Filtern nach:

Über Moz Local

Maintain accurate listings and manage your reputation on Google, Facebook and other sites to enhance your visibility in local searches.

Erfahre mehr über Moz Local

Ricardo S.
Ricardo S.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Moz Local For Citation Building

Kommentare: My experience with Moz local is middle of the road. I don't mind using it but they really need to work on a better layout. It just seems outdated. I've seen way better dashboards for SEO tools.

I'ver been trusting the Moz brand now for over 7 years. I find their products and Whiteboard Fridays with Ran to be very useful when conducting keyword research and doing local citation building. I am a current ongoing customer of Moz Local and use it to help boost citations and local listings for my clients. In the past year they recently made changes to their dashboard and how you upload your business information. The portal used to be very confusing and had minimal field to fill out and submit. What I like now about moz local is being able to track my clients local SEO score and find NAP inconsistencies across well known aggregators and other trusted listing sites. They now have better options to upload images, content and reporting tools within ML to help track their progress.

What I do not like about ML is the layout and how you upload data and business information. I find Yext local white label for agencies with a big budget to be much better than ML however since MOZ focuses more on SEO and is known in the industry to be a good source of content, I stick to Moz local to help boost my local citations for my clients.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Ricardo! Exciting to have you with us for so many years! We're glad to know that you find Moz Local and Moz's content so helpful! I've shared your feedback on the layout and uploading with our team.

James P.
James P.
CEO in USA

A good platform for the price.

Kommentare: It has been good. Nothing to write home about but good none the less.

The citation builder is the most important feature for me.

Lack of understanding of what you are signing up for. We have a different amount of citations for each location and if you put you don't serve people at your location expect 10-16 citations for the money you paid.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review, James. If you have any questions about Moz Local, feel free to reach out to our Help Team at help@moz.com.

Graphic designer in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for keyword traffic

Kommentare: I have realized that this software is very useful for us.. because We can to search keyword traffic easily..

It's help me to search keyword traffic easily.Get insights to help for attract quality links..

The keyword planner have bit limit compare to other tools..

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review! Happy to know you find keyword traffic search easy through Moz Pro, and are getting insights to attract quality links. Please contact us at help@moz.com for any questions on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Content Creator in Simbabwe

Value for money

First of all, the dashboard is quite easy to use and you get weekly reports, which is quite beneficial for tracking purposes. When we were first starting out with this product, we faced a few problems and the customer team was there to help all the way. In fact, all our queries were responded to almost immediately, and they always followed up afterward. When setting up, you will be required to answer a few questions. That way, getting started is very easy and as mentioned earlier, the dashboard is user-friendly. As a result, it’s easy to understand everything. As soon as the installation has been completed, you won't have to do anything else except watch for status updates.

Although installation is easy, it may take some time to get started. This is because some of the network updates may take literally forever before completion, and some never get updated at all.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Victoria! Thanks for the review. We're happy to know that you find Moz Local user-friendly and helpful with your listings management.

Lauren A.
Marketing Manager in USA

Effective and efficient tool for your online business

We have used their premium package and greatly benefited from their local SEO tools, including local listings management. The listings alerts are super useful when getting notified about any edits to our local listings. We've also taken advantage of their reputation management tool to improve how the business is viewed online. Overall, we have gotten positive results using Moz Local.

Would be beneficial if we'd be able to respond to reviews directly from the dashboard.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Lauren, thank you very much for your great review and feedback on the review responses - I will pass it to the team for consideration!

Jane W.
Marketing Specialist in USA

Great platform for listings management and SEO

I do in house marketing and create SEO strategies for the company I work for. Overall, Moz Local is my effective and efficient solution content marketing, link analysis, and SEO. The features I find the most valuable include: On-page SEO audit & recommendations Keyword research tool Moz toolbar Backlink analysis Competitive analysis Business listings management

Some keyword volume inconsistencies with other comparable tools and some business listings take months to update.

Samantha J.
Marketing Associate in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic platform for business listings management

When our company changed addresses, we used Moz Local. We've set up the dashboard and indicated that we changed addresses in the listings update tool. Moz Local saved us a lot of time by auto-updating all of our old listings quickly.

Steep learning curve for a beginner but once you get a hang of it, it will become easier to use.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for leaving this great review, Samantha! We appreciate it and are happy to know it was such a time saver using Moz Local to update your listings.

Ariane G.
Marketing & Project Manager in USA

Great Mid-Tier Product

4 letztes Jahr

Moz Local lets you update business details throughout the year and pushes that information out to local data aggregators, making a website URL or business hour change pretty easy to roll out.

They are pretty limited in their range of available directories to choose from.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review and feedback, Ariane. We'd love to know more about the directories you'd like to see included in Moz Local. Our Help Team is always listening and providing input to our product team. If you'd like to send us more feedback you can reach us at help@moz.com.

Sandra W.
Marketing manager in USA

Local SEO at your fingertips

With an easy to use dashboard and the MOZ toolbar, it offers a comprehensive number of tools such as SEO keyword generator, onside auditor and link analyzer. The keyword research tool stood out the most as it is the most vital tool. The software is pretty affordable comparing to its competitors.

Lack of data on keyword search volumes and some inconsistent keyword volumes that seem much lower than the ones reported within other keyword research tools.

Raluca C.
SEO Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop for all things Local

I love how simplistic the tool is and how easy it is to manage all your business citations into one place. Having the ability to quickly update NAP info and delete duplicate listings is definitely a time saver.

Some listings never get updated or take too long to update. But that’s an issue I’ve come across on other listing management tools.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your great review, Raluca!

CMO in Singapur

A great way to manage your local listings

Kommentare: All in all a very solid tool overall which could definitely be priced better.

The sync feature for your listings is a real-time saver. Review management in one dashboard and generation of charts and scores for most of the things make it really easy to go about managing stuff

In terms of pricing, it is a little on the higher side so no the best option if you are just getting started. The UI/UX of the platform is something I would like to see some improvement on but I totally understand that design can be subjective so maybe it's just me.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your review! We're happy to know you enjoy Moz Local. And thank you for the feedback on UI and pricing - we believe Moz Local is competitively priced considering the tools and features it provides.

Nick S.
SEO Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good for beginners

Kommentare: It's a really great product to help get acquainted with the basics of local SEO. Extremely accessible and straightforward. After about a year I felt like I'd outgrown this tool and needed something a little more advanced.

Super easy to use interface. The user community is great and helpful. Moz is the source for the latest trends in SEO, so when you're just getting into the industry there's not a better tool to use.

Once you get into intermediate/advanced SEO, this probably won't cut it. There's not as much personalization as you'd find with a tool like ahrefs, which can be extremely limiting

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Nick - Thanks for the review! Good to know you find the interface easy to use and find our community helpful. We also appreciate your feedback on personalization and have shared that with the team.