Über DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg is designed to help enterprises identify business opportunities, connect with clients, and analyze market trends.

Erfahre mehr über DiscoverOrg

DiscoverOrg is known in the industry as one of the premier tools for sales teams. It makes it easy to find lead's contact info quickly.

Bewertungen zu DiscoverOrg

4,0

DiscoverOrg hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 57 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie DiscoverOrg bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Project Lead in USA
Computer-Software

I've been using DiscoverOrg with one of my consulting clients.

Kommentare: Intelligence on our existing prospects and their companies using the Opps Alerts feature. Also, we were able to gather new prospects using that feature and the Advanced Search option. We were able to fill in some of the blanks in our Salesforce data, which was outdated to begin with. This product is a game changer. My only con was the issue with setting up and how long it took to get a unique bug to our Salesforce org fixed. If that had been a little faster, this would be a 10/10

DiscoverOrg has a wealth of information at your fingertips. There are a lot of items you can filter and query by, so you can be as specific as you'd like. So far, the information has been accurate and they continue to innovate with new features for their customers to use. This has really allowed us to intelligently market and sell to our prospects.

We had some trouble with connecting DiscoverOrg to Salesforce - there was a bug within the code and it took me a lot of time and effort to escalate my case through their support team. I am not a developer by any means, so I was unable to assist in solving the issue. Once we got it working (two weeks from buying the product) it has been great.

Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA

DiscoverOrg ROCKS (if you know how to use it)

Kommentare: I have worked with few other vendors that are in the same league. Without question I can refer others to DiscoverOrg and have no doubt that they will be well served.

I have been in related lines of work for 20 years. In my 10 years of leadership, I have purchased DiscoverOrg (DO for short) five times at three or four different companies. I have also purchased ZoomInfo (acquired by DO approx 1.5 years ago) almost as many times. I`ll review Zoom separately. If you take the time to understand DO`s true value (hint, it`s not 411 data) then you are well on your way to success with their offerings. The contact info is an industry leader as far as data accuracy and completeness goes. All info is hand-verified and not mass-scraped. There are too many features to go into, but some of the best are: Complete and detailed org charts - who reports to whom, roles and responsibilities too. There is financial, budget, industry, etc. info on the companies that they profile as well as hardware and software deployed, and more. The best part is when you tie all of the above into a plan of attack using their real-time, forward-looking triggers and opportunity alerts. DO conducts research with each company that they profile. This is invaluable, especially the larger the company that you are pursuing. I have been able to open doors with MANY Fortune 100 - 500 companies, and through their C-Suite! These were qualified opportunities that had purchasing authority, budget, an identified and recognized pain that we could solve, etc.

It is expensive (but high-value) and as they have grown, with multiple acquisitions and product expansion, it is not as simple to decide what package or combination is best or makes the most sense. Having said that though, their people are the best I have worked with from ANY vendor. After a decade, all or most of my former sales reps are not only still with the company, several are now VP`s. They reward their people, and their people are passionate, knowledgeable, and professional.

Client Relationship Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

DiscoverOrg Company and Employee Data Accurracy

Kommentare: While DiscoverOrg helps with prospecting and finding emails and titles, it also created more problems because I have to spend more time on other platforms or website to find the accurate information for my prospecting. Overall, I am not satisfied.

The thing I liked the most of this product is that you can find the company profile information (employee number, revenue, emails etc.) to make prospecting and outreach for sales easier.

The thing that I like least about this software is the lack of of accuracy with the company data. This is frustrating becuase the 80% of the time that I use this to gather prospects, I have found that the employee count, Annual revenue, LinkedIn profiles, and other crucial titles are inaccurate and are not up to date on the current employees that are new or have moved to other positions. This has made my work take longer to do and have to always look at other platforms like LinkedIn, or owler to find the most up to date employees, revenue and employee count and so on.

Business Developer- Sales Ops in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Massive Database repository, with the best features and functionalities!

Kommentare: We move to the best platform, our sales/marketing team has achieve the best results. Database is critical for all your initiatives, efforts supporting sales. Our sales team efforts were reduced with accurate data and turn around time was reduced. Marketing campaigns were huge success.

I like the OPS chart, this is incredible. I can go through the entire hierarchy and make me sound familiar to the prospect. Custom filters are amazing and the tag for favorite does save a lot of time. The acquisition of Zoominfo is a great move!!

I am very satisfied using DiscoverOrg yet to come across any least satisfying capability. I can recommend for better training programs around the platform as it has so many things!

Md masoom✔ R.
Md masoom✔ R.
Sr. Research Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best database and information platform. I love it.

Kommentare: I am using DiscoverOrg on a daily basis and found it really helpful while searching for target accounts and contacts. I like its huge amount of the database of the North America region. DiscoverOrg provides data and important information with accuracy, for example, their direct phone numbers, Emails and internal information about target accounts and very relevant and accurate.

I like its huge amount of data and accurate information about target accounts and contacts for prospecting and on the other hand, I like the direct numbers for this platform of a particular contact which is 99% correct.

There is only one thing that is DiscoverOrg price is a little bit high compared to another platform.

Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Data is hard to find

Kommentare: We purchased enterprise level data for C-Suite, and IT. We expanded for SMB but that data was lacking. We did deal alerts as well as Sales Quaified Opportunities.

High quality data is hard to find because it's ever changing and requires time to keep it updated. I do not know many that can consistently have over 80% contact information accurate. Discover Org does this very well for it's enterprise customers. Probably the best I've seen.

Some of the alerts aren't very accurate as they use surveys that can be misinterpreted. I didn't have good luck with their Sales Qualified Opportunities even though they would replace any where data was not accurate. After a while it became too diffucult to keep exchanging leads. Their small business data is lacking.

Account Development Manager in USA

Great Prospecting Tool for Mass Contact Exports

Kommentare: DiscoverOrg has been beneficial to my sales process and my ability to get thru event prospecting so much faster than before. I have more time to actually contact prospects, instead of spending days searching for them. DiscoverOrg is also very very user friendly, it is so easy to navigate and utilize without any prior training or exposure.

Unlike some competitors, there is no limit to how many contacts I can export from a list match. When I am pulling hundreds of contacts for events, I can match to company names/websites and then filter my company, employee, location, etc. parameters. It makes acquiring hundreds of contacts so much faster than when we didn't have it.

DiscoverOrg has been most beneficial for mass exports. When I am doing for targeting prospecting, some information can be missing or inaccurate, not always, but sometimes. For the most part I get all the necessary information I need, but may have to retrieve missing contact info from elsewhere.

Hayden A.
Account Development Team Lead in USA

DiscoverOrg is the best.

Kommentare: We are able to find deeper and larger lists of key contacts, with MUCH more detail as to their role and location than other tools we have tried.

The customer success and support teams at DiscoverOrg are amazing. We have loved working with Magen and her team and they have helped us become very successful in/with the tool. DiscoverOrg helps us organize, sift, and approach our accounts in a whole new way and it is amazing.

Sometimes the phone numbers on our contacts/leads are either non-existent or not correct.

Enterprise Account Development Manager in USA

DiscoverOrg for ADM/BDR

Great for finding contacts/prospects information you can't find elsewhere. Org charts are very beneficial when prospecting into accounts.

Hardly has direct lines to contacts/prospects, there is definitely better software out there for getting prospects information.

Corporate Sales Development in USA
Computer-Software

I used DiscoverOrg and Rainking (purchased by DiscoverOrg) at two different companies

Customer support was amazing. Any questions we had were answered quickly and we could submit requests for new information which was answered fast. The tool itself is very useful for contacts/timing of projects. Org Charts are unique to Discoverorg as well as intel around timing of projects

Compared to some competitors the number of contacts is very low (for smaller businesses/non-IT functions). I found that I got better contact information (direct numbers/emails) from a competing product.

Sales Operations in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

DiscoverOrg helps to know the exact decision maker

Kommentare: Sales targets are achieved easily. Number of sales qualified leads and marketing qualified leads are increased and more deals are closed using DiscoverOrg. AMB campaigns delivered successfully.

The best part about DiscoverOrg is if the company has 50 IT managers globally, it helps us to know who reports to whom and whom should we reach directly. It avoids the chain on calling various non related people. Direct contact numbers are available with the right email address which helps us to deliver successful email campaigns.

At times the direct contact numbers and the email address are wrong but that can be accepted as no one can give the information which is 100% right

Digital Sales Representative in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DiscoverOrg Review

Kommentare: DiscoverOrg is a great prospecting tool for sellers looking to target a specific job role or function across a variety of companies. You will be able to get accurate contact info in order to run a sales campaign to a target audience.

I really like the ability to create and pull contact lists through the website. It will quickly convert large contact lists into an excel document, which is helpful when running campaigns. The contact information tends to be updated frequently and usually is accurate.

Some companies contact lists are fairly limited and higher level decision makers have their contact information repressed. Also some companies can not be found on the site so you don't always get what you are looking for.

Adam B.
Marketing Operations Manager in USA

Give your Sales Reps the Upper Hand

Kommentare: DiscoverOrg has been of extreme value for our company in general and our reps specifically. It has allowed our reps to quickly see the chain of command in the company they're looking at, which leads to a more strategic sales initiative. Being able to bring in technology data allows for better targeting efforts as well. Lastly, their Customer Support has been a positive experience as they are always on top of any tickets we submit and typically help us solve them immediately.

Seeing company hierarchies and the ability for our reps to get email updates on any changes within the companies our reps are looking at.

If the lead that we are importing already exists in our system, it's difficult to see that combined with the imported ones in SFDC. This makes it difficult to add all desired leads into nurture campaigns.

Tanner W.
Account Development Rep in USA

Vital in a sales role, could use some training on the thing

Kommentare: I can absolutely attribute my successes at work to DiscoverOrg.

Incredibly valuable to have so much information at your fingertips. Has opened up sales opportunities to me that I never would have been able to find otherwise. Very robust - almost to a fault.

Robust to a fault -- I feel like there is so much data in DO but it's not clear enough how to use it. Working in sales, you're in different tools all day and don't have a ton of time to devote to getting proficient in all the things DO can do.

Head of Innovation & Marketing in USA

Expensive but accurate information

Information was accurate and up to date more often than competing products in my personal experience. This allows us to create mail merges and targeted lists for our business development representatives. We view DiscoverOrg as an essential piece to our sales machine.

Price is a little much but you get what you pay for.

Dan W.
Dan W.
SDR in USA

Great way to find new leads

DiscoverOrg is a great tool to keep track of target accounts. Their information is very up to date and syncs into Salesforce very easily. They monitor trigger events (company moves, funding, new projects) and can notify you when one of your accounts is mentioned which is very useful.

I don't have many cons about DiscoverOrg. It does what it needs to do and does it well. I guess one thing would be that the user interface could use a modern overhaul but that's it.

Adam B.
Marketing Ops Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

DiscoverOrg is a great solution with great people

The SFDC sync works really well and provides our Sales team with an easy way of bringing high level leads into our system. Since they acquired iProfile, their EMEA dataset has improved greatly. Real time triggers are very helpful.

It would be nice if it was easy to find like companies to ones you're searching. Also, while they do have a great deal of higher level positions, DiscoverOrg isn't the greatest if working bottom up. We work top down in general, but it would still be nice to have an exhausted database for all the IT professionals in a company. Many times we have to use LinkedIn to target the lower level professionals.

Barshawn H.
Sales Development Rep in USA

Easy, Direct, Accurate

Kommentare: Visibility of org charts, Project and needs triggers, technology usage information

I like the layout of the dashboard and how easy it is to navigate from search functions to org charts. I use Discover.org everyday for the latest in org charts and triggers.

Sometimes the accuracy can be off a tad, but it's usually be one offs. I also think that I can find out more companies in territory through LinkedIn than I can with discover.org

Territory Account Manager in USA

Great asset to have in any organization

Kommentare: Most of the information downloaded and listed are accurate. Our organization has been able to grow our CRM and book of business now that we have access to many more organization s and contact to reach out too.

User friendly and simple designed platform. I like the scoops and financial search features for each organization. Being able to export an organization employee list for CRM and mail merges.

The price can be expensive depending on how many licenses you get but worth the money.

Ori B.
Business Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best sales intelligence platform on the market.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It took 99% of the guesswork and legwork out of prospecting and account outreach, period. Especially once it's tied into your CRM and internal business systems, this becomes mission critical software for any sales and marketing organization.

The incredible detail that you can unlock for each target account is astounding. I've seen cell phone numbers listed for contacts I needed to reach out to. It's mind blowing.

The event triggers are good, but can be slightly more curated for your business case. This is extremely expensive software. It would be a good idea for DiscoverOrg to help identify this area for professional services growth.

Enterprise Account Executive in USA

Great Data Source for marketing and sales

Kommentare: It is a great tool for sales prospecting and the competitive intelligence can give you a leg up when trying to find new customers.

It is an incredibly comprehensive database of companies, influencers, and decision makers for mid market and enterprise companies. Updated every 90 days to give the most up to date data.

All the features can be overwhelming and ultimately underused. Have found that their non-IT data sets aren't as accurate.

North American Retail Team - Engagement in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't do my job without it!

This software is amazing. I've been a user since before the Rainking acquisition and DiscoverOrg has made the platform complete and amazing.

I do not have any negative comments. The info is spot on and when it isn't they are quick to remedy.

Nathan H.
Account Development Rep in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: DO is helping us strategically prospect accounts. Do to us having a very complex territory system, DO has made it very easy with ListMatch and uploading a CSV.

-Being able to bulk upload prospects -See an organizational chart to strategically prospect -Receive Opportunity Alerts and inside Scoop information -Great customer success team

-Info can be outdated -Sometimes can be overwhelming because the tool is so powerful

Kegan L.
Kegan L.
DSR in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Find what you need

It is so easy to use. Gives me way more info then I expected. It helped me understand how to sell better and how to talk with people in different orgs within the company.

Honestly nothing. It works amazing! Dont change a thing.

Corporate Account Development Manager in USA

Discover More

Very easy to use, salesforce intergration makes my life so much easier than other solutions

More direct lines would be a plus but it doesnt take away from the usefulness of the solution.