Filtern nach:

Über Trail Blazer Campaign Manager

Trail Blazer is an all-in-one voter management and fundraising system for campaigns of any size. Unlimited support and training.

Erfahre mehr über Trail Blazer Campaign Manager

Chris S.
Chris S.
Webmaster / Tech guy / ... in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

You guys rock! No nonsense powerful software and great support = You guys rock!

Kommentare: While the interface has a steeper learning curve some other programs, it allows for much more customization and analysis than the other programs I have played with. The support staff (Kevin) is lightning fast to respond to any issue or question. I have been using Trailblazer for almost a year now, and can't imagine switching to another database.

Betsy D.
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hit the ground running!

Kommentare: As a small non-profit post-secondary trade school, Trail Blazer software lets us handle our communications and fundraising tasks with relative ease, so we can focus our staff time on the creative work of interacting with the people involved with our school.

I loved that we were able to get set up with Trailblazer relatively easily and start using it for emails to our constituents, registration for events, tracking donor contributions, and reporting on results. We got to focus on the creative work of building our organization, rather than the details of the software. Customer support staff were always great to work with - quick to grasp the problems and quick to resolve them.

The email functionality is more limited than something like MailChimp. We've decided the tradeoff of having everything in one database outweighs that downside. But I miss some of the customization of content and also giving users the choice to opt-in or out of various topical mailing lists.

Anne H.
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Trail Blazer has filled a need for us.

Kommentare: We are able to keep up with donor/grant makers, and adopters and engage them for fundraising purposes. The ability to sell tickets to events or raffles is also nice. I'm pretty sure there's much more I could be doing with this software...just haven't had the time to really dig in further and figure that out.

I have enjoyed the email campaign feature. The pricing has been appropriate for our organization for the most part.

I wish it was windows based and more user-friendly. It seems 'clunky' compared to other databases I've utilized in other organizations.

Bex K.
Director of Donor Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trail Blazer: The Good, The Bad, the Ugly

Kommentare: As our donor database, Trail Blazer is reliable. It is reliable in that it gets the job done, but requires a lot of extra time and effort to execute simple functions, as the names and systems for organizing data logically are often pretty hard to understand. While there is amazing customer support and plentiful resources on their website, I wish it were a more user friendly platform so I didn't have to rely so heavily on their support staff. That being said, because the support staff is so accessible, I'm mostly okay with this system, and am grateful for all the staff who have assisted me over the years.

What I love most about Trail Blazer is the amazing customer service they offer. I call their support staff about once a week for help and they are always incredibly friendly, patient and helpful. Also, it is a very powerful software with many options for managing our data.

The user interface is clunky, there are a lot of unintuitive formulas. It is a very powerful software but I find it quite hard to use.

Cindy L.
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Absolutely Amazing Support Team!

Kommentare: I transitioned to my current position in the midst of the global pandemic - which was not ideal. Trailblazer has been the ONLY company that I work with that provided immediate, consistent, and friendly training support and admin support. I've worked with several databases in my roles with various non-profit organizations, and the team at Trail Blazer is far superior . Kudos!

The software is user friendly and understandable.

I haven't had any negative experiences so far.

Lyn C.
none in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love It !

The price is affordable. Customer Service is prompt and very helpful.

More customization options would be nice.

Antwort von Trail Blazer Campaign Services

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks, Lyn! Please feel free to email us if there are certain fields that you need to customize or if you would like to elaborate on where customizations need to take place: support@trailblz.com

Managing Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bare bones, but affordable

The price, it's a fraction of other CRMs. The support generally is very good as well

It's not very intuitive to use, time-consuming, and does not sync with Constant Contact or other major e-mail service.

Jeri J.
USA

Best customer service

Kommentare: We've used Trail Blazer for the past year and the customer service is incredible. I watched all the tutorials but anytime I had a question or I couldn't figure out something TB staff would reply to my email within minutes of sending the request.
The TB system is robust and allows you to streamline all of your donors, grantors, volunteers and events in one place. It is easy to use and if you are stuck on something there are many tutorials and FAQ pages to help you out, and if that fails the customer service will get you on track.
Great company to work with.

Lynn W.
Treasurer in

Treasurer

Kommentare: This product is easy to use even for those who dont use software. But the most outstanding feature is the customer support; no question is too small, or even strange. They take their time and dont rush through. I had a customer support person on the phone for 2 plus hours as we worked out a problem that really wasnt theirs. They are a great group of people to work with. I would suggest this produce to anyone needing software to deal with FEC filings and all other things related with the election process. Thank you for making my job easier.

The ease of use. The customer support.

Some processes seemed redundant

Sally N.
director in

Awesome Product

Kommentare: highly recommend for anyone working in political campaigns.

easy to use and allows unlimited data to be stored. easy interface with louisiana's voter files. customer service is amazing. if they don't have what you need, they will create it for you.

none that i can think of. if i could, they'd fix it.

Antwort von Trail Blazer Campaign Services

Thanks!!

Bryan L.
Technical Team Lead in USA
Politische Organisation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Has a lot of potential - support was awesome

Kommentare: It was good. While we had issues with the UI and using the application support team was awesome and we were able to use the product.

The technical support team was awesome. The product was not easy to use, very Visual Basic old windows MDI window format. The technical team was patient and very helpful in getting us to navigate around.

The UI was old fashion Windows 3.x, 95 style that was not web compliant. The over feel was clunky but navigatable. It required a remote desktop for non-Windows users. Was missing several key features, like customizing map output and I could not find a good API layer to develop our own maps and other features.

Jessica F.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User

Kommentare: It has been pretty good so far

I think there is a lot we don't use as a company, that we could probably benefit from

Reports are confusing to do. An easier platform would be nice

Maggie O.
Camapign Manager in

Review Title

Kommentare: I have and will continue to recommend TB to anyone and everyone. The ease of FEC filing and searchable fields makes TB better then anyone else out there.

A great campaign tool for any size team. The uploads are easy, mass emails are fairly easy and support staff is the best.

The difficulty is HTML emails with photos is a challenge.

Tomm H.

Definitely Recommend it

Kommentare: The software is extremely simple to use, versatile to different needs, and is easy to integrate to the internet. Definitely a two thumbs up recommendation

Chuck M.
Director of Accounting in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Limited User

It allows me to get the financial information that I need each month.

It doesn't always make sense on where to find things.

Thomas C.
Treasurer in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I don't know what this title things means

Kommentare: Would buy again if given the choice.

Very easy to install. Pretty intuitive use

Nothing really of significance that I have noted.