Über Dealertrack DMS

Dealertrack DMS bietet eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Händlerbetriebe mit einfach zu bedienenden, vernetzten Prozessen und offener Integration wachsen können.

Erfahre mehr über Dealertrack DMS

The product caters around the auto industry in all ways. It's consistently getting better by the day.

No captive has partnered with them to mitigate said costs.

Bewertungen zu Dealertrack DMS

Dealertrack DMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dealertrack DMS bereits verwendet?

Finance Director in USA

The Gold standard

Before Dealertrack, trying to get credit applications over to banks was a tedious and monotonous process in which created a lot of tension for customers. The reason? Because to wait for a disposition for a customer could take quite some time. Enter Dealertrack! With Dealertrack, getting approvals was quick and easy.

Nothing to report. During the time that I used it, I don't ever recall having any issues or having to call them up for either training or technical support. This is a true testament to how easy their software is to use.

daniel
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The one and only solution for financing

Kommentare: Awesome experience, I wouldn't use anything other than dealertrack to submit deals at my used car dealership.

-Very easy to find new lenders for sub-prime financing -Works very well with wayne reaves -The application process for submitting customers info to finance companies is seamless -Easy to submit applications to multiple lenders

-Has a bit of a learning curve -The website should have a walkthrough for new users to learn the platform Nothing other than those 2 i've noticed

Steven
Salea manager in USA

Tragic update

Kommentare: I've been using dealtrack for 15 plus year's and previously loved it, however after the change i absolutely hate it and will be looking into other options like RouteOne

Absolutely NOTHING, the ONLY thing this update did was get me to look into RouteOne!

There is absolutely nothing i like about it, WHY would you change something that wasn't broken and user friendly? I don't get it, so i will be looking into other options!

Dawn
Operations Manager in USA

Dealertrack DMS

The ease of use and simple integration made for a very easy transition.

Overall there is not any particular thing that I dislike about Dealertrack.

Kyle
General Manager in USA

10 Year Users of Dealertrack DMS

Originally, we went from not using a DMS tool at all, to selecting Dealertrack DMS. We integrated with a lot of other Cox dealer-tools at the same time, and the functionality is great. Dealertrack DMS offers great connectivity between different dealership functions, including Service, Sales, follow up, and Business Office management. My favorite use of the DMS is following up on old deals and looking at when we sold a customer, what vehicle, and for how much.

The only complaint I could think of with Dealertrack DMS is that it seems that the product does not get updated as frequently as it could. The user-interface has not changed in 10 years, from what I've experienced.

Michaela
Marketing Manager in USA

The best in the market

Kommentare: We have used Dealertrack for many many years, and have always been thankful to have them as partners. They save us so much time on the backend side of things that we can in turn use doing other more lucrative things.

As far as we are concerned, Dealertrack is about the best you can get in the industry. For how complex of a system it has to be, they do a great job with integrations and info management that save us TONS of time on the back end.

It can be confusing, and it is not intuitive to use. There is definitely a learning curve, and each system is different, but in terms of options available, I believe it's the best in the business.

Brittany
BHPH Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

OG Product in our Dealership!

I like that we can utilize this product in every department at our dealership. Service and repair, parts inventory management, vehicle inventory, AND Buy Here Pay Here customer management.

Stocking parts in and creating invoices in the same process could be easier.

cristian
finance manager in USA

great tool for financing

the integration with finance companies we use makes the pre-approval process easy for customers online and brings us more leads

we have been on dealertrack since the beginning and have zero complaints

Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dealer Track - Affordable DMS solution

Kommentare: Overall, it is not as good as some, yet still better than others. It tends to be one of the better affordable DMS available.

>Overall Cost is the normal variable in choosing the DealerTrack DMS *Cheaper Dealer solution than either CDK or Reynolds &Reynolds >Some Aspects of the DMS can be Automated even though the overall solution is FTP based. >Navigation is not too intensive >Able to set up Auto run extractions for provision to a CRM Solution >Setup of reporting and or File runs is normally easily accomplished >Offers In house Integration with Service App X-Time

>Reporting is not as extensive as offered by other DMS providers >X-Time integration can be spotty at times >Limitations on the amount of Historical data that is maintained within the DMS, remaining Data is archived and is not as easily accessible. >System is not Live update for Automated reporting *Example: Automated reports set up today do not get recognized by the system as such until the nightly update occurs. >Seems to be fewer people available at a dealership that possess the proper admin access required for setting up reports or reviewing High end information.

Eli
Eli
Parts Specialist in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

New DMS, works well

Using this DMS software daily has been a little bit of a steep learning curve after so many years with Reynolds & Reynolds but as the time goes on it becomes more and more intuitive on a day to day basis. It seems they continue to run updates and improve the experience as well.

Would have liked some more in depth training related to those that are computer savvy, there are a number of shortcuts that come in hand that we've had to learn ourselves that make using this DMS worlds more simple. Maybe consider adding this into the training program going forward.

tracy
co owner in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great program for a smaller company

Kommentare: ability to pull credit and generate applications with access to many lenders at one time is priceless, and easy to complete deals from start to finish regarding financing

ease of use, information available anytime at my fingertips,. Loved the ability to communicate with lenders directly from site. ability to save and store deals. all compliance material available at your fingertips.

a little difficult to move from one deal to another without saving information first, but overall I am well satisfied with product

robin
MANAGER in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for the automotive industry

I like using dealertrack. As a F&I manager at an automotive dealership, I use Dealertrack to submit all of my credit applications and it is so easy to use! I can access payoffs, approvals, and everything in between with Dealertrack.

Every so often, the software goes down and it can take minutes or hours for it to come back. I also wish there was a way to transfer my credit apps into my Lot Wizard instead of having to re-type everything.

Tabitha
General Manager in USA

I love being able to have all my lenders in one place!

Kommentare: I couldn't imagine the F&I process without it!

I love that Dealertrack integrates with my other DMS software and I can seamlessly send apps to all of my chosen lenders. Counter offers are made right there and all within minutes. It shortens the car buying process for customers and F&I.

There is a little bit of a learning curve when you first start. But the staff is very helpful and will help you get the most out of the system.

Dustin
Operations Manager in USA

Dont Do It

Kommentare: Choose something else, you will be glad you did.

Widely used in Auto industry, same parent company as various other softwares important in the automotive sector.

Very antiquated interface and apparently no intention to upgrade. Printer set up is like the davinci code. Customer support is terrible. Not designed for an independent dealer, only OEM's.

CALEB
Salesman in USA

Usage

Kommentare: Amazing I wouldn't switches things up ever, I look forward to continue using this product

The interface is very sleek and easy to use, I love it and hope the company never switches over to another software

There isn't too much I don't like about this software, It's slow at times, But that could very well be out internet.

Porter in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful

Kommentare: Overall my experience with dealertrack dms has been super satisfactory, especially with the customer service side of things.

Dealertrack DMS is very easy to use, as well has great helpful customer service as well as superior hospitality.

Don't think I can think of any issues with the software due to its simplex.

Andrew
Internet sales manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The center of your business

Kommentare: Again, integration with all of my CRM software makes this choice a no brainer

It's integration with the best software and your key to all available lenders. They already have generated standardized forms so there are no times you'll need to reinvent the wheel

Price, but you can only have two or is the criteria. If it's good and fast, it's not cheap. If it's fast and cheap, it's not good. And if it's cheap and good, it's not fast. Pick two.

Zack
Inventory Purchaser in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must have

Easy of use. Organized. Easy to visually look at inventory. Feeds data to various websites with minimal hiccups and reliable.

User interface is somewhat outdated and needs a fresh look. Easier ways to search for inventory.

Sean
Inventory coordinator in USA

Dealertrack could be easier

Kommentare: Dealertrack is middle of the road software that is somewhat easy to use.

Entering inventory is easy. Connecting to our site is easy.

Design and layout of some features is not easy, visually appealing.

Clifton
Finance Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dealer Track is an excellent CRM tool to have when your preparing a new deal for financing structure

Kommentare: Great for utilizing your customers information for a deal structure, pulling credit and expediting your deal to all the Banks and Credit Unions you use for approvals.

Unfortunately, not all Banks or Credit Unions use the Dealer Track platform. And you have to be established with a Bank or Credit Union to expedite a deal to. It would be nice if the system had Financial Institutes on their platform to help out Independent Dealers.

Paul
GM in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: We live it at the dealership

Easy of use. Simply and easy. I like it because it’s a self taught product.

Nothing really negative to say. It’s a easy product to use.

debra
IM in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Where would we be without it?

Easy to use how multi abilities to book out, and save inventory works great with DMS

Just that I cannot integrate with our OEM product (as of yet)

BRIAN
general sales manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

extremely easy to use and very helpful

extremely multi faced many things can be going on at the same time

I have been using Dealertrack for a while i really like thats dms

CHRIS
GENERAL MANAGER in USA

Dealertrack Review

It makes doing business with my lenders so easy and saves a lot of time.

Nothing it works great, for what we need.

CHRIS
GENERAL MANAGER in USA

DEALERTRACK REVEIW

THE EASE OF SUBMITING APPLICATIONS TO MY DIFFERENT LENDERS.

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE.