Über Moz Local

Maintain accurate listings and manage your reputation on Google, Facebook and other sites to enhance your visibility in local searches.

Erfahre mehr über Moz Local

The citation builder is the most important feature for me.

I felt there was a little less transparency on Moz and the navigation was slightly more difficult.

Bewertungen zu Moz Local

4,0
3,9

Moz Local hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Moz Local bereits verwendet?

Alfred
Alfred
Content Writer/Copywriter in Kenia
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Commendable tool for SEO

Kommentare: As a content writer, I tried several SEO tools like SEMrush to do keyword research for my website and for my clients. But I switched to Moz pro when I realized it offers many SEO features like site crawl, link building, and competitors’ analysis. And the good thing is, it offers technical SEO training for those with little understanding of technical SEO. I used it to crawl my site and realized the issues affecting my website. I was able to improve the site performance and my rankings exploded in real-time.

The tool helps in the keyword research process, SEO audit, and competitors’ analysis for keyword ideas and more opportunities for link-building outreach.

I enjoyed all the features of this software. And because my understanding of technical SEO was little; I was overwhelmed with the kind of data is pulled. To understand the whole thing, you need to go for technical SEO training on their resource section.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Alfred. Fantastic to hear that you were successful in improving your site's performance and rankings. That's what we like to hear! PS. Just to note, looks like this review is under Moz Local instead of Moz Pro.

Business Development Manager in Kanada

The Only Part of Moz that is Better than SEMrush

Kommentare: Not very good in Canada (as of late 2021). We very quickly removed that portion of our subscription.

Great data, helpful notifications, easy to assign tasks.

Data was poor or non-existent for Canada (as of late 2021).

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that data for Canada was an issue, I'll share this feedback with our team. We'd also love a more detailed description of this issue, could you please email us at help@moz.com for details.

MD Rafiul
MD Rafiul
Affiliate marketer in Bangladesch
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For data management in the business, this tool is good

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Moz has a great dashboard that is very easy to use. Each week, the dashboard will show you the results of the networks it's monitoring. This allows you to quickly see if there are any changes or problems. The dashboard is also very helpful because it makes it easier to understand complex information. By displaying results in a visual way, it eliminates the need for deep reading and understanding. It'll ask you a few questions during setup, which makes getting started incredibly simple. The dashboard takes care of the rest once you provide the information.

When we turned on Google Sync, there was a problem with Moz Local, which was really annoying. Nevertheless, by discussing the problem with their support team, we were able to get it resolved.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for the review! Glad to know you are happy with your Moz Local experience and find it easy to use.

Tom
Technical Lead in UK

Not the software for me

easy to navigate and easy to set up projects to get going

I feel this lacked a lot of features compared to SEMRush and also limits to projects and scans, which i was constantly hitting

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Tom. If you would like to provide us with more detailed feedback, please email us at help@moz.com. Regardless, we wish you the best of luck in all things SEO!

Muneeb
Muneeb
Digital Marketing Lead in Kanada

Ideal tool for keyword research and PPC campaign planning

Moz Local has helped me boost the ranking of local listings for my client. It helps me track position changes and target high-impact search queries.

Moz local provides a good service but it can be very expensive if you're not using it for a bundle of clients.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the wonderful review, Muneeb! Happy to learn that Moz Local is helping to boost your local listings.

Joseph
Joseph
SEO Specialist in Irland

Useful tool for local seo

Kommentare: Moz Local is great for local SEO but no better than SEMrush. I preferred SEMrush for keyword research, rank tracking etc, therefore its all under one roof. If you are focused on helping just local clients, Moz Local is a decent tool to use and also affordable.

I found Moz Local useful for adding clients to local listings. I certainly works best for organizations in the US, UK and Canada. In terms of getting NAPs consistent throughout the web, this is a decent tool to use.

As I said it works best for business listings in US, UK and Canada. Outside of these countries, not so much. This is available in SEMrush also and rather than using a lot of tools, I just use SEMrush to save time.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your review, John. Great to know that you found local listing management useful with Moz Local in the NA region & UK.

James
James
CEO in USA

A good platform for the price.

Kommentare: It has been good. Nothing to write home about but good none the less.

The citation builder is the most important feature for me.

Lack of understanding of what you are signing up for. We have a different amount of citations for each location and if you put you don't serve people at your location expect 10-16 citations for the money you paid.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, James. If you have any questions about Moz Local, feel free to reach out to our Help Team at help@moz.com.

Lauren
Marketing Manager in USA

Effective and efficient tool for your online business

We have used their premium package and greatly benefited from their local SEO tools, including local listings management. The listings alerts are super useful when getting notified about any edits to our local listings. We've also taken advantage of their reputation management tool to improve how the business is viewed online. Overall, we have gotten positive results using Moz Local.

Would be beneficial if we'd be able to respond to reviews directly from the dashboard.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lauren, thank you very much for your great review and feedback on the review responses - I will pass it to the team for consideration!

Mohammad
Mohammad
Associate Manager in Bangladesch

Moz Local is one of the most popular local SEO tools on the market.

Kommentare: Overall, Moz Local is a great tool for businesses that want to improve their local SEO listings. The software is easy to use and has a variety of features that can help businesses improve their online visibility.

Moz Local is a powerful tool that can help businesses improve their local SEO listings. The software is easy to use and has a variety of features that can help businesses improve their online visibility. One of the best features of Moz Local is its ability to track and monitor your listing progress. The software will track your listing progress and provide you with reports so you can see how your listing is performing. Another great feature of Moz Local is its ability to help you manage your business information. The software can help you update your business information and ensure that it is accurate across all of your listings.

There is no such thing as a Moz Local Tool. But I think they can offer more flexible pricing packages.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Mohammad! Great to know you find Moz Local easy to use and useful in managing local listings and improving your business' online visibility.

Miloni
Digital Marketer in Indien

Very useful app to manage local SEO

Kommentare: I am really happy with the Moz Local app that has helped me to manage local SEO projects for my clients.

Really amazing app to audit and optimize local SEO of businesses. The intuitive dashboard is really helpful that provides complete updates on listing on various social media apps and listings.

Sometimes, the review sentiment recognition may fail in case of languages other than english. I really want the team to work upon it.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Miloni! Great to know that you like the dashboard and find Moz Local helpful in auditing and optimizing your local SEO. Thanks for the feedback on the review sentiment recognition, we've shared that with our team.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Moz Local For Citation Building

Kommentare: My experience with Moz local is middle of the road. I don't mind using it but they really need to work on a better layout. It just seems outdated. I've seen way better dashboards for SEO tools.

I'ver been trusting the Moz brand now for over 7 years. I find their products and Whiteboard Fridays with Ran to be very useful when conducting keyword research and doing local citation building. I am a current ongoing customer of Moz Local and use it to help boost citations and local listings for my clients. In the past year they recently made changes to their dashboard and how you upload your business information. The portal used to be very confusing and had minimal field to fill out and submit. What I like now about moz local is being able to track my clients local SEO score and find NAP inconsistencies across well known aggregators and other trusted listing sites. They now have better options to upload images, content and reporting tools within ML to help track their progress.

What I do not like about ML is the layout and how you upload data and business information. I find Yext local white label for agencies with a big budget to be much better than ML however since MOZ focuses more on SEO and is known in the industry to be a good source of content, I stick to Moz local to help boost my local citations for my clients.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks for your review, Ricardo! Exciting to have you with us for so many years! We're glad to know that you find Moz Local and Moz's content so helpful! I've shared your feedback on the layout and uploading with our team.

Victoria
Victoria
Content Creator in Simbabwe

Value for money

First of all, the dashboard is quite easy to use and you get weekly reports, which is quite beneficial for tracking purposes. When we were first starting out with this product, we faced a few problems and the customer team was there to help all the way. In fact, all our queries were responded to almost immediately, and they always followed up afterward. When setting up, you will be required to answer a few questions. That way, getting started is very easy and as mentioned earlier, the dashboard is user-friendly. As a result, it’s easy to understand everything. As soon as the installation has been completed, you won't have to do anything else except watch for status updates.

Although installation is easy, it may take some time to get started. This is because some of the network updates may take literally forever before completion, and some never get updated at all.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Victoria! Thanks for the review. We're happy to know that you find Moz Local user-friendly and helpful with your listings management.

Jane
Marketing Specialist in USA

Great platform for listings management and SEO

I do in house marketing and create SEO strategies for the company I work for. Overall, Moz Local is my effective and efficient solution content marketing, link analysis, and SEO. The features I find the most valuable include: On-page SEO audit & recommendations Keyword research tool Moz toolbar Backlink analysis Competitive analysis Business listings management

Some keyword volume inconsistencies with other comparable tools and some business listings take months to update.

Samantha
Marketing Associate in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic platform for business listings management

When our company changed addresses, we used Moz Local. We've set up the dashboard and indicated that we changed addresses in the listings update tool. Moz Local saved us a lot of time by auto-updating all of our old listings quickly.

Steep learning curve for a beginner but once you get a hang of it, it will become easier to use.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving this great review, Samantha! We appreciate it and are happy to know it was such a time saver using Moz Local to update your listings.

Ariane
Marketing & Project Manager in USA

Great Mid-Tier Product

Moz Local lets you update business details throughout the year and pushes that information out to local data aggregators, making a website URL or business hour change pretty easy to roll out.

They are pretty limited in their range of available directories to choose from.

Antwort von Moz

Thank you for your review and feedback, Ariane. We'd love to know more about the directories you'd like to see included in Moz Local. Our Help Team is always listening and providing input to our product team. If you'd like to send us more feedback you can reach us at help@moz.com.

Antoine
Manager in Kanada
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Real good, but pricey to get the full potential

Kommentare: I'm currently using both Moz and SEMrush, but I got to say, Moz has a big lead with features like site crawling, link building, etc. You can really improve your overall SEO with this software!

It helped us analyze the most important keywords for our industry. You can really get the long-tail keywords and take advantage of them.

The software can get expensive when you have many locations like our company, which sell products in North America.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Antoine! Thanks for the great review! Glad to know you're enjoying the tools and are ready to recommend them.

Sandra
Marketing manager in USA

Local SEO at your fingertips

With an easy to use dashboard and the MOZ toolbar, it offers a comprehensive number of tools such as SEO keyword generator, onside auditor and link analyzer. The keyword research tool stood out the most as it is the most vital tool. The software is pretty affordable comparing to its competitors.

Lack of data on keyword search volumes and some inconsistent keyword volumes that seem much lower than the ones reported within other keyword research tools.

CMO in Singapur

A great way to manage your local listings

Kommentare: All in all a very solid tool overall which could definitely be priced better.

The sync feature for your listings is a real-time saver. Review management in one dashboard and generation of charts and scores for most of the things make it really easy to go about managing stuff

In terms of pricing, it is a little on the higher side so no the best option if you are just getting started. The UI/UX of the platform is something I would like to see some improvement on but I totally understand that design can be subjective so maybe it's just me.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review! We're happy to know you enjoy Moz Local. And thank you for the feedback on UI and pricing - we believe Moz Local is competitively priced considering the tools and features it provides.

Raluca
SEO Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop for all things Local

I love how simplistic the tool is and how easy it is to manage all your business citations into one place. Having the ability to quickly update NAP info and delete duplicate listings is definitely a time saver.

Some listings never get updated or take too long to update. But that’s an issue I’ve come across on other listing management tools.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for your great review, Raluca!

Graphic designer in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for keyword traffic

Kommentare: I have realized that this software is very useful for us.. because We can to search keyword traffic easily..

It's help me to search keyword traffic easily.Get insights to help for attract quality links..

The keyword planner have bit limit compare to other tools..

Antwort von Moz

Thanks so much for your review! Happy to know you find keyword traffic search easy through Moz Pro, and are getting insights to attract quality links. Please contact us at help@moz.com for any questions on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Nick
SEO Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good for beginners

Kommentare: It's a really great product to help get acquainted with the basics of local SEO. Extremely accessible and straightforward. After about a year I felt like I'd outgrown this tool and needed something a little more advanced.

Super easy to use interface. The user community is great and helpful. Moz is the source for the latest trends in SEO, so when you're just getting into the industry there's not a better tool to use.

Once you get into intermediate/advanced SEO, this probably won't cut it. There's not as much personalization as you'd find with a tool like ahrefs, which can be extremely limiting

letztes Jahr

Hi Nick - Thanks for the review! Good to know you find the interface easy to use and find our community helpful. We also appreciate your feedback on personalization and have shared that with the team.

Paul
CEO in USA

Moz Local

Moz seemed like the cheaper option for SEO management, and for this is ended up being fairly effective.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Paul!

Mélissa
Marketing manager in Frankreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool but not my favorite

Kommentare: Nice tool but not my favorite

It gives nice and insightful information about key words and your SEO in general

Not enough information compared to other tools such as SEMRush

vor 7 Monaten

We appreciate the review, Mélissa!