option for backing up your work incase of a change in device isn't functional.

Hayden F.
Multimedia Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

It's the industry standard, so let's get with it.

Kommentare: I've been working with Adobe Illustrator since 2004, and am very familiar and comfortable with the software and how it integrates with After Effects, which is the software that I use the most. Adobe keeps on implementing new features and makes you accustomed on not needing to leave the Adobe platform to complete design and media tasks, which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you work and collaborate. I like to use Illustrator, but been using Affinity Designer and Corel Draw on some projects in order to get some tasks done. I would love to see Adobe going back on letting people purchase the software and use a model closer to Affinity these days. Overall you will be almost required to work with Illustrator if you want to fit into the professional design world.

Very powerful software for design design and vector construction. works seemly with other Adobe products

It's a subscription based service, so be ready to open your wallet. It can crash, but it has a good auto save feature.

Logo Designer/Graphic Artist in Jamaika
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Adobe Illustrator Regular Usage Review

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Adobe Illustrator has allowed me to grow and develop in graphics that ever before, the easy learn interface gave me versatility to use almost any software

I love its constant changing(Upgrading) of features and I love the level that the features are at. The tools and features allow for my life to be very easier when I am designing and I appreciate that dearly. They're out of this world.

The dislike is more of a problem and not a dislike for me. The side menu is very confusing when looking for tools that aren't already displayed and there are many that aren't displayed.

Suzanne S.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Adobe Illustrator is a graphic designer's must-have tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, in the last ten years, Illustrator has served me well. I have used it for clients to create logos and graphics for ther marketing campaigns. And I have used it for my business to create my own advertising and marketing graphics.

I love the limitless scaling of artwork without affecting the overall quality. The swatches color palette makes working with color effortless. It's fairly easy to learn and I would consider it the best creation software out there. Adobe's products are second to none when it comes to creating artwork and/or graphic design. And you can easily export the art into different formats

The only disadvantage I have found is that Photoshop is more efficient when it comes to creating a hand-crafted look. When I need that, I usually go to Photoshop.

Himanshu V.
Himanshu V.
Co-Founder in Indien
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Illustrator was Life Saving software for any Graphic Designer

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am working on this software for more than 10 years, never did it disappoint you.. yes, they surprise you that is the final thing.

The perfection which Illustrator gives you in Vector Graphics is Fantastic.

You can't work more on Photo Editing in Illustrator

Khedir W.
freelancer - Designer in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

Review about efficiency of Adobe illustrator

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Adobe Illustrator is an amazing tool
i'm using it to make social media and graphics designs for my small buisness as a freelancer.

There is a supported UI,,creates print designs and web illustrations ,small road It takes into account onboard changes. It is fully customizable, works on almost all systems It makes reasonable sized records It supports multi-page output, integrates well with other Adobe products

It has a very steep learning curve. Although the files are relatively small, they can sometimes be difficult to share, requires a lot of space. It is very similar to Photoshop and you have to be patient with the tool.

Nobukhosi M.
Self-employed in Simbabwe

Adobe illustrator review

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Creating logos and graphics for marketing,it works on any computer system,

Creating many graphics,produce logo,leaflets and more Ability to create and edit graphic according to my needs

Its need space,it has a photoshop feel,it has lots of bugs

Alex L.
Alex L.
Designer in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

Illustrator é uma das melhores ferramentas vetoriais

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ele possui rastreamento de imagens para transformar imagens preto e brancas em vetores e economizar tempo caso precise vetorizar algo manualmente, exporta para diversos formatos vetoriais e convencionais e possui a opção de salvamento legado onde você pode escolher versões anteriores para que o documento fique compatível com diversas versões do Illustrator, além de ter dezenas de ferramentas que possibilitam centenas ou talvez milhares de combinações de padrões.

O que mais gosto no Illustrator são os efeitos vetoriais (ou seja, que não distorcem ou perdem qualidade) que possibilitam criar padrões estéticos como mandalas, espirais, sunbursts entre muitos outros padrões de desenho incríveis que podem transformar um trabalho simples em algo muito chamativo e profissional apenas desenhando uma linha e brincando no painel de FX.

Talvez a parte de seleção seja um pouco confusa, mas nada que atrapalhe o workflow do trabalho depois que a gente se acostuma que estamos trabalhando com vetores e não imagens rasterizadas ou bitmaps.

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexiko
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No podrás concebir diseñar sin esta herramienta

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Simplemente imprescindible, no se concibe diseñar sin el.

Es muy potente, no existe algo que no pueda ser diseñado en este software, desde diseños simples y vectores sencillos hasta formas e ilustraciones muy complejas. Incluye diseño 3D y texturas. Una vez que entiendes la lógica operativa del software podrás crear lo que sea.

Necesitas muchas horas de practica y capacitación para el dominio de la aplicación

Rob H.
Rob H.
Designer / Owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Illustrator's power is unmatched.

Kommentare: Overall Illustrator has been a critical part of my business. Without it there are many tasks that I would not be able to accomplish. Most larger agencies use it and share files in Illustrator's format so it's critical that I can open and work in those files without having to ask them to convert them and risk losing subtle design elements or flexibility.

Illustrator just keeps getting more powerful and more capable. It's so ubiquitous that if you don't use it you'll have a harder time collaborating with agencies across the planet as you produce art. There is practically nothing you can't do with it in terms of creating vector and hand drawn artwork and graphics.

Some of the interface handles are too small and it's difficult to grab them. I'd like to be able to make them any size I want. I use high resolution monitors and some elements are just tiny, no matter how good your eyes are. Other then that, I can't really find anything to be critical about. As with all software, there are functions that you'd probably implement differently if you were the developer, but it does everything I need and then some.

Ivan M.
Business Development Manager in Mexiko
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Illustrator allow us to process our clients demand so much faster.

Kommentare: I wish I learned Illustrator sooner, however, it is never too late. It has helped us so much in our company. Now we work 300% faster and take even more projects.

Apart from being an excellent design software, it is a most compatible software with many files extensions. It allows us to read and manipulate our client demands in excellent speed and accuracy.

There are so many things you can do in Illustrator I only wish there could be more, things like automatic nesting objects or to improve the simplify path tool.

Ryan H.
Ryan H.
HR Manager (Quality Assurance) in Pakistan
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Boost Your Skills as a Designer with Adobe Illustrator

Kommentare: Adobe Illustrator is a key element of our whole revenue. It has helped us run our business. We work in the capacity of a professional and high-end design agency and we simply can not function without Adobe Illustrator. And if I'm being honest, our experience with Adobe Illustrator has been remarkable. We love to use it and help many businesses with their design and branding needs.

I give 8 out of 10 ratings to Adobe Illustrator as my favorite vector-based design program. At Fullstop, we provide professional graphic design services and work on complex illustrations, infographics, flyers, different types of packaging, brochures, and icons. We've been able to do all these things with the help of Adobe Illustrator mostly. It allows to create, draw, and combine different shapes in a simple way. You can add text to your design and by using the masking technique, you can hide or show different parts of an illustration. There are plenty of other drawing tools that help you to completely transform your artwork. Gradients, colors, and strokes provide you with great help to make the best visuals. You work on layers and do plenty of cools things with your artwork. Adobe Illustration lets you export SVGs and your assets for other web and print designs. To be honest, there are so many tips and tricks that you can only discover by using the software, so if you are a design professional with an aim to excel in graphic design, you have to have Adobe Illustrator.

You need to have some knowledge of the design tools and technique before using Adobe Illustrator. It can be difficult for beginners as there are so many tools. You need to be patient while learning how to use it professionally. You can't work with Illustrator unless you have a big screen. Likewise, it requires a lot of storage space and it is costly too.

Adam G.
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Go to software for illustration, icon design, and vector graphics

From my experience Illustrators path workflow and functionality is superior to other vector software out there. If I was going to stray from Illustrator as my go to vector software the competition would need to beat Illustrator in that feature space. Illustrator allows you to have advance control and accuracy with paths, grids, guides, snap to guide, etc. Also, exporting quality SVGs is very important and the competition doesn't measure up in that space from what I have seen.

Some updates on how Illustrator handles smart guides and snap-to-pixel has some flaws. It seamed like I had better accuracy in previous versions of Illustrator. No one likes to have their paths splitting pixels or to have to fix that on a regular basis. Some times I don't have an issues while other times new path shapes start on 0.5 pixels when creating them.

Zandrich M.
Chief Marketing Officer in Südafrika

Adobe Illustrator: A Proven Formula

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Illustrator was my first foray into the world of computer-aided design and digital art; my first license was provided as part of my Multimedia Design studies just shy of a decade ago - and I've not once considered looking back. Initially, I found the interface somewhat intimidating - the workspace was dotted with a plethora of icons representing tools I never knew existed - but once I started exploring, the tools, keyboard shortcuts and my workflow melded into an experience like none other. To express my experience of it somewhat allegorically - Illustrator and I operate as one. With my muscle memory refined, and my understanding of the available tools expanded, ideas, both technical and abstract in nature, could flow onto my screen without restriction. I personally recommend Adobe Illustrator to my contemporaries within the industry, and often professionals working in other fields altogether.

Adobe Illustrator is very, very expansive; Adobe managed to marry the tried-and-trusted tools and processes of the more well-known Photoshop, with the logic and functionality of mundane CAD suites - elegantly. Adobe Illustrator has, for that reason, been a mainstay within my design workflow, and beyond, for almost a decade. One of its strongest features (often overlooked), is the ability to utilize multiple 'artboards' (pages) in a single workspace (unlike the single composition format of Photoshop); this allows a user to sketch plans, create artwork, take notes, and compile documents all in one place - a must for projects where one needs to compile related documents in parallel with a creative workflow. Adobe Illustrator, and the Adobe Creative Suite as a whole, remains the standard within all creative and marketing practices around the world for one simple reason - they are based on a proven formula, one that has both reinvented the wheel and built on prior successes.

Although Adobe Illustrator has come very far since I was first introduced to the CS5 release, it cannot be picked up by someone to be mastered in one work day - this in itself is not a weakness - Adobe Illustrator is, and always has been, software intended to enhance the abilities of someone familiar with computer-aided design suites.

Margaret D.
VP Marketing Ace Plumbing in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Illustrator, will illustrate your point

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really like illustrator because it allows me so much flexibility in saving my files with many well known and used formats industry wide. I like their templates for digital media. Over all I really like their product. Although I feel it is a bit on the pricey side I think there is still value for my money.

I like that whatever is in my imagination can be transferred to the format I require. Among other tasks I am the Brand Administrator for our company. I have to make sure that wherever we market our brand looks great. Our brand shows up in many places and on many platforms digital and paper. Illustrator makes is possible to integrate anywhere I need to be.

Every time there is a new release of software there are some major changes in where things are. Where my regularly used tools are often change or seem to disappear. They have started video tutorials to help me catch up but it seems I am constantly having to re learn techniques I already learned once.

John G.

A great product that has not adapted to the times.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For decades, Adobe Illustrator served me well. In the beginning, it was the best. But Corel Draw eventually eclipsed it in features and ease-of-use. But as the standard that I had learned to use well and had grown with, I still gravitated to AI, for most projects. But two things happened almost simultaneously that moved me away from AI. First, Adobe went exclusively to a subscription model, meaning that I would no longer OWN my software, if I upgraded. FYI, I'm still on CS6, which I OWN. I have not and will not rent software, because of the possibility of being locked out of my software at a critical time, when I need it most. The second reason is the release of Affinity Designer/Photo, which are the first fully functional products aimed at replacing Illustrator and Photoshop. Designer does virtually everything that Illustrator can do, does it for a whole lot less money, and I OWN IT. The only thing I have found that Affinity products won't do (yet), is pattern overlays in fx. But I'm sure that will be coming soon. I used to be an Adobe evangelist. But today, I have become an Affinity evangelist and I barely use my CS6 Adobe Suite that has been relegated to a VMware partition, with an old version of MacOS, that I only use for archive files. Adobe Illustrator used to be the standard and well deserved. That is no longer the case and also well deserved. They are over-priced, considering that other equivalent products now exist for a fraction of the cost.

Adobe Illustrator was the standard for years, before there was competition in this market. Then, even after Corel Draw came along, which was a better (5-star) product, Adobe managed to remain the standard, by continuing to be at least a very good product (4-star). It seems that being the standard means you don't have to be the best, but you must be very good and Illustrator was just that - very good.

Several features in Adobe Illustrator were poorly implemented. Though there were more than a few such issues, one that comes to mind is the ease of placing an image within another object, when using Corel Draw, as compared to the convoluted steps to do the same thing in AI. But Adobe Illustrator lost me as a user, when Adobe went to a subscription base. It's not an issue of money. I have been willing to pay large sums of money, for the full suite of Adobe graphic/photo design tools, including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and the now discontinued Flash (ActiveScript). My concern is that I can't afford to be told that I can't use my software now, because my fully paid-up subscription can't be confirmed on the server. That's exactly what could happen, if a hacker penetrated Adobe's license server and deleted or changed all the license files. Any number of other scenarios could have similar results. That's why I OWN my software. Sure, a hacker could get into my system and cause damage. But I work behind two firewalls and I'm a very minor target for hackers. Adobe, by contrast, is so large that they're a prime target for hackers. They will be targeted by 10,000 hackers, before I'm attacked once. I'll take my chances with OWNED software on my system, rather than leave that security to a stranger, at a high-value target. Besides, I can now to everything with Affinity Designer that I used to do with AI. It also costs less and I OWN it. Bye AI.

Josh B.
Designer in USA
Design, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Adobe illustrator

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The business problems I am solving with Adobe Illustrator are the ability to design for both digital assets as well as large format trade show collateral and I have benefitted from the seamless integration with other design tools.

Feature that I found to be most impactful is the seamless compatibility with the other design products that our large design team uses. I would rate the ease of use of this product as easy to use however there is a learning curve to make use of advanced or new features that are routinely added. The integration into existing business processes was totally seamless.

The only thing that could be improved is sometimes when creating pixel accurate web asset mockups you need to be mindful of actual pixel resolution vs artboard size. The process that was difficult to use was when saving back to a legacy format some complexity of file can be lost however that is to be expected of any software. The integration into existing business processes was not difficult because it is conveniently offered as part of our teams Creative Suite package.

Matt B.
Online Community Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top of the line for vector graphics

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Allows to create print-ready files through Image Trace to vectorize them, the ability to utilize proper files when working with print companies for in-house orders.

Adobe Illustrator makes vector graphics and designing for scalable/print an ease. Specifically, this product has helped me to take the limited size graphics we have licensed from curriculum use and using the Image Trace feature ensure I am able to resource our areas with the best looking print-ready files that they need. When working with text and logos for our ministry areas and special events, to be able to create where I can scale across multiple print mediums: from large sized banners, to t-shirts to video, allowing to create one file that can export to the correct format is beneficial and ease of use versus creating a mammoth file in a non-vector application.

Illustrator is so vast in its functionality it took me a bit to get the handle on things - I am grateful for their support articles when there are areas and functions I am still learning. There is a slightly high learning-curve when you want to move beyond the basics.

Christopher S.
Founder in USA

Premium tool that for digital file creation

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Adobe Illustrator has been overwhelmingly positive. I use the software every day for the commercial branch of my software business. It has made designing prototype and digital files very easy. Now I can truly concentrate on the design rather than the added burden of slow and inefficient software tools.

What I like most about this software is the large number of features and ease of use. I tried to make due with freeware for a while, but I often ran into the freeware lacking the features I needed. Adobe illustrator makes creating SVG's, PNG's, and other digital files easy.

What I liked least is the pricing model. The only way to get adobe illustrator is with a subscription. While it's great for staying up to date, the option to own a version of the software would be great. Unfortunately this seems to be the new way that software s being sold , so I can't really call it a deal breaker.

Cleo H.
Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From Logos to House Plans

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was working at Adobe at the time Illustrator was being created and have used it continuously over the years. I use it to create overlays on maps for zoning projects, I have done detailed plans for a house that I built, I always use it for logos, posters, most projects where I want a lot of flexibility with laying things out.

The ability to create and control outline shapes. The fact that it has been in existence since the 80s and probably isn't going anywhere makes it worth learning. The things that do change or get added are mostly beneficial and logical additions. Tools like Pathfinder really work well. Masking works well once you get the gist of it. The pen tool is especially great if you know how bezier curves behave. I think they have added a lot of functionality over the years that I'm not even aware of since I never need it to do more.

There are a few nits and lice that have always bothered me but I honestly can't say that they don't have workarounds that I just haven't learned about. I wish there were a fast way to create an often used color palette. I end up making little squares on the page with the colors I want and using the dropper to grab them. The artboard is a little cumbersome until you get the hang of it. I often need to fit artwork to bounds (good for creating svg files that don't have weird empty origins). When you look for the Preset page size the dropdown starts with the setting you currently are on - it's not obvious that Fit To Artwork Bounds is above the dropdown list and you have to scroll up! Finding a tool palette can also be hard when you have a lot of them open. You can see that they are open in the windows list but if you select the item it will turn off the item. What would be nice is to somehow flash or bring to front an item so you can locate it. These are minor things but I have noticed them over the years.

Souhil S.
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur in Algerien

The Best Vector Based Design Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Illustrator daily to create cool vector designs because I need the highest resolution to print them on a lot of things and with Illustrator I really get the things done and I'm always happy with the results.
I think Adobe Illustrator is the best Vector and Design software in the market right now and after using it for many years I never had any problems and I always get the work done.
Adobe is an amazing company, and I'm sure they will keep improving this software and adding some useful tools and features.

It's very easy to use, and you can create anything from scratch, you need just some designing or drawing knowledge, and you are good to go. It comes with a lot of useful design tools, filters, and effects...etc. I can create anything using Adobe Illustrator and the sky is the limit. I can also, use it to create topography designs for many things (shirts, wall art, business cards, text)...etc. I like adobe stock and the library of graphics, images, videos, and templates. Also, the drawing app is great, and It allows me to draw on top of any picture using different elements and colors. Fast rendering especially for the biggest resolution of 300 DPI. I like the shortcuts and this gives us a fantastic option to save time doing our creative work on Adobe Illustrator. It allows me to use my files saved in Dropbox without downloading them because I can browse them from Illustrator. I can open many PDF files and use them as a vector and I can convert any picture/image to a vector with simple steps. The best thing about Illustrator is you can use Photoshop files and InDesign files without any problem and you can edit them too with it. Also, Creative Cloud is an amazing deal and you can get access to a lot of cool stuff. Adobe website has a lot of free resources about how to use Adobe Illustrator and about everything related to design and creativity.

I would love to see the crop tool in Illustrator like in Photoshop. They can add some Photoshop tools to Illustrator for example "remove background" tool. But, after all, they are doing a great job and always I get a new version I really feel the change they made to the program.

Beris O.
Bachelor in Graphic Design in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The best vector based program that I used

Kommentare: I use Adobe Illustrator presently to make and plan out online media content, print media, and web architecture. I am the main client, yet I am the one that the organization goes to with questions, demands, and so forth for ensuring that our substance is new, current, and present day looking.

As a designer you have loads of alternatives to Illustrator for creating 2D designs. But I can say for sure, that Illustrator is the easiest and best tool to use, it is very easy to get started and learn. Dealing with .pdf records and different sorts of picture documents is really great. I see this accommodating when I'm chipping away at various distinctive document types, so similarity isn't typically an issue for me with Illustrator. Illustrator offers very great similarity among itself and other Adobe programs, so I've discovered that to be an extraordinary thing when working inside the Adobe Suite.

It feels like Adobe items are made totally separately. Despite the fact that there are incredible preferences to utilizing these applications couple. They don't share console alternate ways, and there are different things that work one route in one program, yet work diversely in Illustrator. Illustrator is mind boggling and has a staggeringly steep expectation to absorb information. I've been utilizing it throughout the previous 8 years or thereabouts, and I feel I've just started to expose what's underneath. Adobe does an OK occupation of giving instructional exercises, yet you need to search for them on the web, and still, at the end of the day, you may discover better instructional exercises on YouTube.

Faisal faruque R.
Faisal faruque R.
Freelance Digital Marketer in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The Best Tool For Every Graphical Needs

Kommentare: Everyone recommends Illustrator. I also started using this because one of my friends recommended this. I knew that this is professional-grade software. However, I was a bit scared about the usability. It's because I am just a content creator and marketer. Not a professional graphic designer. I need a tool that will help me create graphics quickly and with ease. Illustrator is just like that. This I the go-to tool for every kind of digital creation. No matter whether I want a professional design for email marketing or just a simple design for my Facebook updates, it always gets me covered. This is the power of Illustrator. I need to manage a lot of online presence. Since I am a freelancer and kind of a one-man army, I have to work on the go. I can run this tool on both my Windows tablet and Mac workstation. This is a huge benefit. I know some of you are scared about it. Believe me, it's not that tough. If you sincerely follow some tutorials you will be able to make basic designs without any problem.

There are a lot of features in this amazing piece of software. However, I don't have to use all of them. I just use basic features like editing a free to use vector file from the internet. Sometimes, I design covers and banners for my online businesses. Illustrator handles these very well. I liked Adobe's consistent design language in all of its software including Illustrator. One I learned illustrator and now all other Adobe software seems easy to me. Because I got familiar with their user interface. I like the power of its vector design feature. It helps me to design a graphic that doesn't rely on pixels and can be scaled to any size. This is the coolest feature of Adobe Illustrator. Custom fonts and different types of brushes are also great for creating modern and complex designs.

I don't hate anything about this software. However, the software is a bit heavy. I don't need all the features of Illustrator. This is why I need a lightweight PC version of it with the basic features. If the developer makes something like this it will be amazing. Another thing is the crashing problem. Sometimes it crashes on my old low powered laptop and this is frustrating.