Über Dealertrack DMS

Dealertrack DMS bietet eine cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Händlerbetriebe mit einfach zu bedienenden, vernetzten Prozessen und offener Integration wachsen können.

Erfahre mehr über Dealertrack DMS

The product caters around the auto industry in all ways. It's consistently getting better by the day.

No captive has partnered with them to mitigate said costs.

Bewertungen zu Dealertrack DMS

Dealertrack DMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dealertrack DMS bereits verwendet?

Michael S.
Michael S.
Finance Director in USA

The Gold standard

Before Dealertrack, trying to get credit applications over to banks was a tedious and monotonous process in which created a lot of tension for customers. The reason? Because to wait for a disposition for a customer could take quite some time. Enter Dealertrack! With Dealertrack, getting approvals was quick and easy.

Nothing to report. During the time that I used it, I don't ever recall having any issues or having to call them up for either training or technical support. This is a true testament to how easy their software is to use.

Daniel S.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The one and only solution for financing

Kommentare: Awesome experience, I wouldn't use anything other than dealertrack to submit deals at my used car dealership.

-Very easy to find new lenders for sub-prime financing -Works very well with wayne reaves -The application process for submitting customers info to finance companies is seamless -Easy to submit applications to multiple lenders

-Has a bit of a learning curve -The website should have a walkthrough for new users to learn the platform Nothing other than those 2 i've noticed

Steven D.
Salea manager in USA

Tragic update

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using dealtrack for 15 plus year's and previously loved it, however after the change i absolutely hate it and will be looking into other options like RouteOne

Absolutely NOTHING, the ONLY thing this update did was get me to look into RouteOne!

There is absolutely nothing i like about it, WHY would you change something that wasn't broken and user friendly? I don't get it, so i will be looking into other options!

Benjamin L.
Director Maintenance Operations in USA

Dealertrack DMS

Kommentare: I use this software daily to help keep the productivity at my company flowing. It allows us many great options to manage our operations. I would recommend this to those that are looking at the product for a complete solution.

The software offers a true variety of options when it comes to daily operations. The team at Dealertrack is always on top of updates and communication and the system rarely if ever has any issues.

There aren't many cons from my standpoint, it provides a tool to help get things done in an efficient manner. The only issue you may run into is when you have people setting up others accounts, they can either give too much or too little to the user in terms of options. I would advise training the HR or whomever you will have set the program up to be very specific to each persons roll in the company, again this is a user issue not the program itself

Senior Manager, Risk & Retention in USA

Customizable and Easy to use

Very diverse DMS for the money. Switched from one of the other big three to Dealertrack and after we got our feet wet, you couldn’t make anyone go back.

Need to ensure you take this rare time to start fresh and clean up your accounting and processes. No sense in bringing the old ways to the new set up (and typically you don’t switch a DMS often). We, unfortunately, did not do our due diligence and the implementation folks are going to do what you ask- which was foolish on our part. Because of that we had a few months after where it was not as smooth as I would have liked

Chad J.
GM in USA

Switched from Reynolds

It is point and click, very easy to use. Everyone can be proficient from day one

Has an occasional gremlin where a trade in will show up sold to the customer who murchased

Brienna S.
Brienna S.
Business Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dealertrack is a great system for pulling bureaus and accessing lenders!

Kommentare: I use this program every day and have been very happy with it. It's especially nice that it has the option to export the contents of the worksheet to other systems I use regularly (ie: dealerpull and walkaway). I am very happy with this program.

The direct access it gives to multiple lenders.

Sometimes the deals get stuck between me and another lender and I have to call to get it pushed through.

Melissa C.
Sales and finance in USA

Best DMS I've Used!

I love how easy Dealertrack DMS is for our used car lot. We use it daily to track our inventory and submit finance deals through outside lenders. The documents provided are very helpful for our business as well. Its very easy to learn!

Nothing that I do not like about Dealertrack DMS

Eli V.
Eli V.
Parts Specialist in USA

New DMS, works well

Using this DMS software daily has been a little bit of a steep learning curve after so many years with Reynolds & Reynolds but as the time goes on it becomes more and more intuitive on a day to day basis. It seems they continue to run updates and improve the experience as well.

Would have liked some more in depth training related to those that are computer savvy, there are a number of shortcuts that come in hand that we've had to learn ourselves that make using this DMS worlds more simple. Maybe consider adding this into the training program going forward.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Finance Manager in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dealertrack keeps our F&I process streamlined

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Dealertrack daily to submit loan applications for funding. It's simple to apply to multiple lenders simultaneously and track status no matter where we are in the funding process. The copy and resubmit option is exceptionally helpful for clients who are not sure what route to take.

I love that Dealertrack is user friendly. I can sort by current applications, contracts in transit and user.

There have not been any features that I have had issues with when using Dealertrack software so far.

Julie D.
Auto Finance Underwriter in USA

Dealertrack Made My Job Easier

Kommentare: My overall experience is fine. Happy with my DealerTrack and think dealers would love it.

I enjoyed being able to long on anywhere to underwrite deals. It also made pulling reports and entering new dealers easy.

I did not like when I could not get a dealer to “line up”. Most of the time they lined up perfect, but sometimes it would take too long.

Nicholas B.
owner in USA

Dealertrack ELT Services

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Sue Phillips and her team at Dealer Track back in December 2016. I was trying to help a fellow Dealer obtain his ELT # for the state of Arizona.
I noticed that at that time Dealer Track was experiencing a bit of a staffing challenge, however, the level of support I was getting was phenomenal!! Sue and her team worked around all obstacles including the shortage of resources available to complete the process.
3 months later I obtained my dealer license, I remembered how professional the team at Dealer Track was, so I decided implement my ELT# with Sue and her team. I made the right choice!! Sue and her team were able to complete the entire process start to finish in record time. Thanks again for Stepping up and helping our new Dealership. Time is money, and DealerTracks speed and efficiency definitely contributed to our overall bottom line profitability.. I would rate this as Best In Class Industry Service!!! Nick Buzzetta
AZ Auto Connect

John R.
General Sales Manager in USA

DealerTrack is a must!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with DealerTrack has been great!

They consistently stay up to date and on top of their platform.

Does not show ltv and other things while submitting like some competitors.

Patrick R.
Salesperson in USA

Credit Apps

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall benefit to it is that we have a secure local to save all the application instead of having to hunt down a recorded call.

It makes it easier to receive the credit applications from clients digitally verses over the phone.

The credit application form allows clients to leave out important information that’s needed for a credit decision from a bank which means we have to call and get the information. At that point we might as well just get the whole thing over the phone. Also, the number of users allowed access to the program causes problems for being able to pull the info late at night when the people are gone for the day.

Anthony F.
Online Merchandiser in USA

Service Writing

Kommentare: DMS helps with our business by allowing us to use a time clock to clock in and out for the day, it also helps with writing and booking RO's and overall it helps streamline our process a bit better than it has been in the past.

After the initial learning curve, things are pretty straight forward. The thing I like most is being able to streamline processes in our company that used to take up infinitely more time than they do now.

Some features that can be approved on is menu placement for shortcuts when working within workflows. Also being able to edit tickets that have been booked and make amends if need be.

Liz H.
HR in USA

User Friendly Business Softwarw

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing customer service and support. It is easy to get an real live person on the line to walk you through any issue. Overall, I am very pleased and glad my company chose Dealertrack.

I love how diverse the functionality of Dealertrack, from tracking employee activity to streamlining processes this is a tremendously helpful tool

Dealertrack has "married" with so many other systems, we have long term employees with multi-profiles as a result. It would be great if there was an automated process to merge the systems to create a better user experience as the platform expands.

Tracy B.
co owner in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great program for a smaller company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ability to pull credit and generate applications with access to many lenders at one time is priceless, and easy to complete deals from start to finish regarding financing

ease of use, information available anytime at my fingertips,. Loved the ability to communicate with lenders directly from site. ability to save and store deals. all compliance material available at your fingertips.

a little difficult to move from one deal to another without saving information first, but overall I am well satisfied with product

Nick F.
Used Car Assistant Manager in USA

Customer Support for Printers - Hit or Miss

5 letztes Jahr

Their customer support for troubleshooting with printers can be great. When you get a truly qualified support specialist, they really take the time to make sure your issue is resolved.

Unfortunately when their customer support is lacking knowledge or wiliness to take the time to listen it can put a sour taste in your mouth.

Marcus R.
Service Manager in USA

Best Automotive DMS

Kommentare: We switched from Reynolds and Reynolds. The software itself looks so much nicer than R&R.

I like the software, very easy to use, easy to set up and also easy to train my employees on how to use the software.

The one con I would say Dealertrack has, which it hasn't happened for awhile now, is that the website will go down and we can't use the software until the website comes back online.

Robin H.
MANAGER in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for the automotive industry

I like using dealertrack. As a F&I manager at an automotive dealership, I use Dealertrack to submit all of my credit applications and it is so easy to use! I can access payoffs, approvals, and everything in between with Dealertrack.

Every so often, the software goes down and it can take minutes or hours for it to come back. I also wish there was a way to transfer my credit apps into my Lot Wizard instead of having to re-type everything.

Britney M.
Digital Advertising in USA

Second Best of Lender Submission Platforms

Kommentare: Overall, it is an easy to use, And more importantly, easy to train platform. However, it lacks in the overall non pay-to-play capability in relation to it's peers.

It is very easy to train employees to use and is esthetically appealing. Also, its integration with other products, specifically its DMS, is second to none.

It is limited. You have to pay for everything. It has limited internal capabilities. Very expensive. No captive has partnered with them to mitigate said costs.

Adam K.
Finance Manager in USA

Good tool but not great

Kommentare: Dealertrack is mandatory for my job. The dealership has been using it since before I started working here. Its old school and could use a facelift. I hear they're coming out with a unify system but we'll see if it is much of an improvement.

It allows me to accomplish most of my daily tasks without much headache

The user interface isn't great. It could be so much better. Some parameters should be automatic. In the forms section the scroll function is weird and everything seems very old school.

Deployment Specialist in USA

Dealer Track - Affordable DMS solution

Kommentare: Overall, it is not as good as some, yet still better than others. It tends to be one of the better affordable DMS available.

>Overall Cost is the normal variable in choosing the DealerTrack DMS *Cheaper Dealer solution than either CDK or Reynolds &Reynolds >Some Aspects of the DMS can be Automated even though the overall solution is FTP based. >Navigation is not too intensive >Able to set up Auto run extractions for provision to a CRM Solution >Setup of reporting and or File runs is normally easily accomplished >Offers In house Integration with Service App X-Time

>Reporting is not as extensive as offered by other DMS providers >X-Time integration can be spotty at times >Limitations on the amount of Historical data that is maintained within the DMS, remaining Data is archived and is not as easily accessible. >System is not Live update for Automated reporting *Example: Automated reports set up today do not get recognized by the system as such until the nightly update occurs. >Seems to be fewer people available at a dealership that possess the proper admin access required for setting up reports or reviewing High end information.

Tabitha W.
General Manager in USA

I love being able to have all my lenders in one place!

Kommentare: I couldn't imagine the F&I process without it!

I love that Dealertrack integrates with my other DMS software and I can seamlessly send apps to all of my chosen lenders. Counter offers are made right there and all within minutes. It shortens the car buying process for customers and F&I.

There is a little bit of a learning curve when you first start. But the staff is very helpful and will help you get the most out of the system.

Glenn I.
Glenn I.
Finance Director in USA

Dealer Track best software in the Automotive industry

Kommentare: I have used Dealer Track Since it's entry into the car business. It is difficult to imagine working a car deal without it.

Dealer track has a tool for almost every need in the industry. Very easy to use. Always Improving and adding valuable tools.

Cost should be tailored to dealership size and use of product. Not to take away from its value because there is no better tool for the automobile industry.