Lightspeed Classroom Management Erfahrungen

Über Lightspeed Classroom Management

Empowers teachers to manage students’ workspaces, in the classroom or remotely, via screen monitoring, file sharing, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Lightspeed Classroom Management

A little bit of learning curve,but easy once you learn how to navigate.

Messaging to users and the ability to direct users to a website, not just close the website. Scheduling is a bit weird and is difficult with multiple bell schedules.

Bewertungen zu Lightspeed Classroom Management

4,9

Lightspeed Classroom Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lightspeed Classroom Management bereits verwendet?

Tyler
Tyler
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keep an Eye on Everything

Kommentare: There were issues of users not using their computers responsibly, but since they know they are being monitored, there is rarely to no misuse of technology.

This software is very easy to use has 4 or 5 fantastic features you want to keep tabs on 40 + computers. Its best feature is to guess which users are using unapproved websites and override or message the computer.

The two complaints I have are first, it can falsely flag users on websites that are okay to use and it will continue to flag these websites until they are white listed. Second depending on the monitoring being used, this software can use a lot of bandwidth.

Evan
Instructional Technology Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the most Powerful tools we provided our teachers

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was a great experience, and it steadily improved while using the product as new features were added and I felt like teachers were being listened too and what was needed was being added

I like it’s ease of use and deployment and the ease to demonstrate to our staff on it’s setup and use in the classroom, the ability for them to set and forget really helped.

Early on we had a few issues with the blocking of items by teachers where we had to unblock many helper sights and other pages to allow students to be able to sign in and then use certain online items

Nusrat
Clinical Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Classroom

Kommentare: I had a great experience using it for my online session.

Classroom is great software virtual class room session. Being an Instructor it is a helpful tool to delivered lectures while sitting in your couch. My students loves that and they are even more at tentative then onsite lectures.

when you have more students then some time is get freeze due to different internal speed or their device operating system.

Antwort von Lightspeed Systems

Nusrat, thank you so much for your review of Relay Classroom! We're glad that you enjoy using Relay Classroom and that it has helped your students stay focused during instruction. Unfortunately, older devices, or devices with outdated operating systems, may be slow to communicate with our solution. Having your students connect to Relay Classroom with efficient devices is ideal and will prevent this issue, but we recognize this isn't always possible. If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience, please let us know!

Clay
Network Administrator in USA

Lightspeed Classroom review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Lightspeed is an incredible product and I can't recommend it enough. This is by far the best solution I have used that gives teachers access to see what their students are doing on their devices.

Not only are the features better than all other systems that we tested, but the implementation was so simple. We implemented LS Classroom for Chromebooks, iOS, Windows, and macOS and it couldn't have been easier.

It's not easy to give just Lightspeed admin rights to certain users. They technically have LS admin rights, but they didn't do what we needed and had to temporarily grant global admin rights. Other than that though I have no complaints.

letzten Monat

Clay, thank you for your review! We appreciate it and are thrilled that Lightspeed is supporting your students!

George

Relay Classroom

Kommentare: I am impressed with this monitoring tool, which has decreased my my frustration with students wondering off to other sites and wasting time not focused on the lesson.

I like that I can monitor my students computer activities, record, and use as evidence. Students know they are being monitored, so they are more engaged and on task.

I wish there was a lock feature that only allowed students to view my lesson.

Suzanne
Library Instructional Technology Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Relay Classroom

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Relay Classroom has been good. I have seen many improvements in the product over the past 3 years.

With Relay Classroom teachers have the ability to monitor student internet use during class. They can send students to specific websites all at the same time. Teachers also have the ability to lock student screens when they need to give direct instruction.

Sometimes the lock feature gets stuck and students are unable to access their devices when they have moved to a different class.

Nadya
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Staying On Task

I really enjoy that this software lets me keep an eye on my students even when I'm not in the same classroom as them. This lets me check up on them throughout the day without having to be there. I especially like that I can close their tabs when they're off task.

The only thing I wish this software had is the ability to write custom messages to children that are off task. Perhaps it is a feature that is present but my district has not allowed quite yet.

Andrew
Andrew
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Chromebook Management

Kommentare: Overall it allows students to know they are being held accountable for their work without someone looking over their shoulder.

As a teacher this allows me to monitor students computers without seeing their screen, send quick messages, and view history.

The quick messages are limited to only 3 responses, so I can not always appropriately address a user.

Robert
Robert
Instructional Technology Specialist in USA

Awesome Classroom Management Tool

Not only can teachers monitor student devices using Classroom, they can also improve instructional workflow by leveraging voting, student help request, and messaging tools.

Classroom is not available for iOS devices.

Antwort von Lightspeed Systems

Robert, thank you so much for your feedback on Relay Classroom! We're happy your teachers are successfully utilizing so many of Relay Classroom's features. Unfortunately, Apple does not allow third-party solutions to perform real-time monitoring of iOS device screens. We work closely with Apple so we will be alerted if the company decides to eliminate this restriction. Thanks, again.

Jeffrey
CTO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Controls for the Teacher

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

provides the management a teacher needs to ensure students get to where they need to go

UI feels a little sluggish and dated. A UI/UX refresh would serve this platform brilliantly

Director of Family Minstries in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Classroom Management

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience; especially post-COVID, we have noticed students struggling more to stay focused and keep their searches relevant to the work at hand, and Lightspeed has helped us monitor and redirect that trend.

Easy ability to monitor what all students are doing on their devices while also quickly focusing on what a particular student is doing. In combination with Lightspeed's filter software, our students generally do not access inappropriate content in school.

Slight delays between when a class is marked as "over" and when the classroom monitoring is turned off for a particular group of students occasionally causes problems and lack of continuity. While some of this can be addressed by helping classroom teachers understand how to use the software correctly, the developers could improve the product my making it easier for teachers to navigate quick transitions between classes.

Cassidy
Teacher/Instructional Coach in USA

Classroom Relay Review

Kommentare: I have enjoyed it and I will continue to use it.

Heat maps, last visited, and most visited websites.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Love using Relay!

Kommentare: Great to use in the classroom!

This software is great because I can monitor my students internet activity during class. I can interact with students through my Ipad and they are on their own device.

Took some time to get used to the software.

Antwort von Lightspeed Systems

Alexandra, thank you for reviewing Relay Classroom and sharing your feedback! We're so happy you're enjoying the software and getting great insight into your students' device activity.

Teacher (Science) in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Resource

Kommentare: It is consistent and reliable.

The functionality and ease of use is excellent. Features continue to be excellent.

Sometimes students are flagged for aberrant browsing that is not actually aberrant or off task.

Cofounder in USA

Good Product

Easy to use and setup. A little bit of learning curve,but easy once you learn how to navigate. Lots of features.

A little bit of a learning curve especially for non technical users.