Über OwnerRez

Software für Ferienwohnungen und -häuser, Kalendersynchronisierung, Buchungssoftware, Immobilienverwaltung, gehostete Websites, geplante E-Mail-Vorlagen, Berichte

Erfahre mehr über OwnerRez

Granted there are some 3rd party integrations here but the integrations are so solid that we don't have to worry about them). OwnerRez is easy to use.

More features for long term renters - for invoicing and blocking off purposes.

Bewertungen zu OwnerRez

4,9

OwnerRez hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OwnerRez bereits verwendet?

Shelley
Shelley
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

By far the best channel manager and PMS for the money!

Kommentare: Excellent! I'm so glad I found it, it has really solved all my problems and for the price, it is comparable in cost to many of the other sites and less expensive than quite a few of them.

OwnerRez works really great. It's SO robust and has so many features! I'm very pleased with it - I've looked at a dozen different systems and did a test run of about 4 of them. None could do what OwnerRez does - it allowed me to do several functions I was unable to do in the other systems. And a HUGE PLUS: the customer support is amazing. They reply very quickly (business hours) and are extremely helpful.

It takes quite a bit of time to get set up in the beginning - but that is going to be the case with EVERY good PMS or channel manager. Once you get it set up, it's a breeze to use. Just know and expect to put some time at the beginning.

Lisa
Co-Owner in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best PM Software Available

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Five star! We love OwnerRez - fairly intuitive and responsive support.

Once you get a feel and understanding for how OwnerRez is set up (the different pieces) I find it very intuitive and easy to use. Easy to make adjustments and customize surcharges/discounts for each home. Integrates well with other critical software systems.

Owner statement formats and accounting - not very robust. Plenty of work arounds available.

Guillermo
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

it works but needs a lot of improvement

The system works that it is important and their pricing it is competitive something that I appreciate but the system needs a lot of improvement

I would love to get hear by OwnerRez. We have problems because we can't get response from customer support. They are telling us that the problem is our something that it is not and every time we need something we got no answer. I would like to SPEAK with them but they don't even provide a phone number to users ( you can imagine) , also many promised things are not complete . I would like to tell all of this directly to them but it is impossible. Maybe once you put this kind of " reviews" they can hear you

Lauralee
Manager in USA

Excellent property management software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I managed my two beach properties for a year without using a property management software to help, so when I took the plunge to purchase OwnerRez, I was very nervous because of the enormous growing curve that I had trying to get familiar with it. I had no experience using any software of any kind, but the customer service I have received from OwnerRez over the last two years has been exceptional. They have answered every question I have had with not only the highest level of competency but also with such kindness and patience. In a world where excellence and integrity are sadly lacking in practically every service industry, OwnerRez stands out above the rest. Their user friendly software and superb customer service have allowed me to run my business with efficiency and excellence. I am very pleased and would highly recommend them to others!

I do love having all my questions answered over email within usually 24-48 hours, but there are times it would be helpful to have a phone number I could call to get a quick answer.

laura

BEST Tech Company for Short Term Rentals Highly Recommend It

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I had low expectations when I first started the free trial of this company service for my 3 year old Airbnb rental business. Everything felt a bit intimidating to start with. But boy once I got assigned by the onboarding team I was blown away by their reps' efficiency in email responses and especially the complimentary training by Adrielle. She is so sharp, competent and knows the products in and out. I attended their free webinars, watched and read so many training tutorials Adrielle sent me. Everything was so well documented and it completely boosted my confidence that I can do this thing. The one thing drew me to try this product is the direct booking website, since I am really struggling with my Airbnb bookings and I am trying to cut cost and be more competitive in pricing by eliminating the Airbnb platform fees. Adrielle walked me through on how to set up the website and she even sent me a customized tutorial video after I sent them an email with more questions. I tell you this company works like a well oiled machine. What surprised me and also impressed me is that they have some very experienced property managers on the team who are not your typical young tech guys but older ladies who know a lot about the hospitality industry and are so tech savvy. I can't tell you how pleased I am with everything they do. I even looked up if they are publicly traded company, as I am prepared to buy their stocks if they are. That's how impressed I am by this company and its employees. I highly recommend them to anyone who has a rental business. They will help you to succeed. No doubt!

Exceptional Customer Service, Outstanding Onboarding Training, Competent and Very Professional Employees very pleasant to Work with, the best company I've dealt with in a LONG TIME. I am beyond happy with their product and service.

I have not noticed any cons so far. To me the monthly cost is well worth it if I can get even just one booking out of the service.

Kelsey
Owner Operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only one worth having

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Awesome. It took a few weeks for me to get everything set up, but it has saved me so much time over the last few years that I cannot imagine running my vacation rental without it. You also get special perks, like being able to collect security deposits and process your own payments

I am so glad I found OwnerRez. I used to solo manage 3 properties and, while OwnerRez took a while to set up, it has saved me SO much time and hassle now that it is set up. I can’t imagine being without it and would never consider shopping another software. The customer service is great (real people who care and actually solve your problems). I describe OwnerRez as a union for Vacation Rental owners and I recommend it to everyone I come across.

The software is perhaps a little harder to use and more dated looking then some others (think Windows PC vs MAC) but there a ton of features and settings and once you figure all those out you’ll be glad there are so many options and that the software is so robust.

Cindy

Get the CONNECT service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Once I got on the connect team and connected with one of their members by the name of Layla, who was absolutely amazing she was patient she was kind she was understanding she listened. She outlined our calls, followed up on things went over things if I had questions concerns. She is an amazing person and I truly enjoyed our one on one’s and learned SO MUCH! I appreciate OwnerRez and the way that they go with their web meetings. I belong to numerous Facebook groups that support OwnerRez. I find that they have numerous resources that are invaluable to me as I go through the process of learning more and more about the software that manages my business. I feel confident now because of Layla’s help and everyone there at OwnerRez helping go over the things that need to be set correctly in the software. I feel like I am set up for success. I look forward to many bookings on my website!

I chose OwnerRez my number one reason was that it was an American based company and I was speaking to Americans everything after that was gravy

So far, I don’t have a least that I like about OwnerRez. I have nothing but good things to say at this point in time I truly believe this is a amazing company that would help many people that are trying to do short term rentals especially if you have several.

Beata

3 years and going strong with OR

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very happy with OwnerRez and don't see myself shifting any time soon. I look forward to continuing to grow with and learn more about OR and everything it has to offer.

I love the reporting functionality of OR and probably what I use most. I also really find the support to be helpful and the library of help topics is second to none and easy to follow even for someone that doesn't consider herself very "tech savvy."

I find all of the features very overwhelming at times and the learning curve is definitely a little steep. But once you "get" it, it's brilliant and you move on.

Lynn
Homeowner and Property Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

OwnerRez: more than a channel manager!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional! OwnerRez, the product, has allowed me to do what I needed to do to be able to offer Direct Rentals to potential guests. The software does everything I need it to do: syncs calendars across all channels, streamlines email communications with guests, automates communications with guests, manages all channels, accepts credit card payments securely through Stripe, and most importantly, we can purchase Damage Protection to protect our property from potential losses that are so risky with renting to people you do not know. I could not find any other company that offered this to us. Your support staff are exceptional. I have had very positive interactions with others at OwnerRez as well, if only in email.

My account rep, [sensitive content hidden] has been immensely helpful!! So I am sold on OwnerRez, not just on the software product, but on the PEOPLE who represent your product. Pam has been patient, kind, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and motivating to me. She made me feel like I could handle the task at hand. She took baby steps with me, and gave me all the time and attention that I needed to successful get onboard. If ever I need assistance, she is always responsive, and timely. She knows the product well, and represents it well.

Honestly, I can't think of a thing. I am a satisfied customer, and have been promoting it online on various FaceBook groups/threads.

Sherri
Affiliate Broker in USA

One stop shopping!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional and I am happy that I decided to go this route for my rental. Hopefully my rentals will grow and they will all run through OwnerRez.

First of all, the customer support has been unreal. It is a little overwhelming when you are just starting in this business. I just started my rental in April 2024. I set up in other sites and my friend suggested using OwnerRez to manage all sites. Best advice I listened to.

It was a little difficult to set up at first but my one-on-one with [sensitive content hidden] was a lifesaver.

Julia
Manager in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really happy with Ownerrez after trying many other softwares

Kommentare: I rent six properties in a remote location in Greece. Each one has some very specific needs in how I manage them. I do the online part and work together with the owner who is on the field and need many specific things from me. With ownerrez a lot of what I used to do in like 5 steps using different softwares now are done in one step. I have a complete picture of my scenario of reservations and finances without doing anything. Before I had to do many entries in different softwares. I am really happy with their customer service too. They are fully committed to us clients and to improving their product. Highly professional and dedicated to excellent quality.

I has a lot of flexibility for my unique needs as the manager of 6 vacation rentals in Greece. Basically everything I had needed so far I found a work around in OwnerRez. Or the staff helped me to find a solutions. Few things I still need to do outside of it. But my workflow managing my listings and reservations has really become simpler and much much faster.

It is not as beautiful as other options I’ve used. And it is not as user friendly either. But all other options I’ve used had some critical limitations that I couldn’t work around. For my type of property management I needed some very specific things. Together with the staff at ownerrez, always by email, but efficiently, we almost always found a solution.

Michelle
Owner/Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OwnerRez a MUST for newbies or seasoned professionals to use for STR's

Kommentare: Overall, it's been the BEST, most satisfying learning curve as I feel genuinely supported and encouraged by the OR team and understand how MUCH the software (and people) can offer to my new rental business.

Once "trained" with help from ProConnect, I felt much more confident in navigating ALL the various options OR provides

When I first signed up, I felt overwhelmed with the vast amount of information available on OR (via video tutorials and help docs). The sheer amount of information made me nervous, but once I worked with Customer Service/ProConnect (Lisa M), all my worries faded and I began to understand the processes much more and my confidence in using the software grew exponentially

Stacie
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OwnerRez is the Best!

Kommentare: Everyday, we feel like we find a new feature that we didn't know about before, that makes running our business easier, and they are adding more all of the time. The customer support is superb! CSRs are very responsive and patient with our questions.

OwnerRez has everything we were looking for in a property management system. From automated emails to accounting, to integrations with Price Lab, VRBO, TripAdvisor and more, this product has the most bang for your buck!

It's not a con, but there is a LOT to learn. But, customer support is always there to help and they have some great articles too.

Tina

I LOVE OWNER REZ!!!

I love everything about OwnerRez - - the software is so easy to use! It makes my life so much easier! The customer services is excellent! I would never think of using another software to help coordinate my reservations and guests.

Nothing. I love OwnerRez! They rock!

Brian
Principal in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dont Sleep on OwnerRez. Highly recommend.

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier. It's a great product with great customer support at a fair price. To me, this is a must-have as a vacation rental operator.

I have yet to find a feature that's "missing" from OwnerRez. Everyday it feels like I find a new feature and/or use for the software. It really does everything I need it to with other features that I didn't even know I'd want until I discovered and used them. Their customer service is absolutely wonderful. Every question asked is responded to quickly and in detail.

It's ugly. Truly this is a non-issue as a user, and one that shouldn't stop anyone from selecting OwnerRez to manage their vacation rentals. But the marketer in me knows that if this software was a little more aesthetically pleasing and intuitive, they'd secure more new users.

Rebecca

Perfect software for a Vacation Rental Owner Manager

Kommentare: A little over a year before VRBO was purchased by Expedia I had ventured into the vacation rental market with just one property. At that time 95% of my bookings came via VRBO, with the remaining 5% coming from Airbnb. The first year was very good. When ownership of VRBO transferred, my business dropped by nearly 70% and customer support became essentially non-existent. In my frustration with being subject to the whim of large corporations, I was determined to create a simple way for guests to book directly with me. I knew this would mean I needed a way to manage my calendar, present rates and allow online booking. For nearly a week I researched various vacation rental management platforms before deciding OwnerRez was the best fit. OwnerRez was fantastic, they gave me all kinds of tips on how to build my website, how to set-up a merchant account and how to configure OwnerRez to accurately reflect my intentions. Since onboarding with them I have watched them continually improve their platform, adding more capabilities, simplifying processes and generally adapting to the evolving vacation rental marketplace. Through it all, their interface has remained about the same and their amazing customer support hasn't changed a bit. Thanks to OwnerRez, my vacation rental is no longer dependent on large booking sites, though I do still take bookings via Airbnb and VRBO. More than 50% of my business comes directly through my website. I cannot recommend OwnerRez highly enough!

OwnerRez software is incredibly easy it is to integrate with a website. Thanks to this software, my guests can check availability, get quotes, book, and check reviews collected from several sights and right on my website. I've never had an issue with my website not performing correctly or with incorrect information being presented to my guests. For those who are curious about what the guest interface looks like on a self-built website take a look at TheRedwoodRetreat.com. All dynamic information on this website is provided through and controlled by my OwnerRez account. I have only the most basic layman's knowledge of web design, software interface and computer technology in general, yet I was able to build my own website through which guests can book directly with me. Beyond supporting website integration, OwnerRez has flexibility in almost all aspects of control, from rates and length of stay to seasonality and custom integrations with commercial booking sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Their custom e-mail templates offer endless possibilities for creating great guest interactions, notifying third parties. I even use them to send myself reminders to give guests special offers when there are short gaps in my calendar. OwnerRez is constantly making improvements to adapt to the ever-changing vacation rental marketplace. Their help articles and customer support are insightful and provide step-by-step processes for some of the more complicated aspects of set-up.

There are still more features on OwnerRez than I actually use. This is not a 'con', but it is critically important to take the time to understand how you are supposed to do what you are trying to do when using OwnerRez. The vast flexibility of the program means there is plenty of room for user error. In most cases a warning will present if you create a clear conflict. But if you make an error in your rates and don't catch it, you may be giving a lucky guest a great deal without knowing it. OwnerRez has done a great job of providing well written, easy to follow help articles. My technique for making sure I don't create problems for myself is to search the help archive for articles regarding what-ever it is I want to do and read them carefully before diving into my project. There is one area I'd like to see improved: Currently the financial reports provide great information and flexibility. However, they have no way to capture the credit card processing fee's I pay through my merchant account. Providing an integration with merchant accounts which allows credit card processing fees to be captured would bring this area of reporting up to the outstanding standard OwnerRez has already set.

Quelle: GetApp

Best thing I've done for my business

Kommentare: I started with OwnerRez because I wanted reliable calendar syncing as I expanded my business. This has worked perfectly for me & I also love the ‘app’ on my phone, each properly is color coded on the calendar and I love being able to clearly see, even when out & about, which dates are booked by which guest at which property. But even better are the features I did not even realize I was missing: *Templated communications send automatically with triggers
*API was added in early 2020 mainly because I wanted all the guest info come over automatically so the triggers could work properly, but then VRBO had their crazy year of double damage deposit deductions and not paying hosts for weeks after the guests had stayed. I was eminently grateful that I was collecting the VRBO CCs myself.
*The emails I send through OR allow me to see if the guest has opened them
*The rental agreement is sent automatically via triggers and connects with an e-signature set up that is included in the OR fees I pay, no add on e-sign fees
*I can send an automatic email to AirBnB guests requesting a real email address so I can remain in contact in the future
*There is the ability to see and utilize the AirBnB messaging via OR’s CRM function
*All property set up, photos, listings etc. is done on OR, so one set up goes to VRBO/ABB, and the same with edits, updates, etc. You can set pricing differentials between the sites, but otherwise the pricing updates also goes out automatically
*Having OR has allo

The way it makes my life better every day

For the initial set up, I would have been smarter to pay for the concierge service.

Anthony
Owner in Japan
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you're an Owner/Host, this is by far the best property management product on the market

The most important first step in managing the Guest experience is removing the "middle man", and that's hard to do in the short-term rental business. Yet that seems to be exactly what has been driving the OwnerRez team as they have developed their software (and service). OwnerRez enables you, the Owner/Host, to take greater control of the Guest Experience from beginning to end. There's still a lot for you to do beyond that to ensure a great Guest experience, but this particular aspect of the the OwnerRez value proposition is pure gold to Owner/Hosts looking to deliver a great experience for their Guests.

The feature set is so extensive and so robust that I have yet to find anything lacking.

Dawn
Owner/Operator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My "go to" booking and management solution for new vacation rental owner/manager clients

Kommentare: I've been a web developer for over 22 years and focused primarily on the vacation rental sector for 6+ years. I've integrated other solutions into wordpress websites and many solutions are just not mobile accessible enough or not as friendly to smaller vr businesses (focus on 50+ properties customers) and have sub par support and documentation. Some just don't work at all as advertised. OwnerRez is now my favorite solution provider to work with after trying a bunch. They always have my back and I know my clients will all be treated golden. I sure wish more companies were like this!

I have not once heard a complaint from clients about this product, in fact all are well-pleased with it and how it integrates (totally mobile!) with the wordpress genesis websites we build and customize. The documentation and support that OwnerRez provides is second-to-none and certainly not found with other solutions that are reasonably priced. In fact, many companies that provide these tools for a lot higher cost have terrible documentation and support. This not only makes my job much easier but also helps my clients.

Some clients want features that OwnerRez does not yet have. I find that it's not only the perfect entry product for new VR owners/managers but like every solutions, it can have limitations. But they are always shifting and adding new things so doing a good job keeping up with the listing site/industry changes.

Richard
Owner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money, with unparalleled support

Kommentare: Although we are a very small business, we always receive prompt and courteous responses to our support questions. Setup and maintenance are easy to master. Integration with our credit card payments was very easy to implement.

All the information we need in one place and the ability to save time in most day to day vacation rental activities.

Doesn't integrate in to the same extent with all OTA's However, not really the fault of the software itself, more an issue with the API's of the OTA's

Shannon
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Concierge Support Team is Amazing!

Kommentare: A bit on the stressful side - initially, I started with a focus to only launch a direct-booking website and somehow got off track with API integrations and experienced a serious problem with the PM API set up with VRBO, had that reversed, and then my VRBO listing was "broken" for almost a week. As of today, so far it seems we're back on track so I'm happy about that.

Simplifying my listings into one dashboard and most importantly the option for direct bookings that are as professional, if not more, than OTA's. Working with the concierge team, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredible.

I'm still learning and getting familiar with all OwnerRez has to offer; at first I thought it was a bit clunky but as I said I'm still learning. I wish there were a feature to allow for messaging, e.g. similar to Smartbnb that pushes communication to guests in a reservation messaging thread via an app. This seems to be an industry standard, so I hope this functionality will be a future implementation. For now, I will maintain Airbnb guest communication primarily pushed through Smartbnb as all of my autoresponders are currently set up there and it works well. Plus, Airbnb "grades" hosts on their response times to guest communication via their messaging app / messaging thread.

Glad I switched to OR as my PMS

Kommentare: This is an exceptional product with massive value for money for the size of my operations. I would highly recommend OwnerRez just for the product features but, when you add in the top-notch customer service/help, you have a true winner. Due to the features included in the software, there is a learning curve but it's genuinely worth the effort.

So many. I'm not sure I can define a short list. Also, my use might be quite different than yours. But, this is not a feature to many but the response time and value of the customer responses to help requests is truly exceptional.

Need to add inquiry communication not just post-booking for VRBO integration.

Leonardo

Best for the price

Price, easy to use, API, guest messages including email and sms, customer service, constant platform updates and improvements.

Poor owner portal and just major API channels connect

Robin
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Easy to use, great Customer service

Kommentare: My experience from the very start has been great.

I really like their user interface and support. The way they communicate their How To's makes using the system very easy. Its not technical, its very user friendly. They also give examples in their how to's which help explain how to use a feature. very helpful.

I'd like to have more flexible options with setting up discounts.

Bernard
Bernard
Director in Mauritius
Quelle: GetApp

Ownerrez is amazing!

Kommentare: It is the alternative that best fitted my requirements

1. Speed – It is lightning-fast to use and makes a huge difference in your visitors’ engagement and stickiness when a search feature is integrated on a page. 2. The way it integrates Wordpress websites is ideal for my needs and is unmatched by its competitors who have not at all thought things this way. 3. They thought about everything. It is difficult to find a requirement that is not feasible. 4. It’s fairly simple, easy and logical to use. 5. Not last and certainly not least – the documentation is extensive and support service is unmatched. Basically you get a positive reply or clear explanation on any issue within a couple of hours and by the people who design it, not a call centre in some exotic place.

1. It is not GDPR compliant 2. Its checkout process is near to a disaster (but it works perfectly on a technical standpoint). The processing seems to perfectly fit the American market so extended customisation of the process is really a must. 3. International / language is ¾ way done. 4. White label is not available (except if going the API way). 5. There is not proper channel manager feature but the alternative proposed works perfectly.