Über eMaint CMMS

eMaint CMMS hilft Wartungsteams, die Effizienz zu verbessern und die Wartungsbetriebskosten zu senken. Vereinbaren Sie noch heute online eine kostenlose Demo.

Erfahre mehr über eMaint CMMS

PM structure is simple and intuitive, WO system is functional and easy to progress through implementation of WR to closure of WO.

It is web based which is part of the issues. Once you realize short cuts it makes for a useable experience.

Bewertungen zu eMaint CMMS

eMaint CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 294 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eMaint CMMS bereits verwendet?

Francisco

Plant Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

End of use review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Customer service was excellent. Emaint was a valuable tool fir us and we would have continued to use it had we not been acquired by another company that has their own ERP.

Work Order management, Asset management. QR Code utilization

PM Scheduling not flexible enough to account for variances in production schedule.

Joseph
Dental Equipment Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

eMaint... meh.

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It works, but it does not seem like a very user-friendly or efficient product. Would happily look for other options if that were within my purview.

It is adequate. The fact that we have it is better than not having anything at all.

The system is clunky. It's very technical and setting it up or modifying it has a very high learning curve. Not really user friendly.

Chad
Field Operations Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Asset Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been a game changer for tracking assets and documenting maintenance.

I love that you get all of the bells and whistles right out of the box. They don't charge you extra to run reports or to open other features.

I wish it had a mobile app. It has a mobile function but it isn't a true app.

SAM
PARTS CRIB MANAGER in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

inventory tracking system

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: system requirements were hard to understand at first

help desk assistant was very helpoful in explaining process to get the results i needed to understand what was needed (input) t get the program to give me results

non trasfer of histor having to pick a default vendor

Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eMaint is the way to go

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have worked with other CMMS systems. They typically have a lot of restricted functions. eMaint seems endless of possibilities. You can customize forms, add fields, and set up your viewing styles. Almost everything is similar to Excel in ease and format. It is the best system I have used to date.

I love the customizable reports. They are very easy to set-up so that you can manually or automate them as needed. No external programs needed. There is also more than one way to set them up. Ever wish that after drilling down on data that you could just run that report every week? Just 'Save as a Report' and tell it to send ever Friday. It really is that easy.

Your account rep can log into your account and see issues help you resolve them. The most common way to resolve issues with eMaint is through a chat feature on their website. It can be a lot to type everything out and send screen shots. That being said, the tech support is well trained and they typically resolve issues or train you during the initial contact.

Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

EMaint CMMS is really good

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have implemented eMaint at 2 different companies. They have really good people that work there and they go out of the way to help you.

Ability to configure the system to need many different needs

Basic report writer lacking. Mobile app need improvement.

Jerry
V.P. Maintenance in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Emaint Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over all i like the system, for the price we pay and being able to keep up with the equipment and parts the way we do you can not do any better.

Being able to set the system up the way we wanted from the beginning.

I have never meet anyone from Emaint, I spoke to many over the phone but the one on one has never happen. I feel that my good system I have now would be great if someone was able to watch the way we use the system. Someone that knows the system better then i do would be able to possible find faster and better ways to do things.

WESLEY
Corporate Facility Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eMaint CMMS Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. This is the first and only cmms system I have used. I found most of it very easy to access and set up. I haven't had an issue that tech support could fix!

This system is very versatile and customizable. It has helped us with better managing our pm schedules. Tech support is amazing.

Trying to set up reports can be difficult. You really need to go through a advanced class or you will be reaching out to tech support a lot. For the last year it has been difficult for us to get new users added to the system.

letzten Monat

Wesley thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with eMaint CMMS. If you additional help with reports check out eMaint University. Xclerate 24 is coming up hopefully we will see you there!

TABATHA
Maintenance Buyer CMMS in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Overview

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a good experience overall. Some are more helpful than I could have ever asked for and I have had a few over the 9 years not so helpful but I believe they are no longer with the company.

I like the trackability of asset work orders. We are still growing and adding more assets and will eventually add barcoding etc.

I don't like that when I need help, I can't always get the same representative.

Robert
PM & Parts Supervisor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First time eMAINT user, nice admin capabilities.

Kommentare: Customer service is fantastic. Software is fairly easy to navigate, add parts, assets, and work orders. Working with the support staff has also allowed me to hide fields in the background that are required for some of my reports.

Ease of entering data; parts, assets, work orders etc. The reporting structure is very versatile with full customisation reporting available.

The mobile view is where I'd like to see improvements. This software was implemented at our plant for the use of production and maintenance personal. The lack of customization for what each technician can see is disappointing. It would be nice to be able to alter the columns in mobile view for the mechanics. The other function I wished eMAINT had would be a way to record multiple readings for performing calibrations that would show percent of error with an automatic pass/fail.

Rick
Building & facilities maintenance managers in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best CMMS system I’ve used

Kommentare: eMaint was the best choice for our facility My experience has been outstanding

Easy to use. Having the ability to design my own work order to track the data that works best for our business

Charrs in x4 are not very robust looking at move to x5 to solve this problem. There is nothing I dislike about eMaint

Jonathan
Operations Program Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functional and Useful, But Needs Many Improvements

Kommentare: It's been good in that it's been functional. I wish that eMaint offered personnel that can help the implementation process to gather data from plant equipment manuals on manufacturer recommended maintenance schedules.

I appreciate the new user interface and it's useful functions

I least like how inexperienced the customer support team is on certain tasks. For example for a long time certain support staff told me that you couldn't have a field that populates the Asset Description into the PM form. Later a support staff made it happen. Just wish it wouldn't have waited so long.

Tomoyuki
Plant Engineer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Overall great software. All our team members got accustomed very quickly.

Very flexible to customize and helpful, quick responding customer support team. We frequently change form and work flow to meet our demand.

It doesn't matter actually but this software was developed with old programming language.

Global Service Operations Engineer in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great CMMS Program with many use cases

The software comes "out of the box" ready to use on a base level. Customization of fields, forms, and functionality (through workflows and other means) is very simple and the customer support team is always there to help you implement your ideas and goals; outstanding team honestly. The system really excels in helping you track your assets and inventory in a very clean and organized way.

I have found that even though there is a LOT that can be done in the system to make it work for your specific application, there have been a few limitations in areas that I would have thought would be better. We are on X4 and its still based on their X3 system and certain parts put you back into X3 mode and it can be a little confusing at times, like in the pending POs section, and other parts of the purchasing area in general. There have also been some functionalities of the system that I would have thought would have been standard for workflows of the system but aren't, most though were able to be added to some degree. Also the formatting of reports is clunky and annoying at times; certainly improvements to be done with doing a betting "mass" report publish for things like monthly report and such.

Jim
Director of Plant Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Process, Customer Friendly, Magnificent Support

Kommentare: I have been using a CMMS program for 32 years. I researched over 100 CMMS programs before selecting eMAINT. I have used eMAINT for 16 years on over 20 different sites.

The program allows the user to control all facets of the program. I can build my own templates adding or deleting fields. I can even add fields that the CMMS has not pre-built. Data can automatically transfer from one template to another to simplify and speed up the technicians administrative work load. I can self generate reports on any topic at any time. I can keep management informed with out their having to even log into eMAINT. Mass changes are simple to make. I can change 100 work orders from one technician to another in less than two (2) minutes. I have the ability using Work Order Management to generate actions based on preset parameters that will occur with our my having to monitor the system day to day. With the ability to set parameters on every filed I can assure that human error can be removed form the equation. The one on one support team is outstanding. I have called them 100's of times. Their ability to assit the customer is immediate and professional. In my 16 yeas of using eMAINT, I have had less than 12 times that the issue was not solved before I hung up the phone. The support team has always gone above and beyond in providing assistance.

The process of stacking preventive maintenance schedules is time consuming. the mobile app is not included in the basic cost of the program.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with eMaint CMMS Jim.

Global Service Operations Engineer in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great out of-the-box solution to CMMS

Kommentare: Great overall experience from my past year and a half using the system, working with multiple CMMS, attending multiple in person training, and using their online training tools. I am always recommending eMaint to anyone that i think could benefit from a system of this caliber.

The software has all the basic features and functionalities that you need for a great CMMS program, that is adaptable and customization for many industries and demands. There is more in the system than i think most customers even take advantage of, but the customer support team has always been there to help brainstorm ideas and best practices for implementing the system to deliver what you need.

There are certain scenarios that the system can act a little glitchy at times in regards to the reports and report output into HTML/excel that can be frustrating, in terms of formatting not being adjustable and other quirks that you just have to accept. For example the excel reports only export as an excel 2003 doc, i mean come on that is sooo outdated, and then on top of that all the columns are tiny, and you have to manually drag them out each time, these are small annoyances. The HTML exported reports also have no page margins, so the table literally goes all the way to the edge of the page, making parts get cut off upon printing, and this is something that cant be adjusted in the system. There are other limits that the system can just not do for reporting that i wish it could. In general though, the bulk of my grips with the system are all reporting based, the system itself and its functionality and consistency with the base CMMS module is great and even the reporting is still great, just small improvements could be made to make it even better.

Bruce
Maintenance Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The eMaint Experience

Kommentare: eMaint CMMS is great and i have no plans to go with anyone else!

Ability to fit our specific needs and very customizable. Also the CUSTOMER SUPPORT is amazing!

FLUKE Dashboard unable to make changes quick for my sensors.

Kimberly
Master Scheduler CMMS Specialist in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

2yr review X4

Easy to release PMs and create work orders, reporting features, import/export, mass change and interactive plan features

Wish you could select multiple contacts at once when doing wo assignments. Integrating from EAM was very time consuming. Occasional aserver

Sean
Operations Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good implementation and great support for this product

Kommentare: I have had a good experience. They have done their best to implement a software solution that fits our needs and helped customize some features that help our user base,

Support is excellent if you have an issue or would like help customizing the software support is only a phone call away. Their support is US based and has years of experience with low turnover.

SSO is an older standard and needs updated security updated for requestor account.

Ian
Project Manager in Kanada
Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice for CMMS software

Kommentare: So far we are very happy with eMaint. Customer support is excellent. Software delivers what it promises

Customer Support, Powerful, Options, Flexibility, Software updated on regular basis.

KPI and Report creation could be a little easier.

Mark
Continuous Improvement Project Manager in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

3.5 year user

Kommentare: Overall eMaint works well for us. We use X4, so with multiple sites we have some challenges.
Having eMaint has helped with ease of access to information at our finger tips for external auditors, and for internal reports. We use the export data function a lot!

Very customizable to individual needs, most changes can quickly be done in-house.

Because of the flexibility, not all of our sites are built the same way (forms for example), so sometimes copying a report for other sites does not work seamlessly.

Antwort von Fluke Corporation

Hi Mark, We're glad to hear eMaint CMMS is working well for you. Everyone enjoys the flexibility of the system, but there are drawbacks to everything. While we can copy forms for each site, most sites have different needs requiring that flexibility. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything from our team. Sincerely, Mark Roland eMaint Customer Success Manager

Jim
Facilities Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Church Facility Management

Kommentare: This software allowed me to implement an OEI (Operational Efficiency Initiative) for our facility.
We have moved from Reactive to Proactive maintenance. We use this to monitor and manage all facility related items including Vehicles. We use this to document the Inspections and Compliance requirements of the State for various pieces of equipment to include boilers, elevators and life safety equipment. Without this software it would not be possible to manage and track history to make decisions concerning repair or replace.

It is available to us anywhere and anytime we have an internet connection. We do not have to worry about backing up the database, it is handled by eMaint. The ability to create specialty reports on demand.

The limited ability to display no more than 100 records in "list" mode. Printing reports takes several steps and screens to generate a .pdf report.

Mark
AVP - Equipment & Facility Maintenance in
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A pup you train the way you want

Kommentare: I have used and implemented several CMMS systems. eMaint is my favorite and I would definitely look to use them again. The eMaint SaaS product is very competitively priced with some value-add learning materials beyond the CMMS in their eMaint University add-on.

Out of the box a lot of configuration is required with a lot of superuser flexibility to do it the way you want. X4 interface is visually pleasing and easy to navigate.

The current platform is X4 but there is a lot of legacy features from their X3 platform if you want to do more than the most basic of functions. eMaint are already marketing an X5 platform. I only hope they actually finish all of the features. To the above point, there is a few program features not done, or they took a half assed easy approach. PM forecast an example where you can forecast calendar based PMs only, feilds like average daily use exist out of the box so it should be readily possible to forecast hours based PMs. This request exists within their user forum. My company has a very particular way to receive goods and process invoices. eMaint has these as hard coded features not configurable.

Anoosha
ISR in
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The leading maintenance & management system.

When you need a competent Project Management Software product for your business you must make time to examine several solutions. It doesn’t have to be tricky, and can be as easy as matching their functions in a table like the one below. You will also get a quick idea how each product works. For example, on this page you can see Maintenance Care’s overall score of 8.0 and compare it against eMaint’s score of 7.5; or Maintenance Care’s user satisfaction level at 99% versus eMaint’s 100% satisfaction score. The assessment will help you see the pros and cons of each program, and choose which matches your requirements better. Aside from the main features, the solution which is simple and intuitive is always the better product. Users who want to save some time or want a Maintenance Management (CMMS) Software advice from our team might want to try out these top choices for this year: Bigfoot CMMS, Hippo CMMS, Corrigo. Helping organizations around the globe implement world-class maintenance operations with its cloud-based software solutions. Work Orders and Requests Asset Management Inventory Management Preventive Maintenance Reports and Dashboards Mobile Maintenance Predictive Maintenance Work Scheduling Document Storage

There are some lingering things form previous versions that can be problematic. But support is there to help fix it fast. It takes awhile to get everything in the system (parts/inventory/assets) but once you do, it is great and easy to use. Requires prior experience working with Maintenance Software Hard to track inventory/parts UI can be difficult to comprehend initially